VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sam
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 09:34:37 11/06/18 Tue
In reply to: Anya 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 12:06:57 11/05/18 Mon

Anya, it was usually at the lake near our camp.
The girls wore either one-piece swimsuits or bikini, whatever they brought along with them for the camp.
But the boys always had to be nude for swimming, it was the rule of the camp. Sometimes we complained to our female counsellors why we had to be nude in front of the girls, they would reply that it was always the tradition of the camp and we had to abide by the rules.
I guess it was the same at many schools during swim classes, at the YMCA and other places.
I think one reason was that boys behaved better, and were less likely to bother girls when we were naked due to the shame.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Jake
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:48:15 11/07/18 Wed

I agree! I know when I was nude in front of my sister's and other girls I tried not to attract any undue attention to myself.
Think about it!!! There I was with my penis exposed and 4 girls there who could see me do you think I will run around flailing my arms or do you think I would be calm and quiet hoping that no one there would pay attention to my slowly erecting penis!
It was definitely a double standard!

Author:
Michelle for Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:34:52 11/07/18 Wed

If a boy did misbehave, did the female counselor have the authority to swat him or even give him a spanking ?

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:51:34 11/07/18 Wed

Not sure being naked made me behave better in all situations, but one thing that is certain was that when a few girls were around us I tried to turn the front part in an opposite direction. That attempt resulted in a failure when girls were positioned all around. I ever wondered if they did it on purpose. And yes, in that situation I tried to get the least attention on myself as possible.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.