VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]

Miss Missouri MAO & MO's Outstanding Teen Board
MISSOURI (MAO) Pageant Forum
Welcome to the Miss Missouri (MAO)& Missouri's Outstanding Teen (MOOT) Message Board. Pageant news, photos and discussion is welcome. NO BASHING of contestants or volunteers will be tolerated. NO Banner ads. Enjoy!

Subject: Moberly RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Feb 23 2019, 19:33:33 PST

* 2019 Miss Moberly - Christina Brocksmith (Operatic Vocal)
1st RU - Carson Hall
2nd RU - Abigail Barron
3rd RU - Madison Welch
4th RU - Jessica Shull

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
Subject: Waynesville RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Feb 23 2019, 19:16:40 PST

* 2019 Miss Pulaski County - Kacie Hall (Tap Dance)

> Pulaski County's OT - Brecklyn Holtz (Vocal/Ukulele)

Congrats!

Subject: New Section on the Miss MO Website

Author:
"Forever" Miss MO Section
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Dec 04 2018, 11:06:51 PST

Check out the updated Miss Missouri website! There is a new tab for our Miss MO alumnae. What a great way to get prepped for our 50th Miss MO crowned in Mexico in June!

http://www.missmissouri.org/miss-missouri-alumnae.asp

Replies:
Subject: Columbia RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Feb 16 2019, 19:54:04 PST

*2019 Miss Columbia - Rachel Kimminau (Lyrical Dance)

>2019 Columbuia's OT - Schyler Angell (Cello)
1st RU - Locklyn Adrian (Vocal)

Subject: Crown

Author:
Crown connection
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Feb 11 2019, 19:10:03 PST

In search of offical miss america miss or teen crowns
If you are a past title holder or know someone who is and would like to sell the local crown
Please email Lesa at crownconnection@yahoo.com with a picture of your crown you would like to sell .

Subject: Maryville RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 03 2019, 14:26:23 PST

* 2019 Miss Northwest - Kaitlyn Rigdon (Tap Dance)
1st RU - Allison Lawler (Classical Violin)

> 2019 Northwest's OT - Brooklyn Atterberry (Tap Dance)
1st RU - Schyler Angell (Cello)

Subject: Nodaway & TItletown RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jan 07 2019, 20:29:19 PST

(Pictured left to right: Brooklyn, Jacquelyn, Taylor, Erica)

* 2019 Miss Nodaway County - Brooklyn Bryant
* 2019 Miss Titletown - Jacquelyn Walker

> 2019 Nodaway County's OT - Erica Mock
> 2019 Titletown's OT - Taylor Stratton

Replies:
Subject: 2018 Missouri TItleholders

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Dec 26 2018, 12:00:32 PST

Happy Holidays!

* Miss Missouri 2018, Katelyn Lewis
> Missouri's Outstanding Teen 2018, Ashley Whipple

Subject: Weekend RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Dec 09 2018, 14:19:15 PST

* Miss Spirit of St. Louis, Aimee Stockard - Dance
* Miss St. Charles County, Ashley Perry - Dance
1st RU - Tori Boyer

> Spirit of St. Louis' OT - Bri Foli - Jazz Dance
> St. Charles County OT - Faith Moise - Vocal & keyboard
1st RU - Erica Mock

(pictured left to right:)
Bri, Faith, Aimee, Ashley

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Nov 18 2018, 11:13:33 PST

* 2019 Miss Jackson - Calissa Cormier (Classical Violin)

(Calissa pictured with Katelyn Lewis, Miss MO 2018)

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Nov 05 2018, 5:49:40 PST

* 2019 Miss Audrain - Christina Beard (Fiddle)

> 2019 Audrain's OT - Olivia Coy (Tap Dance)

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Oct 29 2018, 11:25:33 PDT

* 2019 Miss Kirksville - Andi Hudson

> 2019 Kirksville's OT - Camryn Crist

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Oct 14 2018, 8:53:30 PDT

* Miss Branson, Chelsea Arnold - Vocal
* Miss Springfield, Olivia Henson - Vocal
* Miss Ozarks, Jordan Belcher - Modern Dance
* Miss Historic 66 - Madison Horner - Vocal

> Branson's OT, Shae Smith - Modern Dance
> Springfield's OT, Maggie Huffman - Vocal
> Ozarks' OT, Anna Hamlin - Jazz Dance
> Historic 66's OT, Bryiar Callaway - Modern Dance

(pictured left to right: Shae, Chelsea, Bryiar, Madison, Anna, Jordan, Maggie, Olivia)

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Oct 07 2018, 16:49:44 PDT

* 2019 Miss Heartland, Ashley Cox (Tap Dance)
* 2019 Miss Heart of St. Louis - Nisha Patel (Bollywood Dance)
* 2019 Miss Gateway St. Louis - Marissa Jarnigan (Jazz Dance)
1st RU - Kaitlyn Ridgon (Tap Dance)

> 2019 Gateway St. Louis' OT - Mallory Sublette (Trap Drums)
1st RU - Elizabeth Moots (Vocal)

(left to right: Ashley, Marissa, Mallory, Nisha)

Subject: Weekend Results

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Sep 30 2018, 18:59:47 PDT

*2019 Miss Texas County, Angela Luna - Dance
*2019 Miss Southern MO, Sophia Senkel - Dance

>2019 Texas County's OT, Amelia McKinney - Vocal

(pictured left to right: Amelia, Angela, Sophia)

Subject: MAO Leadership Change Fund

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Sep 26 2018, 16:46:34 PDT

https://www.gofundme.com/mao-leadership-changefund?member=805986

Purpose: Primarily to raise funds for legal action and secondarily for public relations services in an effort to correct the governance issues facing the Miss America Organization.

We commit that the new leadership we seek will:

---Bring together stakeholder groups as real and permanent partners in order to continue the progress and sustainability of the Miss America brand and values. These stakeholder groups include the Miss America Sisterhood, State Delegations (inclusive of Local volunteers) and MASTA.
---Commit to creating and streamlining the governance structure so that a transparent governing model integrates good governing practices in an integrated model from local to state to the national level.
---Review and amend all documentation and contracts, striking any and all language that determines involvement by individuals or licensees can be amended “with or without cause”, this includes contestants, State delegations and of course Miss America.
---Embrace changes needed to engage growth among participants as well as educational partners and sponsors but not at the expense of stakeholders and the integrity of the organization.
---Market the cause-oriented young women of the organization who are achieving educational and career successes while also delivering community impact.
---Strive to create a nationally televised event and uphold the existing rules that all contestants and state licensees are aware of the competition elements at least 60 days prior to competition.
---Commit to not only providing an avenue for participants to showcase talent and communication skills during competitions at every level, but also style and physical fitness.
---Leverage any unused funds raised to support the goals and commitments as stated above. If for any reason, these goals cannot be met under the current Miss America Organization, these funds will go towards a new organization that will still maintain all of the guarantees as previously stated.

There is no more time to waste. We need to preserve this beloved organization while facilitating a fair and transparent transition that will bring credible leadership to secure the success of the Miss America Organization. Please consider a donation and help us exceed our goal. Together we can save Miss America.

Thank you!

Subject: Miss Texas County Pageant Contestants Needed

Author:
Shari McCallister, Director (McCallister)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Sep 24 2018, 17:41:38 PDT

The Miss Texas County Scholarship Pageant is still needing a few Miss Contestants for their pageant this weekend. Please think about competing with us or help us recruit. I truly hate to see this pageant not happen due to no Miss contestants. We have the Teens.... I hate to disappoint them. Thank you, Shari

Subject: Weekend Results

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Sep 16 2018, 10:41:25 PDT

* Miss Heart of the Ozarks - Audrianna Hebron
* Miss Phelps County - Kinsey Stephens

> Heart of the Ozarks OT - Ashley Berry
> Phelps County OT - Christabel Southards

(pictured left to right: Christabel, Kinsey, Audrianna, Ashley)

Subject: Katelyn at Miss America

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Sep 09 2018, 14:43:10 PDT

Katelyn Lewis, Miss Missouri 2018, in her Miss America Competitions...

Subject: Share Liberally!

Author:
FYI:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Aug 31 2018, 13:55:29 PDT

Have you been looking for an easy way to explain to your non-pageant friends or coworkers who are wondering what's going on? Have you perhaps been wishing there was a simple way to express to judges, sponsors, network employees why you are disappointed in their participation? Then this tweetable graphic may be just this thing for you.

HcuDEt.png

Subject: Cards for Katelyn

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Aug 27 2018, 14:40:36 PDT

Here is the mailing address to send Katelyn a Greeting Card while at Miss America. Remember, cards only, no perishables are allowed (flowers, food, etc).
Cards can be mailed from now through September 4th.

Jim Whelen Boardwalk Hall
2301 Boardwalk
Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Attn: Miss Missouri
Katelyn Lewis

Replies:
Subject: Letter from Cara Mund

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Aug 17 2018, 8:45:58 PDT

Dear Miss America Sisters,

I was extremely touched to receive the care package you sent to me in Orlando with your words of encouragement. It was so thoughtful, and it arrived at exactly the time I needed it most. Thank you so much.

I know there’s a lot of talk right now about the interview I gave to the Press of Atlantic City. Since my time as Miss America is growing short, I want to clear some things up directly with all of you. I apologize ahead of time for the length of this letter, but be assured that what I’m going to tell you is just the tip of the iceberg.

The rhetoric about empowering women, and openness and transparency, is great; however, the reality is quite different. I am living that difference. To stay silent is to give away my power and the power of the women who will follow me.

I am not comfortable with any of us being controlled, manipulated, silenced, or bullied.

I’m also not blind to the relationship between manipulation and plausible deniability. By standing up for myself, I am standing up for all the women who will follow me. At this point, my integrity—and saying and doing the right thing—means more to me than whatever punishment may await me.

When I became Miss America, there were three things I truly looked forward to: using my voice, working on behalf of the Make-A-Wish Foundation, and being an example of an empowered young woman of my generation. The reality, though, has been quite different.

Let me be blunt: I strongly believe that my voice is not heard nor wanted by our current leadership; nor do they have any interest in knowing who I am and how my experiences relate to positioning the organization for the future. I truly felt more valued, respected, and viewed as a real collaborator within my first three months rather than these last eight months. The differences in treatment are stark.

miss america carlson
Gretchen Carlson, Chairwoman of Miss America Organization
Our chair and CEO have systematically silenced me, reduced me, marginalized me, and essentially erased me in my role as Miss America in subtle and not-so-subtle ways on a daily basis.

After a while, the patterns have clearly emerged, and the sheer accumulation of the disrespect, passive-aggressive behavior, belittlement, and outright exclusion has taken a serious toll.

Shortly after the new board took over, I was given three talking points that I was required to use at every appearance and on which I would be critiqued:

Miss America is relevant.
The #MeToo movement started with a Miss America, Gretchen Carlson.
Gretchen Carlson went to Stanford (I was also allowed to mention my own education at Brown University to show that we are both well-educated leaders).
Right away, the new leadership delivered an important message: There will be only one Miss America at a time, and she isn’t me.

To reinforce this, they told me that I’m not important enough to do big interviews, and that the major press is “obviously” reserved for Gretchen. Step out of line there and not only do you get treated to being pulled into the office for a dressing down by Regina, but Brent Adams also joins in on the action.

I was told that it’s my fault sponsors have dropped MAO, because I am supposedly “bad at social media.” These days I can only post on my personal social media sites. I no longer have the ability to post freely and engage with followers on the official Miss America accounts like all of my predecessors. Even when it comes to sponsors, I no longer have this ability.

Last week I posted at an event for CMN Hospitals; a few days later, it was removed. In fact, they have now removed my photo from the official CMN fundraising page and replaced it with last year’s Miss America. They post officially for me and as me—misspellings and all—without informing the public that it is not me posting, and often utilize these accounts to promote Gretchen and Regina’s activities. When they shrink my voice in this way, it eliminates my chance to be a spokesperson for my generation on the very platforms where we consume our content.

When Gretchen announced the elimination of swimsuit on Good Morning America, I was also in New York. Although I had already been told by Regina that GMA only wanted Gretchen on the segment, I served as my own advocate and asked if I could attend. Our CEO replied, “Oh, we thought you wanted to sleep in—but sure.” That morning I stood behind the cameras and filmed Gretchen on the GMA set with my phone. Later that day I passed a producer who recognized me, stopped me, and expressed dismay that she didn’t even know I was in the studio. She then asked permission to interview me to get “Miss America’s perspective”. I truly didn’t know what to say to her.

No one needs to remind me that being Miss America is a job.

I have known that and prepared myself to be the spokesperson for this organization with every single thing I have done and every experience I have had, learning from each person I met and each conversation I participated in. Such comments are condescending and are meant solely to suggest I don’t understand this “big girl job” or how and why Miss America is relevant. That could not be further from the truth.

Gretchen and Brent went to Cannes, representing the organization at a global marketing and advertising conference where Gretchen spoke about Miss America in the era of #MeToo. While they were in France, I was back in North Dakota. If I’d been invited to attend and speak about the relevance of Miss America, I would have been able to tell the world how I, as a young leader, have firsthand knowledge and experience regarding the ways in which MAO is supposedly poised for the future. Such an invitation would require the leadership to care who I am and maybe learn why the judges selected me in the first place.

An organization that values their employees, takes the time to communicate with them. Prior to the July 25th Miss America Orientation, Regina hadn’t spoken to me since June 6th, and Gretchen hadn’t spoken to me since June 15th. I wasn’t even respected enough to be informed about this year’s competition date/when my job would end… I found it out on Twitter.

