VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Margaret for jean the frenchie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:50:03 11/07/20 Sat
In reply to: jean the frenchie 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 16:08:53 11/07/20 Sat

jean, I can answer if it's interesting for you -

"Margaret " what do you mean by an inspection ? - exam from head to toe and with my experience and cooperation with boy it's need couple minutes only

it means that you let them take their shower without supervision but after your youngest boy of 14 age is inspected daily and the two older less regularly but one time by week ? - yes, it so

how do you proceed? in short - head, hairs, ears and behind ears, chest, tummy, pubic hair, penis, turn of, back, bottom (bent and spread), legs and feet...

your sons must strip completely in front of you in the bathroom and you are inspecting their body, front for genitals and back for buttocks and crack ? - they don't strip because they in this moment are naked already after shower and yes, I inspecting everything

it must be a little embarrassing especially for the two oldest ? - they are boys in family and mom's care is part of usual discipline

Did you examin them one by one without presence of an other son or together ? - both variants but I don't encourage too shyness in front brothers - all three are boys, all three are brothers - mom's exam the same for all.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:10:37 11/08/20 Sun

"Margaret" thank you for your answers, it ssems that you are acting like a drill sergeant with your sons : no privacy, no modesty..

I presume that if you have inspected them from early age, they are now used to that kind of inspection but for the oldest sons it must be nevertheless embarrassing since they are no more small kids and you are inspecting all their bodies including cracks and sides of butt hole while they must bent over and spread their cheeks, nothing is more humiuliating for a male teenager !

And in front of each other to increase tthe embarrassment.

The nudidy in front of a mother is not a big deal for sons who have been used to it but the inspection even if it does not last a very long time and is quick is not common.
I guess that they never talk about it to their classmates at school.

If you are married,and not a wive, does your husband agree with that kind of inspection, was he inspected like that by his mother at the same age? do you dicuss sometimes with him about privacy and modesty of your sons.

you said that it was the same if a friend of one of your sons slept at your home, but I presume that he is not submitted by you to the same corporal inspection of cleanliness than your sons ?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Margaret to jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:26:39 11/08/20 Sun

jean, with all respect to you opinion -

it ssems that you are acting like a drill sergeant with your sons : no privacy, no modesty.. - jean, mom of 3 teenagers boys ought to be kind of sergeant but with love

I presume that if you have inspected them from early age, they are now used to that kind of inspection but for the oldest sons it must be nevertheless embarrassing since they are no more small kids and you are inspecting all their bodies including cracks and sides of butt hole while they must bent over and spread their cheeks, nothing is more humiuliating for a male teenager ! - they are boys in family, they are brothers, I'm their mother and regular inspection for boys (even teenagers) is part of motherly care and part of family discipline.

And in front of each other to increase the embarrassment. -
- again, they are boys, they are brothers, nobody ought to be embarrassed to show even his "butt hole" - it's family

The nudidy in front of a mother is not a big deal for sons who have been used to it but the inspection even if it does not last a very long time and is quick is not common. -
- each family has own rules and laws, but I know that almost all mothers from our "Church mothers' club" have the same methods care with their children.

I guess that they never talk about it to their classmates at school - some their friends know about it ans were on sleepovers in our home. For them it's usual motherly care

If you are married,and not a wive, does your husband agree with that kind of inspection, was he inspected like that by his mother at the same age? do you dicuss sometimes with him about privacy and modesty of your sons. - My husband is sailor and absence in home months. However, he agrees with me completely and in his childhood he and his siblings had strict discipline in home too.

you said that it was the same if a friend of one of your sons slept at your home, but I presume that he is not submitted by you to the same corporal inspection of cleanliness than your sons ? - some of boys' friends are sons of my fronds from our Church congregation and we all have opinion that boy on sleepover ought to have the same rules that children in "host-family". If I inspecting one of my older boys in this day (youngest is checked daily), his friend on sleepover is checked by me too. Boys on sleepover are on my responsibility, they usually share beds with my boys and have to have the same hygiene rules
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:20:29 11/08/20 Sun

i have to agree with Margaret.

and i never had a problem with being inspected by Mom or Dad at any given moment or for any reason. they were most welcome to inspect. any part of me. including my crack.

this they also did in front of my sisters. and sometimes, my aunts would ask Mom because they were concerned over their sons. so Mom would let my aunts examine me much to compare me to my cousins. and i never felt forced. and i never hesitated, and i felt no reason to say no. there was a concern there. a concern parents have for their children.

i agree with Margaret.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Margaret to Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:45 11/08/20 Sun

"...and i never had a problem with being inspected by Mom or Dad at any given moment or for any reason. they were most welcome to inspect. any part of me. including my crack..."

Manuel, until which age did your parents inspection for you?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Paula to Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:26:23 11/08/20 Sun

Hi, Manuel,
were your sister inspected by Dad or Mom too or it was boys' privilege only? How often did your parents inspect your butt crack when you were teen - on average - daily, weekly...?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:10 11/13/20 Fri

to Paula

i don't remember Dad ever inspecting my sisters. he was very respectful and usually gave that job to my Mom. Mom had no problem checking the boys and we had no problem with Mom checking us either. my brother and i had no preferences as to which parent. and if a sister wanted to see, she could. and they were never told no. i think Mom may have said something like my sisters one day will have sons. she was right. they do.

