VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Old Timer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:23:51 08/26/18 Sun
In reply to: Jack 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 15:57:32 08/26/18 Sun

I went to such Summer camps run by a church group for inner city boys in the late 50s to early 60s between age 10 and 13.
The church volunteers running the camp were almost all women, mostly HS and college age girls and some older ones.

We had to swim naked, as was customary for boys at the time, while these church prime exemplary girls watched over us.
They were all white girls from their church while most of the inner city boys were black or latino and some whites. So we were a good assortment of all colors frolicking naked and getting in and out of the water under the watchful eyes of these girls.
Erections were also common among the boys during these times. Especially so since the councellor girls watching over us mostly wore swimsuits or short shorts.
Most of us boys did not mind swimming naked ‬since we were used to it, although some boys were embarrassed being naked in front of the girls and women especially if they were new ones.

Some of the camps were mixed but boys still had to swim naked while the girls wore swimsuits.

About your Playboy comment I will comment in my next post.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: What The Hell is Going on With This Forum?

Author:
Odd Job
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:56:24 08/26/18 Sun

You're responding to Jacks comment on summer camps.
I can't even find it.
What did the administrator do to this thread?
You can't follow it all now.
[> [> [> Subject: It appears as normal to me if you just click Main Index

Author:
Roger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:18 08/26/18 Sun

[> [> [> Subject: Re: What The Hell is Going on With This Forum?

Author:
he
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:39:00 11/23/20 Mon

right

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.