Since many of you haven’t had the opportunity to get to know me or have been told “Cara doesn’t want to work with you,” (which couldn’t be further from the truth) here is a little bit more about me. I truly hope you’ll agree that my voice could add value to MAO:

1. I am the only person in the office with an all encompassing business degree. I graduated with honors in Business, Entrepreneurship, and Organizations with an emphasis in nonprofit organizations. I feel qualified to comment on how a business should function and how employees should be treated. Did you know that I worked with Ashoka, the leading global organization on social impact innovation and integrations, when I was in college? Did you know I completed my senior honors thesis on the Miss America Organization? I went into this job with a strong background in the workings of the organization. I know its strengths and weakness and could have been a valuable resource during this transition.

2. I have prepared for ups and downs and challenges not just for this job but for any job. My first full-time job was working in Washington, D.C. for Senator John Hoeven. This experience brought me in touch with a wide range of constituents, witnessing their passion for legislation and policies that positively impact their lives. I was working for the Senator during two major events of controversy: 2016 Election and North Dakota’s Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL). I know the importance of communication because I was listening and responding to all sides of issues. From that job, I was inspired to continue being an advocate as Miss America. I did everything I could this year to take advantage of this opportunity. I even personally paid part of my airfare to attended the 2018 State of the Union because I wanted Miss America represented!

3. Messaged in our leadership’s new rhetoric is the importance of women making their own choices and using the universal language of fashion in ways that illustrate and empower them. Working in New York for Agentry PR—a firm specializing in public relations for the fashion industry—gave me a current lens through which to understand what my generation wants to wear and will wear, and how fashion actually can speak about a woman.

In this respect, reality hasn’t just failed to live up to the potential, it has been truly disappointing. Throughout my year, MAO did not have a clothing sponsor. I spent all year buying my own appearance wardrobe. Most of what I bought was rejected, and I was told what I wasn’t permitted to wear.

What happened to the new motto of Miss America getting to express her own sense of style?

The office criticized me for wearing certain items too many times. I frequently had to take pictures of all my outfits, and then my tour manager would come into my hotel room and pick out the clothes I was allowed to wear, saying things like “Regina really likes this one” or “You can’t wear pink. Regina hates pink.” During a photo shoot this year, Regina looked at the Karl Lagerfeld dress I was wearing and said “Yuck. You should burn that. Don’t ever wear that again.” I eventually reached out to two of the former Miss Americas on the board about some of the issues I had been facing. After Heather French Henry advocated for me, I was reprimanded by Regina who told me that problems and concerns had to be kept “in the family.” If a fellow sister who is also a board member is not “in the family,” who is?

I understand that I am the representative of a brand and a company and employed to do a job. That does not mean that an employer can treat you however they feel like treating you that day. Employers are legally required to provide a workplace free from harassment and bullying. I have been constantly reminded of the provisions in my employment contract that prohibit me from speaking freely:

● “The employee’s relationship with the MAO may be terminated at any time, for any reason.”

● “The employee agrees that the employee will not disparage or subvert the MAO, nor make any statement reflecting negatively on the MAO or its affiliates, principals, employees, agents, or representatives.”

● “During the term, or at any time thereafter, employee shall not disparage or otherwise make any unfavorable statements, oral or written, or perform any act or omission, which is detrimental to the reputation or goodwill of MAO. For purpose of the prior sentence, MAO shall mean MAO, its successors and affiliates, and their officers, directors and employees.”

I signed my contract shortly after I was crowned, without an attorney present, and without a member of the staff or the board there to witness it. When the new leadership came in, I hoped that they would loosen things up a bit, at least to make it consistent with the National Contestant Contract that I actually had time to review and which states that I serve until my successor is chosen at the next National Finals.

But that didn’t happen. My contract still says—and I am regularly reminded by word and action—that I can be fired anytime, with or without cause. In Orlando, the contestants were interested in seeing the employment contract they will be required to sign, but the leadership would not give anyone a copy. Some asked if they could see mine. I am living the contradiction of being “open and transparent”.

About two weeks ago, I started researching workplace bullying. In the State of New Jersey, it is defined as “deliberate insults, threats, demeaning comments, constant criticism, overbearing supervision, profane outbursts, blatant ostracism, being overworked or simply not communicating with colleagues. More subtle forms of bullying can include withholding or supplying incorrect work-related information, sabotaging projects, passive/aggressive behavior, blocking promotions, providing unclear or contradictory instruction or requesting unnecessary or menial work.” Ultimately, this is my year in a nutshell. Here are some further examples of my time at orientation. Understand that these types of things happen to me every single day.

In Orlando, I watched as the board members and staff sat up front for a meeting with the contestants and state directors, while I was told to go stand in the back of the room and not say anything. When Gretchen and Regina expressed their admiration for me, it was quite disingenuous given our lack of communication, how little they know about me, and especially their false claim that I arrived at 2 am – when in fact I spent the entire prior evening with the teen contestants, attended the MAOT competition, and did my job as Miss America until the last person who wanted to meet me and have their photo taken with me had left the room. The tour manager’s flight was delayed, so, for once, I did not have her listening in on every conversation I had, reporting back to the office who I talk to and what I say, nor was I smothered—at least briefly—with a ridiculous level of security charged with making sure people did not get a chance to speak to me one-on-one.

There’s also a concerning back channel among the staff and leadership of reporting false information about me. It paints me in a light that is untrue and definitely unfair. You will have to ask yourself what their motives are, because I have given up trying to understand this game. For instance, in Orlando, I was attending the Children’s Miracle Network Hospital Dance Marathon. I was told by the tour manager to meet her at a certain time and place. I left my room to get to the appointed spot on time. When she was late, I checked my phone and saw that four minutes before our scheduled meet time, she’d sent me another text changing the location. Before I could even answer her, I received a text meant for one of the security guards assigned to me (sent to me by mistake) where the tour manager claimed that I was “MIA, again!” Reality did not fit this latest fake scenario, as I was not MIA. I never have been. I was exactly where I was supposed to be.

On another night that week, I was excited to host a pizza party for the incoming class of amazing young women eager to learn about the job they are vying for. Contestants were ready for frank and honest dialogue with me. That is also what I was promised. Instead, into the room walked the tour manager and two security guards, Marc Angeli, and Regina, who promptly took their seats. You could feel the mood shift in the room; the message of intimidating me into silence, making sure I “keep it in the family” was sent and received. As if that weren’t enough, Regina intentionally belittled me in front of the contestants, seemingly forgetting my name and calling me “Kira”. Of the 5 MAO staff members in attendance, not a single one corrected her. In fact, the next morning the tour manager “pulled a Regina” and identified my name incorrectly again. Several contestants came up to me after and said “ I can’t believe they don’t know your name.”’ If I can be so openly belittled—to the point where my actual, personal identity is removed in front of the contestants—it can, and will, happen to them too. It was another low point for me.

No Miss America should be humiliated or erased. Ever.

So, I want to ask you a favor. Just take a minute to reflect on how you might feel had you held the title this past year. I never expected my year to be perfect, especially under the circumstances. Imagine what it would be like if you were alone, not knowing who you could trust. Imagine that you finally got up the courage to speak up, not just for yourself, but for the fifty-one women who are dreaming that they will have your job just a month from now. Imagine how it would feel if it was actually two of your fellow Miss Americas who slapped back in the press and threw you under the bus. What you said couldn’t be true, right? It must just be that you misunderstood what it meant to have an adult job. I’ll skip to the end: it was devastating. Do I not deserve a voice because my experience has been different from theirs?

It didn’t take me six months to see that my actions reflected on the organization. I understood that on day one. Or that it was a job, and a difficult one at that. That’s always been pretty obvious. I don’t want to leave this mess for the next Miss America. This is not a self-serving organization, and I want her year to be better than my year. This letter is for her. I don’t want her to have to live in constant fear, expecting to be degraded and punished while she should be having an amazing experience.

If you want Miss America to be relevant, then the leadership needs to understand she is not a wind-up toy who they can power up to spit out the meaningless words that are put into her mouth, and then put back on the shelf until it’s time to do it again. I do not want her to have to stand in the back, literally or metaphorically.

As many of you know, the Press of Atlantic City story posted on a Saturday. As I expected, the retribution was swift. Within 72 hours, I was told my final farewell as Miss America would be cut to a total of 30 seconds for the national telecast. The following day, I was told my custom “Show Me Your Shoes” Parade Costume which had already been made, publicized by the designer, and based on a July 2018 agreement with MAO would no longer be allowed. How will we get sponsors if their word means nothing? Not only are they dictating my final appearance, but they are also reducing my final words.

I haven’t felt like Miss America for the last 8 months, and now, they are even taking away my goodbye.

I never expected—or wanted—to have to be a whistleblower. I am so saddened that the board seems more inclined to look the other way than to speak out. I ask you for your help, support, and voices, because I have no doubt that without them, the leadership will simply continue to push out, silence, and tighten security to reduce access around Miss America. Miss America is fragile right now. She needs all of us if she is going to survive.

Cara

Subject: CLICK HERE TO SIGN THE PETITION and read the NEW Letter!!!!

Author:
MAOFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Aug 13 2018, 16:42:39 PDT

CLICK HERE: https://www.change.org/p/statelicensees1-gmail-com-miss-america-needs-you?recruiter=893871894&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=share_petition

To all Miss America volunteers and fans, please read this VERY IMPORTANT letter and share it today!
Dear State Directors, Local Directors and Loyal Volunteers,
First and foremost, thank you for all that you do to make the Miss America Program a reality. You are the heart and soul of our organization.
We humbly ask for your undivided attention as you read this letter. You are our last hope.
We are so grateful for the efforts that many of you have undertaken to have your voices be heard by the leadership of the Miss America Organization. We are inspired by your love for the pageant, your persistence and your courage.
We have joined you in raising our voices and have tried with all of our might and strength to preserve the traditions of Miss America, but we cannot accomplish our mission without your clear, unequivocal and immediate response. The hour is late and the time for unified action is upon us now. We cannot delay, we cannot wish this current crisis away, and we cannot push it off to deal with at some later date.
Miss America is engaged in a great struggle about its identity and its future direction. We did not choose this struggle. It began because our past leaders demeaned women, breached their trust, harmed our brand, and needed to be removed. It was their actions alone that required a change in leadership. We made that change with the hope of creating unity and stability for our beloved organization.
In good faith, we joined together with a unified voice and decided that it would be best if our new leaders came from among our own ranks so that our voices and opinions would be heard and acknowledged at the national level. But in choosing our new leaders, we now recognize that we chose individuals that have sought to use MAO for their own self-centered purposes, not to regain trust and unite us. Instead these new leaders have decided to use this opportunity to force changes that we have not sought and that we did not demand.
Worse still, they have used their position and our goodwill to demean those in our ranks, to publicly question our ethics and motives, and they have made significant changes to our organization under false pretenses. It is hard to believe that this is the approach and tactics that our new leaders have adopted, but this is the place in which we now find ourselves, and we must again demand and require immediate change.
Upon further consideration of the facts, we now agree with the petition signed by the very brave 22 states’ executives. We understand that to begin again we must call for the resignations of our Chairwoman, our CEO and the entire Board of Trustees. Ultimately, we want to support the will of the states, and from what we gather, the 22 states are not the “noisy minority,” but in actuality, they include a quiet majority-who are just not ready to speak out-but why prolong the inevitable? As with the previous board, we asked formers to step down not because of personal reasons, but simply because they were part of the old regime that didn’t work. We are grateful to those former Miss Americas for graciously stepping down, even though their hearts were in the right place. They put aside any personal agendas and submitted to the will of the majority, in order to show respect and love for our organization. We honor those sisters for making the right decision, and we ask out leadership to do the same now.
The national leadership should seek the consent of the governed – we elected them and they need to answer to those they profess to serve. We had hoped that the reconstituted Board would work with truth and integrity. Regrettably, they have used their positions to mislead us, to systematically change many things that we hold dear, and they have removed (and threatened to remove) anyone who disagrees with their views. Have you stopped to consider what happens if the 22 states who signed the petition in July lose their licenses?
As you know, the telecast for this year is not in jeopardy, but the fate of the entire Miss America system is in great jeopardy if we do not act now. We are losing local competitions every day – they are just walking away. We are losing sponsors at the state and local levels. We are losing contestants who can’t afford the time or money needed to have an attorney review a 25-page contract. These and other onerous changes are pulling our organization apart on every level and in every state!
By signing your name to the Vote of No Confidence petition TODAY, you provide us with the ability to start the rebuilding process NOW. We can begin to put in place some safety nets in the event that the TV network, Casino Reinvestment Development Association (CRDA) and the production company decide not to continue supporting MAO and its mission. There is a group of experienced people ready to step in and play a transitional role with the production company and network.
A number of leaders within the states are prepared to drive solutions that flatten out the organizational structure. Right now, MAO is a top-down structure that keeps at a distance the state organizations that do 90% of the work. Decisions made by people who do not have their personal finances, reputations, business networks, communities etc involved in the heavy lift that’s involved in running a volunteer state or local organization cannot possibly know what is needed to keep the national organization nimble, responsive, ahead of the trends, and of course financially sound.
At its heart, Miss America is a grassroots volunteer organization and your state and local organizations are the lifeblood of this amazing nationwide system. The current leadership team has not served us well over the past 8 months, so it is necessary once again to elect a new leadership team that can unify our ranks. Miss America is bigger than any one or two individuals. The Miss America program has survived for 100 years because of you, and it must survive for another 100 years. But we must not allow the current leadership team to continue making changes to our program, some of which could be irreparable.
You and your volunteers are the heart and soul of this organization. You are our last hope. We need you to respond today, please, because we are running out of time.
Sincerely,
Miss America 1984 Suzette Charles
Miss America 1991 Marjorie Vincent-Tripp
Miss America 1992 Carolyn Sapp Daniels
Miss America 1995 Heather Whitestone McCallum
Miss America 1998 Kate Shindle
Miss America 1999 Nicole Johnson
Miss America 2001 Angela Baraquio Grey
Miss America 2004 Ericka Dunlap
Miss America 2010 Caressa Cameron-Jackson
Miss America 2012 Laura Kaeppeler Fleiss
Miss America 2016 Betty Cantrell Maxwell

Subject: 2019 Season Update

Author:
Fleur de Lis & Forest Park
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Aug 12 2018, 16:06:02 PDT

* 2019 Miss Fleur de Lis - Holly Enowski, Marimba
* 2019 Miss Forest Park - Debrielle Patee-Merrill, Lyrical Dance
1st RU - Abigail Brown, Vocal/Sign Language

> 2019 Fleur de Lis' OT - Hallie Hebron, Tap Dance
1st RU - Sophia Senkle, Lyrical Dance

Replies:
  • -- ., Mon, Aug 13 2018, 13:40:00 PDT
Subject: 2019 Season Update

Author:
Metro St. Louis & River City
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Aug 12 2018, 8:18:58 PDT

* 2019 Miss Metro St. Louis - Simone Esters, Baton Twirling
* 2019 Miss River City - Faith Blaine, Piano

> 2019 Metro St. Louis' OT - Abbie Mueller, Vocal
> 2019 River City's OT - Allisyn Neal, Jazz Dance

(Pictured from left to right: Faith, Simone, Allisyn, Abbie)

Subject: MAOTeen Week - Teen Friendly voy page www.voy.com/247012/

Author:
MAOTeen Voy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jul 23 2018, 10:22:17 PDT

Subject: MAO Class of 2018-19

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jul 02 2018, 6:18:59 PDT

Subject: 2018 RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Jun 20 2018, 12:36:55 PDT

Congratulations to Miss MO 2018, Katelyn Lewis and MO's Outstanding Teen for 2018, Ashley Whipple!