Author:
Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:51:27 11/08/20 Sun

we grew up with family nudity. it was somewhat common for either Mom or Dad to inspect us especially if they thought they saw something or for just about any reason.

for me, i was nude most every day. even the cold days, but when too cold then i would get dressed.

and all this up till i went on to college. 18.

although i would come home on weekends or summers or holidays and i would go nude then, too. we were never discouraged, we were never told no.

both Mom and Dad would get really close looks, and my sisters always joined in to see.

Author:
Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:03:19 11/09/20 Mon

to Paula

i don't remember how often. it wasn't everyday. it wasn't weekly. it wasn't on any timed schedule. just whenever a parent saw something that concerned them. and usually if one of us was checked out, we were all checked out.

Author:
Paula to Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:13:09 11/09/20 Mon

I see your parents were very smart. Indeed, if all children have inspection together it cancelled any embarrassment and children, despite their age, can show their bottom crack to parents and siblings without any shame. Am I right?

Author:
Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:06:35 11/13/20 Fri

to Paula

not sure if that was their reasoning. I think its more like "might as well just check everybody while we're at it" type of thing.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:52:32 11/09/20 Mon

" Manuel"

your situation was not at all the same as that of the teenagers sons of "Margaret " since we were frequently nude at home and nudity was very common in your family, it was not only a question of checking your cleanliness.

"Margaret" still one question :

I presume that like you said you are a loving family and when you inspect the clealiness of your boys, it is with love and motherly care for their respect of hygiene, not to embarrass or humiliate them. And you do the same with their friends if they sleep at your home.

But would you have performed the same kind of inspection if you would have one daughter instead of one of the three sons ? and at the same age when she would have been a teenager ?
Or do you think that it must be different for a girl and a boy, a daughter and a son , and if yes, why ?

Author:
Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:57:39 11/09/20 Mon

I never thought I would post something to this board, but after reading about several boy camp experiences, I will speak my story.
My mom worked in the office of a camp in Pennsylvania. She had to do the overnight watch, and asked me to stay over ay the came with her.
Sometime around midnight or 1:am she had to do the walk around, similar to the one the other poster described.
It was very dark, and we carried a lantern.
We went to each cabin and she opened the door and lifted the lantern to see that all was OK.
In one cabin, as she looked inside, we saw a boy, maybe 11 or 12, sitting up in his bunk, sobbing.
Mom went in, as I stayed by the door, to see what was the matter.
The boy was a first year camper, had to go to the bathroom, and his flashlight batteries were down.
Mom told him to come with us, and the three of us walked over to the wash house. The wash house had a light by the door, but it was dark inside.
She opened the door, reached around and turned on the light.
The wash house had sinks on one side and a row of toilets on the other. There were no partitions between the toilets.
The boy hurried in, and even though he knew we were there and could clearly see him, he opened his pj's pulled down the front of his underwear, lifted the seat, and started peeing into the toilet.
When he was done, he washed his hands, and we all walked back to his cabin. He was a happy camper.
I'm not sure he even realized that I was just a girl, and not another staff.

Author:
Curious to Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:20:07 11/09/20 Mon

What were your feelings at seeing the preteen boy peeing and his penis exposed?
How old were you at the time?

Author:
Sharron to Curioue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:23:37 11/09/20 Mon

My first surprise was that he did not sit down.
I just figured that everybody sat down to pee.
So it was a surprise to see him standing up and not having it go all over the floor.

Author:
Margaret to jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:31:14 11/09/20 Mon

"...But would you have performed the same kind of inspection if you would have one daughter instead of one of the three sons ? and at the same age when she would have been a teenager ?..."

Jean, I can't answer on your question, I don't know answer.
For my 3 boys and their friends (with agreement their parents) I can provide all my requests of hygiene, but I have no experience with girls.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:13:21 11/10/20 Tue

"Margaret"

you are lucky to have only to care about boys, it is more easy in fact because they are more obedient on the reverse of what a lot of adult persons thought and did not make a mess about intimate inspections by their mothers like that you do. they forget easily their initial embarrassment if the mother is acting with motherly manners.
Most of the sons are so loving their mothers that they don't care to be naked in front of her and think that she does for the best ...

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:20:14 11/10/20 Tue

"Sharon "

I like your relation about summer camp because it shows how things could be normal without any wrong ideas.

I am sure that the boy was so happy to have been able to pee that he did not mind who could have seen his genitals while peeing with his Pyjama pulled down, he was only 12 age and the most important for him was to pee during that night ! nothing else was important.

And your innocence to discover that a boy could pee while standing without sitting on a toilet seat shows that all girls were not so educated about male anatomy tha some tryed to tell.

