VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Jackson Carlson
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 06:32:43 12/23/18 Sun
In reply to: Jack 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 15:57:32 08/26/18 Sun

All through High School I worked as a camp counselor for a 5th thru 7th grade boys camp. It was a boys only camp so the boys all swam naked and so did us counselors.
Not far away was an all girls camp for 5th through 7th and us men counselors would go see the girl counselors during our free times. During the two weeks we developed some strong relationships including heaving kissing and making out.
The last day of camp the boys had a practice swim meet in the morning and the girls camp and counselors came to watch. The boys were shocked to have to swim naked with all the girls seeing them naked. The girl counselors didn't care about seeing the little boys naked but they really enjoyed us counselors standing around naked to supervise. Amazing the young girls especially the 7th graders took more interest in seeing us high school guys naked than the boys naked. It was quite an experience having the girl counselors got to see us naked. There was some embarrassment but mostly excitement.
The real shock came when parents and family came and watched the afternoon swim meet. Older sisters gave us naked male counselors a lot of attention but not as much as the moms. I had no idea that 30-40 year old moms would get to aroused and excited seeing us teen age boys naked. We actually thought it was funny.
There were 6 two week camp sessions so there were six swim meets each summer where family attended and saw us counselors naked. We got used to them seeing us naked and it we actually enjoyed all the attention from the girls and moms who came to the meets.The girl counselors at the girls camp were the same so we got to know them well and since they saw us naked, they really got to know us well. After the two weeks camp, we invited the girl counselors to come swim with us on the weekend with us and of course we swam naked. By the end of the third camp, the girls finally gave in and swam naked with us. There were only one rule--no sexual touching in the pool. We obeyed and had a great time swimming naked together.
I worked four summers at the camp and there were 6 camps each summer so a lot of moms, sisters, cousins and dads and brothers saw us naked.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Tigger
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:49:28 12/23/18 Sun

It was a totally different story for us at the Boys & Girls Club of America camp.
First of all it was 8 weeks long, we had hikes and cook out like other camps but the problem was with the councelors.
A lady with her 2 daughters and 2 of their friends ran the event. This was a mixed camp so both boys and girls were in attendance. Boys on one side of the camp and girls on the other.
The ladies husband was a wealthy business man and his wife was chosen to run the camp. One of her younger daughters was in attendance and was shown a lot of undue attention. A small group of the ladies friends ran the kitchen and their daughters also were there.
Due to so many female counselors there were plenty of swimming events that involved young male nudity. At 9 years old I was very embarrassed having girls in swim suits looking at me totally nude. The girls were of various ages from 7 or 8 up to 16 or 17 ( counselors). Some of the boys like the ones posting here were comfortable with letting the girls see them nude but I was not that relaxed. There were other boys who were troubled with the girls seeing us nude then we would be matched up with them when we were dressed for games or hiking later in the day.
I and others supported erections when we were swimming and the girls all loved seeing that! They would ask us why our wieners were so stiff or tell us our wieners were sticking straight up giggling the entire time!
Later when we took a nature hike the girls would bring up seeing our penises and/or erections. It got embarrassing as they teased us about knowing exactly what we looked like totally nude! The girls would suggest that we were embarrassed because our wieners were stiff and tell us how funny we looked with our penises pointing straight up like they did! Of course the girl counselors found it amusing and laughed it off!
Every Saturday we had a cook out with hotdogs and hamburgers at the lake. We were made to swim nude and participate in games like volleyball still without our clothes! Our penises flopped around as we participated, to the entertainment of the girls and counselors alike. Adding insult to injury the girls would put the hotdogs in front of their crotches making fun of the fact that we were that exposed for them to see. They would tilt the hotdog up mimicking our erections and humiliating us to no end.
I envy the guys who were not intimidated by their nudity and wish the situation with our girls would have been easier to accept. Unfortunatly, standing around with your erect penis sticking straight up and having girls laugh and make fun of you makes it difficult to relax while sans clothing!
The girls were allowed to look us over and were not chastised for doing so. It was embarrassing for one or more girls to stare at your erection from only inches away talking about your penis almost as if I was not there. Add to that there were so many boys for them to look at as we all were nude and exposed to them. The counselors saw nothing wrong with their interest in our private parts! My erection was so hard at times it hurt feeling as if it might burst from the constant attention I would get.
It sure was embarrassing for me and I guess it had a lot to do with age and all. I never liked having girls see my penis and always erected when made to undress in front of them or when I swam. In our situation the girls never had to or wanted to take off their suits with us. It was very one sided! I know I was shy and knowing that they could see mine but I couldn't see theirs probably had a lot to do with it.
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Don
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:20:51 12/23/18 Sun

