VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:10:18 10/24/20 Sat
In reply to: jean the frenchie 's message, "Re: BS smeller is a waste of space" on 22:39:47 10/23/20 Fri

"Yoanna "and others

I find interesting and a bit surprising that the rules or regular customs were the same in Bulgaria and Russia for the washing of small boys in summer camp.

It can mean that there was official instructions or papers menntioning it as a good practice in summer camps valuable for all or at least several eastern europe countries, the same rules were applied with small boys washed by girls just a little older than them. These official instructions might have been edited by gouvernment of Russia or by the communist party.
Surprising that they gave so much attention to such a "minor" fact or situation, normally not very important except in private life.

I guess that it was the same for school physical examinations and more over draft physical examinations. There might be also official instructions on how to proceed, with what set up and so on ..

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Yoana to Jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:59:12 10/25/20 Sun

I didn't know it, didn't see any papers.
It was only three times when I was engaged in the process. The first day a couple of the older girls were going to wash the younger children and asked my friends and me if we want to help. The next two times we volunteered.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Summer Camps

Author:
Perry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:33 10/25/20 Sun

We had female counsellors about HS or college age at camp till about age 11 or 12. They didn't wash us but supervised us during showers.
It wasn't a big deal for us since we were used to it and there was only one or two girl counsellors looking which we considered as big sisters and carers.
We boys actually teased each other about the girl counsellors seeing us naked and enjoyed frolicking naked in front of them. Sometimes they would swat a boy's bare butt with their hand if he was misbehaving, which was more playful than serious and would make everyone laugh.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:49:57 10/25/20 Sun

"Perry"

I understand perfectly that it was not a bidg deal for boys until 12 age to be supervised during showers by female counsellors who were HS or college girls.

But It was not the same to be washed by a girl at 12 age and to be supervised during showers even if in two cases you were exposed to her view stark naked.

I presume that to be supervised by girls counsellors could happen also in France for boys under 12 age at summer camps like you said, it was like older sisters..

And as you said normally when a girl swatted a boy's bare butt with her hand because he was behaving or making troubles, it was more playful than serious and you laughed about it.

A funny situation for small kids, still innocent, nothing bad and awkward or humiliating.
And I presume that it was like you said more playful to be slapped on the butt by an older girl than by a strict male Pe teacher like it could hapen at school.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:56:45 10/26/20 Mon

"Joanna"
did it happen sometimes that you slapped the boyish buttocks of a boy who was too reluctant to obey or making troubles while you washed him ?

if you did it three years, at what age for you did begin and did you stop ?
and how aged were the older boys?

When they were judged enough oldr to wash themselves, did you know if somebody was in charge to check that they had properly washed ?

Same question for the other women who were in summer camps in Russia and Igor also ?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Yoana to Jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:28:00 10/26/20 Mon

Yup and it was funny. In fact the older girls who invited us to help did it all the time. My task was usually to dry the children they wash. Once I was told to get the boys undressed when there was no there counsellor around but I failed, they didn't listen to me. I was saying absolutely the same as their counsellor said but it was no use they refused to follow my orders though when their counsellor came back and told them absolutely what I told, to get naked, they did it with me around although some reluctantly.
And it was only three times in one summer when I was 11, not three years, the boys were 7-8 years old, maybe 9 but no older.
I believe the older boys were supervised when they took a shower. We girls were, there was always a counsellor in a shower room.
I fact the oldest girls (14-15 years old) had to wash the youngest children. I didn't know why they invited us to help that year. On the next year when I was 12 we were not invited anymore. Someone've asked but they told something like don't worry no needed.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Dim to Yoanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:46 10/26/20 Mon

Wow you did it at 11?!
At my summer camp the girls who were assigned to wash us in the shower were 13-14 year old. I suspected there could be even a bit younger girls although we were told that they were all "the big ones". At least some girls looked almost as adults and some had a girlish face.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.