Author:
Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:50 11/10/20 Tue

I actually tried to pee standing up, at our cabin.
It didn't work. I made a mess on the floor and around the toilet.
Mom saw me cleaning up and asked what had happened. I told her honestly what I was trying to do. She laughed, Hugged me and told me she would make some arrangements for me to learn about boys.
And she did. She really did.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:33:10 11/11/20 Wed

What exactly were the arrangements that your mom made to let you learn more about boys?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sharron to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:13 11/11/20 Wed

Mom set up an informational session with the mom of a 14 year old boy, who was just as ignorant about girls.
He evidently had just experienced his first wet dream, which she helped him clean up, and was full of questions about girls.
We did it at their house.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Mary to Sharren
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:40:35 11/12/20 Thu

How did you do "it"?
Was it just talk, pictures, film, did either of you actually see the other naked?
I know it was some time ago, but share as much as you can recall.
Were both moms involved, was there a third person leading, or was it just the two moms.
I think the readers would like to have more specifics.
Do other readers agree?
Please share the factual details.

Author:
Sammy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:10:59 11/12/20 Thu

I was in the same situation as you and that boy who wanted to pee at camp when I used to sleep over at my aunt's house.
She had a big old house and I was scared to go pee alone to the bathroom at night which was on a different floor than our bedroom.
I slept in my girl cousin's room because I was scared to sleep alone. She was just one year older than me and I would ask her to accampany me to the bathroom when I wanted to pee. I was between 11 and 12 at the time.
I didn't care that she watched me pee and saw my penis as long as she was there while I peed in spite of a little embarrassment. I think it was the same with the boy you saw peeing at the camp, he was probably scared to go out in the dark to the toilets and was grateful that you and your mom were there in spite of having to pee and show his penis in front of you.
In such cases the feeling of security overcomes the feeling of embarrassment, even if he was a preteen boy like I was.

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:06:02 11/11/20 Wed

"sharron "

What were the arrangements of your mother to learn you more about the boy's anatomy

Author:
Sharron to Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:10:41 11/12/20 Thu

They really planned it out well.
We went over to their house and we had a backyard BBQ.
The boy's name was larry and we hit it off good. We even played lawn darts. Some of the readers my recall that game.
Later, we went into the house. Everything was done in the rumpus room. What we would today call the family room.
It had a deep pile red shag carpet, and they had black large bean bag seats.
Our moms were present the whole time and really guided Larry and me.
Yes, we saw each other naked.
There was looking, and touching.
I think we were both very nervous, but as we progressed, our moms helped to put us at ease.
We both became very aroused from looking and touching.
Larry's arousal was very obvious.
Understand, this was not a make out session. There was no hugging or kissing or things like that. This was check it out, look, touch, feel and such.
I enjoyed the whole thing, and feel that our moms presence, guidance and encouragement made it a success.
Does that answer your questions.

Author:
Dale to Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:56 11/12/20 Thu

You still haven't said how old you were at the time.

Were you into puberty yet, or just a young curious girl?

Did the boy ejaculate while you were fingering his penis since he was 14 and you said that he was aroused from the beginning?

Author:
Sharron to Dale
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:46:41 11/12/20 Thu

Dale:
We were both 14 and both going into 9th grade in September.
We were both in early puberty. We both had pubic hair, alto not much. I had more than him. My breasts were small, more like the pointed paper cups you used at a drinking fountain.
Although I handled his erect penis a lot, and did stroke it, with encouragement from both moms, it was not sufficient to cause ejaculation. I will say that I was very aroused from his fingers touching me, but neither of us had ougasms.
No, he did not ejaculate, while we were there.
His mom told my mom that he did, with her encouragement and support, after we left.
At the time I had no idea what that was.
Does that answer your question OK?

Author:
Sharron to Dale
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:14:12 11/12/20 Thu

Sorry I didn't get that all right.
He was not aroused from the beginning, in fact, when he and his mom first came into the room, he was wearing a terry bathrobe, and was very nervous,
When his mom asked him to take off his robe, he was almost shaking. He did take it off and stood totally naked in front of all of us,
At that time, his penis was totally limp and hanging down over his scrotum.
But as his mom encouraged him to touch his penis so I could see, I was invited to touch is penis, and as I held it, he came up to a full erection.
Both my mom and his mom showered him with praise and support and encouragement, which helped to put him at ease.
He remained erect for the rest of the session.
I was totally fascinated with the whole thing.

Author:
Bradley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:58:24 11/12/20 Thu

I can remember, in the 1960s standing in line outside the camp outhouse, we called the willie, waiting to go in.
The willie saw a square, canvas tent, on a plywood platform, over a deep pit.
There were two holes on each side to sit on, and a narrow metal trough, that came out from the back of the tent to the middle.
That was the pee latrine.
During busy times, a counselor would stand at the door and signal what spaces were opening up.
When he saw that a boy was finishing peeing, or had reached for toilet paper, the counselor would ask down the line whether you had to pee or poop.
You indicated with one or two fingers, what you had to do.
He then allowed you into the willie and you either stood in front of the boy wiping or moved right up to the urinal trough, as the other boy moved away.