Subject: 2018 Miss MO Webstream

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Jun 10 2018, 5:48:40 PDT

The 2018 Miss MO Pageant will be web-streamed during pageant week!

Here is the link:
http://www.pageantslive.com/live/mo18.html

Enjoy the show!

Replies:
Subject: Sad News

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, May 24 2018, 15:38:04 PDT

We are sad to learn of the passing of Miss MO Board Member, Cathy Craighead. Cathy passed away on Wednesday, May 23rd. She was a respected journalism teacher in the Mexico school system, and was also well-known for her work with various yearbook companies on a national level.

Cathy had chaired the Miss MO program book committee for many years, and was instrumental in the writing of the annual, pageant production script.

Her wit, and contribution will be greatly missed by the Miss Missouri family.

Replies:
Subject: 2018 Miss Missouri SIGMA GROUP

Author:
Dame-Edweena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Apr 09 2018, 19:12:37 PDT

2018 Miss Missouri
SIGMA GROUP
[Interview: Wed. PM - Talent: Wednesday - Gown/OSQ: Thursday - Swimuit: Friday 2nd Group]

16. Miss Titletown, Kierstin Hill - Tap Dance, “Vive Le Swing”
17. Miss Clark County, Karcyn McGee - Monologue, “Blue Eyes”
18. Miss Northeast MO, Ashley Thakur - Violin, “Carmen Fantasy”
19. Miss Maryville, Angela Luna - Tap Dance, “Rhythm Nation”
20. Miss Jackson, Aimee Stockard - Jazz Dance, “Viva, Las Vegas/Blue Suede Shoes”
21. Miss Crown City, Nisha Patel - Bollywood Dance, “Dola Rel Dola”
22. Miss City of Fountains, Ali Skinner - Vocal, “Anyway”
23. Miss Greater Springfield, Jordan Belcher - Jazz Dance, “Piece By Piece”
24. Miss River City, Christina Beard - Fiddle, “Devil Went Down to GA/Orange Blossom Special”
25. Miss Springfield, Chelsea Arnold - Vocal, “They Just Keep Moving the Line”
26. Miss Gateway St. Louis, Brittney Sears - Vocal, “Who’s Loving You”
27. Miss Nodaway County, Marissa Jarnigan - Jazz Dance, “Diamonds Are A Girl’s Best Friend”
28. Miss Heart of the Ozarks, Riley Bradley - Tap Dance, “24K Magic”
29. Miss Metro St. Louis, Holly Enowski - Marimba, “Flight of the Bumblebee”
30. Miss Branson, Lauren Thrower - Vocal, “Over The Rainbow”

Replies:
Subject: 2018 Miss Missouri ALPHA GROUP

Author:
Dame-Edweena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Apr 09 2018, 19:08:14 PDT

2018 Miss Missouri
ALPHA GROUP
[Interview : Wed. AM - Gown/OSQ: Wednesday - Talent: Thursday - Swimsuit: Friday 1st Group]

1. Miss Kirksville,Avori Henderson - Dance, “No Longer Slaves”
2. Miss Moberly, Alex Delp - Martial Arts Flag Dance, “Mulan Medley”
3. Miss Hannibal, Amanda Lewis - Piano, “Waterfall”
4. Miss Heartland, Maddie Steele - Vocal, “I’m A Star”
5. Miss Route 66, Abbie Hebron - Tap Dance, “Can’t Stop The Feeling”
6. Miss Highway 71, Ashley Bird - Theatre Dance, “If My Friends Could See Me Now”
7. Miss Texas County, Madison Horner - Vocal, “On My Own”
8. Miss Audrain, Cheyenne Parks - Pointe Dance, “Time Of My Life”
9. Miss Pulaski County, Audrianna Hebron - Tap Dance, “Perm”
10. Miss Spirit of St. Louis, Kaitlyn Ridgon - Tap Dance, “Long Train Running/Mercy”
11. Miss Phelps County, Simone Esters - Baton Twirling, “Lovin’ Is Really My Game”
12. Miss Zona Rosa, Debrielle Patee-Merrill - Lyrical Dance, “What I Did For Love”
13. Miss Northwest, Danielle Stanfield - Speed Painting, “Michael Jackson Medley”
14. Miss Kansas City, Katie Moeller - Violin, “Csardas Gypsy Dance”
15. Miss Fleur de Lis, Katelyn Lewis - Vocal, “Phantom of the Opera”

Replies:
Subject: 2018 Miss Missouri's Outstanding Teen CROWN GROUP

Author:
Dame-Edweena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Apr 09 2018, 19:24:30 PDT

2018 MO’s Outstanding Teen
CROWN GROUP
[Interview : Tues. AM - Gown/OSQ: Wednesday - Talent / Fitness: Thursday AM 2nd Group]

1. Miss Kirksville’s OT, Halie Hebron - Tap Dance, “Rock This Town”
2. Miss Title Town’s OT, Nicole David - Jazz Dance, “Grown”
3. Miss Pulaski County’s OT, Sophia Milhollin - Vocal, “Stuff Like That There”
4. Miss Kansas City’s OT, Avery Beavers - Jazz Dance, “Life of the Party”
5. Miss Nodaway County’s OT, Liz Lyle - Jazz Dance, “Salute”
6. Miss Crown City’s OT, Allie Ferguson - Pointe Dance, “Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy”
7. Miss Hannibal’s OT, Rylee Ingram - Vocal, “Smile”
8. Miss Heartland’s OT, Ashley Whipple - Piano, “Solfeggietto”
9. Miss Gateway St. Louis’ OT, Demi King - Lyrical Dance, “Amazing Grace”
10. Miss Audrain’s OT, Taylor Blackwell - Vocal, “Impossible Dream”
11. Miss Northeast MO’s OT, Elizabeth Moots - Tap Dance, “Anything Goes”
12. Miss River City’s OT, Claire Rowe - Tap Dance, “Dancin’ Fool”
13. Miss Springfield’s OT, Shae Smith - Jazz Dance, ”Light It Up”

Subject: 2018 Miss Missouri's Outstanding Teen SASH GROUP

Author:
Dame-Edweena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Apr 09 2018, 19:19:35 PDT

2018 MOs Outstanding Teen
SASH GROUP
[Interview: Tues. PM - Gown/OSQ: Thursday - Talent / Fitness: Thursday AM 1st Group]

14. Miss Platte County’s OT, Ashley Berry - Theater Dance, “JetSet”
15. Miss Northeast Counties OT, Emma Wilson - Lyrical Dance, “Halo”
16. Miss Texas County OT, Brooklyn Atterberry - Lyrical Dance, “Never Enough”
17. Miss Zona Rosa’s OT, Sarah Kasubke - Vocal, “On My Way”
18. Miss Northwest’s OT, Faith Whatley-Blaine - Piano, “Flight of the Bumblebee/Bumble Boogie”
19. Miss Clark County’s OT, Kennedy Johnson - Tap Dance, “Dance With Me Tonight”
20. Miss Mark Twain’s OT, Cheyenne Smith - Vocal, “Rise Up”
21. Miss Spirit of St. Louis’ OT, Allisyn Neal - Latin Jazz Dance, “La Copa de la Vida”
22. Miss Heart of the Ozarks’ OT, Chloe Mitchell - Vocal, “Proud Mary”
23. Miss Branson’s OT, Abilene Lortz - Piano, “Puttin’ On The Ritz”
24. Miss Route 66’s OT, Mallory Sublette - Trap Drums, “Wipe Out”
25. Miss Fleur de Lis’ OT. Abbie Mueller - Vocal, “That’s Life”
26. Miss Metro St. Louis’ OT, Lauren Vanlandingham - Jazz Dance, “It’s Oh, So Quiet”
27. Miss City of Fountain’s OT, Olivia Coy - Tap Dance, “Do Your Thang”

Subject: 2018 Miss Missouri Contestants

Author:
Class Complete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 25 2018, 11:33:04 PST

Here are the 30 women vying for the title of Miss Missouri 2018:

Audrain - Cheyenne Parks, Jazz Dance
Branson - Lauren Thrower, Vocal
City of Fountains - Ali Skinner, Vocal
Clark County - Karcyn McGee, Monologue
Crown City - Nisha Patel, Bollywood Dance
Fleur de Lis - Katelyn Lewis, Vocal
Gateway St. Louis - Brittney Sears, Vocal
Greater Springfield - Jordan Belcher, .Jazz Dance
Hannibal - Amanda Lewis, Piano
Heart of the Ozarks - Riley Bradley, Tap Dance
Heartland - Maddie Steele, Vocal
Highway 71 - Ashley Bird, Jazz Dance
Jackson - Aimee Stockard, Jazz Dance
Kansas City - Katie Moeller, Violin
Kirksville - Avori Henderson, Dance
Maryville - Angela Luna, Jazz Dance
Metro St. Louis - Holly Enowski, Marimba
Moberly - Alex Delp, Martial Arts Fan Dance
Nodaway County - Marissa Jarnigan, Jazz Dance
Northeast MO - Ashley Thakur, Violin
Northwest - Danielle Stanfield, Speed Painting
Phelps County - Simone Esters, Baton Twirling
Pulaski County - Audrianna Hebron, Tap Dance
River City - Christina Beard, Fiddle
Route 66 - Abbie Hebron, Tap Dance
Spirit of St. Louis - Kaitlyn Ridgon, Tap Dance
Springfield - Chelsea Arnold, Vocal
Texas County - Madison Horner, Vocal
Titletown - Kierstin Hill, Tap Dance
Zona Rosa - Debrielle Patee-Merrill, Clogging

Good luck to all!

Replies:
Subject: 2018 Miss MO's Outstanding Teen Contestants

Author:
Class Complete
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Feb 26 2018, 8:48:15 PST

Here are the 27 young women competing for the title of Miss MO's Outstanding Teen for 2018:

Audrain’s OT - Taylor Blackwell. Vocal
Branson’s OT - Abilene Lortz, Piano
City of Fountain’s OT - Olivia Coy, Tap Dance
Clark County’s OT - Kennedy Johnson, Tap Dance
Crown City’s OT - Allie Ferguson, Pointe Ballet
Fleur de Lis’ OT - Abbie Mueller, Vocal
Gateway St. Louis’ OT - Demi King, Lyrical Dance
Hannibal’s OT - Rylee Ingram, Vocal
Heart of the Ozarks’ OT - Chloe Mitchell, Vocal
Heartland’s OT - Ashley Whipple, Piano
Kansas City’s OT - Avery Beavers, Lyrical Dance
Kirksville’s OT - Halie Hebron, Tap Dance
Mark Twain’s OT - Cheyenne Smith, Vocal
Metro St. Louis’ OT - Lauren Vanlandingham, Jazz Dance
Nodaway County’s OT - Liz Lyle, Jazz Dance
Northeast Counties OT - Emma Wilson, Lyrical Dance
Northeast MO’s OT - Elizabeth Moots, Tap Dance
Northwest’s OT - Faith Whatley-Blaine, Piano
Platte County’s OT - Ashley Berry, Theater Dance
Pulaski County’s OT - Sophia Milhollin, Vocal
River City’s OT - Claire Rowe, Tap Dance
Route 66’s OT - Mallory Sublette, Trap Drum
Spirit of St. Louis’ OT - Allisyn Neal, Latin Jazz Dance
Springfield’s OT - Shae Smith, Jazz Dance
Texas County OT - Brooklyn Atterberry, Lyrical Dance
Title Town’s OT - Nicole David, Jazz Dance
Zona Rosa’s OT - Sarah Kasubke, Vocal

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Feb 24 2018, 19:27:59 PST

* 2018 Miss Moberly - Alex Delp (Martial Arts Dance)
1st RU - Carly Hesson (Jazz Dance)

Replies:

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 25 2018, 11:31:32 PST

* 2018 Miss Pulaski County - Audrianna Hebron (Tap Dance)

> 2018 Pulaski County's OT - Sophia Milhollin (Vocal)

Subject: Hebron Sisters

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 25 2018, 5:42:50 PST

This is a first! Three sisters will compete at the 2018 Miss Missouri Pageant in June! They are:
* Halie Hebron, Kirksville's Outstanding Teen
* Abbie Hebeon, Miss Route 66
* Audrianna Hebron, Miss Pulaski County

Congrats!

