VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456 ]
Subject: Re: Another heavy smoking teen :-)

Author:
Carla
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:18:13 11/25/12 Sun
In reply to: Vikki 's message, "Re: Another heavy smoking teen :-)" on 06:45:03 11/25/12 Sun

Hi Vikki: Thanks for the smokey kisses.... mmmmm, smokey kisses from you would taste sooo good... but then you'd think I was a nasty old bitch trying to stay young. But what the fuck, I am!! Ha Ha Ha. One of the reasons I responded to you is that you are living with a woman. Good choice girl!! Not to say you can't smoke a dick once in awhile but pussy is best!

Yes, my grandaughter lives with me. Her mom and dad are divorced and her dad is an anti smoker. anti piercings, anti tattoos, anti cool hair... fuck, he's anti everything!! Her mom, my daughter, is pretty cool tho and she lives here too. She thinks I am totally crazy for my lifestyle but she accepts me anyway.

I am always trying to get girls smoking and into fun stuff. Life is short so why not fully enjoy it. Smoking is one of the best things to enjoy life and best if you smoke heavy. What did your parents say about you quitting school? I fugure if you can read and write well you can still do ok in life and I know my grandaughter can do that. School is just too fucking restrictive and smoking is too good and necessary in life to continure with all their (schol) rules. Same with their rules on how you look and dress. Fuck them!!

Tell me more about your lifestyle now. Do you get other girls started smoking young? Do you do dress cool? Piercings or tattoos? Do you fuck only girls or do you fuck a guy once in awhile too just to experience a dick?

Loving you and your lifestyle Vikki.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Another heavy smoking teen :-)Vikki11:14:39 11/25/12 Sun

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.