Author:
Laura to Bradley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:39:27 11/13/20 Fri

Was it always backed up like that?
Ladies rooms in stores sometimes get backed up like that?
Where did this counselor stand to see all that was happening?
It could not have been like that all day, was it?

Author:
Curious to Bradley and others
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:41 11/13/20 Fri

Were the counselors overseeing the boys peeing males or also females?

I imagine those boys up to age 12 who had girl counselors, as many here say they did, would also oversee the boys under their charge peeing to keep order.

Has anyone had this experience at camp of having girl counselors overseeing them while peeing in groups?

Author:
he
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:44:17 11/23/20 Mon

nihao

Author:
Joan to Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:28:20 11/13/20 Fri

Did you and your mom talk about what happened?
Did that experience satisfy your questions?
I would have done anything for an experience like that.
Was that the only time you ever saw him naked?
Did you see him ever ejaculate?
If so, when and where did those things happen?
Were your Moms still involved?

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 09:19:05 11/13/20 Fri

"Sammy"

Thank you for your message because it shows that a shy boy could at that time ( it would be the same today !) consider as much more important to be able to pee when it is dark outside than to expose his penis to the view of a female counsellor and a girl of his age.

It is obiously true: to expose his penis was so a few event at 12 age that a boy did not hesitate a long time beetween that inconvenient and the possibility of being relieved by peeing.

Author:
Mary to Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:08:12 11/13/20 Fri

So Sharron,
Was that the only "session" you had wuth that boy?
Was there another?
Did you get to see him ejaculate?
I wish my mom had done something like that for me.

Author:
Sharron to Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:28:47 11/13/20 Fri

Yes, there was one more time.
At the end of the season, we went again to Larry's house.
Like before, we had hot dogs and stuff, but it was raining, so we did everything in that rumpus room.
We did toss across, a beanbag game, and we all played a board game call Sorry. It was all fun.
After the games, Larry's mom said it was time for us to undress. Larry went up stairs, and I went into the power room next to where we were.
In no time I heard Larry bounding down the stairs and into the room.
When I stepped out of the powder room, with a beach towel around my shoulders, Larry was wearing the same terry robe, and sitting with his mom on one of the big beanbag seats.
He greeted me with a big smile, very much at ease.
As before, we touched, felt, looked and fondled each other
as we were coached my our moms.
We were both highly aroused, and Larry's mom said something about Larry was starting to leak. H e was. A clear, slippery fluid was seeping out of his penis and running down the shaft.My mom said it was good and normal, and coached mr how to smear it around the head of his penis and up and down the shaft.
That's when things changed a bit.
Larry's mom told him to lay down on the shag carpet, and for me to sit next to him, with my legs spread open so he could see.
His penis was standing up, arching up and over his patch of pubic hair, as if it was pointing at his belly button.
Larry reached over to touch my clit, and my mom told me to start stroking his penis again.
For several minutes I floated in the air as his fingers flicked, rubbed and stimulated me
Larry asked me go go a little faster.
In another moment, he turned his head toward his mom and shook his head with a yes.
His mom said to watch closely, because his penis was about toejaculate.
Mom got up on her knees to see better, and as I continued to stroke, he began to spurt.
I t took me as a surprise, and I stopped, for a second.
Right away his mom said not to stop but keep doing it until he stopped spurting.
That's when I went over the top and had my orgasm.
My mom saw me jerk, and put her arms around me, and held me tight as not only did I continue stroking Larry's penis, but thrilled to the feeling of my own orgasm.
Larry had streaks of watery, white semen from the tip of his penis almost up to his neck. He propped himself up on his elbows, and we all giggled as we watched a glob of pearly goo slither down into his belly button, where it looked like a spoon full of white Jello.
Everybody relaxed, and Larry and I experienced afterglow.
We cleaned up. Got dressed and had ice cream.
I saw Larry one last time.
The camp had an "End of Summer Party", and invited all staff to bring a local friend.
Mom invited Larry and his mom.
We had fun, played tennis and shot arrows.
When it was over, and everybody leaving, Larry gave me a big hug, and whispered a thank you in my ear.
With all we had done, that was the only time we actually hugged each other.

Author:
Sharron to Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:32:23 11/13/20 Fri

So yes.
I did get to see him ejaculate.

