VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Dim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:14:10 05/05/20 Tue
In reply to: Andrew to Dim 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 10:41:00 05/05/20 Tue

I attended this type of taking a shower in summer camp every year from my 8 to 11 except of one summer when I was 10 and was assigned to the older age group for some reason. I don't know why. And why I was assigned to the younger group again on the next summer when I was already 11.
At home as I remember I recieved an all over wash until 7 or 8 and then until 11 my mom only washed my hair and back.
However at our summer camp there was no option of washing yourself if you was at one of the youngest group. We were all recieved an all over wash.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Andrew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:40:54 05/05/20 Tue

I was a Cub Scout for 2 years then we became Webelos which was the in between before becoming a full fledged Boy Scout.
I got to attend the Summer Jamboree that year and really felt all grown up.
Once there we got to our bunk houses which were away from the Boy Scout group. There were maybe 20 Webelos and about 100 Boy Scouts.
That first night we were walked over to tbe Girl Scout camp after dinner and sat down at their lodge. There were 12 tubs of water there and the Den Mother in charge with 24 Girl Scouts there. The Den Mither instructed us to undress and get ready for our bath!
I couldn't believe what was happening but the Scout Master told us we had to be bathed under supervision. We were told to strip down in front of the Girl Scouts and were bathed by 2 girls with the Den Mither there to watch.
We were totally humiliated having those girls get to see us and give us a bath. Many if not all of us were erect and very embarrassed by this group wash.
This went on for a full week with a different group of girls there each evening until we were told we could now shower with the Boy Scouts.
Turns out that was our hazing for beconing Boy Scouts! We were presented with a certificate of transition to the Boy Scouts of America! It was very humiliating as the girls got to see us nude and touch our private parts as they washed us. Come to find out it was a tradition all Scouts in our area went through for years.
At our 4th of July cook out and beach party all the boys swan nude in front of girls in swimsuits. It was customary for us to be exposed to the girls and many boys were embarrassed growing erect. This was supposed to make us rough and tumble forming men out of us. Mostly, all it did was humble us having our bodies totally exposed to them.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
John (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:05 05/05/20 Tue

So sad to see evil rewarded.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
John (mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:31:30 05/05/20 Tue

To be clear, Hazing is bad. There are reasons why it is universally banned on college campuses across the nation. The reason for college campuses is Hazing is almost always associated with joining fraternities.

Bad as it was, hazing was also expected to occur in some form by the pledges to these fraternities. So the question each pledge had to ask themselves beforehand is how far am I willing to go to join this group? This meant there was a critical safety factor built in: the pledge could always refuse and walk away. The danger is the pledge going forward and the task being too dangerous physically that results in permanent harm or death of the pledge.

The point I am making is the pledge was not completely surprised and could walk away. In the case of these innocent transitioning Cub Scouts is they were unaware Hazing was in store for them and had no idea that they had the power to refuse and walk away.

Doing so would have been awkward at best since they were at camp and could not easily leave. If the boy adamantly refused and Mom/Dad had to come to camp to pick the boy up, the scoutmasters ugly little ritual would be revealed. If the parents did not know about the hazing, the incident could have blown up the Scouting in that region of the country.

But the boy was unlikely to refuse. Adults told him to strip, he was far away from home, and I am sure he felt he had no choice. So the adults were successful in their sexual assault of a minor, for which they should have been prosecuted and gone to prison. This consequence certainly would have been the case if men scout masters had surprised Girl Scouts and ordered them stripped and bathed by Boy Scouts.

Of course, I am not blind to the possibility that this scenario is just a fantasy and never occurred. I am addressing it seriously because abuses of boys were so routine that this doesn’t seem so far out of bounds, especially at these summer camps.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:38 05/05/20 Tue

Sounds similar. But in USSR it was a standard procedure, not a challenge or a punishment. Futhermore we didn't have any tubs - our shower room was a rather spacious facility with some 10 shower heads alongside the wall without any stalls.
And I can relate your feelings of the initial undressing. I was used to this procedure and I knew what to expect, however every first bathing day in summer I undressed with some hesitation.

Author:
Fred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:14:33 05/05/20 Tue

From 1951 to 1955 I attended a summer camp for boys located in north central Pennsylvania just a few miles from the NY border near Elmira. The camp was owned and operated by a couple who were teachers on Long Island , NY. Their name was Wallace. He was a Vocational Arts teacher and she was a school nurse. They had a daughter, RuthAnn, who was in the same age range as the campers.
I served as the camp bugler. I got the job through friends of my Mom who worked in a factory in Philadelphia. I "auditioned" on the upper train platform of 30th Street Station on Philadelphia, and was "hired" on the spot.
Camping was free, I got uniforms, meals and a camp punch out money card for shopping in the camp store. Thy also sent some cash home to my family. I don't know how much.
Each day, there were two swim periods. The morning swim was in the camp pool, and was focused on lessons, strokes and water safety. The afternoon session was at the "beach" of the large pond, they called the lake, and was just recreation, competitions and good fun.
For both swim sessions, all boys and the counselors swam naked. The director wore a swimsuit. At all swim sessions, the directors daughter participated, wearing a one piece swimsuit. All of the campers, who ranged from 9 to 15, and the staff, all high school and a couple of college age guys, swam naked. Mrs. Wallace, dressed in camp shorts and shirt often came to both the pool and waterfront.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:07:34 05/05/20 Tue

Our church ran a Summer camp for boys from poor city areas. The volunteers were mostly us teens from the church group since parents either worked or took care of their homes and families.
Most of the volunteers were girls with a few of us boys.
Few boys wanted to spend their Summer taking care of kids, while the girls seemed more eager to do it.
Maybe the nudity had something to do with it since the boys always swam naked at camp, although I don't think this was their main reason for volunteering. The boys were between 9 and 13 and mostly black from poor areas, so there were a lot of black penises and butts for the girls to see, including frequent erections.
We, including the girls, also supervised their showers.
Discipline was kept by spankings when necessary, with a small paddle in the nude and all the boys parents accepted this form of discipline since it was common in most homes at the time.
But overall the boys enjoyed the camp activities away from their poor homes and neighborhood and it was a way of keeping them out of crime and other vices.
There were usually about 50 boys at the camp which was run by a married couple from the church who had two young daughters who frequently came to see the boys swimming naked and sometimes joining them by swimming in their swimsuits.
We teenage counselors swam in our swimsuits since there were usually girl counselors present, but we would not have minded to swim naked like the boys if there were no girls around,

Author:
spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:54:21 05/05/20 Tue

Fred, I think it is good that the counselors swam naked too.
If more boys saw more men swimming naked, they might have gotten the message that nudity is a matter of pride rather than shame.
We hear complaints such as, “That was fine for them, they got to keep their clothes on!” (6to8 7-14 2019)

But I know there were a few exceptions.
There have been nude teaching assistants under a female supervisor (Sequel 1 7 2019),
nude instructors in closed swim class (Old Time Swimmer 2016; Richard 2017) and nude lifeguards in closed swim class (Old Time Swimmer 2016),
and adult males swimming nude in the presence of female lifeguards (Odd Job 2019, Curious 2019).