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Feb 19 2018, 12:53:46 PST

* 2018 Miss Northeast MO- Ashley Thakur (Violin)-
* 2018 Miss Clark County- Karcyn McGee (Monologue)
1st RU - Calista Coernier

> 2018 Northeast Counties' OT - Emma Wilson (Dance)
> 2018 Clark County's OT - Kennedy Johnson (Tap Dance)
1st RU - Elaine Yoder

[Pictured left to right: Karcyn, Kennedy, Emma, Ashley]

Subject: Kansas City RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 04 2018, 9:05:17 PST

Here are the results from the 2018 Miss Kansas City Pageant:

MISS (11 competed)
* Miss Kansas City - Katie Moeller (Violin)
* Miss City of Fountains - Ali Skinner (Vocal)
* Miss Crown City - Nisha Patel (Bollywood Dance)
1st RU - Shade Bullock (Tap Dance)

OUTSTANDING TEEN (10 competed)
> Kansas City's OT - Avery Beavers (Lyrical Dance)
> City of Fountains - Olivia Coy (Tap Dance)
> Crown City's OT - Allie Ferguson (Pointe Ballet)
1st RU - Anna Jung (Trumpet)

Congrats to all!

[left to right: Nisha, Allie, Avery, Katie, Ali, Olivia]

Replies:
Subject: New MAOTeen board http://www.voy.com/247012/

Author:
MAOTeen fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Feb 06 2018, 10:22:32 PST

Subject: KC Judging Seminar

Author:
Phil Kimmi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 04 2018, 10:30:40 PST

Due to the weather, we are canceling the Judges Seminar slated for today, Sunday, Feb. 4. Please watch Facebook (& here) for the re-schedule date. Thank you!

Subject: Katie Moeller

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Jan 09 2018, 16:15:57 PST

With the age change, do you think Katie will try one more time to win Miss Missouri?

Subject: Happy New Year 2018!

Author:
Missouri Pageant Family
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Dec 31 2017, 9:50:28 PST

Subject: Change.org petition calling for Removal of ALL Miss America Board of Directors

Author:
thank you
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Dec 28 2017, 8:36:09 PST

Over 3,960 signatures and growing like a wild fire! Please consider signing.

Click here to go to Change.org Petition.

Subject: Missouri Royalty

Author:
...at the Holidays!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Dec 26 2017, 19:15:12 PST

Replies:
Subject: Hannibal RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Dec 10 2017, 18:56:38 PST

* 2018 Miss Hannibal - Amanda Lewis

> Hanibal's OT - Rilee Inghram
> Mark Twain's OT - Cheyenne Smith

(Pictured left to right: Rilee, Amanda, Cheyenne)

Subject: Moderator, thanks for the excellent work you do in updating/maintaining this boar for Miss MO fans.

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Nov 19 2017, 5:34:44 PST

Replies:
Subject: Jackson RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Nov 19 2017, 10:05:01 PST

* 2018 Miss Jackson - Aimee Stockard
1st RU - Andi Hudson

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Nov 12 2017, 18:47:10 PST

* Miss Nodaway County - Marissa Jarnigan
* Miss Title Town - Kierstin Hill
* Miss Hwy 71 - Ashley Bird
1st RU - Ashley Cox

> Nodaway County OT - Liz Lyle
> Title Town OT - Nicole David

(pictured left to right)
Nicole, Marissa, Ashley, Jenn Davis-Miss MO 2017, Kierstin, Liz

Subject: St. Louis RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Nov 04 2017, 19:18:22 PDT

*2018 Miss Gateway St. Louis - Brittney Sears
1st RU - Ashley Cox

>2018 Gateway St. Louis' OT - Demi King
>2018 Heartland's OT - Ashley Whipple
1st RU - Jessica Janorschke

Replies:
Subject: Kirksville RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Oct 29 2017, 19:02:26 PDT

* 2018 Miss Kirksville - Avori Henderson

> 2018 Kirksville's OT - Halie Hebron
> 2018 Northeast MO's OT - Elizabeth Moots

(Pictured left to right)
Elizabeth, Jennifer Davis (Miss MO 2017), Avori, and Halie

Subject: Mexico RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Oct 28 2017, 19:22:42 PDT

*2018 Miss Audrain - Cheyenne Parks - Jazz Dance, "I Want To Dance With Somebody"
* 1st RU - Amy Stockard - Acro Dance, "Let's Get Loud"

> 2018 Audrain's OT - Taylor Blackwell - Vocal, "Hallejulah"
> 1st RU - Skylar Angel - Vocal/Ukelele, "Rip Tide"

Replies:
  • -- ., Sun, Oct 29 2017, 8:30:58 PDT
Subject: Numbers

Author:
JJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Oct 21 2017, 9:02:33 PDT

Here are some stats for the 2017-18 Miss MO Pageant Season:

MISS Division:
* 14 title holders crowned so far;
* 7 of these are "new";
* There are 10 more titles (7 actual pageants) before the holidays;
* After New Years there are 7 titles left (3 actual pageants);
* If all titles are awarded there would be 31 'Miss' contestants at state.

OUTSTANDING TEEN Division:
* 12 title holders crowned so far;
* 4 of these are "new";
* It is unknown how many more OT titles, or how many contestants will be at state at this time;

PLEASE recommend and encourage young women (especially OT) to participate in a local pageant! Thanks for your support!

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Oct 15 2017, 11:14:31 PDT

* 2018 Miss Maryville - Angela Luna (Jazz Dance)
* 2018 Miss Northwest - Danielle Stanfield (Speed Painting)
1st RU - Avori Henderson (Lyrical Ballet)

> 2018 Northwest's OT - Faith Whatley-Blaine (Piano)

[pictured left to right]
Angela, Faith, Danielle, Jennifer Davis-Miss MO 2017

Subject: Springfield RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Oct 08 2017, 18:31:50 PDT

18 Young women competed for the Springfield titles. Here are the results:

* 2018 Miss Springfield - Chelsea Arnold (Vocal)
* 2018 Miss Branson - Lauren Thrower (Vocal)
* 2018 Miss Greater Springfield - Jordan Belcher (Jazz Dance)
1st RU - Olivia Henson (Vocal)

> 2018 Springfield's OT - Shae Smith (Jazz Dance)
> 2018 Branson's OT - Abilene Lortz (Piano)
1st RU - Faith Whatley-Blaine (Piano)

[Pictured left to right: Abilene, Lauren, Jordan, Chelsea, Shae]

Subject: Rolla RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Sep 30 2017, 18:24:59 PDT

* 2018 Miss Heart of the Ozarks - Riley Bradley (Tap Dance)
1st RU - Avori Henderson (Lyrical Dance)

* 2018 Miss Phelps County - Simone Esters (Baton Twirling)
1st RU - Rachel Swofford (Vocal)

> 2018 Heart of the Ozarks' OT - Chloe Mitchell (Vocal)

Replies:
  • -- ., Sun, Oct 01 2017, 8:19:11 PDT
Subject: Texas County RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Sep 28 2017, 15:38:27 PDT

* 2018 Miss Texas County - Madison Horner

> 2018 Texas County's OT - Brooklyn Atterberry

Subject: Runners Up

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Sep 19 2017, 5:26:41 PDT

I saw two Miss Missouri runners up are in Miss Missouri USA this year...Thakur and Moeller...are they done with the America system? Figured Moeller would try again...2015 and 2016 both times double preliminary winner and 1st runner up.

Replies:
Subject: Needing 2 more teens

Author:
Shari McCallister, Director (Frantic!!!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Sep 18 2017, 18:36:49 PDT

Please if you have a teen that would like to do a local pageant. We are desperately needing 2 more teens to give just 1 title!!!! The Miss Texas County Pageant is this Saturday. We are still needing 2 teens!

Subject: Miss Missouri is 1st RU to Miss America 2018

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 13:52:13 PDT

Jennifer Davis, Miss Missouri 2017, was named 1st RU to Miss America 2018. We are so proud of "our" Miss Missouri and look forward to her traveling the state for the rest of the year!

Congrats, Jenn!!

Replies:
  • -- ., Sat, Sep 16 2017, 13:54:12 PDT
Subject: Zona Rosa RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Sep 16 2017, 13:43:51 PDT

* 2018 Miss Zona Rosa - Debrielle Patee-Merrill
1st RU - Marissa Jarnagin

> 2018 Zona Rosa's OT - Sarah Kasubke
> 2018 Platte County's OT - Ashley Berry

(pictured left to right: Sarah Kasubke, Debrielle Patee-Merrill, and Ashley Berry)

Subject: Looking for Teen and Miss Contestants

Author:
Shari McCallister, Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Sep 15 2017, 14:59:46 PDT

There is still time to enter!

Subject: Congrats Missouri

Author:
brooke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Sep 14 2017, 12:29:49 PDT

I'm from Ohio and normally on the Ohio forum, and have never even been to Missouri but watching the pageant I was rooting for Missouri. I thought she should have been chosen as Winner instead of 1st RU. But regardless it is awesome to have placed so high- beating out 50 other contestants in the nation. Congrats Missouri your state brought an awesome girl to the stage!!

Replies:
  • Thanks! -- From the MMO, Fri, Sep 15 2017, 14:07:27 PDT
Subject: Are you all out celebrating???

Author:
fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Sep 11 2017, 0:30:36 PDT

Miss Missouri, Jennifer Davis, has been named 1st R/U to Miss America 2018.

Congratulations!

Subject: Zona Rosa results?

Author:
Pagbug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Sep 06 2017, 9:13:53 PDT

Subject: The Annual, Face of Miss America Contest - Preliminary has started on Pageant Guru Message Board. Vote 'em up. Have fun.

Author:
Started by someone in OK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Sep 05 2017, 1:55:30 PDT

Subject: Atlantic City Mailing Address

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Aug 31 2017, 7:17:02 PDT

Miss America mailing address for Jennifer:

Boardwalk Hall
2301 Boardwalk
Atlantic City, NJ 08401

Attn: Miss Missouri
Jennifer Davis

[Note: Cards only. No flowers, gifts, etc are permitted]

LET'S SHOW OUR MISS MO SOME LOVE THIS WEEK! Cards should be mailed no later than Wed. Sept. 6th.

Subject: And she's off...

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Aug 29 2017, 6:53:07 PDT

Miss Missouri 2017, Jennifer Davis, is Atlantic City bound!

Subject: Jennifer Davis' Send Off Reception

Author:
Go MO!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Aug 27 2017, 20:26:14 PDT

Subject: Results of last weekend pageants

Author:
Pagbug
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Aug 22 2017, 8:37:14 PDT

Subject: St. Louis Weekend RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Aug 13 2017, 19:54:17 PDT

* 2018 Miss Metro St. Louis - Holly Enowski
* 2018 Miss River City - Christina Beard
* 2018 Miss Fleur de Lis - Katelyn Lewis

> 2018 Metro St. Louis' OT - Lauren Vanlandingham
> 2018 River City's OT - Claire Rowe
> 2018 Fleur de Lis' OT - Abbie Mueller

[pictured left to right, Lauren, Holly, Katelyn, Abbie, Christina, Claire]

Subject: America's Choice Voting Info

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Aug 08 2017, 14:18:10 PDT

Let's support our Miss Missouri, Jennifer Davis! You can vote DAILY (Aug. 8 thru Sept. 9). It's FREE! Go, MO!

Subject: First 2018 Local UPDATE

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Aug 06 2017, 10:15:22 PDT

Here are the results from the first local of the 2018 pageant season in Missouri:

* Miss Spirit of St. Louis - Kaitlyn Rigdon
* Miss Route 66 - Abbie Hebron
1st RU - Angela Luna

> Spirit of St. Louis' OT - Allisyn Neal
> Route 66's OT - Mallory Sublette
1st RU - Maggie Huffman

Subject: Heleena at MAOT Registration

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Jul 23 2017, 8:17:20 PDT

Heleena has officially checked in at the MAOT Pageant, in Orlando! She is pictured here with the reigning MAOT. Is this present and future? Go, Missouri!

Subject: 2017 Sister Queens

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Jul 16 2017, 10:46:16 PDT

Here they are! Heleena Haberer, MO's Outstanding Teen for 2017 - and Jennifer Davis, Miss Missouri 2017!

Replies:
Subject: Official Headshot

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Jul 09 2017, 8:20:34 PDT

Jennifer Davis, Miss Missouri 2017, in her official headshot for Miss America. GO MO!