Author:
Mom of 3 (old letter)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:16:06 11/13/20 Fri

I told here already about my methods of raising in family. If it's interesting for you, I'm repeating my text.
My boys are 16 and 18 (almost 19) now. Daughter is 15 but she is more responsible and sometimes much more smarter then older brothers. If boy deserve punishment, according to our rules it's traditional barebottomed spanking in front family. Culprit boy gets lying face down on ottoman - we name it "spanking bench" - with legs on both side of ottoman and pillow under hips. In this position bottom is elevated enough and buttocks are spread enough for clenching prevention. Since starting boys' puberty - for both it was about 12 - I wash their behinds before spanking. This procedure increases sensitivity of punishment because my hairbrush works more painful on wet bottom and, other side, decreases "boyish smell", which is usual (an natural) in their age. Earlier, when any from boys got punishment, daughter's duty was bring 2 wet towels - one for bottom moistening and second for wiping tears and snots after spanking. About an year ago I decided Lizzy is old enough for increasing her help to me and she can wash brothers' bottoms herself, of course, for beginning, under my supervision. The first time, when I offer her do it, she was dissatisfied - "Mommy, why I ought to wipe boyish dirty behinds?".
I explained her and boys that they are her brothers and she is old enough for assistance to mother in care for brothers. Moreover, in future she will have own children and now she gets lessons and experience for future. Of course, boys protested, especially, Teddy, elder, - "Mom, Lizzy is child only, she can't wipe me!" I explained that, really, she is younger but she is smarter and never do such foolish and stupid acts as both boys. She representative me and carry out my orders. Now, Lizzy is very proud of my trust and, when any from boys ought to get my punishment and is lying on ottoman with bottom up, Lizzy moisten his buttocks by wet towel and thoughtfully wipes his crack. If bottom wasn't clean enough - it happens sometimes with both boys, especially, Tommy, younger, - Lizzy scolds them that big boys have to clean own bottoms after pooping better.
I can see boys' ears become red almost the same as will their behinds very soon.

Author:
Bradley to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:33:11 11/13/20 Fri

There were both male and female counselors who would watch the latrine at busy times. The girls were mostly local highschool girls, or daughters of camp staff.
Just inside the latrine door was a stool, like a bar stool.
Who ever had that duty would usually just sit on that stool. From there he or she could see the whole area, not all that large, anyway, and see out the screen door at the lime of waiting boys.
If he or she saw that a boy was finishing his pee, or if she saw a boy getting ready to wipe his bit, she would push the door open and hold up one or two fingers. The next guys in line would hold up fingers for what they had to do and she would usher that person in to the latrine and point to the opening space.
It was simple, but it worked.

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:07 11/13/20 Fri

Does anybody remember those green or white round oder cakes they used to drop into the gutters of the latrines.
We called them "targets".

Author:
Curious to Bradley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:57:58 11/14/20 Sat

Was the girl counselor in full view of the boys penises while they peed or did she sit at a discreet angle at the back of the boys?

Also the boys waiting in line to pee or poop were they wearing normal clothes or just underpants, like when they were woken up in the morning when all boys would want to pee?

How old were the boys that the girl counselors could see peeing, was it just the younger boys or also the older ones?

Author:
Bradley to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:00:40 11/14/20 Sat

Who ever sat on that stool could see petty much down the full length of the urinal trough, so she could tell when a boy was finishing his pee. She also had an angled, full front view of the boys sitting on the far side toilet box, and was closest to the same side three boys sitting on the toilet box next to the stool.
Most of the boys would be dressed in the camp shorts.
They wore gray sweatsuits on cooler days.
The campers were from 10 to 15.
There were both male and female staff who had that duty.
They were not there all day, just the busy times.

Author:
Derek to Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:56:14 11/13/20 Fri

Sharron, your and Larry's mothers did very smart decision then. Which is your opinion now - was it right for both, you and Larry?

Author:
Sharron to Derek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:51:47 11/13/20 Fri

Yes. I remember it as a very good experience. I felt safe, secure and loved.
Our moms worked at making us feel good, and feel good about ourselves.

Author:
Derek to Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:58:38 11/14/20 Sat

I sure this day was more useful for your (and Larry's) education than any school lessons.
Do you know who from moms - your or Larry's - was author of such excellent idea?

Author:
Sharron to Derek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:36:02 11/14/20 Sat

That's something we'll never know.
Everything took place at Larry's house, and his mom sort of lead the sessions, but my mom was an active and supporting participant, even showing me the best way to hold Larry's penis as I mastubated him. I think, Larry and his mom must have talked about it a lot, between our two sessions, because he was so much more at ease, even anxious for the second time.
When I came out of the powder room and he was sitting next to his mom, he was already excited. And when he got up and took of his terry robe, we all could see that his penis was fully erect and he was happy, not nervous, like the first time.
What do you think?

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:26:42 11/14/20 Sat

I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall at either, or better yet, both of those "sessions".

Author:
Derek to Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:17:16 11/14/20 Sat

Boys at 14 has erection very easy (I remember myself) especially when he and girl are standing naked in front each other.
In general you are lucky kids and such lesson with loving moms was one of important days your life, I sure.
Am I right?

Author:
Sharron to Derek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:33:39 11/14/20 Sat

Yes,
They were exciting, wonderful days, because they were in the context of
loving, supportive and safe family circles.
I value those loving memories.
Yes, thank you for sharing.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:22:24 11/14/20 Sat

Such a situation of two moms deciding to put their 14 year old son and daughter respectively in front of each other naked and encouraged to touch each other's sexual parts is probably very rare.

This would probably happen more likely in secret between the boy and the girl and not in front of parents.

Also, although there is no doubt that a 14 year old boy would immediately erect in front of a naked girl his own age, it may be different if there were two moms present when the boy would feel nervous about it and may not erect so easily.