Best of all, there were a few swim instructors who appeared nude at swim meets (6to8 7-15 2019).

One retired swim coach (6to8 7-12 2019) “never felt any shame or embarrassment” for appearing nude at practices and meets because he was “‘dressed’ appropriately” for his job.

The gymnopedokolympic culture needed more coaches like him.

6to8 7-12. 2019. Cited by Editor_N. Found on the Web: Reports of forced nudity 6 to 8.
https://www.asstr.org/~puericil/2019/Reports_Forced_Nudity_06to08.html

6to8 7-14. 2019. Cited by Editor_N. Found on the Web: Reports of forced nudity 6 to 8.

6to8 7-15. 2019. Cited by Editor_N. Found on the Web: Reports of forced nudity 6 to 8.

Curious. 2019. [message in thread entitled “Boys nude in front of female teachers”]. (July 25). https://www.voy.com/223876/3405.html

Odd Job. 2019. [message in thread entitled “Boys nude in front of female teachers”]. (July 25). https://www.voy.com/223876/3403.html

Old Time Swimmer. 2016. [message compiled in Senn 2018a]. Frank Answers (December 1).
http://www.frank-answers.com/frank-answers-about-swimming-naked-commentary/

Richard. 2017. [message compiled in Senn 2018a]. Frank Answers (July 24).
http://www.frank-answers.com/frank-answers-about-swimming-naked-commentary/

Sequel 1 7. 2019. Cited by Harold, C. Found on the Web: Reports of forced nudity, The sequel 1. https://www.asstr.org/~puericil/2019/Reports_Forced_Nudity_Sequel_01.html
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: The website you linked states upfront that the stories are fictional

Author:
BS Smeller to spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:48:24 05/06/20 Wed

Worst. Source. Ever

Author:
Olga to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:24:29 05/06/20 Wed

Hi, Dimka (can I name you so?). We spoke earlier already on other site about our childhood. In our memories about Pioneer camps, we were with 2 sides, really?

Author:
Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:41:19 05/06/20 Wed

Hi Olga! Of course you can - this is my name.
Yes, there was a long discussion a couple of years ago here or maybe on another voy.com site. Our memories is almost the same but different places and I think a little different time. And yes - I attended this event from the boys side.

Author:
Olga to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:32 05/06/20 Wed

It was part of life then. Almost all children had experience to be in pioneer camps and adults were sure that children will be clean and protected even if boys themselves didn't want it. For parents was naturally that they children will be bathed by older children in camp and boys modesty didn't consider important in such age. We, girls, helped to our "vozhatim" and I myself even didn't think that so little boys (although, among 10yo were even 12-years-old sometimes, indeed) have real embarrassment. They were "malishi" for us, really, although, age gap could be 2-3 years only. All girls, who were invited to bath younger children had own younger brothers and sisters and had enough home experience. I myself bathed my twin-brothers since my 10 (they were 6 then) and did it till their 12 (although, checked their cleanliness until at least 14). In camp I, the same as other girls did our duty and we were glad that we are good helpers for "vozhatih" and our "malishi" are clean enough.
Opinion the "second side" ("malishej) wasn't interesting for us then. Sorry, Dimka
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:25:46 05/06/20 Wed

Well the most embarrassing part was a first day stage of undressing, then it was not an issue at all to wait in a line along with the other boys when everyone is equally naked, then it was necessary again to make an effort and go to the girl who called you when it was your turn and stand under the shower in front of her with arms by sides, then it was all rather quickly.
The next time was almost not an issue.

Did you ever visit the same summer camp together with your brothers? Were they in one of those groups you washed in a shower?

Author:
Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:50:49 05/06/20 Wed

And by the way it was more embarrassing when the teacher or the counselor was trying to calm us down and as they probably thought, reduce our embarrassment saying that the girls are big and we shouldn't getting shy on them and shouldn't try to hide our private parts (they were usually using the word "pis'ki" (peepees) from them. And these words many of those who were waiting in a line were involuntary starting to cover their parts by palms.)))
It was somehow more embarrassing then if they were just giving orders - "undress to the nude" , "take off your underpants" and so on. I don't know why.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Olga to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:00:50 05/07/20 Thu

Dim, Ill answer little later.

Author:
spelvin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:09:56 05/06/20 Wed

Olga, could you please define "malishi" and "malishej"?
I can't translate those words on the Google translator.

Author:
Olga to spelyn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:59:41 05/06/20 Wed

"Malishi" - means on Russian "little children". For really little it sounds gently and loving, but boys little older may considered that it's show their "childish" and lack of masculinity. Something so.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Olga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:14:05 05/07/20 Thu

Were there any boys even at 11 and 12 who had very long penises at their age?
Did you enjoy bathing them more or made fun of them?

I had some friends, a few, who had very long penises at that age and we made fun of them in the showers.

Author:
Olga to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:09:08 05/07/20 Thu

I recall they are different penises but nobody who was bathed had signs of puberty. All boys were bathed similarly and I did it the same as bathed my brothers

Author:
Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:38:23 05/07/20 Thu

Spelvin, this is a russian word in two different cases ("malishej" is just a genitive case) that usually means the little children - from infants to preschool and lower school age. In my childhood in summer camp the lower school children groups were called "malishi". Their age usually varied from 7 to 10 year old but there might be few exceptions in every group (a year older or a year younger than the common age of the group).
The most close English meaning in this case I think is "youngest children".

