VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Alex to Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 00:40:22 11/08/18 Thu
In reply to: Sarah 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 19:17:44 11/07/18 Wed

It was not that easy and certainly not a fairy tale.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:39:13 11/08/18 Thu

I just realized something: the fathers and mothers of my generation are precisely the boys and girls of yours. So I thought:

Can it be that the reason that neither our dads nor our moms made the boys swim naked was precisely because they lived it? I mean, the fathers provably remembered how embarrassing it was, and the mothers remembered how much they enjoyed teasing the boys when they were young. So maybe they all decided to spare their sons that embarrassment.

I don't know, maybe it's just a coincidence, but hearing all of you I thought it might be precisely because your generation lived it, that you didn't make your sons pass through these experiences.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sam to Michelle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:29:57 11/08/18 Thu

"If a boy did misbehave, did the female counselor have the authority to swat him or even give him a spanking ?"

Yes, the female counselors could swat the boys for misbehaviour or breaking camp rules.
During swimming they would call a boy who was badly misbehaving and swat his bare bottom with their hand in front of everyone.
Spankings were reserved for badly breaking camp rules and were given in the counselor's room with another counselor, or her assistant, as witness. It was also given bare with a small paddle.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Michelle to Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:09:43 11/09/18 Fri

So, from what you remember, do you have any impressions that the female counselors ever swatted a boy or boys for trivial reasons?

Author:
Sam to Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:12:23 11/08/18 Thu

I think the main reason was that it had been the custom for many generations and started to change sometime in the late 60s.
Our parents, and everyone else, took it for granted that it was the norm for boys to swim naked.
Our parents of the time grew up in the same situation, so it was nothing new. In fact if boys complained to our fathers they would reply that it did them no harm when they were our age and did the same thing.

Also remember that not all boys were embarrassed or ashamed being seen naked by girls. Many of us even enjoyed it and many girls also envied our freedom as boys.
We were used to it from a young age and even preferred to skinnydip when we could, with girls present or not. It was when we were forced to do it at other places under adult supervision, when we did not have that freedom to act freely, that there was a sense of shame.

I understand what you, and other girls of this present generation, mean when you say that it would have been very exciting for you if you lived back then to have the opportunity to see all those naked boys.
The girls our age or younger especially were always thrilled to see us boys naked during swimming because it would not have been allowed in any other situation, with a few exceptions.

Like I said, it was the accepted norm by everyone that boys swam naked up to a certain age, usually till they started growing pubic hair at about 13 or 14 at most, in the presence of girls.

Author:
Jeepman89 (Jeepman to Sarah)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:45:55 11/08/18 Thu

Hi Sarah, did you read my version of a summer camp story?

Author:
Gwen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:01 03/08/19 Fri

Sarah, I have been reading on this post for about 3 months reliving many times when I saw naked boys while dressed. Swimming, spankings, older sisters exposing them to girls in the neighborhood. Yes it was really exciting seeing and understanding so much about their bodies while remaining a mystery to the boys.
I have very fond memories about it and still get excited thinking about all I got to see! Watching as a boy grew erect was such an exciting moment for a 8 or 9 year old girl, better yet if the boy was older than I was!
Knowing so many boy secrets helped us as we grew older not being trampish trying to see what boys looked like. We already knew, it was shown to us at a young age.
My brother was so eat up with wanting to know what I looked like naked as I got to see him naked many, many times. I became very confident knowing about his penis and watching him grow to an erection over and over! I never grew tired of seeing him stiffen but I was satisfied with all the times I did get to see him grow!
Yes I teased him about it and made sure he knew I could see it as it grew! I commented on his shape and size, how it looked like a soldier with a helmet on when he was erect and always how I could see his but he never saw mine! I was young and developing myself, but knowing about his body as I kept mine a secret made everything so much more exciting. Like I was getting away with something. I would be sure he knew I was looking at him as he stood naked.
It was a great time to be a girl getting to see so many naked boys while I was so young. Getting to see theirs but not having to show them mine was the icing on the cake! As with my brother my mom saw nothing wrong with my interest in seeing him naked and I got to look all I wanted, enjoying his shame!. It was horribly embarrassing for him but it was wonderful for me and other girls of that time. I only wish you could have been there to share in the excitement!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Willy to Gwen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:59:05 03/12/19 Tue

Hi Gwen I can only imagine what a wonderful time you had growing up seeing nude boys.The boys would of had different reactions to being nude in your and other girls presence,some embarrassed,some enjoyed it,some just accepted it.I accepted being nude and saw being nude as a boy thing while modesty wasa girl thing ,although I am a bit younger than you.Gwen one question for you it seems there was a lot of sexism but in your day .Do you thing your mums having no issue with girls seeing nude boys was a mother's way of evening things up a little.