I think this subject should be on a new separate thread, this thread about camps is getting too long anyway.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Jen to Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:45 11/14/20 Sat

I had a similar experience, although not as extensive.
It was my mom and her sister, my aunt, me and my cousin.
I was 12 and he was 13.
It involved looking and touching.
There was no masturbation.
His penis did get erect.
Both of our moms were there the whole time.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Fred to Jem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:41:31 11/14/20 Sat

Jen can you share any more details of your experience with your 13 year old cousin?
Where were you? Who all was there.
You said there was touching and looking. To what extent?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Jen to Fred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:30 11/14/20 Sat

We were at their house. In his bedroom.
Me, Richie, my Mom and Richie's Mom, my Mom's sister.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Stella to Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:59:25 11/14/20 Sat

Very right and smart mothers' decision

Author:
Jen to Stella
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:13:18 11/15/20 Sun

I think so too.
I am very glad for their decision.
For me it gave me a world of information about a boy's body.
I was still a young girl.
Flat chest, no pubic hair, no periods.
For Richie I think it was both informative and also very sexually stimulating.
I am proud of both my aunt and my Mom for doing and explaining it all.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Your aunt and mother should be in jail for abuse. They're both low-lives

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:08:44 11/15/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Fred to Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:58 11/15/20 Sun

Jen
How do you "break the ice" in a session like that?
Wouldn't there be a lot of tension, on the adults as well as the kids?
Were you sitting around, standing, on the floor. Who goes first?
I would have been very nervous.
Did you and Richie know what you all were going to do?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:10:35 11/15/20 Sun

We started just talking. Mom and me sitting on Richies lower bunk bed, and he and his Mom on a cedar chest across from us.
Richie showed his model airplanes he was building.
Our moms talked about them growing up. There were funny stories. We all got very relaxed.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Maria to Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:41:01 11/15/20 Sun

All of that is great, and I could do that very easily. My son has HO trains all around his bedroom, but at some point it has to get serious.
I would love to do this for him before he gets much older.
He is in 8th grade now. I shampooed and trimmed his hair recently, while he was in the tub, and I could easily see that he is getting developed, down there.
He has asked questions about girls that leads me to think that his friends are talking about it.
Any and all suggestions, from anybody would be appreciated.

I think it is time.
How did you and your sister make that move?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:31:52 11/16/20 Mon

I find this a bit weird.
Surely a 14 year old boy today would know everything about girls and sex from the internet just by turning his computer on.
On the other hand having a direct contact with a same age girl would be the ultimate sex education for both, bar intercourse.
But I am staying neutral on this because it may have some benefit to some kids.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: You think sexual abuse has benefits? This is why I said most of you are pedophiles

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:03:40 11/18/20 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Dr. Phil
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:20:09 11/24/20 Tue

Factchecker. Did you have mommy issues? Did she abuse you sexually. Your behavior strongly suggests that you were abused.
Your constant denials of situations never happening and quick judgements that everyone is a pedophile points out you need to tell someone about what happened to you Some call it a "tattler's trait" where you are pointing out issues that are unsettled deep in side you believing that things like this could never happen.
Lashing out at others who are correctly dealing with shameful or embarrassing issues like your own points directly to the denial you constantly express. Your attempts to prove that things like this never really happened is your minds way to escape the reality of what really happened to you!
You need to face up to this and get it out in the open as many on this site have already done. It is healthy to explain to yourself, and others as well, what truly happened in your childhood so your mind can finally heal!
Please seek professional help with this as it doesn't look like you can see your problem(s). This could cause issues in your personal, professional and sexual life and could easily be fixed by simply opening up. It is called "Association Denial" where your mind cannot cope with the possibility of this happening to you so you simply lash out towards others who suffer from a similar condition.
SERIOUSLY, PLEASE SEEK HELP!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
"Boise"
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:32:03 11/24/20 Tue

Damn, Dr. Phil, you are spot on with Factchecker! That's amazing! I really couldn't figure out what his problem was and why he keeps posting on this sight. He absolutely hates what everyone writes but continues to troll the sight. You hit the nail right on the head!

Author:
Heather
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:20 11/24/20 Tue

Sounds about right Dr. Phil. The guy definatly has some issues. There is something wrong with him upstairs if you know what I mean!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Sydney
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:22:08 11/25/20 Wed

LOL, is Dr. Phil for real. It is so funny if what he says is true! Factchecker is really out there, but if he was abused as a boy that would make a lot of sense.
That's why he always tries to deny that these things really never happened! Pure denial, he doesn't want to hear others talking about what they went thru!
Never would I have guessed he was troubled by his past, sexually I mean. You know, like Dr. Phil said, with his mother!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Gina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:25 11/25/20 Wed

In all honesty, that is sad. No child should ever be put thru that kind of abuse by his mother.
Even though many things point to this as being his problem I hope that is not the case. But it does answer many questions about his behavior!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Herrington
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:12 11/25/20 Wed

Screw Factchecker! He has made each and everyone of us miserable by taking almost every topic on this site off topic! He is nothing but a troll that wants attention. Screw him!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: That was sexual abuse

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:36:00 11/15/20 Sun

If true, your parents and the boys parents should have been thrown in jail.