Replies:
Subject: 2017 MISSOURI's OUTSTANDING TEEN RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jun 19 2017, 14:15:15 PDT

2017 Missouri's Outstanding Teen: Springfield's OT, Heleena Haberer
*1st RU - Greater Springfield's OT, Shae Smith
*2nd RU - Metro St. Louis' OT, Addyson Wilgus
*3rd RU - Heart of the Ozark's OT, Lauren Vanlandingham
*4th RU - Kansas City's OT, Kaitlyn Rigdon

SF - Fleur de Lis' OT, Jessica Harper
SF - Gateway St. Louis' OT, Ashley Whipple
SF - Heart of St. Louis' OT, Leah Forst
SF - Heartland's OT, Audrianna Hebron
SF - River City's OT, Taylor Blackwell
SF People's Choice - Kirksvile's OT, Demi King

Preliminary TALENT Winners:
> Springfield's OT - Heleena Haberer
> Kansas City's OT - Kaitlyn Rigdon

Preliminary EVE. WEAR/ON-STAGE QUESTION Winners:
> Springfield's OT - Heleena Haberer
> Heartland's OT - Audrianna Hebron

Replies:
Subject: 2017 Miss Missouri RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jun 19 2017, 13:56:00 PDT

2017 Miss Missouri: Miss Jackson, Jennifer Davis
*1st RU - Miss Fleur de Lis, Katie Moeller
*2nd RU - Miss River City, Shelby Steingraeber
*3rd RU - Miss Metro St. Louis, Riley Bradley
*4th RU - Miss Kansas City, Ashley Thakur

SF - Miss City of Fountains, Mikaela Carson
SF - Miss Heart of the Ozarks, Katelyn Lewis
SF - Miss Heartland, Brittney Sears
SF - Miss Kirksville, Cheyenne Parks
SF - Miss Northwest, Marissa Jarnagin
SF People’s Choice - Miss Route 66, Jennifer Mueller

Preliminary TALENT Winners:
> Miss Fleur di Lis - Katie Moeller
> Miss Zona Rosa - Carolyn Koepping
> Miss River City - Shelby Steingraeber (Rookie Talent)
> Miss Tri-Counties - Alyssa Weissman (Rookie Talent)

Preliminary SWIMSUIT Winners:
> Miss Jackson - Jennifer Davis
> Miss Fleur de Lis - Katie Moeller

Subject: 2017 Miss MO's Outstanding Teen Photo Collage

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Apr 09 2017, 12:53:43 PDT

Replies:
Subject: 2017 Miss MO Photo Collage

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Apr 09 2017, 12:51:48 PDT

Replies:
Subject: 2017 Missouri's Outstanding Teen LINE-UP

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Apr 12 2017, 14:39:24 PDT

>CROWN GROUP
Interview – Tuesday AM; Evening Gown & OSQ – Wednesday; Talent / Fitness– Thursday (2nd Group)

1. City of Fountains’ OT, Kylie Haas - Jazz Dance, “Mama Knows Best
2. Route 66’s OT, Grace Clark - Theater Vocal, “Show Off”
3. Mid-Missouri’s OT, Anamei Langston - Vocal, “Love You I Do”
4. Spirit of St. Louis’ OT, Sophie Reiss - Pointe Ballet, “Enchantress/Beauty & the Beast”
5. Hannibal’s OT, Ashley Krueger - Jazz Dance, “You Can’t Stop The Beat”
6. Texas County’s OT, Athena Hood - Vocal, “Don’t Rain On My Parade”
7. St. Joseph’s OT, Michelle Swink - Lyrical Dance, “Describing the Car Crash”
8. Springfield’s OT, Heleena Haberer - Contemporary Dance, “To This Day”
9. Heart of St. Louis’ OT, Leah Forst - Theater Vocal, “I Am Changing”
10. Fleur de Lis’ OT, Jessica Harper - Vocal, “Dream On”
11. Southern MO’s OT, Allisyn Neal - Lyrical Dance, “Warrior”
12. Metro St. Louis’s OT, Addyson Wilgus - Jazz Dance, “Let It Be”
13. Greater Springfield’s OT, Shae Smith - Jazz Dance, “A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody”

>SASH GROUP
Interview – Tuesday PM; Talent / Fitness– Thursday (1ST Group; Evening Gown & OSQ – Thursday

14. Heart of the Ozarks’ OT, Lauren Vanlandingham - Jazz Dance, “It’s Oh, So Quiet”
15. Audrain’s OT, Sarah Kasubke - Vocal, “Taylor the Latte Boy”
16. Mark Twain’s OT, Kierston Holstine - Jazz Dance, “It’s Raining Men”
17. Northwest’s OT, Chloe Mitchell - Vocal, “I Can Hear The Bells”
18. Zona Rosa’s OT, Ashley Berry - Theater Dance, “Jet Set”
19. Pony Express’ OT, Emily Kasinger - Pointe Dance, “Dust Clears”
20. Jesse James’ OT, Gracie Bross - Contemporary Clogging, “Can’t Stop the Feeling”
21. Kirksville’s OT, Demi King - Lyrical Dance/Sign Language, “A New Day”
22. Kansas City’s OT, Kaitlyn Rigdon - Tap Dance, “Beat Box”
23. Gateway St. Louis’ OT, Ashley Whipple - Piano, “Cubana Cubana”
24. Heartland’s OT, Audrianna Hebron - Tap Dance, “Dr. Jazz”
25. River City’s OT, Taylor Blackwell - Vocal, “House of the Rising Sun”

Subject: 2017 Miss Missouri Contestant Line-Up

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Apr 09 2017, 8:42:05 PDT

* ALPHA GROUP
Interview – Wednesday AM; Evening Gown / OSQ – Wednesday; Talent – Thursday; Friday – Swimsuit A

1. Miss Audrain, Debrielle Patee-Merrill - Lyrical Dance, “I Didn’t Know My Own Strength”
2. Miss Maramec Springs, Janissa Portincaso -Contemporary Dance, “Heart Cry”
3. Miss Moberly, Samantha Gowin - Vocal, “Holding Out For A Hero”
4. Miss Tri-Counties, Alyssa Weissman - Piano, “Fantaisie Impromptu – Op. 66”
5. Miss Kirksville, Cheyenne Parks - Jazz Dance, “All I Got”
6. Miss Hannibal, Leah Rawlings - Vocal, “Angel By Your Side”
7. Miss Maryville, Madison Horner - Vocal, “Rolling In The Deep”
8. Miss Jesse James, Ashley Bird - Theater Dance, “Hot Note”
9. Miss St. Joseph, Abbie Hebron - Tap Dance, “Don’t Stop Me Now”
10. Miss Route 66, Jennifer Mueller - Tap Dance, “Wings”
11. Miss Springfield, Chrystelle Volckmann - Vocal, “I Will Always Love You”
12. Miss City of Fountains, Mikaela Carson - Vocal, “Tomorrow”
13. Miss Metro St. Louis, Riley Bradley - Tap Dance, “24K Magic”
14. Miss Zona Rosa, Carolyn Koepping - Baton Twirling, “You Can’t Stop the Beat”
15. Miss Jackson, Jennifer Davis - Bollywood Dance, “Naacho Re”

* SIGMA GROUP
Interview – Wednesday PM; Talent – Wednesday; Evening Gown / OSQ – Thursday Night; Friday – Swimsuit B

16. Miss Pony Express, Hailee Beemer - Lyrical Dance, “Run”
17. Miss Gateway St. Louis, Angela Porcelli - Tap Dance, “Beat It”
18. Miss River City, Shelby Steingraeber - Vocal/Piano, “You Don’t Know Me”
19. Miss Kansas City, Ashley Thakur - Violin, “Carmen Fantasy”
20. Miss Nodaway County, Avori Henderson - Aerial Silks, “Lachrimae”
21. Miss Mark Twain, Ashley Monasmith - Vocal, “Wrecking Ball”
22. Miss Northwest, Marissa Jarnagin - Jazz Dance, “I Am A Good Girl”
23. Miss Spirit of St. Louis, Maddie Steele - Vocal, “Defying Gravity”
24. Miss Crown City, Holly Enowski - Xylophone, “Hungarian Dance #5”
25. Miss Heart of St. Louis, Aimee Stockard - Acro/Jazz Dance, “Who Run The World”
26. Miss Texas County, Ashley Cummins - Lyrical Dance, “Run”
27. Miss Heartland, Brittney Sears - Vocal, “California Dreamin”
28. Miss Heart of the Ozarks, Katelyn Lewis - Vocal, “Memory”
29. Miss Mid-Missouri, Megan Pennington - Piano, “White Water Chopped Sticks”
30. Miss Fleur de Lis, Katie Moeller - Classical Violin, “Csardas Gypsy Dance”

Replies:
Subject: Eastern MO Judging Seminar

Author:
Phil Kimmi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Feb 28 2017, 21:02:46 PST

There will be a Judging Seminar in St. Louis on Sunday, April 2nd. Time will be 3:30 pm.

This seminar "certifies" attendees to judge local pageants in Missouri. Their names will be added to the official Miss MO Certified Judges list on the website.

Due to space limitations, we can only take 15 participants. Enrollment is by RSVP only. (Details sent at that time)
The first 15 people to respond will be accepted.

The Session is open to potential "JUDGES" only. (No contestants/family)

To register, email your contact information to: pkimmi@gmail.com

There is no charge for the Certification.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 26 2017, 8:32:42 PST

* 2017 Miss Moberly - Samantha Gowin (Vocal)

Samantha won a $1,700 educational scholarship.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 19 2017, 9:35:24 PST

*2017 Miss Kirksville - Cheyenne Parks (Dance)

>Kirksville OT - Demi King (Dance)

Replies:
Subject: Judge certification dates???

Author:
Greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Feb 15 2017, 15:07:36 PST

Has anyone heard of dates/locations for judges certification classes?
Thanks

Replies:

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 12 2017, 0:09:41 PST

* 2017 Miss Kansas City - Ashley Thakur (Violin) Talent Award, Interview Award (tie)
* 2017 Miss City of Fountains - Mikaela Carson (Vocal) Interview (tie)
* 2017 Miss Crown City - Holly Enowski (Xylophone)
1st RU - Adrienne Burfield (Vocal)

> 2017 Kansas City's OT - Kaitlyn Rigdon (Tap Dance) Interview Award
> 2017 City of Fountain's OT - Kylie Haas (Lyrical Dance) Talent Award
1st RU - Demi King (Lyrical Dance)

Replies:
  • -- ., Sun, Feb 12 2017, 10:12:21 PST

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Jan 29 2017, 7:42:36 PST

2017 Miss Northwest - Marissa Jarnagin (Jazz Dance)
2017 Miss Maryville - Madison Horner (Vocal)
1st RU - Angela Luna

2017 Northwest's OT - Chloe Mitchell

Congrats to all!

Replies:
Subject: Final Local Pageants for the 2017 Season

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Jan 15 2017, 15:43:05 PST

* January 28
Maryville
Northwest
Northwest Counties

* February 11
Kansas City
City of Fountains

* February 18
Kirksville

* February 25
Moberly
Tri-Counties
Mid-MO
Pulaski County
Southern Central

Replies:
Subject: Miss Northwest/Maryville/ Northwest Counties

Author:
Kendell Misemer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Jan 11 2017, 21:51:39 PST

Due to the bad weather forecast for most of the State of Missouri this weekend the Miss Northwest/Maryville/Northwest Counties Pageants will be rescheduled for Saturday January 28 to protect the safety of our contestants, their families, our outgoing titleholders and our judges. We hate to postpone but safety is much more important. We will lose some contestants so we are accepting entries for both the Miss and Teen divisions. If you are interested, please let us know at kgmise@grm.net or contact me on Facebook Thank you, Kendell Misemer

Subject: Remaining Local Pageants for 2017

Author:
Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Dec 11 2016, 12:43:58 PST

2017 Miss Missouri Pageant's 6, "remaining" local pageants (awarding 12, potential titles):

* 1/14 - Maryville / Northwest / NW Counties
* 2/18 - Kirksville
* 2/25 - Moberly
* 2/25 - Mid-MO / Pulaski County / Southern Central / Tri-Counties
* TBA - Kansas City / City of Fountains
* TBA - Branson

Do we think there will be enough contestants to award all 11 of these titles?

Replies:
Subject: Jackson RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Nov 20 2016, 6:09:24 PST

* 2017 Miss Jackson - Jennifer Davis

Replies:
Subject: Springfield RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Nov 20 2016, 6:12:53 PST

* 2017 Miss Springfield - Chrystelle Volckmann
1st RU - Mikaela Carson

> 2017 Springfield's OT - Heleena Haberer
> 2017 Greater Springfield's OT - Shea Smith

Replies:
Subject: Hopkins, MO RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Nov 13 2016, 20:24:21 PST

(Saturday’s Pageant)
*2017 Miss Pony Express –Hailee Beemer
*2017 Miss Jesse James – Ashley Bird

>Pony Express’ OT – Emily Kassinger
>Jesse Jame’s OT – Gracie Bross [Not Pictured]

(Sunday’s Pageant)
*2017 Miss St. Joseph – Abbie Hebron
*2017 Miss Nodaway County – Avori Henderson

>St. Joseph's OT - Michelle Swink

Congrats to all!

Replies:
Subject: Audrain RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Nov 07 2016, 7:17:58 PST

* 2016 Miss Audrain - Debrielle Merrill
1st RU - Cheyenne Parks

> 2016 Audrain's OT - Sarah Kasubke
1st RU - Demi King

[image credit: David Pickering Photography - www.davidpickering.biz]

Subject: Weekend St. Louis RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Oct 23 2016, 19:21:51 PDT

* 2017 Miss Spirit of St. Louis - Maddie Steele
* 2017 Miss Route 66 - Jennifer Muella
1st RU - Angela Luna

> 2017 Spirit of St. Louis OT - Sophia Reiss
> 2017 Route 66 - Grace Clark
1st RU - Gabby McNabb

(Pictured left to right)
Grace Clark, Maddie Steele, Sophia Reiss, Jennifer Mueller)

Replies:
Subject: WEEKEND RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Oct 16 2016, 7:23:30 PDT

* Miss Heart of the Ozarks - Katelyn Lewis
* Miss Meramec Springs - Janissa Portincaso
1st RU - Abbie Hebron

> Heart of the Ozarks' OT - Lauren Vanlandingham

Congrats to all!

