VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Dim
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 08:03:39 05/08/20 Fri
In reply to: Willy to Dim 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 04:41:51 05/08/20 Fri

Willy I just took it as inevitable. Probably the only year when I really feel it unfair was when I was 11. The year before, when I was 10, I was assigned to the older group and avoided this procedure. So I didn't expect to find myself in a younger group again while the most of my classmates were in another (a year older) group, and go through the process with the all other boys. I remember I tried to ask our counselor if I can take a shower with my classmates in another group but of course it was no use - I was just told to undress and take a place in a line along with all others.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Willy to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:55:27 05/08/20 Fri

Dim do you think older boys should of being allowed to bath younger boys and girls,or do you think it was a girls only job.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:45:07 05/08/20 Fri

I think no problem for little kids (not older than 6 or 7)
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Igor to Dim and Olga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:27:50 08/21/20 Fri

I was in Summer camp in Soviet Union in 1976-1978. There were the same rules and older girls helped to "malisham" age since 7 till 10.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Alex to Igor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:49:15 08/22/20 Sat

Igor, very interesting. Tell please how it was happening? Were you naked and did the girls wash your private parts?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Olga
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:16:09 08/22/20 Sat

You said that you washed the camp boys private parts with your fingers. Did they get hard when you were doing so?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Igor to Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:20:48 08/23/20 Sun

"Shower day" was Saturday. We took it each group separately - in or was 20-25 boys. Our "vozhatie" - 2 girls about age 20 -now I understand they were pedagogical students - were with us in pre-shower room and providing our baring. In shower room were girls from older group (5-6) who had to bath us.
We went into shower room naked absolutely with sponge in hand only. Each girl bathed one boy and then new group from 5-6 boys went into room. we went out in preshower room, and vozhatie gave us clean trunks and T-shirt.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Igor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:39:38 08/23/20 Sun

How old were the girls that bathed the boys?

You said that the boys were from age 7 till 10 so it was not much of a big deal except maybe at the last age of 10.
Did any of the boys show any signs of embarrassment being bathed by the girls?

Olga said that sometimes the boys were as old as 12 which would have been very different than boys under 10.
Maybe there were some differences between camps.
Was there also nude swimming at your camp or other camps?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Igor to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:39 08/23/20 Sun

How old were the girls that bathed the boys? - I can suppose they were in age 14-15

You said that the boys were from age 7 till 10 so it was not much of a big deal except maybe at the last age of 10.
Did any of the boys show any signs of embarrassment being bathed by the girls? - I felt embarrassment since at least 9. I recall many boys, including me, tries cover "fronts" by hands. It was permitted when we were waiting our turn, but forbidden during bathing itself. There we had to keep hands on the sides or over head when our "down" was washed.

Olga said that sometimes the boys were as old as 12 which would have been very different than boys under 10. - It happened. I recall, when I was 10, in our group were a few boys more older (perhaps they were 11-12) but he had no any privilege in "shower protocol". If you are in younger group,
you are "malish" and 12-year-old was bathed completely by older girl (age gap 2-3 years, ha!) the same as other boys in group despite of any embarrassment.

Maybe there were some differences between camps. - I don't know , I always was in the same Summer camp (from mom's work)

Was there also nude swimming at your camp or other camps? -
- No, never. Even the youngest, 7-year-old, swam in swim trunks only.

Author:
Alex to Igor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:31:36 08/23/20 Sun

Was it embarrassing for you? Did you try to avoid it? Who was telling you to get naked and what was you told?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Igor to Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:54:07 08/23/20 Sun

Was it embarrassing for you? - Yes, it was embarrassing for me, especially in my 9-10. Even mom didn't washed me completely after my 9 - except a few times when I was very dirty - but here girl, who was little older me only (and I was big tall boy for my age) could wash me everywhere but it considered normally absolutely then. For me the most embarrassing part of bathing was when I had to bent and spread buttocks and girl washed my butt crack in front all who were in shower room! I can suppose what felt 12-year-old boys in this moment.

Did you try to avoid it? - it was impossible, in camp was discipline and bathing was mandatory.

Who was telling you to get naked and what was you told? -
- Vozhatie in preshower room provided our preparation for bathing.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Igor
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:58:06 08/23/20 Sun

Did the girls enjoy washing the boys, especially their genitals?

Did they wash your genitals and butt cracks with a wash cloth or with their bare hands and fingers?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Igor to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:51:06 08/23/20 Sun

Did the girls enjoy washing the boys, especially their genitals? - I don't think so. For them it was work where they helped to adult. We were for them little children only and I think their attitude was as bathing own younger siblings.