Author:
Derek to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:53:08 11/14/20 Sat

"...This would probably happen more likely in secret between the boy and the girl and not in front of parents..."

I sure almost each teen (and even preteen) had it in his/her life (with me it happened too) but difficult imagine this situation (specially education) in mothers presence. Nevertheless some mothers in families where children don't have siblings opposite gender can do so. It isn't bad and acceptable if children are agree

Author:
Christopher to Sharron, Derek, Curious...
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:41:51 11/14/20 Sat

I can recall one summer afternoon when I was 14 year old and I got into trouble while my mom's best friend Kate and her 10-11 year old daughter Sandra were visiting. Much to my dismay, mom started to unbutton my pants for a spanking right there in the kitchen in front of Kate and Sandra.
My mom turned to Kate and said "I hope you don't mind seeing Chris get spanked. I feel it will do him a lot more good if you and Sandra witness it rather than me taking him to the bathroom to do it."
Kate replied, "Oh that's fine. I will give Sandra a chance to see what a boy looks like."
I could only look straight at the floor as my pants and shorts were lowered to my ankles and mom started to lecture me while I was bare from the waist down. Finally, she took me over her lap for a long hard spanking with her hairbrush. Sandra stood near my mom and I knew she could see all my "boyish secrets" while I was squirming. Years later as I loook back at that day, I am reasonbaly certain that afternoon's events had been planned.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Herbert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:41:23 11/15/20 Sun

We I was in grad school, I worked as a summer school English teacher at a boys camp in Maryland.
One evening, rather late, I went to get something from my car. On the way back, I passed the boys latrine, and needing to pee, I went to the door to go in.
The lights were on inside, and I could see back to the shower room, a large open room with multiple shower heads, in the rear.
There were two campers in the showers. I recognized both.
One was about 13, and the other 15.
Both of them were fully erect and masturbating.Like another has said, since I didn't know what to do, I did nothing and just watched.
I wasn't long until both boys experienced orgasm.
I saw both of them the next day, but said nothing.
What do you all think I should have done, or what would you havs done in that situation.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:15:04 11/15/20 Sun

i never experienced anything like that when i was a youth or as an adult.

what would I have done? probably the same.

on one hand, just don't move a muscle so I wouldn't embarrass them.

you can't really say anything. i wouldn't want to be the source of body shame or embarrassment. that would be wrong as my parents taught me not to be ashamed and said i could masturbate without any shame or embarrassment. why should I do that to someone else.

i would just pee and get out and not say anything. if they ask me about it later, I would give them my opinion of which that would be what i just mentioned.

if they never bring it up, neither will i.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Herbert to Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:20:50 11/15/20 Sun

THanks for your response.
I didn't go in.
I peed against a tree outside.
The younger boy was actually one of my English Lit remedial students.
They never knew I was there.

Author:
Barton to Herbert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:19:41 11/15/20 Sun

You all did right - boys acts was natural in such age (13-15)
and you didn't trouble them. In this age all boys make so.
Herbert, I sure in teen age you masturbated too and could understand boys. Am I right?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Lori to Herbert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:45:05 11/15/20 Sun

I think you did the right thing.
If you had gone in, they would have known that you saw them masturbating, and even if you simply used the toilet and left, they would have been embarrassed.
I can't see me. ever in that situation, having no reason to go up to the door of the boy's bathroom. But, I think, yes, I would have watched, if I was sure they could not see me, more out of curiosity, and I would never have said anything to anybody.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Herbert to Lori
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:30:32 11/16/20 Mon

Thank you for responding.
I will say honestly, it was sexually arousing to see the two boys doing that.
Yes, when I got back to my room in the counsellors cabin, I did mastirbate, and orgasm.
Please understand.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Herbert to Barton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:23:39 11/16/20 Mon

i did. I suspect you did too.
am I right?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Herbert \
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:41:56 11/16/20 Mon

Yes i did.
There was a lot of sexual activity back then.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Barton to Herbert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:07:43 11/16/20 Mon

All boys did so despite of any punishments from parents, counselors etc
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Heather
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:06:11 11/16/20 Mon

I was an activities director for a girls camp and we decided to have a boys camp join us for a 4th of July pic-nik lakeside. It was a surprise when the boys arived and their director had all the boys strip nude and put their clothes in grocery bags with their names on them.
It was a treat for the girls as 30 some nude boys totally exposed themselves to the girls. Penises were everywhere you looked and for many of the girls, it was their first time seeing a nude boy.
It was very obvious that some boys were embarrassed by their exposure to the girls and those boys stayed erect for the better part of the pic-nik. Some were fully erect as they played kickball and volleyball! There were photos taken where the nude boys posed with girls, some with erect penises. I particularly remember one photo with 3 boys and 2 girls where the girls held hot dogs to their crotch area mocking the nude boys who stood with erect penises!

