VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sarah
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:20:11 11/09/18 Fri
In reply to: Alex 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 12:37:00 11/09/18 Fri

Well, I think we should ask the ladies of your generation about how they felt. But I can imagine how much they enjoyed it (specially in a time without internet or many other chances for a girl to see any nudity).

And I do believe friendships between boys and girls could happen. Actually, I imagine if I was one of the girls I'd have liked making friends with the boys, and therefore have more chances to see them nude.

As for what would I have done: I suppose I would have gone for a "sweet but cruel" approach. I'd pretend I sympathized with your embarrassment, saying things that looked like I supported you, but meant to embarrass you even further. Like "Oh, Tim, it must be embarrassing for you to be naked, isn't it? I could never do that". I suppose I'd also tease boys who got stiffies.

Also, if there was a boy I didn't like at all (or actually also one I did like a lot), I'd make comments to embarrass him, such as "Have you girls noticed how Tony's willy is much bigger than Tom's? Poor Tom... he's never gonna get married with that tiny thing!". I know it would have been cruel, but when I was younger I wouldn't have hesitated to give you a hard time (sorry for that, but we ladies love being evil with guys LOL).

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:50:17 11/09/18 Fri

Maybe because you grew pubes late as well

Author:
Jaquard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:01:14 12/15/18 Sat

Sarah, you say something very revealing. That it was good to have boys swim nude with girls in suits, "specially in a time without internet or many other chances for a girl to see any nudity". That shows that you are far from being able to understand the boys' point of view. Believe me, there were far more opportunities for a girl to see boys' nudity that there were opportunities for a boy. Girls could ask a mother to let them watch a baby boy being changed or even just invite themselves in. Boy and man I've seen it many times. Only once did I see a mother refuse and tell the girl to leave. And soon thereafter the girl had pulled down the boy's diaper. The women all laughed it off.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Dedri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:24:48 12/26/18 Wed

There is truth in what you say. I have seen it too. When my cousins son was born all the young girls crouded around the coffee table to watch his diaper change. I could see from their reactions as the girls were nudging each other that they were there to see his penis! It was their chance to see what made boys different. The same thing happened when he was bathed, they all stood around looking and smiling as they got to see what made him different.
But in all honesty, this was not the girls fault. They did not create that opportunity the mother did. Those girls were simply curious about seeing a nude boy. They were thrilled by his penis and found excitement from seeing exactly what his penis looked like.
I know that because I did it myself. My best friend had a baby brother and her and I would talk about how funny his pee-pee looked and how much we wanted to touch it to see how it felt.
Soon enough Rosie was changing his diapers and we would play with his penis as much as we could. When her mom went out and left her to watch him she would call me and we would strip him nude and let him run around with his penis flopping around.
She got to bathe and dress him and soon after I got to bathe and dress him. It was all we could ever think of.
Many boys don't understand it but we got so much of it then we were not excited about it as we got older and with the boys just discovering what girls had we liked seeing boys nude, but it was nothing like the sex drive the boys had in Jr. and Sr. High school!
We were called everything from prudes to dukes because the curiosity was not there. We had seen boy parts for years so it was nothing new to us!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Jaquard (to Dedri)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:24 04/30/20 Thu

Thank you for your frank statements. It's interesting to see you think your cool behavior around boys as a teen was due to your having been able to satisfy your curiosity with so many younger boys as a girl. As the oldest child of a large extended family, I got plenty of curiosity about girls' parts satisfied before my age hit double digits and even afterward. As a tween/teen I was sometimes surprised at how forward girls my age could be, expecting me to satisfy their curiosity. I don't know whether it was curiosity about me in particular or about me as a representative of the boys, but it was there. I always responded that they wouldn't get to see anything they hadn't shown (ladies before gentlemen, you know). None of them came across. All of them promised to provide me with a show if I would only give them just a peek. I didn't trust them, so they got what they gave.

Author:
Petronela (For Sarah)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:16:03 08/22/20 Sat

Dear Sarah.

Referring to this scene from a German film, I must say that double standards are becoming more and more common in films from this country.
A good example here will be "Tiger girl" from 2017. It tells about the lives of two girls from Berlin. Male actors play supporting roles here and are shown several times naked in front and behind. Of course, their naked performances take place in the presence of the dressed main characters.

https://cdn-men.aznude.com/benjaminlutzke/tigergirl/benjamin_lutzke_9e4993.jpg

In a memorable scene, girls bored in a shopping mall decide to see a boy naked. Posing as security staff, they take to the back of a previously selected client (Lucas Englander). There, they force him to undress while clearly having fun.
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Bxh-c0f4-ZM/WdPMHsp2GKI/AAAAAAAAQCg/_hT_F8eFcyYh-g4KKi9v20OGSwsa7nilQCLcBGAs/s1600/Tiger%2BGirl%255B%2528066982%252904-54-28%255D.JPG
They perform a stripsearch procedure -really embarrassing, humiliating and exciting in the meantime.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jbJ7nyWwIqA/WdPMKijoUtI/AAAAAAAAQCk/HWCadLZnRl4lKJSSvb2kbDpc0RCo9em5wCLcBGAs/s1600/Tiger%2BGirl%255B%2528067089%252904-55-54%255D.JPG

Completely naked, he has to show them his ass (which the girls are touching), then turn around to see everything carefully. After all, the girls run away taking his clothes.
https://cdn-men.aznude.com/lucasenglander/tigergirl/lucas_englander_427289.jpg
The whole scenę: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LgTqoZXiyhE

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.