Author:
Olga to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:45:43 05/08/20 Fri

Dim, it was so that I never was together with brothers in one camp. I was in camp from dad's work, brothers - from mom's work. However, I know, brothers had the same rules, which, perhaps, were in all camps then and were bathed by older girls until their 11. They told me, when I bathed them in home (I did it till their 12) that I did it much more gently than girls in camp.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Willy to Olga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:28:15 05/08/20 Fri

Olga did you girls talk about bathing the boys.It must of being fun for you specially the older boys.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Olga to Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:20:52 05/08/20 Fri

Willy, all girls (including me), who were invited to help counselors with boys' bathing, had own younger brothers and had such experience. At least, for me (and I can tell for many other girls) it was usual "older sister role" and boys were little children for us only. It wasn't fun, it wasn't big problem, it was usual thing then
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Willy to Olga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:50:24 05/08/20 Fri

Olga do you think older boys should of being allowed to bath younger girls.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Olga to Willy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:26:53 05/08/20 Fri

Traditionally cafe for children is "mother's duty" and in many families older daughters are mother's helper and it's acceptable. In our camp we had "older sister role" and it was acceptable for (I sure) all parents of younger children.
Older boys can help in family with younger brothers and sisters, but in camp it was traditionally girls' work
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
John to Olga (Mad)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:58:55 05/08/20 Fri

Olga - Did the girl campers receive help with bathing by older children (probably only girls)? If so, to what age and was it to the same age as boys? If not, why not, do you think?

Author:
Olga to John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:56:49 05/09/20 Sat

Yes, girls were bathed the same as boys with help of older girls until their 9-10.

Author:
Dim to Olga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:13:45 05/08/20 Fri

Olga did you also bath your brothers more gentle than the other boys in summer camp? What about other girls who did the work with you?

Author:
Olga to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:19:57 05/08/20 Fri

Naturally, when at home I bathed twins I had much more time for each different from boys in camp. Twins were (each) bathed by me twice always - soapy sponge and then soapy hand. Moreover, time for bathing was time for talking and we all three had nice time.

Author:
Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:41:54 05/09/20 Sat

Olga, does you continue this practice with your children, newpews or nieces? Does they help to bath their siblings or cousins? Only girls help or boys too?

Author:
Willy to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:41:51 05/08/20 Fri

Dim may I ask do you think your bathing at summer camp was fair.I know you and Olga say it was seen as girls work and girls bathing boys was normal in Russia but did you think it was normal and fair at the time.

Author:
Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:03:39 05/08/20 Fri

Willy I just took it as inevitable. Probably the only year when I really feel it unfair was when I was 11. The year before, when I was 10, I was assigned to the older group and avoided this procedure. So I didn't expect to find myself in a younger group again while the most of my classmates were in another (a year older) group, and go through the process with the all other boys. I remember I tried to ask our counselor if I can take a shower with my classmates in another group but of course it was no use - I was just told to undress and take a place in a line along with all others.

Author:
Willy to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:27 05/08/20 Fri

Dim do you think older boys should of being allowed to bath younger boys and girls,or do you think it was a girls only job.

Author:
Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:07 05/08/20 Fri

I think no problem for little kids (not older than 6 or 7)

Author:
Igor to Dim and Olga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:27:50 08/21/20 Fri

I was in Summer camp in Soviet Union in 1976-1978. There were the same rules and older girls helped to "malisham" age since 7 till 10.

Author:
Alex to Igor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:49:15 08/22/20 Sat

Igor, very interesting. Tell please how it was happening? Were you naked and did the girls wash your private parts?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Olga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:16:09 08/22/20 Sat

You said that you washed the camp boys private parts with your fingers. Did they get hard when you were doing so?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Igor to Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:20:48 08/23/20 Sun

"Shower day" was Saturday. We took it each group separately - in or was 20-25 boys. Our "vozhatie" - 2 girls about age 20 -now I understand they were pedagogical students - were with us in pre-shower room and providing our baring. In shower room were girls from older group (5-6) who had to bath us.
We went into shower room naked absolutely with sponge in hand only. Each girl bathed one boy and then new group from 5-6 boys went into room. we went out in preshower room, and vozhatie gave us clean trunks and T-shirt.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Igor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:39:38 08/23/20 Sun

How old were the girls that bathed the boys?

You said that the boys were from age 7 till 10 so it was not much of a big deal except maybe at the last age of 10.
Did any of the boys show any signs of embarrassment being bathed by the girls?

Olga said that sometimes the boys were as old as 12 which would have been very different than boys under 10.
Maybe there were some differences between camps.
Was there also nude swimming at your camp or other camps?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Igor to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:39 08/23/20 Sun

How old were the girls that bathed the boys? - I can suppose they were in age 14-15

You said that the boys were from age 7 till 10 so it was not much of a big deal except maybe at the last age of 10.
Did any of the boys show any signs of embarrassment being bathed by the girls? - I felt embarrassment since at least 9. I recall many boys, including me, tries cover "fronts" by hands. It was permitted when we were waiting our turn, but forbidden during bathing itself. There we had to keep hands on the sides or over head when our "down" was washed.

Olga said that sometimes the boys were as old as 12 which would have been very different than boys under 10. - It happened. I recall, when I was 10, in our group were a few boys more older (perhaps they were 11-12) but he had no any privilege in "shower protocol". If you are in younger group,
you are "malish" and 12-year-old was bathed completely by older girl (age gap 2-3 years, ha!) the same as other boys in group despite of any embarrassment.

Maybe there were some differences between camps. - I don't know , I always was in the same Summer camp (from mom's work)

Was there also nude swimming at your camp or other camps? -
- No, never. Even the youngest, 7-year-old, swam in swim trunks only.

Author:
Alex to Igor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:36 08/23/20 Sun

Was it embarrassing for you? Did you try to avoid it? Who was telling you to get naked and what was you told?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Igor to Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:07 08/23/20 Sun

Was it embarrassing for you? - Yes, it was embarrassing for me, especially in my 9-10. Even mom didn't washed me completely after my 9 - except a few times when I was very dirty - but here girl, who was little older me only (and I was big tall boy for my age) could wash me everywhere but it considered normally absolutely then. For me the most embarrassing part of bathing was when I had to bent and spread buttocks and girl washed my butt crack in front all who were in shower room! I can suppose what felt 12-year-old boys in this moment.

Did you try to avoid it? - it was impossible, in camp was discipline and bathing was mandatory.

Who was telling you to get naked and what was you told? -
- Vozhatie in preshower room provided our preparation for bathing.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Igor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:58:06 08/23/20 Sun

Did the girls enjoy washing the boys, especially their genitals?

Did they wash your genitals and butt cracks with a wash cloth or with their bare hands and fingers?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Igor to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:51:06 08/23/20 Sun

Did the girls enjoy washing the boys, especially their genitals? - I don't think so. For them it was work where they helped to adult. We were for them little children only and I think their attitude was as bathing own younger siblings.

