VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Frequently Asked Questions for The ULTIMATE Model Search Competition

Author:
Minxy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:27:55 08/05/10 Thu

The ULTIMATE Model Search/Model Call is almost here! The event will be hosted by The Just Minxy Production Spokes models Saturday August 7, 2010 at the beautiful Overland Park Marriott Hotel in the ballroom. The event is open to all style, size, age, types of models.
1. I wanted to answer some commonly asked questions:
2. What do I wear? An outfit of choice that showcased your personality and personal style!
3. Will I be able to dress at the event and do my hair/makeup? Yes models will have access to a dressing area prior to the event start as well as huge restroom for hotcurlers etc.
4. What do I need to bring to registration? Models should bring one photo, which can be a portfolio or headshot OR one composite card. If you are under 18, a legal guardian or adult must register you.
5. What time is registration? Registration begins at 10:00 am and continues until 4:00 pm
6. What if I cannot make it by 4:00pm? Please call 816-778-4332 to pre-register. We will put you at the back of lineup.
7. Do I have to remain once I register? No models can come register early & return for competition.
8. What will I have to do during the Model Call? Models will enter into the main ballroom, do one runway walk, stand before the judges for evaluation. The judges MAY ask a few personality questions. Models will then exit the stage. Models will be given a return time once scores are tallied.
9. How will winners be announced? A winner sheet will be posted outside the ballroom. Those models will be asked to stay behind to discuss modeling contracts.
10. Will I have to sign a contract at the event if I am a winner? No. Models will be emailed final contracts for approval and terms. They should be signed, notarized, and returned by deadline. The contracts are non-exclusive.
11. How many models will be chosen? 6 female models. 3 child models, 2 male models. Total 11 (if applicable)
12. How much is it to register? Only $25 to offset facility cost.
13. Can I pre-register? Yes by going to www.justminxyproductions.com and clicking the register tab you can use a debit/credit card to register early and come out at 4pm! (Please note the ticket agent will say in some cases s/h, which should read tax and service charge)
14. Who can enter? Male models, child models, plus size models, urban, swimwear, runway models, amateur models and newbies/model hopefuls! All styles and ages may enter!
15. Who can I call the day of event with questions? Call our offices 816-778-4332
Thank You,
Minxy

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (required):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.