VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Gwen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:46:01 03/08/19 Fri
In reply to: Sam to Sarah 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 14:12:23 11/08/18 Thu

Sarah, I have been reading on this post for about 3 months reliving many times when I saw naked boys while dressed. Swimming, spankings, older sisters exposing them to girls in the neighborhood. Yes it was really exciting seeing and understanding so much about their bodies while remaining a mystery to the boys.
I have very fond memories about it and still get excited thinking about all I got to see! Watching as a boy grew erect was such an exciting moment for a 8 or 9 year old girl, better yet if the boy was older than I was!
Knowing so many boy secrets helped us as we grew older not being trampish trying to see what boys looked like. We already knew, it was shown to us at a young age.
My brother was so eat up with wanting to know what I looked like naked as I got to see him naked many, many times. I became very confident knowing about his penis and watching him grow to an erection over and over! I never grew tired of seeing him stiffen but I was satisfied with all the times I did get to see him grow!
Yes I teased him about it and made sure he knew I could see it as it grew! I commented on his shape and size, how it looked like a soldier with a helmet on when he was erect and always how I could see his but he never saw mine! I was young and developing myself, but knowing about his body as I kept mine a secret made everything so much more exciting. Like I was getting away with something. I would be sure he knew I was looking at him as he stood naked.
It was a great time to be a girl getting to see so many naked boys while I was so young. Getting to see theirs but not having to show them mine was the icing on the cake! As with my brother my mom saw nothing wrong with my interest in seeing him naked and I got to look all I wanted, enjoying his shame!. It was horribly embarrassing for him but it was wonderful for me and other girls of that time. I only wish you could have been there to share in the excitement!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Willy to Gwen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:59:05 03/12/19 Tue

Hi Gwen I can only imagine what a wonderful time you had growing up seeing nude boys.The boys would of had different reactions to being nude in your and other girls presence,some embarrassed,some enjoyed it,some just accepted it.I accepted being nude and saw being nude as a boy thing while modesty wasa girl thing ,although I am a bit younger than you.Gwen one question for you it seems there was a lot of sexism but in your day .Do you thing your mums having no issue with girls seeing nude boys was a mother's way of evening things up a little.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.