Replies:

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Oct 10 2016, 16:18:15 PDT

* Miss Gateway St. Louis - Angela Porcelli
* Miss Heart of St. Louis - Aimee Stockard
* Miss Heartland - Brittney Sears

> Gateway St. Louis' OT - Ashley Whipple
> Heart of St. Louis' OT - Leah Forst
> Heartland's OT - Audrianna Hebron

Congrats!

Replies:
  • -- ., Mon, Oct 10 2016, 17:05:16 PDT
Subject: Springfield Area Judging Seminar

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Oct 05 2016, 7:22:17 PDT

A Judging Certification Seminar will be held in Springfield on Sunday afternoon, October 16. If you are interested in attending please contact Ed Smith for the details:

edwardsmith4632@att.net

The certification will place your name on the Certified Judges List for two years.

Replies:
Subject: What happened?

Author:
ideas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Sep 11 2016, 20:55:25 PDT

Year after year, Miss MO grabs national attention and then does nothing at the pageant.
What needs to be done to fix this?

Replies:

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Oct 02 2016, 16:19:06 PDT

* 2017 Miss Hannibal - Leah Rawlings (Vocal)
* 2017 Miss Mark Twain - Ashley Monasmith (now Vocal)

> 2017 Hannibal's OT - Ashley Kruger (Jazz Dance)
> 2017 Mark Twain's OT - Keirston Holstine (Jazz Dance)

Subject: Who is competing at Mark Twain, Hannibal?

Author:
Mofan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Sep 27 2016, 5:56:51 PDT

Subject: Miss Texas County

Author:
MoFan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Sep 17 2016, 23:55:45 PDT

Miss Texas County Ashley Cummins
1st RU Janissa Portincaso

Miss Southern Missouri OT Allisyn Neal
Miss Texas County OT Athena Hood

Replies:
  • -- ., Sun, Sep 18 2016, 9:15:37 PDT
Subject: Erin's PARADE Photo

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Sep 10 2016, 19:40:14 PDT

Subject: Miss MO in Talent Competition

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Sep 09 2016, 18:28:00 PDT

Subject: Miss MO in Swimsuit

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Sep 09 2016, 18:23:57 PDT

Subject: Miss MO in Evening Gown

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Sep 09 2016, 15:46:47 PDT

Subject: "People's Choice" Voting Information

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Aug 15 2016, 15:02:04 PDT

The Miss America Organization is, again this year, conducting the People's Choice vote. You may cast one Vote DAILY, now through Sept. 5th. The top vote getter becomes "America's Choice" and advances into the Top 15 automatically.

Go to:
missamerica.org/vote
to place your vote. Let's help our Miss Missouri, Erin O'Flaherty, get the award!

Replies:
Subject: Miss Texas County Pageant

Author:
Shari McCallister, Director
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Sep 08 2016, 17:08:37 PDT

There is still time to enter the Miss Texas County Pageant and Miss Southern Missouri Pageant. We will give both titles IF we have 8 girls competing!!! We need girls!!!!

Subject: ADDRESS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Aug 31 2016, 8:12:14 PDT

Address Information to send Erin a card in Atlantic City:

BOARDWALK HALL
2301 BOARDWALK HALL
ATLANTIC CITY, NJ 08401
ATTN: MISS MISSOURI
ERIN O'FLAHERTY

Some Important Notes:
*Correspondence MUST be clearly legible;
*Must have a Return Address;
*Organic Packages will NOT be accepted (food, flowers, etc)
*Correspondence should be sent BY Wed. 9/7 to be received in time

Replies:
Subject: VIDEOS ARE NOW POSTED

Author:
voy 209312
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Sep 05 2016, 8:00:06 PDT

Come see all of your favorites! There are hundreds of videos of your favorites in interview, talent, and more. There's even a proposal. Plus, LIVE REPORTS from Atlantic City starting tomorrow night through Sunday night.

voy.com/209312/

Subject: SIGN IN

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Sep 01 2016, 6:54:55 PDT

Miss Missouri, Erin O'Flaherty, signing in at the Miss America Arrival Ceremony. Pageant week has officially kicked off. Go MO!!

Subject: Miss America Award

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Aug 31 2016, 8:19:46 PDT

The Miss America Organization has announced a new award called the "Women In Business" scholarship. The finalists are: (left to right) Miss Georgia, Miss Maryland, MISS MISSOURI, and Miss Rhode Island.
(The contestants are pictured with Sam Haskell and Josh Randall of the MAO)

Congratulations to our Miss Missouri for being named as a finalist. Go, Erin!!

Subject: More St. Louis RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Aug 14 2016, 17:56:09 PDT

2017 Miss Fleur de Leis - Katie Moeller (violin)
1st RU - Angela Porcelli (dance)

2017 Fleur de Leis' OT - Jessica Harper (vocal)
1st RU - Lauren Vandlandingham (jazz dance)

Congrats!

Replies:

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Aug 14 2016, 12:15:44 PDT

2017 Miss Metro St. Louis - Riley Bradley (tap dance)
2017 Miss River City - Shelby Steingraeber (vocal/piano)

2017 Metro St. Louis' OT - Addyson Wilgus (dance)
2017 River City's OT - Taylor Blackwell (vocal)

Congrats!

Subject: MAOT RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Aug 07 2016, 11:41:22 PDT

Congratulations to our 2016 Miss MO's Outstanding Teen, Christina Stratton! She finished in the Top 8 at Miss America's Outstanding Teen Pageant in Orlando. We are very proud of you and your accomplishment! Way to represent!

Replies:
Subject: 2016 Sister Queens

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Aug 06 2016, 8:02:24 PDT

Erin and Christina at the MAOT pageant in Orlando.

Subject: MAOT Mailing Address

Author:
Go MO!!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Aug 01 2016, 13:16:35 PDT

To send a card to Christina this week in Orlando, mail to:

Christina Stratton
Miss Missouri's Outstanding Teen
c/o Rosen Centre Hotel
9840 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819

It would be nice to send her a 'thinking of you' card!!

Subject: The OFFICIAL Miss MO Headshot for 2016

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Jul 23 2016, 8:41:13 PDT

Here it is! Our Miss MO 2016's official headshot for the Miss America Pageant. Best wishes, Erin O'Flaherty!

Replies:
Subject: MAOT Finals

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Jul 26 2016, 7:10:19 PDT

MAOTeen 2016 Finals LIVE on the Web! Saturday, August 6th, 5:00 pm (CST).
http://conta.cc/2a1kTVN

Replies:
Subject: New season

Author:
mopagfan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Jul 21 2016, 9:57:26 PDT

First local of new season is almost here. Who will be competing at Metro ST. Louis/River City pageant?

Subject: Miss MO's Outstanding Teen History

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Jul 20 2016, 15:50:00 PDT

2005 - Airen Ferguson, Hannibal's OT
2006 - Melanie Collier, Kirksville's OT
2007 - Mary Bauer, Cape Girardeau's OT
2008 - Sydnee Stottlemyre, Gateway St. Louis' OT
2009 - Lauren McCreight, Gateway St. Louis' OT
2010 - Alexandria Black, Branson's OT
2011 - McKensie Garber, Lake of the Ozarks' OT
2012 - Shelby Steingraeber, St. Charles' OT
2013 - Tess Mandoli, Metro St. Louis' OT
2014 - Charlee Bisch, Metro St. Louis' OT
2015 - Alexis Piskulic, River City's OT
2016 - Christina Stratton, Kansas City's OT

Subject: MMOT Send Off Party

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Jul 14 2016, 14:41:46 PDT

Replies:
Subject: WHO IS YOUR TOP 5 IN MISS and OUTSTANDING TEEN

Author:
RR
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Mar 27 2016, 22:09:37 PDT

Replies:
Subject: Our beautiful Miss MO for 2016

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jun 20 2016, 12:12:08 PDT

Erin O'Flaherty, Miss Missouri 2016

Replies:
Subject: COMPLETE Awards for the 2016 Miss MO Pageant

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Jun 24 2016, 7:29:21 PDT

Miss MO 2016: Miss City of Fountains, Erin O’Flaherty
(& People’s Choice Award)
1st RU: Miss Audrain, Jennifer Davis
2nd RU: Miss Metro St. Louis, Katie Moeller
3rd RU: Miss Gateway St. Louis, Brittney Sears
4th RU: Miss Northwest, Mikaela Carson

SF: Miss Maryville, Ali Skinner
SF: Miss Queen City, Olivia Henson
SF: Miss River City, Debrielle Patee-Merrill
SF: Miss Southern MO, Kristen McDowell
SF: Miss Spirit of St. Louis, Riley Bradley
SF: Miss Springfield, Samantha Bowers

*CATEGORY WINNERS (Preliminary Competitions)
MU GROUP
Interview: Miss Audrain, Jennifer Davis
Talent: Miss Southern MO, Kristen McDowell
Swimsuit: Miss Queen City, Olivia Henson
Eve. Wear: Miss Springfield, Samantha Bowers

OMEGA GROUP
Interview: Miss Metro St. Louis, Katie Moeller
Talent: Miss Metro St. Louis, Katie Moeller
Swimsuit: Miss Metro St. Louis, Katie Moeller
Eve. Wear: Miss City of Fountains, Erin O’Flaherty

*ROOKIE AWARDS (First Year Contestants)
Talent : MU – Miss Springfield, Samantha Bowers
OMEGA – Miss River City, Debrielle Patee-Merrill

Swimsuit: MU – Miss Springfield, Samantha Bowers
OMEGA – Miss City of Fountains, Erin O’Flaherty

Eve. Gown: MU – Miss Springfield, Samantha Bowers
OMEGA – Miss City of Fountains, Erin O’Flaherty

*NON FINALIST TALENT AWARDS
N-F Talent: MU – Miss Pony Express, Carolyn Koepping
OMEGA – Miss Jesse James, Aimee Stockard

N-F Interview: MU – Miss Mid-MO, Angela Porcelli
OMEGA – Miss Heart of St. Louis – Maddie Steele

N-F Swimsuit: MU – Miss Heartland, Katelyn Lewis
OMEGA – Miss Branson, Cheyenne Parks

OTHER AWARDS:
* High-Point Non-Finalist – Miss Heartland, Katelyn Lewis
* Cooley High-Point Talent – Miss Metro St. Louis, Katie Moeller
* MAO Academic Achievement – Miss Southern Central, Abbie Hebron
* MAO Quality of Life – Miss Northwest Counties, Taylor Deen
* CMN Miracle Maker – Miss Northwest, Mikaela Carson
* Director’s Award – Miss Audrain, Jennifer Davis
* Commerc e Bank Comm. Svc. Award – Miss Northwest, Mikaela Carson
* French “Smile” Award – Miss Springfield, Samantha Bowers

Replies:
Subject: COMPLETE Awards for the 2016 MO's Outstanding Teen Pageant

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Jun 25 2016, 7:27:23 PDT

MO’s Outstanding Teen 2016: Kansas City’s OT, Christina Stratton
1st RU – Queen City’s OT, Rachel Spurling
2nd RU – Metro St. Louis’ OT, Claire Rowe
3rd RU – Gateway St. Louis’ OT, Megan Pennington
4th RU – Branson’s OT, Heleena Haberer

SF – Chesterfield Valley’s OT, Sophie Reiss
SF – Crown City’s OT – Ashley Whipple
SF – Greater Springfield’s OT, Addyson Wilgus
SF – Northwest’s OT, Kaitlyn Rigdon
SF – St. Joseph’s OT, Taylor Blackwell
SF – River City’s OT, Demi King [People’s Choice]

*CATEGORY WINNERS (Preliminary Competitions)
GROUP A
Talent: Kansas City’s OT, Christina Stratton
Fitness: Kansas City’s OT, Christina Stratton
Eve. Wear: Kansas City’s OT, Christina Stratton
GROUP B
Talent: Crown City’s OT, Ashley Whipple
Fitness: Greater Springfield’s OT, Addyson Wilgus
Eve. Wear: City of Fountains’ OT, Sophia Dominguez-Heithoff

*NON-FINALIST AWARDS
N-F Talent:
GROUP A
Route 66’s OT, Jessica Harper
Kirksville’s OT, Randall Chambers
GROUP B
Arch City’s OT, Lauren Vanlandingham
Heartland’s OT, Gabby McNabb

N-F Fitness:
GROUP A
Route 66’s OT, Jessica Harper
Mid-MO’s OT, Micah Beasley
GROUP B
Arch City’s OT, Lauren Vanlandingham

N-F Evening Gown
GROUP A
GROUP B
City of Fountains’ OT, Sophia Dominguez-Heithoff

OTHER AWARDS
*Miss Congeniality – Mid-MO’s OT, Micah Beasley
*Outstanding Vocalist – St. Joseph’s OT, Taylor Blackwell
*Outstanding Dancer – Kansas City’s OT, Christina Stratton
*Outstanding Instrumentalist – Crown City’s OT, Ashley Whipple

Replies:
Subject: 2016 Miss MO's Outstanding Teen Court of Honor

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Jun 23 2016, 7:05:52 PDT

(pictured left to right)

* 3rd RU - Gateway St. Louis' OT - Megan Pennington
* 1st RU - Queen City's OT - Rachel Spurling
* 2016 MO's Outstanding Teen - Kansas City's OT - Christina Stratton
* 2nd RU - Metro St. Louis' OT - Claire Rowe
* 4th RU - Branson's OT - Heleena Haberer

Subject: 2016 Miss MO Court of Honor

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Jun 19 2016, 21:01:33 PDT

(Pictured left to right)
* 3rd RU - Brittney Sears, Miss Gateway St. Louis
* 1st RU - Jennifer Davis, Miss Audrain
* 2016 Miss Missouri - Erin O'Flaherty, Miss City of Fountains
* 2nd RU - Katie Moeller, Miss Metro St. Louis
* 4th RU - Mikaela Carson, Miss Northwest

Replies:
Subject: Locals start in less than 2 months, who is aging out, moving on? Who do you think will take the first local crowns?

