VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Margaret for jean the frenchie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:33:46 11/07/20 Sat
In reply to: jean the frenchie 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 16:08:53 11/07/20 Sat

jean, my little comments on your information

3margaret " you are right, the smell of male teenagers is often important even when they bathed regurlarly. - It's true but if boys neglect hygiene their smell will be worse.

With three boys who are already all teenagers and share a bedroom, I imagine that the smell must be sometimes very strong. - I agree with you but they are my sons, no big deal

To joke it is often said that it is the smell of a tiger or a lion when you entered in the bedroom of boys in the morning. - something similar, puberty for boys is "smell age"

And besides, most of them are not careful with their clothes, when they undress, they leave them one by one just on the spot where they fall. - all three boys must change underpants (briefs) daily and I change their bed linen weekly (each Saturday)

Much of the boys needs to be disciplined but they are not today ! - I try to keep them in borders of discipline and all 3 know it

When I did my time of military service in the first 70's in France, the non commissioners officers who were in charge of a group of inductees told to us at our arrival in barracks that they would check very closely how we took our showers with instructions given to wash from head to toes front and back all together under their supervision and also that they would do regular inspections of our dormitories to check the cleanliness of our clothes, especially socks and underwears, and also that they would do ramdomly an inspection of our body cleanliness in the corridor all lining up in the nude againt the wall face to them. - very good and right custom

At first hand I found that humiliating and I disliked these situations but after a few days of living in community, I understood that it was necessary even with young men of 18 age. - jean, "boy at 18" is boy only despite of long penis and pubic bush and, at least for some of them control and inspections are necessary, the same from mom or military personal. Moreover, if friends of my sons have sleepover in our home, I give him the same requests for hygiene as my own boys.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Laura
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:36 11/07/20 Sat

I taught leather crafts at a boys camp. Every night, one staff member stayed awake all night, usually in the camp office in the rec hall.
Around midnight, that person did a walk around the whole camping area for fire watch and security. We would carry a lantern.
The boys slept in cabins. I would stop by each cabin, open the door and hold the lantern just inside enough to see that all was well.
The latrine was kept lighted all night.
It had tile floors, running water and large shower room.
Along one wall were a row of sinks, and across from them several stand up urinals and at least a half dozen toilets.
There were no enclosures or partitions between the toilets.
The door was open but the screen door was closed, so I could clearly see everything inside without opening the door.
Because of the hour, I was surprised to see a boy sitting on one of the toilets. He was wearing a t shirt, and his PJs were down around his feet.
He was masturbating.
I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there and watched him.
In a few moments, he lifted himself up off the toilet seat, leaned over forward and because of the open front toilet seat, I clearly saw several spurts of white semen shoot out of his penis.
He sat back down on the toilet seat and I could see his very erect penis sticking almost straight upward.
As he gathered up his PJ bottoms, I ducked around the side of the latrine, so he would not see me when he left.
He came out, turned on his flashlight a trotted up and across the field toward his cabin.
I saw him the next day in leather crafts, but of course, never said anything to him, or anyone else, until this time.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Alex to Laura
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:57 11/07/20 Sat

All boys since certain age do it sometimes together with friends. It's normal absolutely. Any boy in his bedroom, bathroom, shower must feel free when masturbate. My mom keep in my room tissues and jello for me since my 12 when started puberty
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Joan to Laura
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:37:24 11/07/20 Sat

Laura
How old was the boy you watched masturbating in the latrine?
You said you actually saw him spurt out of his penis, so he was at least 13 or more.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Laura to Joan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:46:41 11/07/20 Sat

I don't really know. I only saw the boys that were in leather crafts, ages from 9 to 15. I was a freshmen in college, and I had seen my same age boys naked. Yes, and had seen my same age boys ejaculate.
But I had never seen a kid his age masturbating. He did have some pubic hair, I do remember that, so he was probably 14. The oldest campers were 15.
Maybe another reader has a better understanding of when boys develop that ability.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:49:55 11/08/20 Sun

If this happened at our church run camp the boy would have been punished or severely reprimanded.
Masturbation was considered as a sin and a dirty thing to do in those days.
Most counsellors kept a lookout for this, especially in toilets and during the night.
To answer your question, most boys develop the ability to ejaculate after age 13, so it starts with teens. But it doesn't mean that young boys do not masturbate before that age, usually starting around age 10 or 11.
I can speak from experience at that age. Although I didn't ejaculate before age 13 the dry orgasm was intense just the same.

Author:
Laura to Tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:47:04 11/08/20 Sun

Thanks for your response.
You said that "Most counsellors kept a lookout for this, especially in toilets and during the night."
How would that be possible since those activities would be done in private, behind a curtain or door closed or under the bed covers.
How closely did they monitor for that, and were these counsellors adults, male or female or older campers?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Tommy to Laura
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:47:40 11/08/20 Sun

There was no privacy or doors in the toilets and showers. They were open areas much like other posters described and could easily be watched by someone standing or passing just outside or by the open entrance.

The rythmic masturbation movements under the bedsheets could also be a tell tale sign. I could observe and tell from my bed that some boys were doing it by these movements.
Also soiled sheets in the teen boys beds in the morning were obvious signs.

The counsellors up to age 12 were usually college or HS girls, but there were still some boys who did it and some were caught. I was one of them and was caught twice at age 11. Our girl counsellor at age 12 was not so strict about it and probably even found it amusing.

Not all counsellors were strict about it, some just ignored it if it was done discreetly while others were more strict.

Author:
Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:02:14 11/08/20 Sun

to Tommy:
and anyone reading this:

"If this happened at our church run camp the boy would have been punished or severely reprimanded.
Masturbation was considered as a sin and a dirty thing to do in those days."

this is why parents should talk to their kids about masturbation. many people are led to believe that masturbation is a sin. and i thank you Tommy for also saying 'in those days'. not only was it commonly called a sin but that one could or would go to hell for it. this leads to so much guilt that will surely come if this isn't talked about as a family. all that shame is that taught and applied. where in the Bible does it say that masturbation is a sin? instead, when a male goes through a nocturnal emission, he is considered unclean. what i am saying is that this will surely happen, and prepare yourself and prepare your loved ones. we are going to masturbate. we are going to have a nocturnal emission. Boy, I am so glad i had a wonderful Dad that said to me "son, when you masturbate, do it in the privacy of your room. close the door, and try to plan ahead and have tissue to clean your mess. and if any of us walk in on you by accident, we promise to walk back out." of which Mom also agreed and elaborated. Moms, Dads. talk to your children.

"Most counselors kept a lookout for this, especially in toilets and during the night."

this bothers me.

"To answer your question, most boys develop the ability to ejaculate after age 13, so it starts with teens. But it doesn't mean that young boys do not masturbate before that age, usually starting around age 10 or 11.
I can speak from experience at that age. Although I didn't ejaculate before age 13 the dry orgasm was intense just the same."

thank you Tommy for using the word ejaculate. this a topic that should be discussed in a family. Dads should talk to their sons about this. and in today's society with single Moms at the helm, Moms should talk about their sons, and their daughters. ejaculations are going to happen. and what should happen after ejaculation should also be discussed.

thank you Tommy

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.