Did they wash your genitals and butt cracks with a wash cloth or with their bare hands and fingers? - genitals were washed by soap hand only. Crack was washed twice usually - first times thoroughly by soap sponge, the second times some girls used sponge again, but some used soap hand.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Tony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:03 08/29/20 Sat

From 1953 to 1957 i went to an all boys camp in the Pocono Mts of Pennsylvania, There were about 50 to 60 boys ages 9 to 15 there as campers. There were two swim sessions each day. The morning session was in the pool, and centered on water safety and swimming strokes. The afternoon session was in the pond we called a lake, and was just fun a games.
Both sessions all boys swam naked.
The camp director and his staff wore swimsuits. The director's wife, a school nurse, would come down to the lake and help officiate all the competitions we would be having.
She wore a swimsuit. If a boy felt a boner coming on he would simply go out into the lake where the water was freezing cold a foot or two down. It would quickly go away.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Boyd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:51 09/01/20 Tue

There was a girl who was a Councilor at a summer Camp I attended named Missy Borque. She was in charge of our "Battalion" of boys from 10 to 13 years old. This was in the early 60's and things were much different back then!
Each year Missy would welcome us to the camp and lay down the rules. We were expected to do as we were instructed for both order within the battalion and our iwn safety. Missy explained how she was in charge and would be allowed to be anywhere we went!
This included in the showers where she sat in a folding lawn chair and watched "to be sure EVERYTHING" was getting washed. Missy would pull out 5 boys and "inspect them" totally nude to be sure we were showering properly.
One of the things she did was to inspect your foreskin, if you had one, to be sure it was clean. This was usually done in front of the other 4 boys and was rather humiliating.
Missy would playfully inspect your penis until erect then pull back your foreskin to see if it was clean under it. If it wasn't she would slap your erection and send you back into the shower to wash up again, then move on to the next boy. Usually by the time she got to the 3rd boy we all were fully erect!
There was no supervision of what she was doing and we all fell for her hygiene routine of taking 5 boys aside for the inspection. She handled our penises bare handed and inspected both our penis and testicles. She was obviously playing with our penises and enjoying herself at our expense.
There were 4 cabins in our Battalion consisting of 24 boys. She saw each of us up close and personal at least a dozen times or more for our hygiene productsinspections. This consisted of pulling back the foreskin and making sure there was no smegma, cupping the testicles snd rolling each one to see if it hurt, inspecting the shaft to see if there were any bumps or rashes and finally pinching the tip and seeing if there was any "goo" (pre-cum).
Mind you Missy was only 4 years older than I was and she was openly handling my penis! At the end of her inspection she would flick the tip of your penis and tell you that had better go down soon, all the while moving on to the next boy.
It was my experience that you didn't want to be the last boy inspected as Missy took a little bit longer AND you were alone with her as she fooled around with your penis. I heard boys say that they shot off in front of her as she played with their erections.
The few times I was last with Missy she took her sweet time looking me over. She either stroked my penis a lot and took a longer time rolling my testicles between her fingers. A few times after squeezing my tip she pulled my erect penis down then let it spring back up slapping my stomach. She would laugh out loud as I cringed from the shame.
The next year Missy was gone. I figured enough boys complained about what she did and they let her go. I never was inspected like that ever again and they started to use teen aged boys as councilors after that!

Author:
Yoana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:12 10/23/20 Fri

Same here in Bulgaria, I used to help washing the 7-8 year old children girls and boys in a shower when I was 11, it was in a communism era.

Author:
Curious to Yoana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:52:02 10/23/20 Fri

Up to what age were boys washed by girls at the camp, besides your experience at age 11?

Were the older boys also supervised during showers by girl or women counsellors?

Author:
Yoana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:47:28 10/23/20 Fri

Dunno know, I attended a summer camp when I was 7, 11 and 12. I've heard from some of the girls that they used to give a shower to even some older boys but didn't see that. I'd like to try this at the time.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Yoana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:29:20 10/24/20 Sat

Did the older boys have female counsellors at the camp?
If they did then the girl counsellors must have also seen them in the showers every day since they were in charge of them.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Yoana to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:26:31 10/25/20 Sun

The older boys mostly had a male counsellor but as far as I know it could be otherwise so I guess it could be so.

Author:
Dim to Yoanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:38:42 10/26/20 Mon

Yoanna, I heard from several people that they experienced something like this but you are the first person outside exUSSR. I suppose that some communist countries had similar education programs such as pioneer (summer) camps and childcare policies. In my summer camp all elementary school children (finished 1-3 grade of school) were washed by older girls in bathing days which means from 7 to 10 year old but in fact nobody cared what grade are you finished and how old are you, if you was in one of the younger groups you had to undress naked and get bathed by the older girls and in fact the last time I had to go through this procedure I finished the 4th grade and I was 11 and there were at least one or two more boys my age although the most of the boys were the 10 year old 3d-graders.
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Andrew's story is as believable as Markoos's story (both fake)

Author:
BS Smeller
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:41:26 05/06/20 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Andrew's story is as believable as Markoos's story (both fake)

Author:
Jan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:34:49 05/06/20 Wed

BS Smeller - you need to go back to having sex with your cat! I'm sure she appreciates your humor more than we do! Meow!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
More BS from BS smeller
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:18:27 05/06/20 Wed

BS smeller, you are such a waste of space. Who are you to jugde about something that happened well below you started having having smelly poo yourself?

Get lost idiot!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:59:34 10/23/20 Fri

" Boyd" your relation is rather funny but also erotic, very different of the relations of "Igor or Dim or Olga" which were only factual.

But you said that boys were aged from 10 to 13 when the girl was in charge of them and supervised their showers with a thorough inspection at the end for a group of five boys each time .
Ok but you said that she was only 4 years older, so when was she in charge of you at 10 ? or at 13?
She was 14 age or 17 age?

If it was at 13 age were you supervised by an other girl the previous years who did not look at you during shower inspect you or was it almost the same without inspection?
or did you have her during three years of summer camp ?

If you were 24 boysall together in the locking room, did she saw each of the 24 boys in the nude all together being instructed to strip completely as soon as they entered in the room before entering in the cabins and did she inspected each of them several times during the stay ?

You said that she supervised you to be sure that you washed properly under showers but could she see you after you entered in the cabin ?

