VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Boyd
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:19:51 09/01/20 Tue
In reply to: Tony 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 15:56:03 08/29/20 Sat

There was a girl who was a Councilor at a summer Camp I attended named Missy Borque. She was in charge of our "Battalion" of boys from 10 to 13 years old. This was in the early 60's and things were much different back then!
Each year Missy would welcome us to the camp and lay down the rules. We were expected to do as we were instructed for both order within the battalion and our iwn safety. Missy explained how she was in charge and would be allowed to be anywhere we went!
This included in the showers where she sat in a folding lawn chair and watched "to be sure EVERYTHING" was getting washed. Missy would pull out 5 boys and "inspect them" totally nude to be sure we were showering properly.
One of the things she did was to inspect your foreskin, if you had one, to be sure it was clean. This was usually done in front of the other 4 boys and was rather humiliating.
Missy would playfully inspect your penis until erect then pull back your foreskin to see if it was clean under it. If it wasn't she would slap your erection and send you back into the shower to wash up again, then move on to the next boy. Usually by the time she got to the 3rd boy we all were fully erect!
There was no supervision of what she was doing and we all fell for her hygiene routine of taking 5 boys aside for the inspection. She handled our penises bare handed and inspected both our penis and testicles. She was obviously playing with our penises and enjoying herself at our expense.
There were 4 cabins in our Battalion consisting of 24 boys. She saw each of us up close and personal at least a dozen times or more for our hygiene productsinspections. This consisted of pulling back the foreskin and making sure there was no smegma, cupping the testicles snd rolling each one to see if it hurt, inspecting the shaft to see if there were any bumps or rashes and finally pinching the tip and seeing if there was any "goo" (pre-cum).
Mind you Missy was only 4 years older than I was and she was openly handling my penis! At the end of her inspection she would flick the tip of your penis and tell you that had better go down soon, all the while moving on to the next boy.
It was my experience that you didn't want to be the last boy inspected as Missy took a little bit longer AND you were alone with her as she fooled around with your penis. I heard boys say that they shot off in front of her as she played with their erections.
The few times I was last with Missy she took her sweet time looking me over. She either stroked my penis a lot and took a longer time rolling my testicles between her fingers. A few times after squeezing my tip she pulled my erect penis down then let it spring back up slapping my stomach. She would laugh out loud as I cringed from the shame.
The next year Missy was gone. I figured enough boys complained about what she did and they let her go. I never was inspected like that ever again and they started to use teen aged boys as councilors after that!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.