VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Dim to jean the frenchie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:35:32 10/29/20 Thu
In reply to: jean the frenchie 's message, "Re: BS smeller is a waste of space" on 00:08:28 10/29/20 Thu

Jean the frenchie, I'll try to answer:

>>I presume that it was the same in most or all the russian summer camps at that time ?.
Not all the summer camp conducted bathing days this way and probably not even most of them but the practice was widspread in variations, I heard of it many times in my childhood and later.

>>I presume that no adult or even older counsellor would have considered that situation as an issue if you had shared a locker room with the small girls ?
Well it's hard to tell now. We were told when we were little that the girls who assigned to wash us are the "big ones" and that's why we have no reason to be embarrassed. They didn't tell us that we shouldn't be shy in front of the girls our age. But maybe you are right and if the situation was like you suggested, we could hear the completely different story.

>>Does it mean that in the locker room while lining up in a group you were allowed to cover your privates with your hands ?
Yes, when we were waiting in line in a locker room we could cover our privates with hands if we wanted. The counsellor were telling us that we have no reason to do it because the girls would wash us in a minutes and would see and wash our private parts anyway (they and the girls said "peepees" or to be more precise, the russian analog of this word). But they didn't scold us if we did it anyway. But not in the shower room and not in front of the girl whe dried us with a towel after the shower in a locker room.

>>But I presume that you were not naked when standing in line with arms on your sides in a Pe lesson ?
Of course not, we were in our PE uniform for PE lessons. I used this comparsion because we were required to line up along the wall opposite the line of the showers where the girls were washing our mates on the same manner as we lined up in front of the gym teacher at the beginning of the PE lesson. The goal was to calm down the group and the counsellor watched us to be sure we are standing still. However the girls didn't look at us at that moments, they were busy by scrubbing the other 4 boys and were standing back on us and were turning to us only to take the next boy from the line. But in this position we boys could see all the process of washing our mates and were often giggling on the moments when some girl grabbed the boys privates with her palm to soap up. And if giggling became laughting loudly than the sounds of water, some of the girls could turn to us to say something like "Stop laughing, you all will be bathed just like this an we will wash your peepeees on the same way!".
As you can see nobody cared of our modesty)

>>And you have written that you swam with a swim suit on the reverse of what happened sometimes in some schools in the United States with the rule of swimming lesson in the nude for boys.
Yes everyone swam wearing swimming trunks, even the smallest children.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Boys bathed by girls and forced nudity

Author:
Curious to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:02:44 10/29/20 Thu

Was nudity used as a punishment for boys at the camp since you mention that the girls would make you stand naked by the wall with your hands at your sides if you misbehaved in the showers or bath room?

I read a post a long time ago by a poster who was in a boarding school in Russia who said that nudity in front of girls was often used as a punishment for boys, especially in the dormitories corridor. It was only used on boys and not on girls.

From the above and from what you say it seems that the double standard was common everywhere, not just in USA and other countries but also in Russia.
What seems to have been different in Russia and other East European countries was concerning swimming where either both boys and girls swam in swimsuits or both swam naked even together. This seems to have been different from other countries, including West European and USA where only boys were made to swim naked.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys bathed by girls and forced nudity

Author:
Dim to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:28:14 11/01/20 Sun

Curious, nudity was never used as a punishment outside the shower room. But in a shower room we were all naked anyway so it doesn't count.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.