Did you swim also like a lot of others boys inn summer camps in the nude with her to supervise you ?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Fred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:09:24 10/23/20 Fri

From age 11 to 14 I attended a boys summer camp in north central Pennsylvania, not far from Wellsboro, PA.
Campers were from 9 to 15.
We had two swim periods. The morning was in the pool and focused on swimming strokes and water safety. The afternoon session was in the lake, and was all fun and games.
For both sessions, all boys were naked. The only people in swimsuits were the older lifeguards, probably college age guys, and the director, who was not always there.
They were the only time we were naked, except for morning showers and such. Years were 1952 to 1955.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Louisa (To fred)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:08:32 10/25/20 Sun

Have you ever been naked in the presence of a girl, at the pool or at the lake, where it was always only between boys?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Fred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:28 10/25/20 Sun

Yes, but not at camp.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:39:47 10/23/20 Fri

"Igor"

Thanks for your interesting relation of the procedure in a summer camp in Russia or similar eastern countries.

I notice that you were washed by your mother at home till about 9 age ( almost the same at my time in France and even may be two years more until 11 age, it was normal for a boy!), so even if you were no longer washed by her after 9 age, it was not so much different in the summer camp since you were only a little older, not so much! I would have more understood if yoy had been 11 or 12 age like it seems that some boys could be.

May be the great difference was that it was a girl who was only a few years older( 14-15 age) who was in charge of washing you.

It was of course more embarrassing but as you said it was a usual practice at summer camps in Russia and more generally in family, so you were normally expected to that situation when you came to the camp. It was not a great surprise.

And I understand your comment about the most embarrassing time during shower, I share your feeling that it was when you had to bend over and spread your buttocks with your asshole exposed in front of the girl but also in front of the other boys of the group ( 4-5 boys) and the other 4-5 older girls who were in charge of washing your group.as regards the boys, it was not different for them and you were equally naked and equally washed, so it was not so embarrassing !
But if I had well understood, you were all a group of 25 boys naked waiting your turn to enter by group of five, in the room where you were prepared. So if you were one of the last boys you stayed a more long time naked. But fralky at 9 age, it was not so embarrassing than if you were older.

I presume that it was the last year that you went to a summer camp in Russia?

You said that it was difficult to show some reluctance to undress or even to refuse, but what do you mean when you said that you might obey to instructions if did not want to be punished or disciplined ? what could be the punishments?

It is interesting to notice that you did not swim in the nude on the reverse of a lot of relations about swimming for american boys in summer camps. You swam wearing a swim suit like girls ( so your modesty was well protected!) but at the same time you were not consided as enough mature and old to wash by yourself and it was girls just a few years older who were in charge without any concern for your embarrassment because it was usual and considered as normal. It is funny how things could be felt differently from a country to an other.

What surprises me most is that none of you "Olga, Dim or you" are talking of how older boys were supervised or taken in charge during their showers. I presume that there was also summer camps for boys aged between 12 and 16, I doubt that their showers were totally free of any check or supervision, who was in charge and how were they performed?

In France boys until 14 age would have been supervised during showers by a monitor ( generally a male graduated student over 18 age or more for pre-teens boys ) both to be sure that they washed properly and that they did not fight in the shower area if it was a line of shower heads.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:10:18 10/24/20 Sat

"Yoanna "and others

I find interesting and a bit surprising that the rules or regular customs were the same in Bulgaria and Russia for the washing of small boys in summer camp.

It can mean that there was official instructions or papers menntioning it as a good practice in summer camps valuable for all or at least several eastern europe countries, the same rules were applied with small boys washed by girls just a little older than them. These official instructions might have been edited by gouvernment of Russia or by the communist party.
Surprising that they gave so much attention to such a "minor" fact or situation, normally not very important except in private life.

I guess that it was the same for school physical examinations and more over draft physical examinations. There might be also official instructions on how to proceed, with what set up and so on ..

Author:
Yoana to Jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:12 10/25/20 Sun

I didn't know it, didn't see any papers.
It was only three times when I was engaged in the process. The first day a couple of the older girls were going to wash the younger children and asked my friends and me if we want to help. The next two times we volunteered.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Summer Camps

Author:
Perry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:33 10/25/20 Sun

We had female counsellors about HS or college age at camp till about age 11 or 12. They didn't wash us but supervised us during showers.
It wasn't a big deal for us since we were used to it and there was only one or two girl counsellors looking which we considered as big sisters and carers.
We boys actually teased each other about the girl counsellors seeing us naked and enjoyed frolicking naked in front of them. Sometimes they would swat a boy's bare butt with their hand if he was misbehaving, which was more playful than serious and would make everyone laugh.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:49:57 10/25/20 Sun

"Perry"

I understand perfectly that it was not a bidg deal for boys until 12 age to be supervised during showers by female counsellors who were HS or college girls.

But It was not the same to be washed by a girl at 12 age and to be supervised during showers even if in two cases you were exposed to her view stark naked.

I presume that to be supervised by girls counsellors could happen also in France for boys under 12 age at summer camps like you said, it was like older sisters..

And as you said normally when a girl swatted a boy's bare butt with her hand because he was behaving or making troubles, it was more playful than serious and you laughed about it.

A funny situation for small kids, still innocent, nothing bad and awkward or humiliating.
And I presume that it was like you said more playful to be slapped on the butt by an older girl than by a strict male Pe teacher like it could hapen at school.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:56:45 10/26/20 Mon

"Joanna"
did it happen sometimes that you slapped the boyish buttocks of a boy who was too reluctant to obey or making troubles while you washed him ?

if you did it three years, at what age for you did begin and did you stop ?
and how aged were the older boys?

When they were judged enough oldr to wash themselves, did you know if somebody was in charge to check that they had properly washed ?

Same question for the other women who were in summer camps in Russia and Igor also ?

Author:
Yoana to Jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:28:00 10/26/20 Mon

Yup and it was funny. In fact the older girls who invited us to help did it all the time. My task was usually to dry the children they wash. Once I was told to get the boys undressed when there was no there counsellor around but I failed, they didn't listen to me. I was saying absolutely the same as their counsellor said but it was no use they refused to follow my orders though when their counsellor came back and told them absolutely what I told, to get naked, they did it with me around although some reluctantly.
And it was only three times in one summer when I was 11, not three years, the boys were 7-8 years old, maybe 9 but no older.
I believe the older boys were supervised when they took a shower. We girls were, there was always a counsellor in a shower room.
I fact the oldest girls (14-15 years old) had to wash the youngest children. I didn't know why they invited us to help that year. On the next year when I was 12 we were not invited anymore. Someone've asked but they told something like don't worry no needed.

Author:
Dim to Yoanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:46 10/26/20 Mon

Wow you did it at 11?!
At my summer camp the girls who were assigned to wash us in the shower were 13-14 year old. I suspected there could be even a bit younger girls although we were told that they were all "the big ones". At least some girls looked almost as adults and some had a girlish face.

