VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:57:22 11/14/18 Wed
In reply to: Margaret 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 23:35:57 11/14/18 Wed

Margaret, what is the reaction of the girls to seeing your boys naked?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:45:13 11/15/18 Thu

My girls have no real reaction, they have seen it all many times over the years including spankings. They do like seeing them get spanked though. The visitors just smile when they are in the pool or drying off, at which point the boys cover up.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
To Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:42:44 11/15/18 Thu

How old are the boys?

And why are the girls more interested in seeing them get spanked?
Is it because the boys put more of a show when being spanked than they are swimming?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:50:48 11/16/18 Fri

They are now 18 & 16. The boys always put on a show when being spanked, whether that they were erect before the spankings or the spanking dances they did after one or sometimes 'coming to attention' in the corner.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Trish
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:38:23 11/16/18 Fri

My Aunt and Uncle lived only a few blocks away so I visited my cousins frequently. They had 4 kids in their family, 3 boys and one girl. Terri was the #3 child having 2 older and one younger brothers.
My aunt would always punish her boys while they were in the nude providing Terri and I with some exciting afternoons. There were always erect penises involved and we both absolutely loved seeing that.

John was the oldest and he was 14. He was well into puberty and was my favorite to see in the nude. His penis was longer and thicker and he had pubic hair. When erect his penis was a good 5 or 6 inches long and quite thick! It was a treat when John got punished getting to see his penis slowly swell into a full erection then see his paddling making that erection bounce all around. After the paddling the boys were made to stand exposed for 15 minutes as an additional punishment giving Terri a chance to scope out their penises.
Bill was second oldest just a year and a half younger. He was my Aunts "wild child" always getting into trouble. Terri and I got to see his penis a lot as he received both paddlings and corner time. My Aunt would make him stand in the corner nude facing out and "allow" us to tease Bill about seeing him nude! His penis would also erect sending shivers down my spine. I loved watching the boys erect knowing they were that embarrassed along with getting to watch something so personal like that happen. Bill seemed less embarrassed than John but maybe it was because we teased him about seeing him nude so much!
Terri was a little over a year younger than Bill. Her and Bill were always fighting and bicker,g about one thing or another, I guess it was sibling rivalry for the position of middle child but they were always going on about one thing or another!
Mikie was the youngest almost 2 years younger than Terri. He was usually paddled but did get nude corner time as well. His penis was small in comparison with the other boys but it was still fun to watch as he "bonered up" often crying over the shame of being seen. A few times our other girl cousin Beth who was a year younger than Mikie, was over when Mikie was punished. She would touch his penis as he stood in the corner making him scream at her, only making things that much worse for him.
Get to,g to see the boys nude in different stages of male development was very exciting but I as totally in favor of seeing John's penis.
As we all got older John allowed me to handle his penis and bring him to climax when we were alone. We often met at a treehouse we all built with extra wood we found. I developed a huge crush on him as I fondled his penis, never once telling Terri about all we did!
I learned a lot about his penis as I eagerly enjoyed John's equipment. He let me explore his body and allowed me to uncover all his manly secrets. Although we were never caught in the act it was obvious to Terri how I felt about John. She noticed how he always greeted me when I came over and how be never was angry with me.
Even though I pleasured him we were still 5 years apart and I guess that was the thing that Terri couldn't understand! Why did John put up with me and not her?
At 11 I wasfulky exposed to a nude boy only years away from manhood! I absolutely loved it!!!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.