Author:
Mofan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jun 20 2016, 20:10:21 PDT

Replies:
Subject: 2016 Miss MO Outstanding Teen Contestants

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Apr 09 2016, 20:14:26 PDT

‘A’ GROUP
Interview – Tuesday AM
Gown & On-State Question – Wed. Night
Talent – Thursday AM (2nd Group)
Active Wear – Thursday AM (1st Group)

1. Zona Rosa’s OT, Taylor Scroggins - Lyrical Dance, “Footprints In The Sand”
2. Route 66’s OT, Jessica Harper - Vocal, “Cheek To Cheek”
3. Kirksville’s OT, Randall Chambers - Lyrical Dance, “Don’t Forget Me”
4. Mid-Missouri’s OT, Micah Beasley - Vocal/Ukulele, "Part of Your World”
5. Hannibal’s OT, Gracie Bross - Clogging, “Celtic Rock”
6. Chesterfield Valley’s OT, Sophie Reiss - Pointe Dance, “Never Fully Dressed”
7. Jesse James’ OT, Jessica Hanner - Vocal, “Strongest Suit”
8. Northwest’s OT, Kaitlyn Rigdon - Tap Dance, “Beat Box”
9. Independence’s OT, Catherine Ford - Lyrical Dance, “Sticks and Stones”
10. Mark Twain’s OT, Chloe Dent - Lyrical Dance, "Halo”
11. Audrain’s OT, Audrianna Hebron - Vocal/Dance, “Get Happy”
12. Kansas City’s OT, Christina Stratton - Ballet en Pointe, “Dancing Queen”
13. Metro St. Louis’ OT, Claire Rowe - Tap Dance, “Dancin Fool”
14. Queen City’s OT, Rachel Spurling - Contemporary Dance, “If I Can Dream”
15. Branson’s OT, Haleena Haberer - Contemporary Dance, “To This Day”

‘B’ GROUP
Interview – Tuesday PM
Gown & On-State Question – Thursday Night
Talent – Thursday AM (1st Group)
Active Wear – Thursday AM (2nd Group)

16. Greater Springfield, Addyson Wilgus - Jazz Dance, “Have You Ever Seen The Rain”
17. Heart of St. Louis’ OT, Kori Hudson - Lyrical Dance, “I Have Nothing”
18. Pony Express’ OT, Sarah Kasubke - Jazz Dance, “Crazy Little Thing Called Love”
19. Texas County’s OT, Emily Norris - Monologue, “God Made Me A Farmer”
20. Crown City’s OT, Ashley Whipple - Classical Piano, “Solfeggietto”
21. St. Joseph’s OT, Taylor Blackwell - Vocal, “Over The Rainbow”
22. Arch City’s OT, Lauren Vanlandingham - Jazz Dance “I’ve Got Love”
23. River City’s OT, Demi King - Jazz Dance, “Get This Party Started”
24. Heartland’s OT, Gabby McNabb - Hip-Hop Dance, “Never Let You Go”
25. Tri-Counties’ OT, Maggie Huffman - Vocal, “What A Wonderful World”
26. Spirit of St. Louis’ OT, Hailee Beemer - Tap Dance, “Run Away Baby”
27. Gateway St. Louis’ OT, Megan Pennington - Piano “White Water Chopped Sticks”
28. City of Fountains’ OT, Sophia Dominguez-Heithoff - Lyrical Dance, “Note To God”
29. Southern MO’s OT, Lia Bernhardi - Tap Dance, “Dear Future Husband”

Replies:
Subject: When will nonfinalist awards be posted?

Author:
RP
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jun 20 2016, 11:32:09 PDT

Replies:
Subject: Bashing

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jun 20 2016, 17:03:44 PDT

LET ME BE ABUNDANTLY CLEAR HERE. THERE IS NO BASHING ON THIS BOARD. IF YOU TRY, I WILL BLOCK/BAN YOUR IP ADDRESS FOR GOOD. FURTHER, IF THIS CONTINUES, I WILL TURN ON THE IP ADDRESSES AND EXPOSE THE MEAN, UNPLEASANT PEOPLE FOR WHO AND WHAT THEY ARE.

I HAVE HAD IT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I WILL EXPOSE ANYONE IF THE MEAN SPIRITED POSTS CONTINUE. SOME PEOPLE ARE TRULY PATHETIC. CYBER BULLYING IS UNACCEPTABLE. PERIOD.

Replies:
Subject: 2016 Missouri Title Holders

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jun 20 2016, 6:09:18 PDT

Missouri Royalty for 2016!

Replies:
Subject: After Prelims any predictions for tonight?

Author:
pageant gurl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Jun 18 2016, 8:25:25 PDT

Replies:
Subject: Night one winners: Katie Moeller talent prelim, Debrielle Merrill, rookie talent and your teen evening gown was Christina Stratton

Author:
Congrats!
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Jun 16 2016, 6:29:45 PDT

Subject: 2016 Miss Missouri Contestants

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Apr 09 2016, 20:47:14 PDT

‘MU’ GROUP
Interview – Wednesday AM
Gown / On-State Question – Wednesday
Talent – Thursday
Swimsuit – Friday (1st Group)

1. Tri-Counties, Ashley Monasmith - Fiddle, “Devil Went Down To Georgia”
2. Mark Twain, Rachel Kimminau - Lyrical Dance, “Read All About It”
3. Southern Missouri, Kristen McDowell - Tap Dance, “U Can’t Touch This”
4. St. Joseph, Ashley Bird - Theatre Dance, “My Strongest Suit”
5. Northwest, Mikaela Carson - Vocal, “Tomorrow”
6. Texas County, Shannon Norris - Tap Dance, “Respect”
7. Southern Central, Abbie Hebron - Tap Dance, “Don’t Stop Me Now”
8. Route 66, Andi Hudson - Contemporary Dance, “Take Flight”
9. Moberly, Hannah Sells - Speed Painting, “Booty Swing”
10. Pony Express, Carolyn Koepping - Baton Twirling, “Proud Mary”
11. Heartland, Katelyn Lewis - Vocal, “Always Starting Over”
12. Queen City, Olivia Henson - Vocal, “Somebody To Love”
13. Mid-Missouri, Angela Porcelli - Tap Dance, "Runaway Baby”
14. Springfield, Samantha Bowers - Piano, “Great Balls of Fire”
15. Audrain, Jennifer Davis - Bollywood Dance, “Nagada Sang Dhol”

‘OMEGA’ GROUP
Interview – Wednesday PM
Gown / On-State Question – Thursday
Swimsuit - Friday (2nd Group)

16. Kirksville, Avori Henderson - Lyrical Dance, “Unraveling”
17. Hannibal, Ashley Cummins - Lyrical Dance, “Run”
18. Heart of St. Louis, Maddie Steele - Vocal, “Ain’t No Mountain”
19. Branson, Cheyenne Parks - Jazz Dance, “Sing, Sing, Sing”
20. Zona Rosa, Angela Luna - Lyrical Dance, “To Love You More”
21. Maryville, Ali Skinner - Vocal, “Something’s Got A Hold On Me”
22. Jesse James, Aimee Stockard - Acro-Jazz Dance, “Let’s Get Loud”
23. Northwest Counties, Taylor Deen - Tap Dance “Good To Be Alive”
24. City of Fountains, Erin O’Flaherty - Vocal, “The Mad Hatter”
25. River City, Debrielle Patee-Merrill - Lyrical Dance, “Human”
26. Gateway St. Louis, Brittney Sears - Vocal, “California Dreamin”
27. Kansas City, Jocelyn Weyer - Vocal, “House of the Rising Sun”
28. Metro St. Louis, Katie Moeller - Violin, “Csardas Gypsy Dance”
29. Spirit of St. Louis, Riley Bradley - Tap Dance, “How Sweet It Is”
30. Greater Springfield, Lexy Kadey - Tap Dance, “Fire (Under My Feet)”

Replies:
Subject: Teen Photos

Author:
jj
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, May 04 2016, 7:21:53 PDT

Love the Teen group photos. Very pretty group. The judges will have a challenge narrowing the field to 10!

Replies:
Subject: The Outstanding Teen photo collage is 'fixed'. For some reason the Group A teens disappeared.

Author:
Post updated
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, May 04 2016, 15:31:12 PDT

Subject: Top 10 for Miss and Teen will be tough

Author:
JS
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Apr 30 2016, 8:53:33 PDT

Replies:
Subject: Branson CMN Showcase

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Apr 04 2016, 17:22:16 PDT

Pictured at the CMN Fundraiser Event, in Branson, are:
(left to right)
Miss Route 66, Andi Hudson; Miss Springfield, Samantha Bowers; Miss Queen City, Olivia Henson; Miss Tri-Counties, Ashley Monasmith; 2015 Miss MO, McKensie Garber; Miss Mid-MO, Angela Porcelli; Miss Northwest, Mikaela Carson; Miss Branson, Cheyenne Parks; and Miss River City, Debrielle Merrill.

Subject: Looking forward in seeing everyone at orientation.

Author:
ps
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Apr 04 2016, 11:11:53 PDT

Subject: Title Change

Author:
JJ
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Mar 29 2016, 8:00:11 PDT

The Miss Texas County Pageant has had a title holder change. Hailey Dobson has resigned her title. The 1st RU, Shannon Norris, will accept the duties and advance to the 2016 Miss Missouri Pageant in June.

Replies:
Subject: Need to find a coach

Author:
Carisa Arbisi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Mar 23 2016, 15:38:20 PDT

I have two little girls who want to start in pageants and the one thing I know is they and I will need a coach. We are from Sedalia Mo. Thank u

Replies:
Subject: Paperwork

Author:
CT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Mar 14 2016, 6:04:18 PDT

Does anyone know when Paperwork for Miss Missouri will be updated? Maybe Miss Missouri will extend the deadline of March 25th to a few days later.

Replies:
Subject: 2016 Miss Missouri Pageant Contestants

Author:
Full List
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 28 2016, 13:48:12 PST

Audrain, Jennifer Davis - Bollywood Dance
Branson, Cheyenne Parks - Jazz Dance
City of Fountains, Erin O’Flaherty - Vocal
Gateway St. Louis, Brittney Sears - Vocal
Greater Springfield, Lexy Kadey - Jazz Dance
Hannibal, Ashley Cummins - Dance
Heart of St. Louis, Maddie Steele - Vocal
Heartland, Katelyn Lewis - Vocal
Jesse James, Aimee Stockard - Jazz Dance
Kansas City, Jocelyn Weyer - Vocal
Kirksville, Avori Henderson - Lyrical Dance
Mark Twain, Rachel Kimminau - Jazz Dance
Maryville, Ali Skinner - Vocal
Metro St. Louis, Katie Moeller - Violin
Mid-Missouri, Angela Porcelli - Jazz Dance
Moberly, Hannah Sells - Speed Painting
Northwest, Mikaela Carson - Vocal
Northwest Counties, Taylor Deen - Dance
Pony Express, Carolyn Koepping - Baton Twirling
Queen City, Olivia Henson - Vocal
River City, Debrielle Merrill - Dance
Route 66, Andi Hudson - Dance
Southern Central, Abbie Hebron - Tap Dance
Southern Missouri, Kristen McDowell - Tap Dance
Spirit of St. Louis, Riley Bradley - Dance
Springfield, Samantha Bowers - Piano
St. Joseph, Ashley Bird - Dance
Texas County, Hailey Dodson - Lyrical Dance
Tri-Counties, Ashley Monasmith - Fiddle
Zona Rosa, Rebekah Rhoad - Piano

(NOTE: These are the Talent TYPES the contestants won with. This could change for the state pageant)

Replies:
Subject: 2016 Miss MO Outstanding Teen Contestants

Author:
(With additional 'At-Large' pending thru April 1)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Mar 03 2016, 12:23:11 PST

Arch City’s OT, Lauren Vanlandingham - Jazz Dance
Audrain’s OT, Audrianna Hebron - Vocal/Dance
Branson’s OT, Haleena Haberer - Lyrical Dance
Chesterfield Valley’s OT, Sophie Reiss - Pointe Dance
City of Fountains’ OT, Sophia Dominguez-Heithoff - Ballet en Pointe
Crown City’s OT, Ashley Whipple - Classical Piano
Gateway St. Louis’ OT, Megan Pennington - Piano
Greater Springfield, Addyson Wilgus - Dance
Hannibal’s OT, Gracie Boss - Clogging
Heart of St. Louis’ OT, Kori Hudson - Lyrical Dance
Heartland’s OT, Gabby McNabb - Hip-Hop Dance
Jesse James’ OT, Jessica Hanner - Vocal
Kansas City’s OT, Christina Stratton - Ballet en Pointe
Kirksville’s OT, Randall Chambers - Jazz Dance
Mark Twain’s OT, Chloe Dent - Lyrical Dance
Metro St. Louis’ OT, Claire Rowe - Tap Dance
Mid-Missouri’s OT, Micah Beasley - Vocal/Ukulele
Northwest’s OT, Kaitlyn Rigdon - Dance
Pony Express’ OT, Sarah Kasubke - Jazz Dance
Queen City’s OT, Rachel Spurling - Lyrical Dance
River City’s OT, Demi King - Jazz Dance
Route 66’s OT, Jessica Harper - Vocal
Southern MO’s OT, Lia Bernhardi - Tap Dance
Spirit of St. Louis’ OT, Hailee Beemer - Dance
St. Joseph’s OT, Taylor Blackwell - Vocal
Texas County’s OT, Emily Norris - Monologue
Tri-Counties’ OT, Maggie Huffman - Vocal
Zona Rosa’s OT, Taylor Scroggins - Lyrical Dance

(NOTE: These are the Talent TYPES the contestants won their local titles with. This could change for the state pageant)

Replies:
Subject: Say YES to the Prom Dress

Author:
Support Children's Miracle Network
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Feb 29 2016, 18:29:33 PST

cid:17E3D5DC-7627-419C-899A-07F4973FDC22@home

Say YES to the Prom Dress

To Benefit Children's Miracle Network

Make a donation to Children's Miracle Network and get $25 off of your Prom Dress and a free pair of earrings.