Author:
Dim to jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:11:15 10/26/20 Mon

jean the frenchie, I had this experience in my childhood. It was our camp's rule that younger groups of children had to be washed in showers by older girls. I think that it was considered as girls' job as a part of childcare. It was called "bathing day" and the bulding where the shower rooms were located called "bath house" whereas there was no any bath tub or saunas there, just two sections, one for boys and one for girls with a locker room and a shower room in each.
We had to undress completely in a locker room and stand in a line - usually in front of the door to the shower room, sometimes along the wall inside shower room. Sometimes it was only my group, sometimes they combined two groups, so there could be up to 40 boys in a line.
Then we shold enter the shower room one by one as the girls finished washing the previous boy and called the next. I remember as a one of embarrasing moments when I it was my turn and I had to go to the girl and stand under the shower facing to her with arms by sides, and another - when she touched my grabbed my private parts with her palm to wash it, it was very tickling in addition to that it was embarrassing. But I don't remember as a some of extra embarrassing when she scrubbed my bottom. But we didn't have to spread our buttocks or something, they just told us to bend a little and it was very quickly.
I don't remember any special punishment for refusing to undress, our counsellor just yelled at us something like "Everyone - undress to the NUDE, NOW!!! Stand in line without underpants!" and we just followed her orders. It was the time when you did what you were told to. So we hesitated waiting someone else to get naked first but didn't protest much. Our counsellors had only one answer to any kind of protests - something like "The girls are big and they seen and washed lots of naked boys before your group, you don't have anything they haven't seenmany times before so stop bickering and undress!"
The one kind of punishment was to make us to line up not in the locker room but in the shower room along the wall ordering us to stand in attention with our arms by sides like if it was a PE lesson but it was very rare and used when we were making too much noise. And another punishment was to skip the swimming time in a pool. That was enough to discourage any protests.
It the same procedure every summer since I was 7 except one summer when I was 10 and for some reason was assigned to the older group but again the next summer when I was 11 and it was the last time. Then finally we were trusted wash ourselves. Of course there was a counsellor's supervision but it was not a big problem for me even when our counsellor was female because whe didn't check much for cleanless of something like that, she just watched an order and in the oldest groups when I was 14 we had a male counsellor.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:30:57 10/28/20 Wed

"Dim"

you have sent recently a message on the discussion which hs been put like an older one, so I put it now.

" Yoanna, I heard from several people that they experienced something like this but you are the first person outside exUSSR. I suppose that some communist countries had similar education programs such as pioneer (summer) camps and childcare policies. In my summer camp all elementary school children (finished 1-3 grade of school) were washed by older girls in bathing days which means from 7 to 10 year old but in fact nobody cared what grade are you finished and how old are you, if you was in one of the younger groups you had to undress naked and get bathed by the older girls and in fact the last time I had to go through this procedure I finished the 4th grade and I was 11 and there were at least one or two more boys my age although the most of the boys were the 10 year old 3d-graders."

I presume that when a few boys aged of 11 like you the last year were bathing by just little older girls and mixed with younger boys still aged from 7 to 10, being still students at elementary schools like it was the rule, it was because they seemed younger than their age.
It might be easy to believe that a boy of 11 was in fact aged of 10.
And if the counsellor did not listen to you or of you did not dare to tell her that there was a mistake on your real age, it could happen!
you said that nobody cared what age you had and what grade you were if you were in one of the younger group. Ok but why were you in such a group and not in a group of oldr boys ?. Once you were mixed with younger boys, you could not stop the set up planned for the younger group, you might strip completely and you were bathed as usual by older girls...

It was not really a big deal since you were still young at 11 age but it might be perhaps a little more embarrassing because there was not a great difference of age between you and the girl who was in charge of your bathing?

Fortunately for you it was the last year !

I must recognize that I found a little strange that idea that a girl just a little older could wash a boy just a little younger. I don't deny the necessity of bathing properly a young boy nor the more maturity of girls and the fact that they often helped their mothers in that task at home or would do soon and it was educational for them to prepare them to their future status of mother, but in my opinion, they were still a little too young.

And it was worse with "Joanna" ,even if she was present during the baths of the young boys more for helping for instance to dry them and check all the preparation if I had well understood than for washing them really because she was too young for that?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Dim to Jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:04:56 10/28/20 Wed

jean the frenchie, the groups were formed even before the shift has started and we children came to the camp. As far as I know they just took the list of the pupils and divided it into more of less equal groups by age. And of course they knew our real age perfectly well. I doubt however that the person who was making the lists of the groups even thought about such a minor thing as a procedure of taking a group shower.
I don't know why I was in a younger group that summer as well as I don't know why I was assigned to the next age group on the previous summer when I was 10. Maybe the groups of my age was overcrowded but I know that on the same time when I was in an elementary school group, at least one of classmates who was almost a year younger (he started school at 6 while I started at 7), was assigned to the older group.
We did't know the real age of the girls who washed us, we were just told that they all are the "big girls" for us, while the girls of course knew our age, I even remember that some of them asked me what grade I finished and how old am I.
And of course there was not a single chance to skip the set up planned for our group. It was much like an assembly line going - unless you was in a first group to be washed (the most times in was the youngest group) you would find yourself in an atmosphere of rush and be hurried up to get undressed and take your place in a line ready for the shower (stark naked having only a washcloth in your hand). Any kind of arguing or protests were not allowed.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Curious to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:42 10/28/20 Wed

Up to what age were you and the other boys washed by the girls?

From what you say it seems that the girl counsellors were still supervising you in the showers while you were all naked till age 14. Were the boys not embarrassed about this?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Dim to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:13 10/28/20 Wed

Curious, I doubt that someone older than 11 was washed by the girls, at least I did't see a boy beyond puberty among us when we were bathed by the girls though erection was the very common occurrence.
Layter, when we were not bathed by someone anymore our counsellors still supervised our shower and the most time they were the female but it was not a big problem as they did't pay much attention to us being naked and it was happy being able to undress and quickly sneak into the shower room in which they did't come staying us in the locker room, remembering the previous years when I was required to strip naked in front of girls without a chance to cover myself . When I was 14 or 15 we already had a male conselor.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:25:48 10/28/20 Wed

"Dim" how were you supervised by the male counsellor after you had 14 or 15 age ? were they very strict against discipline ? or more friendly? Did they checked you closely or not?

