VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Konstantin to Dim (then I was "Kostik")
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:13:32 10/30/20 Fri
In reply to: jean the frenchie 's message, "Re: BS smeller is a waste of space" on 00:08:28 10/29/20 Thu

It was years ago, of course, but I had the same experience in pioneer camps. Yes, older girls bathed "malishej' including 10-year-old, but once I was in younger group already after 11 (about three month after my 11th birthday) and was bathed the same as other despite of my protests that I'm too old already and can wash myself. For girls and counselor it wasn't important and I was bathed as all including my privates and very humiliated procedure when bottom and crack were washed in front whoever who was there - girls and boys. Modesty for younger children wasn't accepted then.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:10 10/31/20 Sat

" Konstantin"

Since it seems to have been a very usual practice in russian pionner camps that younger boys were bathed by just a bit older girls, was it really an issue?

If I try to think about it, it seems to me that it was not a bad idea, it was very educational for the more mature girls m and not very different of family situations when the mothers asked them to help in caring about younger brothers. wa it really unfair for the boys less mature, often careless about their cleanliness if it stopped at 11 or even just a little months afte.

Of course I recognize that it could be depending on the attitude of the girls.
When I read the message of "Dim" it seems that it was not too much embarrassing but when I read your relation, it is different because it seems that the girl's attitude was more intrusive since you felt humiliated when you were bathed th despite your protests like younger boys including your privates, especially buttoms and crack which was certainly humiliating for a boy of more than 11 age.

I presume that it would have been more fair and less humiliating if the girls had been counsellors more older than the girls who washed you.!

But when you said that modesty for younger children was not accepted then, I believe that you could have said the same as a draftee, since according to many relations modesty was not much accepted for male teenagers aged of 18 at draft phyical examinations to decide of their fitness for military service, it seems that there was often public nudity in front of young women nurses or female doctors or even women secretaries or members of a local draft office.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:30:27 11/01/20 Sun

I can understand that it was more embarrassing being washed by just a litle older girl when you were 11 age than 8-9 age because 11 age was generally the age when a boy began to be modest.( even if your father was not wrong when he said that since you had not still hairs, you had nothing to hide)

The issue was that the girls was washing you like a small boy, including your privates parts and the most embarrassing your buttocks and asshole if she did not it quickly and if she spread the cheeks of your buttocks to wash you more properly in front of other boys even younger and other girls without any care for your embarrassment to wash more properly. It increased of course your embarrassment but if we admit that a boy was less careful about his cleanliness than a girl, it was may be necessary at least until 10 age. A too quick washing would have not been useful !

That year when you had 11 age, were you washed by the same "old" girl each time or by different girls each time or almost each time?

And I notice that after from 12 age to 15 age, you were left alone to wash yourself even if it was under supervision and without any embarrassing check of genitals and crack after the washing.

When I read some relations of boy students in a boarding school who had been submitted to such checks by a matron woman or female nurse after bath or shower even at that age, it seems that it could have been worse for you between 12 and 15!

You said that after you have had two physical examinations for the draft process, one at 16, and one at 18, and that it was full exam, What does it mean exactly "full exam".

And you said without any modesty but you did not say if at that older age you were naked in front of women or girls almost your age and how you were treated and examined?

And you said that you admitted it as "part of a man life " and no shame because you were already a big boy?

I don't understand how you could have been more embarrassed at 11 than at 16 or 18 if seen naked by a lot of persons.
Of course it was part of man life and well known in many countries with military service. Even in France every boy and his parents knew that he might report in front of a draft board commission to be examined stark naked with all a group of young men who had reached like him the age of 18 in a large examinatin room in the mayor facility.
It was really embarrassing but it was the tradition in France until middle of the 60's and each boy might comply to the summon and after on the day of the session of the draft board commission he had to parade in the nude in front of ten or twelwe members of the commission with possibly one or two women to decide of his fitness for military service after an embarrassing examination by a military doctor in front of them.

So it was rule and tradition and part of life of a young man but very unpleasant !

And it was at 18 age in France, not at 16 age followed by a second examination at 18 age.

So, I am surprised that you seem to have best admitted these draft physical examinations when you were a male teenager than the washing at 11 age?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Dim to jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:26:19 11/01/20 Sun

jean the frenchie, what if that bathing practice was a kind of boys preparation for military service?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Konstantin to jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:40:43 10/31/20 Sat

jean, it was usually in pioneer camps, indeed. It happened tens years ago for me but I recall, when I was in camp (I was there since age 8 till 15) be bathed by older girls when I was 8-9 had no big deal for me. However, at 10-11 situation, when girl who was only little older than you, washed your privates and ass-hole in front other girls and boys was very embarrassing for me. Adults (including my parents) didn't understand it and it considered naturally completely (even my dad told you have no even hairs, what do you need hide?).
After 12 before 15 we took shower independently in camp but were supervised by counselors, however, it was only discipline supervising and ours "fronts" and "asses" weren't checked. In big group of boys nudity wasn't embarrassing.
The first medical draft exams we had at 16 and 18 - and it was full exam - without any modesty - but I (don't know as other) accepted it as part of "man life" - yes, I'm seen everywhere and in front many people - but I'm "big boy" already, no shame (although, any case some procedures during exam were embarrassing enough)
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Dim to Konstantin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:03:41 11/01/20 Sun

Konstantin, my parents thought the same. I remember that summer, when I was 11, on parents' day I told my mom and dad that I have to take a shower with younger groups and that older girls wash us asking if I can change to group. I remember that my dad laughed and said something like "ha, not so bad, just wait till you join the army!" and mom told that when she was a girl she also bathed the little boys at her summer camp and that it is normal and I shouldn't feel shy.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: BS smeller is a waste of space

Author:
Konstantin to Dim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:52:38 11/03/20 Tue

Dim, I sure it was opinion almost all parents then - boy ought to be clean and in safety and he isn't big enough for real embarrassment. The same as mothers in some families bathed even teens (I know it happened although kids didn't like to speak about it even with friends) and never were concerned sons' modesty ("I'm mom, you are my boy, what can I see new") - if honestly, with me was so too.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.