March 5th, 2016
Natalie M's
10am-4pm
12601 Metcalf Ave
Overland Park, KS 66213

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 28 2016, 13:18:43 PST

*2016 Miss Moberly - Hannah Sells (Speed Painting)
1st RU - Magdalena Myles
2nd RU - Brianna Hunt
3rd RU - Lindsey Hendren
4th RU - Jenna Kitchen

The finalists shared $2,750. in educational scholarships.

Replies:
  • (NT) -- ., Sun, Feb 28 2016, 13:24:03 PST

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 28 2016, 13:13:21 PST

Here are the results of the Waynesville pageant:

*Miss Mid-Missouri: Angela Porcelli (Jazz Dance)
*Miss Tri-Counties: Ashley Monasmith (Fiddle)
*Miss Southern Central: Abbie Hebron (Tap Dance)
1st RU - Madison Horner (Vocal)

>Mid-Missouri's OT: Micah Beasley (Vocal/Ukulele)
>Tri-Counties OT: Maggie Huffman (Vocal)

Subject: Waynesville

Author:
Final weekend of locals
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Feb 26 2016, 19:04:51 PST

Who is competing in Waynesville? THe question of the hour: Will they have 16 contestants to award all 4 crowns? Hmmmm. Who knows scoop?

Subject: Miss MO Judging Seminar - Kansas City

Author:
Phil Kimmi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Feb 23 2016, 15:34:25 PST

A Miss Missouri Judging Certification Seminar will be held on Sunday, March 13, in Kansas City. The session will begin at 1:30 pm and conclude around 3 pm. There is no charge for the event.

The site is: KCPT Television station, located at 125 E. 31st Street in Kansas City, MO.

Feel free to bring guests.
RSVP is recommended for space considerations.

If you have questions you may email Phil Kimmi at pkimmi@gmail.com

Subject: Who is the new Miss Music City now?

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Feb 09 2016, 20:11:41 PST

Replies:

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Feb 20 2016, 23:29:10 PST

12 women competed in the Miss. The results were:
*2016 Miss Kansas City - Jocelyn Weyer (Vocal)
*2016 Miss City of Fountains - Erin O'Flaherty (Vocal)
1st RU - Rachel Schisler (Monologue)

15 women competed in the Outstanding Teen. The results were:
*2016 Kansas City's OT - Christina Stratton (Ballet en Pointe)
*2016 City of Fountain's OT - Sophia Dominguez-Heithoff (Ballet en Pointe)
*2016 Crown City's OT - Ashley Whipple (Classical Piano)
1st RU - Kylie Haas (Musical Theater Dance)

(pictured, below, left to right: Ashley, Christina, Jocelyn, Sophia, and Erin)

Replies:
Subject: Miss Missouri Outstanding Teen 2016 class is almost complete

Author:
Miss MO OT 2016
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 21 2016, 14:02:44 PST

Miss Zona Rosa - Taylor Scroggins
Spirit of St Louis - Hailee Beemer
Route 66 - Jessica Harper
Arch City - Lauren Vanlandingham
Metro St Louis - Claire Rowe
River City - Demi King
Branson - Heleena Haberer
Queen City - Rachel Spurling
St Joseph - Taylor Blackwell
Jesse James - Jessica Hanner
Pony Express - Sarah Kasubke
Hannibal - Gracie Bross
Heartland - Gabby McNabb
Texas County - Emily Norris
Southern Missouri - Lia Bernhardi
Audrain - Audrianna Hebron
Northwest - Kaitlyn Rigdon
Kirksville - Randall Chambers
Kansas City - Christina Stratton
City of Fountains - Sophia Dominguez-Heithoff
Crown City - Ashley Whipple

Subject: Miss Missouri 2016 Class is almost complete

Author:
Miss MO 2016
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Feb 21 2016, 13:49:48 PST

Audrain - Jennifer Davis - (2015-Top 10)(2014-Top 11)(2013-Top 11)
Branson - Cheyenne Parks - (2015-2nd R/U, Prelim SS Award)(2014)
City of Fountains - Erin O'Flaherty (New)
Gateway St. Louis - Brittney Sears (2015)(2014-Top 11, Peoples Choice)
Greater Springfield - Lexy Kadey (New)
Hannibal - Ashley Cummins (2014)
Heart of St. Louis - Maddie Steele (New)
Heartland - Katelyn Lewis (2015-Top 10)
Jesse James - Aimee Stockard (New)
Kansas City - Jocelyn Weyer (New)
Kirksville - Avori Henderson (New)
Mark Twain - Rachel Kimminau (New)
Maryville - Ali Skinner (New)
Metro St. Louis - Katie Moeller (2015-Top 10, Prelim Talent Award)(2014-Top 11)(2013)
Northwest - Mikaela Carson (2015-Top 10)(2013)
Northwest Counties - Taylor Deen (New)
Pony Express - Carolyn Koepping (2015)(2014, Talent Prelim Winner)
Queen City - Olivia Henson (2015-Top 10)
River City - Debrielle Patee-Merrill (New)
Route 66 - Andi Hudson (2015-Prelim Rookie Talent Award)
Southern Missouri - Kristen McDowell (2015)
Spirit of St. Louis - Riley Bradley (2015)(2014)
Springfield - Samantha Bowers (New)(2014 - MO Teen USA)
St. Joseph - Ashley Byrd (2015)
Texas County - Hailey Dodson (New)
Zona Rosa - Rebekah Rhoad (New)

Subject: Central Missouri Judging Certification Seminar

Author:
Phil Kimmi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thu, Feb 04 2016, 10:37:32 PST

A Miss Missouri Judging Certification Seminar will be held this coming Sunday, February 7, in Columbia. The session will begin at 2 pm. There is no charge for the event.

The site is: The Wingate Inn, located at 3101 Wingate Court (off Keene Street) just down the hill from The Women's & Children Hospital. It is near the intersection of US 63 & I-70.

[NOTE: for you Super Bowl fans, the session will over BEFORE the game starts!]

If you have questions, please contact Phil Kimmi at pkimmi@gmail.com
Feel free to bring guests. RSVP is recommended for space considerations.

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Jan 31 2016, 14:23:58 PST

2016 Miss Kirkville: Avori Henderson
2016 Kirksville OT: Randall Chambers

Congrats!

Replies:
Subject: Maryville Winners

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Jan 17 2016, 11:13:38 PST

Winners in the 2016 Maryville Pageant(s) are:
(pictured left to right)
* Northwest's OT - Kaitlyn Rigdon
* Miss Maryville - Ali Skinner
* Miss Northwest - Mikaela Carson
* Miss Northwest Counties - Taylor Deen

Replies:
Subject: 417 RESULTS

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Jan 25 2016, 13:17:52 PST

The '417' group is now complete for 2016 with the weekend crowning of Miss Springfield and Miss Greater Springfield.

(pictured left to right)

* Queen City's OT, Rachel Spurling
* Miss Queen City, Olivia Henson
* Miss Music City, Kelsey Dacus
* Miss Springfield, Samantha Bowers
* Miss Greater Springfield, Alexis Kadey
* Miss Branson, Cheyenne Parks
* Branson's OT, Heleena Haberer

Replies:
Subject: Who is competing in Kansas City? Excited to see more girls.

Author:
Ys
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Feb 01 2016, 14:53:50 PST

Subject: Is Miss Kansas City still happening on January 2?

Author:
yyy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Dec 13 2015, 18:24:09 PST

Replies:
Subject: Miss Northwest/Miss Maryville/Miss Northwest Counties Pageant

Author:
Kendell Misemmer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Jan 13 2016, 22:01:43 PST

Pageant Time is here. The Miss Northwest/Miss Maryville/Miss Northwest Counties Pageant Board are proud to announce that 18 young women be competing to win 3 Miss titles and 1 Outstanding Teen title in our pageant January 16, 2016 on the campus of Northwest Missouri State University in the Ron Houston Center for the Performing Arts, at 6:30 pm. We will also be honoring our outgoing titleholders Miss Northwest Kristen McDowell, Miss Maryville Libby Marquart and Miss Northwest Outstanding Teen Jessica Janorschke. We are also excited to announce that Miss Missouri McKensie Garber be entertaining and assisting with the pageant production. Also in the recent tradtion of special guest appearances by George Strait and Elvis Presley we will have another special guest again this year. Please come join us for all of the suspense, fun and entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Anyone in St Louis area interested in a piece of MA memorabilia??

Author:
I have nothing to do with the listing/seller
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Mon, Nov 23 2015, 13:40:32 PST

Saw this on ebay (while looking for other MA memorabilia). Any super fans out there that want a great conversation piece? It's local pick up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BALLY-MISS-AMERICA-BINGO-PINBALL-MACHINE-LAST-ONE-/221948538806?hash=item33ad29efb6:g:DH8AAOSwu-BWOsOM

Subject: Miss Missouri Judging Seminars

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sat, Nov 07 2015, 21:25:19 PST

There are 2 upcoming Judging Seminars to become certified for judging local pageants in Missouri. The sessions are free and certify you for two years.

* Springfield
Sunday, November 15, 2:00 pm
Hickory Hills Middle School
4650 E. Hwy YY, Springfield

* Columbia
Sunday, February 7, 2:00 pm
Wingate Inn Hotel
3101 Wingate Court, Columbia (I-70 and US 63 Hwy)

Replies:
Subject: Audrain RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Nov 08 2015, 9:51:51 PST

* 2016 Miss Audrain - Jenn Davis (Bollywood Dance)
1st RU - Angela Porcelli (Tap Dance)

> 2016 Audrain's OT - Audrianna Hebron (Vocal/Dance)
1st RU - Kaitlyn Rigdon (Tap Dance)

Subject: wondering

Author:
a fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tue, Nov 03 2015, 7:41:07 PST

Wondering who is competing at Audrain this weekend?

Replies:
Subject: Does anyone know if the Duke of E is still going on or not?

Author:
Thanks
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Oct 28 2015, 20:08:43 PDT

Subject: Heartland RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Oct 25 2015, 18:29:56 PDT

* Miss Heartland - Katelyn Lewis

> Heartland's OT - Gabby McNabb
> Chesterfield Valley's OT - Sophie Reiss

Congrats!

Replies:
  • -- Miss Heartland 2016, Mon, Oct 26 2015, 8:39:34 PDT
Subject: Texas County RESULTS

Author:
Dame-Edweena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Oct 25 2015, 12:34:32 PDT

* 2016 Miss Texas County - Hailey Dodson
* 2016 Miss Southern MO - Kristen McDowell

> 2016 Texas County's OT - Emily Norris
> 2016 Southern MO's OT - Lia Bernhardi

(pictured left to right: Lia, Kristen, Hailey, and Emily)

Last edited by author: Sun October 25, 2015 18:09:23   Edited 1 time.

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Oct 25 2015, 8:57:18 PDT

*2016 Miss Gateway St. Louis - Brittney Sears
*2016 Miss Heart of St. Louis - Maddie Steele

>2016 Gateway St. Louis' OT - Megan Pennington
>2016 Heart of St. Louis' OT - Kori Hudson

Congrats to all!

Replies:
  • -- Gateway Sister Queens, Sun, Oct 25 2015, 14:55:30 PDT
Subject: New Mrs America Message Board

Author:
MrsAmericaModerator
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Oct 23 2015, 8:31:55 PDT

FYI: there is a new unofficial Mrs America Message Board

Mrs America Message Board
http://www.voy.com/244843/

Subject: Any word on who's competing at Gateway for Miss or Teen?

Author:
getting excited
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Sep 30 2015, 14:12:09 PDT

Replies:

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Oct 04 2015, 17:23:07 PDT

* 2016 Miss Hannibal - McKenna Nelson
1st RU - Ashley Cummins
2nd RU - Destinee Selleck
3rd RU - Ashlyn May
4th RU - Margaret Garland

* 2016 Miss Mark Twain - Rachel Kimminau
1st RU - Maddie Steele

> 2016 Hannibal's OT - Gracie Bross
> 2016 Mark Twain's OT - Chole Dent
1st RU - Reigan Parsons

Replies:
Subject: Mark Twain

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Sep 27 2015, 15:21:33 PDT

Has anyone heard who's competing at Mark Twain this weekend ?

Replies:
Subject: Good Luck to Darbi and Sydnee and our OT girls Jacqueline Janorschke, Madison Horner, and Shade Bullock as they compete at Miss MO USA and Miss MO Teen USA this weekend!

Author:
You all make Missouri proud :)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wed, Sep 30 2015, 14:07:12 PDT

Subject: KC

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Fri, Sep 25 2015, 20:52:41 PDT

The 2016 Miss Kansas City Pageant has been postponed until January 2nd. Stay tuned for additional information...

Subject: St. Joseph RESULTS

Author:
:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sun, Sep 20 2015, 10:35:57 PDT

* 2016 Miss St. Joseph - Ashley Bird
* 2016 Miss Jesse James - Aimee Stockard
* 2016 Miss Pony Express - Carolyn Koepping

> St. Joseph's OT - Taylor Blackwell
> Jesse James' OT - Jess Hanner
> Pony Express' OT - Sarah Kasubke

Archives: 12345678910 ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a new public message:
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

Thanks for visiting!
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.