For you, I understand that it was not really embarrassing to be supervised by a female counsellor between 11 and 14 age since when you were allowed to wash yourself, you were so glad that it had no importance and besides you said that they did not pay much attention to the boys being naked and stayed in the locker room.

And before 11 age, it was of course a little embarrassing but you might comply since it was the common rule or custom, you could not complain or protest or refuse when you were bathed by "the older girls", no matter was your real age since you had been assigned in a younger group and you were not older than 11 age. So you had to hurry up generally when required to srip completely naked in front of girls without a chance to cover yourself.
it might be unpleasant to know that each time at 11 age you had to stand naked in line with the other boys of your group and you said that it could even happen that you were a group of 40 boys all naked and standing in line, either in the locker room before a smaller group of 4 or 5 boys was called to enter in the shower room, either in the shower room as a punishment if the boys made too noise in the locker room while undressing, where you had to enter in a large group to stand to attention like in the army stark naked along the wall of the shower room exposed to the view of the five older girls which was more embarrassing than the locker room.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Dim to jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:41:43 10/29/20 Thu

jean the frenchie, the male counsellors were friendly, they were actually the colledge or the university students on internship or side job. Of course they didn't check us close and didn't mind when we were making some noise unless there was no danger or unless someone was trying to fight with each other.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:08:28 10/29/20 Thu

"Dim" thank you for all your detailed answers.

Previously you have written that you had this experience in your childhood because it was your camp's rule that younger groups of children had to be washed in showers by "older girls", I presume that it was the same in most or all the russian summer camps at that time ?.

I believe that you are right about the fact that it was considered as girls' job as a part of childcare And I am not against that idea.

Your bathing day took care in a bulding called "bath house" where the shower rooms were located with no bath tub nor saunas but with separated sections for boys and girls.

At least, you had not to strip completely in front of girls of your age, which could have happened if the boys had been the first group to be bathed before the group of girls in the same shower room and to strip naked under the eyes of the girls which would have been told to wait still dressed but allowed to watch the line of boys in the nude. I presume that no adult or even older counsellor would have considered that situation as an issue if you had shared a locker room with the small girls ?.

In the shower room, of course you had to stand under the shower facing to an "older girl " with arms on your sides. Does it mean that in the locker room while lining up in a group you were allowed to cover your privates with your hands ?

I notice that for you the most embarrassing while being washed was when the "older girl" touched your genitals, not when she washed your buttocks because you did not have to spread your buttocks which was from fast the most embarrassing time when you might do it in front of someone ( I remember still vividly of the first time when I was in that situation at my pre-military physical examination at 18 age ), fortunately for you, you had just to bend over a little and it was very quickly.So not too much embarrasing !

And as you said it was a time when we did what we were told to do. So you didn't protest much.

I like the answer of your counsellors to any kind of protests - "something like "The girls are big and they seen and washed lots of naked boys before your group, you don't have anything they haven't seen many times before so stop bickering and undress!" It was the common words and attitude of persons in charge with authority over boys when they were told to strip completely in public in front of women or girls.

You said that one kind of punishment used when you were making too much noise was to order you to line up not in the locker room but in the shower room along the wall ordering you to stand in attention with your arms by sides like if it was a PE lesson.
But I presume that you were not naked when standing in line with arms on your sides in a Pe lesson ?
And you have written that you swam with a swim suit on the reverse of what happened sometimes in some schools in the United States with the rule of swimming lesson in the nude for boys.

Author:
Dim to jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:35:32 10/29/20 Thu

Jean the frenchie, I'll try to answer:

>>I presume that it was the same in most or all the russian summer camps at that time ?.
Not all the summer camp conducted bathing days this way and probably not even most of them but the practice was widspread in variations, I heard of it many times in my childhood and later.

>>I presume that no adult or even older counsellor would have considered that situation as an issue if you had shared a locker room with the small girls ?
Well it's hard to tell now. We were told when we were little that the girls who assigned to wash us are the "big ones" and that's why we have no reason to be embarrassed. They didn't tell us that we shouldn't be shy in front of the girls our age. But maybe you are right and if the situation was like you suggested, we could hear the completely different story.

>>Does it mean that in the locker room while lining up in a group you were allowed to cover your privates with your hands ?
Yes, when we were waiting in line in a locker room we could cover our privates with hands if we wanted. The counsellor were telling us that we have no reason to do it because the girls would wash us in a minutes and would see and wash our private parts anyway (they and the girls said "peepees" or to be more precise, the russian analog of this word). But they didn't scold us if we did it anyway. But not in the shower room and not in front of the girl whe dried us with a towel after the shower in a locker room.

>>But I presume that you were not naked when standing in line with arms on your sides in a Pe lesson ?
Of course not, we were in our PE uniform for PE lessons. I used this comparsion because we were required to line up along the wall opposite the line of the showers where the girls were washing our mates on the same manner as we lined up in front of the gym teacher at the beginning of the PE lesson. The goal was to calm down the group and the counsellor watched us to be sure we are standing still. However the girls didn't look at us at that moments, they were busy by scrubbing the other 4 boys and were standing back on us and were turning to us only to take the next boy from the line. But in this position we boys could see all the process of washing our mates and were often giggling on the moments when some girl grabbed the boys privates with her palm to soap up. And if giggling became laughting loudly than the sounds of water, some of the girls could turn to us to say something like "Stop laughing, you all will be bathed just like this an we will wash your peepeees on the same way!".
As you can see nobody cared of our modesty)

>>And you have written that you swam with a swim suit on the reverse of what happened sometimes in some schools in the United States with the rule of swimming lesson in the nude for boys.
Yes everyone swam wearing swimming trunks, even the smallest children.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Boys bathed by girls and forced nudity

Author:
Curious to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:02:44 10/29/20 Thu

Was nudity used as a punishment for boys at the camp since you mention that the girls would make you stand naked by the wall with your hands at your sides if you misbehaved in the showers or bath room?

I read a post a long time ago by a poster who was in a boarding school in Russia who said that nudity in front of girls was often used as a punishment for boys, especially in the dormitories corridor. It was only used on boys and not on girls.

From the above and from what you say it seems that the double standard was common everywhere, not just in USA and other countries but also in Russia.
What seems to have been different in Russia and other East European countries was concerning swimming where either both boys and girls swam in swimsuits or both swam naked even together. This seems to have been different from other countries, including West European and USA where only boys were made to swim naked.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys bathed by girls and forced nudity

Author:
Dim to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:28:14 11/01/20 Sun

Curious, nudity was never used as a punishment outside the shower room. But in a shower room we were all naked anyway so it doesn't count.

