VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Igor
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:39:38 08/23/20 Sun
In reply to: Igor to Alex 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 04:20:48 08/23/20 Sun

How old were the girls that bathed the boys?

You said that the boys were from age 7 till 10 so it was not much of a big deal except maybe at the last age of 10.
Did any of the boys show any signs of embarrassment being bathed by the girls?

Olga said that sometimes the boys were as old as 12 which would have been very different than boys under 10.
Maybe there were some differences between camps.
Was there also nude swimming at your camp or other camps?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Igor to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:42:39 08/23/20 Sun

How old were the girls that bathed the boys? - I can suppose they were in age 14-15

You said that the boys were from age 7 till 10 so it was not much of a big deal except maybe at the last age of 10.
Did any of the boys show any signs of embarrassment being bathed by the girls? - I felt embarrassment since at least 9. I recall many boys, including me, tries cover "fronts" by hands. It was permitted when we were waiting our turn, but forbidden during bathing itself. There we had to keep hands on the sides or over head when our "down" was washed.

Olga said that sometimes the boys were as old as 12 which would have been very different than boys under 10. - It happened. I recall, when I was 10, in our group were a few boys more older (perhaps they were 11-12) but he had no any privilege in "shower protocol". If you are in younger group,
you are "malish" and 12-year-old was bathed completely by older girl (age gap 2-3 years, ha!) the same as other boys in group despite of any embarrassment.

Maybe there were some differences between camps. - I don't know , I always was in the same Summer camp (from mom's work)

Was there also nude swimming at your camp or other camps? -
- No, never. Even the youngest, 7-year-old, swam in swim trunks only.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.