VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Randy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 20:50:05 04/29/20 Wed
In reply to: Billy 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 20:04:44 08/29/18 Wed

I was 16 and at the boy scout camp we swam naked. One afternoon after swimming I saw my girlfriend, her mom and 10 year old sister coming to the pool. My GFs brother was at camp and they were bringing him medicine. I told her brother they we here do we got out of the pool and walked over named to meet them. My GF's mouth dropped open when she saw me naked but them smiled. Suzie her youg sister said, "they're naked." Her mom said, " of course that's how boys swim at camp, it's all right" Before they left her mom took a picture of us standing there them told the girls to stand next to us and took a picture.
That Saturday even back home I went to pick up my GF for a date. In the car my GF opened her purse and showed me the pictures and told me how much she enjoyed seeing me naked and showed the pictures to her close friends and hoped it was ok. I said it was fine and that I didn't mind at all. It was quite a thrill to let her see me naked and her friends as well. Good memory.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Your story is as false as Pamela Andersons breasts

Author:
BS Smeller
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:14:03 04/30/20 Thu

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Theo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:45:50 04/30/20 Thu

Do you just go thread to thread trying to piss people off? You really are pathetic!
[> [> [> [> Subject: Your comment is as useless as FDR's legs

Author:
BS Smeller
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:33:28 05/01/20 Fri

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Toni
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:56:29 05/01/20 Fri

You really are some kind of a man there BS Smeller. You must not have a girlfriend having to find your excitement belittling others on sites like this! I really wish you would find a site you liked because it is obvious you don't like this one.
Your silly little comments are truly not appreciated making fun of entertainers and US Presidents. They are really not funny at all so you can look into finding a comedy site to improve on your joke skills!
To be honest, no one likes a troll and you are a pathetic troll at that. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and move on to another site. Your foolish little quips are stupid and if they are attempts at humor they need a lot of work.
In all reality you may need professional help to overcome your attention needs. It is obvious you are a sad and lonely individual who craves any and all kinds of attention.
Well here you go, I hope you enjoyed the only kind of attention you will get on this site!
You are welcome!
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
he
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:41:24 11/23/20 Mon

thanks

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.