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:33:50 11/09/18 Fri

Sarah, just like Sam said, it was a long lasting tradition for which most parents could not really have any clear explanation or justification.
If I complained about being naked while girls were not, my remarks or questions were simply not being given any credit. It seemed absolutely logical to them that it was ok for boys to play naked in such environment involving water, while it was not appropriate for girls. My feelings of shyness/embarrassment were discussed jokingly an I finally 'adapted' to my fate. Strangely as it seems the feeling of shame didn't stop me from building sometimes nice friendships even with some girls, despite the naked/covered difference. There were a few girls who had that way to amplify (voluntarily or not) the embarrassment, but my aunt kept saying a lot was in my imagination.
How do you relate to it personally? Do you agree girls needed more modesty than boys? Until what age would you consider it was normal for boys to go naked at the beach or lake?

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:02:29 11/09/18 Fri

Hi Alex,

Since you asked my opinion, here it goes. But keep in mind I never lived it, so this is the opinion of somebody who heard about it in the stories of the people of your generation. So it's kind of a "mythical time", kind of reading Conan the Barbarian or things like that.

My serious, "official" point of view: I would never do that to my son and I think it was one of the many things from a few decades ago that sound very "uncivilized" for our 21st century minds. It is also a blatantly sexist double standard, so it was, to put it simple, wrong.

However, I'm a woman and I can't deny it's super cool to imagine all you guys feeling so exposed and embarrassed and all the girls enjoying it much more that they would admit, and teasing you to increase your discomfort.

So I have different feelings about it. I do feel a bit sorry for you guys but... what the hell, it sounds awesome! I'm so happy for the girls in your generation! I wish there had been many more exposed penises in my time! LOL

PS: BTW, I recently saw a video from a German movie that perfectly shows the double standard. In there u can see how boys seem to find it totally normal to strip to take a swim, while girls watch and giggle, but still consider it normal. A pretty cute depiction of your time:

http://women-rule.blogspot.com/2018/10/krempoli-1975.html

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:37:00 11/09/18 Fri

I must admit that this videoclip depicts exactly the situation I experienced, except that in my case it happened only in the context of the beach.
I also tried to place myself in the position of girls of that time and I can imagine the pleasure and feeling of power that not only my female cousins but also other girls had at that time. I want to say that I never felt any hostility towards girls. I was clearly jealous, frustrated, uncomfortable about being in that situation while girls had it so 'easy', but I always respected girls. I know you might believe that friendships in such circumstances resulted unprobable.
Had you been in such situation, would you have ALWAYS kept your swimsuit on? Would you have increased the feeling of shame that boys had? What would you have done precisely? It would be interesting to learn from how you imagine or perceive it now. I also would get chances to understand what girls intentions were at that time, and if like my family said, it was only my own imagination.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:20:11 11/09/18 Fri

Well, I think we should ask the ladies of your generation about how they felt. But I can imagine how much they enjoyed it (specially in a time without internet or many other chances for a girl to see any nudity).

And I do believe friendships between boys and girls could happen. Actually, I imagine if I was one of the girls I'd have liked making friends with the boys, and therefore have more chances to see them nude.

As for what would I have done: I suppose I would have gone for a "sweet but cruel" approach. I'd pretend I sympathized with your embarrassment, saying things that looked like I supported you, but meant to embarrass you even further. Like "Oh, Tim, it must be embarrassing for you to be naked, isn't it? I could never do that". I suppose I'd also tease boys who got stiffies.

Also, if there was a boy I didn't like at all (or actually also one I did like a lot), I'd make comments to embarrass him, such as "Have you girls noticed how Tony's willy is much bigger than Tom's? Poor Tom... he's never gonna get married with that tiny thing!". I know it would have been cruel, but when I was younger I wouldn't have hesitated to give you a hard time (sorry for that, but we ladies love being evil with guys LOL).
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:50:17 11/09/18 Fri

Maybe because you grew pubes late as well

Author:
Jaquard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:01:14 12/15/18 Sat

Sarah, you say something very revealing. That it was good to have boys swim nude with girls in suits, "specially in a time without internet or many other chances for a girl to see any nudity". That shows that you are far from being able to understand the boys' point of view. Believe me, there were far more opportunities for a girl to see boys' nudity that there were opportunities for a boy. Girls could ask a mother to let them watch a baby boy being changed or even just invite themselves in. Boy and man I've seen it many times. Only once did I see a mother refuse and tell the girl to leave. And soon thereafter the girl had pulled down the boy's diaper. The women all laughed it off.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Dedri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:48 12/26/18 Wed