We were made to swim naked at summer camp when I was between 10 and 12 years old. It was a church run camp and our councellors at that age were mostly teen HS age girls who volunteered to help at the camp.

The girls had a separate camp next to ours and some of them would often come to see us boys swim naked. Our councellors did not mind and let the girls look.
Although we were used to our girl councellors seeing us naked, as when we showered and undressing for bed, who were older girls anyway, it was embarrassing having the girls our age or younger seeing us naked and obviously enjoying it.
We didn't have the same opportunity to see the girls naked since they swam in swimsuits anyway. It was unfair but we accepted it as the norm in those days.
Admittedly some of the boys didn't mind and even showed off in front of the girls, but some of us were embarrassed and shamed being displayed naked in front of girls our age. But I guess the fun we had at the camp overruled this slight inconvenience.
Luckily this only went on till we were 12 because I was getting more sexually aware at that age and having frequent erections with all those girls looking at our penises and naked bodies.
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Edgar
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:03:44 12/24/18 Mon

I remember standing there with the biggest boner I ever had! The girls all watched as I grew and then just kept looking at it! I was so embarrassed!
I was so nervous with my dick all hard like that in front of them. It was 4th of July and probably 50 girls were there. I couldn't believe I was nude while they all had swimwear on. I remember one girl commenting on how stiff my wiener had become. It was like that bad dream where you are naked at school! I remember a few more girls walked up and looked me over. I really wasn't sure of what I was supposed to do. There were maybe 10 or 12 girls just looking at my penis, it was that obvious!
I was totally erect and they were giggling as I anguished about what was going on. These were girls my age staring at me nude and erect. It was like I couldn't catch up with what was happening. I remember looking at my boner wanting to know exactly what they could see! Almost in disbelief.
It felt like I was standing there for hours in front of them but in actuality it was probably only 10 or 15 minutes! Every time I looked at my boner the girls would all giggle. Finally something in my head told me to go into the water so I did. It all seemed to go in slow motion as I stood waist deep in the lake water after being exposed to their curious eyes! It was quite embarrassing and so very humiliating!
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Trooper45
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:29:15 12/24/18 Mon

Dude, that sounds harsh! I don't know how you guys did that! I would have total wood for days. How old were you when that happened? It is totally unimaginable in this day and age. Why did they allow the girls to scope out your dick? That would have blown me away totally! Like BONER CITY!
The only thing that happened to me like that was a naughty baby sitter who would pull down my pants if I got a boner and make me tell her why I was hard! I was 8 and she was 12. She would pull down my boner then let it swing back up telling me if I didn't tell her what caused it she would tell my mom.
She played with me a lot and I got totally embarrassed! She had me stand nude and inspected my penis while it was hard. I never told my mom because Liz had me believing I would get in trouble because I had a boner!
She sometimes would call over her friend Jandra who lived a few blocks away and I would get really embarrassed. It was really a bad seen for me, It really got to me when Jandra showed up and they both got to see it.
When I turned 10 I never had a babysitter again. I would occasionally see Liz and Jandra around the neighborhood and get a little embarrassed from the memories.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
August
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:02:33 03/15/19 Fri

