VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Igor
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:34:27 12/27/18 Thu
In reply to: Scott 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 13:55:02 12/27/18 Thu

Scott, didn't you like anything about what she was doing to you? Did she ever invite her friends to see you naked?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:31:55 03/08/19 Fri

I don't think it's a big deal for a 9 yo boy to be bathed by an older girl or woman.
I was bathed by my aunt till I was 11 and knew several other boys who were also bathed by babysitters, aunts or older sisters at age 11.
Unlike today's kids we were not bombarded with sex by the media and were still innocent of sex at that age.
I don't know about other kids but obviously some girls and women would take full advantage of this situation like you mention, although I was never abused that way. All I remember at that age is having my genitals washed but no fondling or teasing like you mention. Sometimes there were erections too at that age while she bathed me but it was never mentioned.
I did start to feel embarrassed at that age and asked her to let me bathe on my own, which she did a few weeks later when I was nearly 12.
But like I said, this was very common in those days and nobody saw anything wrong with it. Same as making boys swim nude as mentioned in other threads and posts.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Loki
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:30:45 03/10/19 Sun

My sitters name was Denni and she was only 2 years older than I was. She got to bathe me and often had friends there as I bathed! She would make me stand nude in front of her friend as she ran my bath talking about my penis with the girl and how it always grew. I hated getting a boner as the girls watched as touching was involved as I took my bath. There was usually a long period of time spent bathing my penis as I am uncircumcised and my foreskin was pulled back a number of times to "clean under it". I knew back then they did it to play with my penis and get to see it slide over the tip.
A few girls would hold it for a good long time rubbing it between their fingers or rubbing my balls the same way. They were very curious about its shape and how it bounced as I walked.
We usually played games that involved my penis and resulted in me being nude for prolonged periods of time. Some games were made up as we went along having the girlfriend hold my erection or me standing where she could look right at me as I grew or struggle with embarrassment.
My sitter would tell me I could get dressed once my "woody" got soft again, but every time I began to relax her or her friend would touch me and I would erect again.
The sitter always told me stories of how she played with other boys "woodies" and tease me about how it made mine get hard. I would totally embarrass as she made fun of my erection and how I could never make it go down!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.