VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Clarence
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 22:50:55 11/14/18 Wed
In reply to: Clarence 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 21:58:04 11/14/18 Wed

There were always a few who would wiggle their boners to make girls laugh or that one who let a few girls touch it, yes it happened. Most if us were quite mortified seeing the girls there and knowing they were looking us over like meat at a butcher shop!
I know I was not excited because I remember my stomach felt like a hornets nest and my erection ached from being stiff that entire day. The girls got to tease us endlessly about getting to see us nude and you know there was always that one girl who would walk by a boy, push his boner down and let it spring back up. That had to be one of their traditions as it happened at least once every time we swam with them! All the girls found that funny but I know I sympathized with that poor bastard who had not only a girl touch his boner but also was humiliated in front of everyone there!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Margaret to Clarence
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:38:17 11/15/18 Thu

I sent a message to you but it has appeared in the wrong place, just a few posts above yours.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
To Clarence
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:56:08 11/15/18 Thu

I presume that you were supervised by adult or older Scouts during these swims.
I can't imagine them allowing boys to display boners in front of the girls or the girls touching their penises and boners.

What kind of Scouts was this and how old were you boys and girls?

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.