Did they wash your genitals and butt cracks with a wash cloth or with their bare hands and fingers? - genitals were washed by soap hand only. Crack was washed twice usually - first times thoroughly by soap sponge, the second times some girls used sponge again, but some used soap hand.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Tony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:03 08/29/20 Sat

From 1953 to 1957 i went to an all boys camp in the Pocono Mts of Pennsylvania, There were about 50 to 60 boys ages 9 to 15 there as campers. There were two swim sessions each day. The morning session was in the pool, and centered on water safety and swimming strokes. The afternoon session was in the pond we called a lake, and was just fun a games.
Both sessions all boys swam naked.
The camp director and his staff wore swimsuits. The director's wife, a school nurse, would come down to the lake and help officiate all the competitions we would be having.
She wore a swimsuit. If a boy felt a boner coming on he would simply go out into the lake where the water was freezing cold a foot or two down. It would quickly go away.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Boyd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:19:51 09/01/20 Tue

There was a girl who was a Councilor at a summer Camp I attended named Missy Borque. She was in charge of our "Battalion" of boys from 10 to 13 years old. This was in the early 60's and things were much different back then!
Each year Missy would welcome us to the camp and lay down the rules. We were expected to do as we were instructed for both order within the battalion and our iwn safety. Missy explained how she was in charge and would be allowed to be anywhere we went!
This included in the showers where she sat in a folding lawn chair and watched "to be sure EVERYTHING" was getting washed. Missy would pull out 5 boys and "inspect them" totally nude to be sure we were showering properly.
One of the things she did was to inspect your foreskin, if you had one, to be sure it was clean. This was usually done in front of the other 4 boys and was rather humiliating.
Missy would playfully inspect your penis until erect then pull back your foreskin to see if it was clean under it. If it wasn't she would slap your erection and send you back into the shower to wash up again, then move on to the next boy. Usually by the time she got to the 3rd boy we all were fully erect!
There was no supervision of what she was doing and we all fell for her hygiene routine of taking 5 boys aside for the inspection. She handled our penises bare handed and inspected both our penis and testicles. She was obviously playing with our penises and enjoying herself at our expense.
There were 4 cabins in our Battalion consisting of 24 boys. She saw each of us up close and personal at least a dozen times or more for our hygiene productsinspections. This consisted of pulling back the foreskin and making sure there was no smegma, cupping the testicles snd rolling each one to see if it hurt, inspecting the shaft to see if there were any bumps or rashes and finally pinching the tip and seeing if there was any "goo" (pre-cum).
Mind you Missy was only 4 years older than I was and she was openly handling my penis! At the end of her inspection she would flick the tip of your penis and tell you that had better go down soon, all the while moving on to the next boy.
It was my experience that you didn't want to be the last boy inspected as Missy took a little bit longer AND you were alone with her as she fooled around with your penis. I heard boys say that they shot off in front of her as she played with their erections.
The few times I was last with Missy she took her sweet time looking me over. She either stroked my penis a lot and took a longer time rolling my testicles between her fingers. A few times after squeezing my tip she pulled my erect penis down then let it spring back up slapping my stomach. She would laugh out loud as I cringed from the shame.
The next year Missy was gone. I figured enough boys complained about what she did and they let her go. I never was inspected like that ever again and they started to use teen aged boys as councilors after that!

Author:
Yoana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:55:12 10/23/20 Fri

Same here in Bulgaria, I used to help washing the 7-8 year old children girls and boys in a shower when I was 11, it was in a communism era.

Author:
Curious to Yoana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:52:02 10/23/20 Fri

Up to what age were boys washed by girls at the camp, besides your experience at age 11?

Were the older boys also supervised during showers by girl or women counsellors?

Author:
Yoana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:47:28 10/23/20 Fri

Dunno know, I attended a summer camp when I was 7, 11 and 12. I've heard from some of the girls that they used to give a shower to even some older boys but didn't see that. I'd like to try this at the time.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Yoana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:29:20 10/24/20 Sat

Did the older boys have female counsellors at the camp?
If they did then the girl counsellors must have also seen them in the showers every day since they were in charge of them.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Yoana to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:26:31 10/25/20 Sun

The older boys mostly had a male counsellor but as far as I know it could be otherwise so I guess it could be so.

Author:
Dim to Yoanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:38:42 10/26/20 Mon

Yoanna, I heard from several people that they experienced something like this but you are the first person outside exUSSR. I suppose that some communist countries had similar education programs such as pioneer (summer) camps and childcare policies. In my summer camp all elementary school children (finished 1-3 grade of school) were washed by older girls in bathing days which means from 7 to 10 year old but in fact nobody cared what grade are you finished and how old are you, if you was in one of the younger groups you had to undress naked and get bathed by the older girls and in fact the last time I had to go through this procedure I finished the 4th grade and I was 11 and there were at least one or two more boys my age although the most of the boys were the 10 year old 3d-graders.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.