VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Dim to Jean the frenchie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:04:56 10/28/20 Wed
In reply to: jean the frenchie 's message, "Re: BS smeller is a waste of space" on 11:30:57 10/28/20 Wed

jean the frenchie, the groups were formed even before the shift has started and we children came to the camp. As far as I know they just took the list of the pupils and divided it into more of less equal groups by age. And of course they knew our real age perfectly well. I doubt however that the person who was making the lists of the groups even thought about such a minor thing as a procedure of taking a group shower.
I don't know why I was in a younger group that summer as well as I don't know why I was assigned to the next age group on the previous summer when I was 10. Maybe the groups of my age was overcrowded but I know that on the same time when I was in an elementary school group, at least one of classmates who was almost a year younger (he started school at 6 while I started at 7), was assigned to the older group.
We did't know the real age of the girls who washed us, we were just told that they all are the "big girls" for us, while the girls of course knew our age, I even remember that some of them asked me what grade I finished and how old am I.
And of course there was not a single chance to skip the set up planned for our group. It was much like an assembly line going - unless you was in a first group to be washed (the most times in was the youngest group) you would find yourself in an atmosphere of rush and be hurried up to get undressed and take your place in a line ready for the shower (stark naked having only a washcloth in your hand). Any kind of arguing or protests were not allowed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Curious to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:14:42 10/28/20 Wed

Up to what age were you and the other boys washed by the girls?

From what you say it seems that the girl counsellors were still supervising you in the showers while you were all naked till age 14. Were the boys not embarrassed about this?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Dim to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:37:13 10/28/20 Wed

Curious, I doubt that someone older than 11 was washed by the girls, at least I did't see a boy beyond puberty among us when we were bathed by the girls though erection was the very common occurrence.
Layter, when we were not bathed by someone anymore our counsellors still supervised our shower and the most time they were the female but it was not a big problem as they did't pay much attention to us being naked and it was happy being able to undress and quickly sneak into the shower room in which they did't come staying us in the locker room, remembering the previous years when I was required to strip naked in front of girls without a chance to cover myself . When I was 14 or 15 we already had a male conselor.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:25:48 10/28/20 Wed

"Dim" how were you supervised by the male counsellor after you had 14 or 15 age ? were they very strict against discipline ? or more friendly? Did they checked you closely or not?

For you, I understand that it was not really embarrassing to be supervised by a female counsellor between 11 and 14 age since when you were allowed to wash yourself, you were so glad that it had no importance and besides you said that they did not pay much attention to the boys being naked and stayed in the locker room.

And before 11 age, it was of course a little embarrassing but you might comply since it was the common rule or custom, you could not complain or protest or refuse when you were bathed by "the older girls", no matter was your real age since you had been assigned in a younger group and you were not older than 11 age. So you had to hurry up generally when required to srip completely naked in front of girls without a chance to cover yourself.
it might be unpleasant to know that each time at 11 age you had to stand naked in line with the other boys of your group and you said that it could even happen that you were a group of 40 boys all naked and standing in line, either in the locker room before a smaller group of 4 or 5 boys was called to enter in the shower room, either in the shower room as a punishment if the boys made too noise in the locker room while undressing, where you had to enter in a large group to stand to attention like in the army stark naked along the wall of the shower room exposed to the view of the five older girls which was more embarrassing than the locker room.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Dim to jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:41:43 10/29/20 Thu

jean the frenchie, the male counsellors were friendly, they were actually the colledge or the university students on internship or side job. Of course they didn't check us close and didn't mind when we were making some noise unless there was no danger or unless someone was trying to fight with each other.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.