I had a sitter who loved to humiliated me nude in front of my sisters. I was 9 and embarrassed very easily. My sisters were younger than me and we're excited getting to see me nude. Melissa would have me remove my clothes in front of them once I did something wrong. The girls got to get very close and could see everything about my penis.
After a few minutes I would fully erect in front of them providing them with quite a show. Once erect Melissa would tease me about getting hard and bouncing all around. It was very humiliating sharing my body with the girls like that. Melissa would promise not to tell my parents if I stayed quiet about it as my dad was very strict and would spank me for misbehaving.
Melissa would show the girls how my foreskin could be pulled back exposing the tip which made them laugh. I would sometimes tear up as the shame sometimes got to me.it was embarrassing letting them look and see all I had, being that I was the oldest.
Once Meilssa's little "show" was over I would receive corner time. This allowed the girls some time to look AND touch which was very humiliating. Melissa would pretend to be upset with them touching but she would never make them stop! They would laugh as died of shame with the girls touching. I was very embarrassed by this teasing but it was better than getting swats from my dad!
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Scott
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:02 12/27/18 Thu

My sitters name was Audrea and she was 13, I was 9! Andrea was a naughty girl who loved seeing me nude. My mom knew her mom so anything I would say was always net with "Audrea isn't that type of girl!" or "What ever she did to you, you probably deserved it!"
She knew she could get away with almost anything she might want to do! It was a pretty bad situation for me to be in. She would be alone with me and knew there was nothing I could do to defend myself.
Most of the time she would sit with me thru my bath and look at my penis. She waited for me to finish then would dry me as I got out! Obviously I was erect and she would give me a good rubbing until I was really worked up then she would slap it hard and tell me what a bad boy I was!
She would make me stay nude and tease me about how stiff I was flicking the tip of my penis every time she was near me. Other times she would tease my tip and bring me to jumping about as she kept hold of my erection. Occasionally she would hold my scrotum rolling my testies between her fingers!
I was like a toy to her and she really enjoyed the power she held over me. She saw me nude every time she sat with me and loved teasing me while I was nude. It was very embarrassing having her play with my penis and talk to me about it as she did it! I was constantly erect while she was there very embarrassed.

Author:
Igor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:34:27 12/27/18 Thu

Scott, didn't you like anything about what she was doing to you? Did she ever invite her friends to see you naked?

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:31:55 03/08/19 Fri

I don't think it's a big deal for a 9 yo boy to be bathed by an older girl or woman.
I was bathed by my aunt till I was 11 and knew several other boys who were also bathed by babysitters, aunts or older sisters at age 11.
Unlike today's kids we were not bombarded with sex by the media and were still innocent of sex at that age.
I don't know about other kids but obviously some girls and women would take full advantage of this situation like you mention, although I was never abused that way. All I remember at that age is having my genitals washed but no fondling or teasing like you mention. Sometimes there were erections too at that age while she bathed me but it was never mentioned.
I did start to feel embarrassed at that age and asked her to let me bathe on my own, which she did a few weeks later when I was nearly 12.
But like I said, this was very common in those days and nobody saw anything wrong with it. Same as making boys swim nude as mentioned in other threads and posts.
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Loki
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:30:45 03/10/19 Sun

My sitters name was Denni and she was only 2 years older than I was. She got to bathe me and often had friends there as I bathed! She would make me stand nude in front of her friend as she ran my bath talking about my penis with the girl and how it always grew. I hated getting a boner as the girls watched as touching was involved as I took my bath. There was usually a long period of time spent bathing my penis as I am uncircumcised and my foreskin was pulled back a number of times to "clean under it". I knew back then they did it to play with my penis and get to see it slide over the tip.
A few girls would hold it for a good long time rubbing it between their fingers or rubbing my balls the same way. They were very curious about its shape and how it bounced as I walked.
We usually played games that involved my penis and resulted in me being nude for prolonged periods of time. Some games were made up as we went along having the girlfriend hold my erection or me standing where she could look right at me as I grew or struggle with embarrassment.
My sitter would tell me I could get dressed once my "woody" got soft again, but every time I began to relax her or her friend would touch me and I would erect again.
The sitter always told me stories of how she played with other boys "woodies" and tease me about how it made mine get hard. I would totally embarrass as she made fun of my erection and how I could never make it go down!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.