Author:
Konstantin to Dim (then I was "Kostik")
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:13:32 10/30/20 Fri

It was years ago, of course, but I had the same experience in pioneer camps. Yes, older girls bathed "malishej' including 10-year-old, but once I was in younger group already after 11 (about three month after my 11th birthday) and was bathed the same as other despite of my protests that I'm too old already and can wash myself. For girls and counselor it wasn't important and I was bathed as all including my privates and very humiliated procedure when bottom and crack were washed in front whoever who was there - girls and boys. Modesty for younger children wasn't accepted then.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:10 10/31/20 Sat

" Konstantin"

Since it seems to have been a very usual practice in russian pionner camps that younger boys were bathed by just a bit older girls, was it really an issue?

If I try to think about it, it seems to me that it was not a bad idea, it was very educational for the more mature girls m and not very different of family situations when the mothers asked them to help in caring about younger brothers. wa it really unfair for the boys less mature, often careless about their cleanliness if it stopped at 11 or even just a little months afte.

Of course I recognize that it could be depending on the attitude of the girls.
When I read the message of "Dim" it seems that it was not too much embarrassing but when I read your relation, it is different because it seems that the girl's attitude was more intrusive since you felt humiliated when you were bathed th despite your protests like younger boys including your privates, especially buttoms and crack which was certainly humiliating for a boy of more than 11 age.

I presume that it would have been more fair and less humiliating if the girls had been counsellors more older than the girls who washed you.!

But when you said that modesty for younger children was not accepted then, I believe that you could have said the same as a draftee, since according to many relations modesty was not much accepted for male teenagers aged of 18 at draft phyical examinations to decide of their fitness for military service, it seems that there was often public nudity in front of young women nurses or female doctors or even women secretaries or members of a local draft office.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:30:27 11/01/20 Sun

I can understand that it was more embarrassing being washed by just a litle older girl when you were 11 age than 8-9 age because 11 age was generally the age when a boy began to be modest.( even if your father was not wrong when he said that since you had not still hairs, you had nothing to hide)

The issue was that the girls was washing you like a small boy, including your privates parts and the most embarrassing your buttocks and asshole if she did not it quickly and if she spread the cheeks of your buttocks to wash you more properly in front of other boys even younger and other girls without any care for your embarrassment to wash more properly. It increased of course your embarrassment but if we admit that a boy was less careful about his cleanliness than a girl, it was may be necessary at least until 10 age. A too quick washing would have not been useful !

That year when you had 11 age, were you washed by the same "old" girl each time or by different girls each time or almost each time?

And I notice that after from 12 age to 15 age, you were left alone to wash yourself even if it was under supervision and without any embarrassing check of genitals and crack after the washing.

When I read some relations of boy students in a boarding school who had been submitted to such checks by a matron woman or female nurse after bath or shower even at that age, it seems that it could have been worse for you between 12 and 15!

You said that after you have had two physical examinations for the draft process, one at 16, and one at 18, and that it was full exam, What does it mean exactly "full exam".

And you said without any modesty but you did not say if at that older age you were naked in front of women or girls almost your age and how you were treated and examined?

And you said that you admitted it as "part of a man life " and no shame because you were already a big boy?

I don't understand how you could have been more embarrassed at 11 than at 16 or 18 if seen naked by a lot of persons.
Of course it was part of man life and well known in many countries with military service. Even in France every boy and his parents knew that he might report in front of a draft board commission to be examined stark naked with all a group of young men who had reached like him the age of 18 in a large examinatin room in the mayor facility.
It was really embarrassing but it was the tradition in France until middle of the 60's and each boy might comply to the summon and after on the day of the session of the draft board commission he had to parade in the nude in front of ten or twelwe members of the commission with possibly one or two women to decide of his fitness for military service after an embarrassing examination by a military doctor in front of them.

So it was rule and tradition and part of life of a young man but very unpleasant !

And it was at 18 age in France, not at 16 age followed by a second examination at 18 age.

So, I am surprised that you seem to have best admitted these draft physical examinations when you were a male teenager than the washing at 11 age?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Dim to jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:26:19 11/01/20 Sun

jean the frenchie, what if that bathing practice was a kind of boys preparation for military service?

Author:
Konstantin to jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:40:43 10/31/20 Sat

jean, it was usually in pioneer camps, indeed. It happened tens years ago for me but I recall, when I was in camp (I was there since age 8 till 15) be bathed by older girls when I was 8-9 had no big deal for me. However, at 10-11 situation, when girl who was only little older than you, washed your privates and ass-hole in front other girls and boys was very embarrassing for me. Adults (including my parents) didn't understand it and it considered naturally completely (even my dad told you have no even hairs, what do you need hide?).
After 12 before 15 we took shower independently in camp but were supervised by counselors, however, it was only discipline supervising and ours "fronts" and "asses" weren't checked. In big group of boys nudity wasn't embarrassing.
The first medical draft exams we had at 16 and 18 - and it was full exam - without any modesty - but I (don't know as other) accepted it as part of "man life" - yes, I'm seen everywhere and in front many people - but I'm "big boy" already, no shame (although, any case some procedures during exam were embarrassing enough)
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Dim to Konstantin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:41 11/01/20 Sun

Konstantin, my parents thought the same. I remember that summer, when I was 11, on parents' day I told my mom and dad that I have to take a shower with younger groups and that older girls wash us asking if I can change to group. I remember that my dad laughed and said something like "ha, not so bad, just wait till you join the army!" and mom told that when she was a girl she also bathed the little boys at her summer camp and that it is normal and I shouldn't feel shy.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Konstantin to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:52:38 11/03/20 Tue

Dim, I sure it was opinion almost all parents then - boy ought to be clean and in safety and he isn't big enough for real embarrassment. The same as mothers in some families bathed even teens (I know it happened although kids didn't like to speak about it even with friends) and never were concerned sons' modesty ("I'm mom, you are my boy, what can I see new") - if honestly, with me was so too.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Andrew's story is as believable as Markoos's story (both fake)

Author:
Ignore the PRICKS who get upset over others showing their s
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:00:24 11/05/20 Thu

It sounds like you may be jealous that your prick is not as big as other boys. Just because we like to see a good size penis on boys does not mean you have to get bent out of shape and insult anyone who wants to show us their penis. If they enjoy showing it and we enjoy looking at it it is none of your beeswax. I happen to enjoy it and I happen to enjoy the names some call their penis and their testicles. if you don't don't read them.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.