There is truth in what you say. I have seen it too. When my cousins son was born all the young girls crouded around the coffee table to watch his diaper change. I could see from their reactions as the girls were nudging each other that they were there to see his penis! It was their chance to see what made boys different. The same thing happened when he was bathed, they all stood around looking and smiling as they got to see what made him different.
But in all honesty, this was not the girls fault. They did not create that opportunity the mother did. Those girls were simply curious about seeing a nude boy. They were thrilled by his penis and found excitement from seeing exactly what his penis looked like.
I know that because I did it myself. My best friend had a baby brother and her and I would talk about how funny his pee-pee looked and how much we wanted to touch it to see how it felt.
Soon enough Rosie was changing his diapers and we would play with his penis as much as we could. When her mom went out and left her to watch him she would call me and we would strip him nude and let him run around with his penis flopping around.
She got to bathe and dress him and soon after I got to bathe and dress him. It was all we could ever think of.
Many boys don't understand it but we got so much of it then we were not excited about it as we got older and with the boys just discovering what girls had we liked seeing boys nude, but it was nothing like the sex drive the boys had in Jr. and Sr. High school!
We were called everything from prudes to dukes because the curiosity was not there. We had seen boy parts for years so it was nothing new to us!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Jaquard (to Dedri)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:24 04/30/20 Thu

Thank you for your frank statements. It's interesting to see you think your cool behavior around boys as a teen was due to your having been able to satisfy your curiosity with so many younger boys as a girl. As the oldest child of a large extended family, I got plenty of curiosity about girls' parts satisfied before my age hit double digits and even afterward. As a tween/teen I was sometimes surprised at how forward girls my age could be, expecting me to satisfy their curiosity. I don't know whether it was curiosity about me in particular or about me as a representative of the boys, but it was there. I always responded that they wouldn't get to see anything they hadn't shown (ladies before gentlemen, you know). None of them came across. All of them promised to provide me with a show if I would only give them just a peek. I didn't trust them, so they got what they gave.

Author:
Petronela (For Sarah)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:16:03 08/22/20 Sat

Dear Sarah.

Referring to this scene from a German film, I must say that double standards are becoming more and more common in films from this country.
A good example here will be "Tiger girl" from 2017. It tells about the lives of two girls from Berlin. Male actors play supporting roles here and are shown several times naked in front and behind. Of course, their naked performances take place in the presence of the dressed main characters.

https://cdn-men.aznude.com/benjaminlutzke/tigergirl/benjamin_lutzke_9e4993.jpg

In a memorable scene, girls bored in a shopping mall decide to see a boy naked. Posing as security staff, they take to the back of a previously selected client (Lucas Englander). There, they force him to undress while clearly having fun.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Bxh-c0f4-ZM/WdPMHsp2GKI/AAAAAAAAQCg/_hT_F8eFcyYh-g4KKi9v20OGSwsa7nilQCLcBGAs/s1600/Tiger%2BGirl%255B%2528066982%252904-54-28%255D.JPG
They perform a stripsearch procedure -really embarrassing, humiliating and exciting in the meantime.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jbJ7nyWwIqA/WdPMKijoUtI/AAAAAAAAQCk/HWCadLZnRl4lKJSSvb2kbDpc0RCo9em5wCLcBGAs/s1600/Tiger%2BGirl%255B%2528067089%252904-55-54%255D.JPG

Completely naked, he has to show them his ass (which the girls are touching), then turn around to see everything carefully. After all, the girls run away taking his clothes.
https://cdn-men.aznude.com/lucasenglander/tigergirl/lucas_englander_427289.jpg
The whole scenę: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LgTqoZXiyhE
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:24:16 11/09/18 Fri

PS: And, just in case you're still doubting it: it wasn't only in your imagination. All those girls took advantage of you and enjoyed every minute of it. I'm totally sure they all commented on it all afterwards, from "Ben has a cute butt" to "Jimmy's willy is so big, he's like a donkey" (not to mention the fun we'd have at the expenses of the boy with the smallest penis...).

