VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Olga to Joshua
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 05:43:40 05/06/20 Wed
In reply to: Joshua to Olga 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 18:52:03 05/05/20 Tue

I was 14 the first times and, yes, I could. I don't sure about taller but boys the same height happened. However, for me they were kids only and I did my job.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Alex to Olga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 08:24:18 05/06/20 Wed

What you said is interesting.
I never happened to be washed by girls (fortunately) but I spent afternoons playing naked at the beach until around 11-12 while girls same height as me were in swimsuit. Many times I was guessing they were certainly not older than me but I felt as if they acted or behaved almost like women.
You said that for you these boys were kids and you were in charge of them, but do you think that's also how girls our age perceived us boys who remained still naked to play?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Olga to Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:15 05/08/20 Fri

Many boys are naked on beach, when girls the same age wear swimsuits already. It's parents decision
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Alex to Olga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:05:48 05/08/20 Fri

But was it right for them to act superior on us?

Author:
Olga to Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:07:45 05/09/20 Sat

I think so - old wisdom - "mom knows better"
In summer camp boys were in swim trunks despite of age, however, on usual beaches I saw boys even almost teen, who were naked. Some parents consider boys before puberty don't need in trunks on beach
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:13:43 05/09/20 Sat

So were my parenrs. It was not always easy facing girls and trying to stay 'equal' to them.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Willy to Alex&Olga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:24:10 05/09/20 Sat

Hi Alex being a while since we last chatted.I also find Olga's posts Interesting she is definitely very mature about washing nude boys even ones about her own age.I can't imagine a boy being that mature about washing nude girls.Olga do you think it is appropriate for girls to wear swimsuits at the beach while the boys are nude.are your brother's nude at the beach.Alex I don't know about girls acting superior I do know my sister's and girl cousins were quite mature about us boys swimming nude even though they enjoyed the situation.For a nude boy a girl in a swimsuit specially if she had a towel wrapped around her seemed very mature.Even my youngest girl cousin who was 3 years younger than me seemed a lot more mature than me.Her attitude was the same as the other girls that us boys being nude was normal and no big deal,but no way would any of the girls go nude.

Author:
Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:36:55 05/09/20 Sat

Willy I don't how it was all organized at Olga's camps but I witnessed a brief training conducted by a camp medic at the beginning of the session a couple of times when I was in the first group of children to be washed. She took one boy already undressed and ready for taking a shower to the shower room and demonstrated how to properly wash a boy on him, while we the other boys continued to undress in the locker room. I remember we all stopped and huddled near the door to the shower room watching, at various stages of undressing, mostly in our underwear. But it lasted no more than a minute before she noticed it and yelled at us to stop starring, strip to the nude and get in a line in the locker room.
So the girls were properly trained but I can't imagine the reverse situation when someone is showing to teen boys how to properly wash a youngest girl using a stark naked girls as a guide.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Willy to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:01:17 05/09/20 Sat

Dim I agree with you I can't imagine boys be allowed to wash nude girls at all or for that matter being allowed to see girls nude.A girls privilege I guess.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Joshua to Olga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:59:59 05/10/20 Sun

And they had to be standing in the nude in front of you? Could you please describe how it is all was going on? Suppose I am the boy next to be washed... What would you say and what should I do?

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.