VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Margaret to Chuck
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 01:07:22 11/04/20 Wed
In reply to: Chuck to Helen 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 00:12:37 11/04/20 Wed

Did counselors check quality of wiping, at least, for younger boys? Were some boys embarrassed to poop near and in front other boys or for all it wasn't big deal?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Chuck to Margaret
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:46:23 11/04/20 Wed

No. Nobody checked on anything like that.
There was a learning curve for new campers, younger and older. But after a few days, we thought nothing of it. It was Get it Done.
Older campers often, at the start of a week session, would help younger campers get up on the toilet seats. The best way for them was to take down jeans and underpants, and hop up onto the front two ends of the toilet seat. They would be very near the front of the box, almost straight up and down.
They would learn, some the hard way, to push their penis downward, between their spread legs, to pee, or they could end up peeing over the front of the box, onto their underpants.
Older boys would coach them.
After they finished peeing, they could take their hand away and simply poop down into the hole, with their penis facing up and over the front of the toilet box.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Helen to chusk
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:29:11 11/04/20 Wed

Did you ever "help" a new younger camper up onto the toilet box and actually coach him how to push down his penis so he did not pee over the front of the toilet box?
Did you touch him, meaning his penis?
If yes, how did it react to your touch?
Did he pee while you held/pushed it downward between his legs?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
chuck to helen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:10:06 11/04/20 Wed

No I did not but I saw other older boys coach the younger boys.
As a middler, I didn't have direct contact with the new kids.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Marge to Daniel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:04:50 11/04/20 Wed

You said you put toilet paper around the toilet box holes. Do you mean you actually lined the holes with toilet paper, for campers to sit on?
If so, were they expected to line the holes with new toilet paper after they used it?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Daniel to Marge
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:07:34 11/04/20 Wed

No.
I meant we put full rolls of toilet paper on the box so they were within reach to any boy sitting on the toilet box.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:29:29 11/04/20 Wed

There were always one or two boys in each cabin at Summer camp who still wet their bed at night, even at 10 and 11.
At that age we had girl counsellors and they would wake such boys during the night to take them to the toilet to make them pee so as not to do it in bed.
I wasn't one of them but I sometimes woke during the night to go and pee and could see the girl counsellor holding the boy's penis to make him pee with his briefs at his knees since he was still half asleep.
These weren't little boys but 10 and 11 year old boys.
We all wore just briefs to sleep at night.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:52:01 11/04/20 Wed

We had two boys, both 12, that had urinary incontinence, meaning they could wet the bed.
Around 1 AM I woke, needing to use the bathroom.
Two high school girls had these boys, groggy, half asleep, standing in front of a toilet in our bathroom, with their underpants all the way down, pulling on each boy's penis, and encouraging them to urinate into the toilet.
They saw me, and challenged me why I was there.
I answered truthfully that I had to go to the bathroom.
They lifted the seat of the toilet next to them and said to use that.
I did,and as I went back to bed, they started to again encourage the two still half asleep boys to piss.
The next day, both of them had no recollection of the previous nights events.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:29 11/04/20 Wed

From all what I read about toilets for boys in some american summer camps, I notice that they were not sophisticated but rather very simple.
No privacy but they were used only by boys.

As regards the interest for the daughter of the director who could see the boys peeing by a window, I don't think that it was very important, to look at a boy peeing was not so much interesting and it was not at a short distance.

What I prefer to notice was that according to what Helene or Marjorie said thre was a great difference between the bath house for girls and for boys at least in some camps since she said that as girls, they had "an outhouse, but there were individual stalls with a canvas sheet in front of each stall. The showers were individual with doors. There were also sinks with mirrors so we could do our hair."

It was very comfortable and respectuous of privacy, I doiubt that boys had the same respect for showers in a summmer camp. Always the famous double standard but I don't criticize it, may be it was normal, girls are not boys, there could be some differences in the way they weree treated.

Not sure that it is true today?

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.