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:33:55 11/09/18 Fri

You said you would have made fun of the size. Would you (like I had the impression but when thinking about it many years later) have made fun about a boy your age not having any hair (unless you were still hairless yourself)?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:44:21 11/09/18 Fri

No, I don't think at the time we'd have paid attention to hair
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:52:35 11/09/18 Fri

Maybe because you grew pubes late as well. I was hairless until 13.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Debbie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:16:23 11/13/18 Tue

Our church put together a group to go to a summer camp when I was 9. My parents wanted a summer alone and signed me up. I was upset that they just shipped me off but it turned out to be the most exciting summer in my young life.
The boys swam nude allowing me to see their penises without my parents there. I experienced their penises first hand seeing circumcised and uncircumcised, erections the whole enchilada!
We were free to look even though the boyscwete embarrassed about it! Most of the councilors were female so we got to spend plenty of time with the boys when they were nude. There were many swim parties set up with games and food. The boys were nude and when out if the water we could see all they had. The boys erected and stayed erect or would go flaccid then re erect over and over. It was fun to racecover to watch a boy getting hard and seeing his penis stretch out until fully erect! There it was for all to see! We got to watch as they grew seeing the entire process from soft to hard on so many boys!
Teasing was frowned upon but it did happen. It was usually very casual only directed to one boy!
The big thing was seeing the boys with foreskin come off their tip exposing their mushroom! I loved it when I got to watch that!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:19:56 11/13/18 Tue

Hi Debbie,

I'm so happy you got to have that much fun! At that age, I would have loved it too!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:35:57 11/14/18 Wed

Clarence, how old were you at the time? How any years did this go on for? I know this shouldn't have happened but as a female I love to read about it. My boys do sometimes swim naked in our pool & yes they have been seen by their sisters often & their sisters friends & cousins on rare occasions. But the girls do not act like what you & others say back in those days.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:57:22 11/14/18 Wed

Margaret, what is the reaction of the girls to seeing your boys naked?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:45:13 11/15/18 Thu

My girls have no real reaction, they have seen it all many times over the years including spankings. They do like seeing them get spanked though. The visitors just smile when they are in the pool or drying off, at which point the boys cover up.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
To Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:42:44 11/15/18 Thu

How old are the boys?

And why are the girls more interested in seeing them get spanked?
Is it because the boys put more of a show when being spanked than they are swimming?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:50:48 11/16/18 Fri

They are now 18 & 16. The boys always put on a show when being spanked, whether that they were erect before the spankings or the spanking dances they did after one or sometimes 'coming to attention' in the corner.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Trish
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:23 11/16/18 Fri

My Aunt and Uncle lived only a few blocks away so I visited my cousins frequently. They had 4 kids in their family, 3 boys and one girl. Terri was the #3 child having 2 older and one younger brothers.
My aunt would always punish her boys while they were in the nude providing Terri and I with some exciting afternoons. There were always erect penises involved and we both absolutely loved seeing that.

John was the oldest and he was 14. He was well into puberty and was my favorite to see in the nude. His penis was longer and thicker and he had pubic hair. When erect his penis was a good 5 or 6 inches long and quite thick! It was a treat when John got punished getting to see his penis slowly swell into a full erection then see his paddling making that erection bounce all around. After the paddling the boys were made to stand exposed for 15 minutes as an additional punishment giving Terri a chance to scope out their penises.
Bill was second oldest just a year and a half younger. He was my Aunts "wild child" always getting into trouble. Terri and I got to see his penis a lot as he received both paddlings and corner time. My Aunt would make him stand in the corner nude facing out and "allow" us to tease Bill about seeing him nude! His penis would also erect sending shivers down my spine. I loved watching the boys erect knowing they were that embarrassed along with getting to watch something so personal like that happen. Bill seemed less embarrassed than John but maybe it was because we teased him about seeing him nude so much!
Terri was a little over a year younger than Bill. Her and Bill were always fighting and bicker,g about one thing or another, I guess it was sibling rivalry for the position of middle child but they were always going on about one thing or another!
Mikie was the youngest almost 2 years younger than Terri. He was usually paddled but did get nude corner time as well. His penis was small in comparison with the other boys but it was still fun to watch as he "bonered up" often crying over the shame of being seen. A few times our other girl cousin Beth who was a year younger than Mikie, was over when Mikie was punished. She would touch his penis as he stood in the corner making him scream at her, only making things that much worse for him.
Get to,g to see the boys nude in different stages of male development was very exciting but I as totally in favor of seeing John's penis.
As we all got older John allowed me to handle his penis and bring him to climax when we were alone. We often met at a treehouse we all built with extra wood we found. I developed a huge crush on him as I fondled his penis, never once telling Terri about all we did!
I learned a lot about his penis as I eagerly enjoyed John's equipment. He let me explore his body and allowed me to uncover all his manly secrets. Although we were never caught in the act it was obvious to Terri how I felt about John. She noticed how he always greeted me when I came over and how be never was angry with me.
Even though I pleasured him we were still 5 years apart and I guess that was the thing that Terri couldn't understand! Why did John put up with me and not her?
At 11 I wasfulky exposed to a nude boy only years away from manhood! I absolutely loved it!!!

Author:
Jaquard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:05:37 12/15/18 Sat

Margaret, do your daughters ever swim nude? If so, in their brothers' presence?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:50:10 12/16/18 Sun

Yes, they do. At night they will swim naked with the boys. Not in the day time in front of boys though.

Author:
Seba
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:43:17 12/16/18 Sun

Why are your daughters not naked during the day?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Clarence
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:04 11/14/18 Wed

I was one of those boys who ached with shame because of swimming nude when we had the Girl Scouts swim with us! I thank God it only happened 2 times each year but they were there and they got to see it all.
The shame was very intense as so much was shared freely and most of those girls were ones I didn't even know. My penis was fully on display as I tried to not attract any undue attention from all those girls. It was awful having to say "Hi!" to a girl as she got to look at my penis!
My stomach was on fire as I saw girls pointing and laughing at nude boys like myself as our penises stretched out to full erections from the shame and humiliation! Then once erect we had to face these girls with our erections pointing towards the sky! Many would look down their eyes and point right at your erection smirking like they were saying "What's that?"
It was impossible not to overhear their comments on how funny we looked or how our penises looked so stiff they feared they might burst. The shame was so intense as the girls simply looked right at your erection as it stood engorged with blood or worse yet watched as you slowly grew hard right before their eyes. It was something you never thought you would share with a girl then suddenly you are surrounded by girls teasing you about your penis sticking straight up.
Nothing can prepare you for that kind of humiliation as your penis is right out in the open for so many girls to see. Your heart is beating 1000 beats per minute and your erection is bouncing in time with your heartbeat. The girls are laughing at you and there is nothing you can do but let them look!It is truly very embarrassing to say the least!

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:38:18 11/14/18 Wed

Clarence, were you or any boys really excited about the girls seeing you bare naked and did any boys actually enjoy it and show off? I know I would show off for sure.

Author:
he (t)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:08:07 11/23/20 Mon

Author:
Clarence
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:50:55 11/14/18 Wed

There were always a few who would wiggle their boners to make girls laugh or that one who let a few girls touch it, yes it happened. Most if us were quite mortified seeing the girls there and knowing they were looking us over like meat at a butcher shop!
I know I was not excited because I remember my stomach felt like a hornets nest and my erection ached from being stiff that entire day. The girls got to tease us endlessly about getting to see us nude and you know there was always that one girl who would walk by a boy, push his boner down and let it spring back up. That had to be one of their traditions as it happened at least once every time we swam with them! All the girls found that funny but I know I sympathized with that poor bastard who had not only a girl touch his boner but also was humiliated in front of everyone there!

Author:
Margaret to Clarence
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:38:17 11/15/18 Thu

I sent a message to you but it has appeared in the wrong place, just a few posts above yours.

Author:
To Clarence
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:56:08 11/15/18 Thu

I presume that you were supervised by adult or older Scouts during these swims.
I can't imagine them allowing boys to display boners in front of the girls or the girls touching their penises and boners.

What kind of Scouts was this and how old were you boys and girls?

Author:
Jaquard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:36:55 02/09/19 Sat

Thanks for your honesty and candor, Sarah. You are indeed a princess.

Author:
Jaquard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:18:48 11/23/18 Fri

Again, frank and insightful, Sarah.

Author:
Jaquard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:33 11/23/18 Fri

Correction, Alex. There was a total lack of logic in their thinking. It was simply a set of assertions proving nothing.

Author:
Bob James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:44:42 12/28/18 Fri

Like Alex I swam naked with other boys with girls watching us. Sure it was embarrassing at times but that's just how it was then. Most of the time the girls were discrete about it all but we knew they enjoyed it. I have to admit it was exciting to let the girls see us naked. In some ways it was fun to be at other camp events wearing clothes and being around girls who had seen us naked. There were may 10 or 12 of us boys who were naked and the girls knew a lot of boys so we were in some ways part of a special group of boys the girls had seen in ways they had never seen other boys.

Author:
Jaquard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:24 03/28/19 Thu

I think you've hit on a contributing factor, though there may have been other contributing social factors.

Author:
george-spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:01:35 11/12/20 Thu

Bigh, we haven't heard much from you.
Let's hear your story.

Author:
Bigh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:01 11/12/20 Thu

You are not far off. But the real reason it all changed was due to equal justice! I was never forced, and I have a very different perspective on nude boys with dressed girls. If you wanna hear Iíll be happy to share my story. It happened in late 50 to mid 60ís

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.