Author:
Helen to Heather
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:56:33 11/16/20 Mon

Heather, what were the ages of the boys who swam naked?
Were they both pre puberty and puberty?
I would have been full of questions.
What did they say after the boys left?

Author:
Heather
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:54:26 11/24/20 Tue

Helen, sorry for not posting back sooner, I got tied up at work with a year end project that needed to be reviewed by 11/20/20.
The boys showed mixed signs of excitement and embarrassment. They obviously knew they were exposed to girls and the girls made no effort to hide their interests in seeing the boys bodies!
The boys were Junior High aged, 11 to maybe 14. Maybe a few were into the beginnings of puberty as their penises were bigger than the other boys and some pubes were showing. It was a mixture of both pre puberty and puberty.
There were some very interesting campfire stories about erections and circumcisions after our cookout. Many girls said that was the first time they saw a penis or an erection and they were facinated by the differences between boys and girls.
You were correct, there were hundreds of questions about their penises,foreskins, testicles and erections.

Author:
George to Herbert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:00:35 11/15/20 Sun

What was it like the next day, sitting with that 13 year old boy, discussing "Ivanhoe", or something like that, knowing that less than 12 hours ago you had watched him masturbating and shooting off in the shower?

Author:
Thomas to Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:22:59 11/16/20 Mon

I was "presented" to the two daughters of my mom's best friend just after my 13th birthday.
The details were very similar to what the other posters have said, but we did not have a BBQ or play games, and that sort of stuff.
I always thought that I was the only one who had experienced that.

Author:
Jen to Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:44:50 11/16/20 Mon

Hi Thomas
Can you at least tell us where it took place, and who all were there.
Were the two girls also "presented" to you?
Thanks for sharing.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Thomas to Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:18:30 11/16/20 Mon

It was at our house, in my bedroom.
It was me, my mom, the two girls and their mom.
Yes, they saw me naked, and I saw them naked.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Tina to Jen and Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:17:39 11/16/20 Mon

It happened with me too when I and son of mom's friend were "presented" (thank, Thomas) one to other. I was 12 (almost 13) and Jeff was 14. It was in my bedroom with both us and both moms. Moms gave us full bath each (separately) before and then we were allowed to "learn" one other under moms supervising.

Author:
Helen to Tina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:33 11/16/20 Mon

Tina: How far were you into puberty, if at all?
How far was he?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Tina to Helen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:26:43 11/16/20 Mon

We both were in beginning, but his pubic patch was little more than mine and my breasts were minimal still. We both were amazed when moms permitted to touch everything and everywhere. It was amazing and nice day.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Helen to Tina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:13:24 11/16/20 Mon

Did you just fumble around with each other, or did one or both Moms encourage each of you to touch and explore?
Was his penis erect from the start or did you get to see him erecting.
At some point, did you get to see him ejaculate.
Thank you.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Tina to Helena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:27:19 11/16/20 Mon

We both had towels around (after bath) and both moms took of them very gently and we both were in our "birthday suits" one in front other. I recall we both covered our "fronts" but one of mom told - children don't embarrass - and encourage us. Yes, erection was and I could touch his penis but wasn't ejaculation. His mom explained me about erection, my mom explained him about my anatomy. We both were in diaper position in front each other when moms explained but we both (at least me) felt love and safeness in mothers presence. It was great day.

Author:
Jen to Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:38:39 11/16/20 Mon

Hi Thomas,
We never got to hear any details about your session with two girls.
You said you were all naked.
But what was the extent of your contact.
Were both girls involved?
How much did you moms involve themselves with your activities with the girls?
Hope to hear from you.

Author:
Thomas to Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:21:00 11/17/20 Tue

Jen all this was a long time ago.
We were all in my bedroom.
I had a white bath towel and my underwear, white cotton briefs,
My mom thought I was naked under the towel.
The girls and their mom came in and their mom sat on my desk chair. The girls sat on the floor beside her. They were wearing robs.
I was very, very nervous.
There was small talk, but then my mom told me to stand up and as I did, she tugged the towel and it fell to the floor. That's when she saw I had on my underpants.
She turned me around gacing her, hooked her thumbs under the elastic band and pulled my underpants down to the floor.
She put her hands on my hips and turned me around to face the girls and their mom.
That's why i said i was presented.
There was dead quiet for a moment while the girls and their mom just looked at me standing there naked.
Then their mom said that I looked very nice.
That broke the tension, my mom hugged me. I know she could feel me shaking. and everything just went on from there, pretty much as others have described.

Author:
Jen to Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:32:46 11/17/20 Tue

Thanks Thomas
Can you a least tell us how old the girls were?
Older than you, younger?
Did you know them before this event?
Were you erect when your mom pulled down yout briefs?

Author:
Thomas to Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:00:55 11/17/20 Tue

One girl was the same age as me, but more developed.
I knew her from visiting at her house, and we had classes together at school. We saw each other everyday.
Her sister was 10 or 11.
She was flat chest, no pubic hair.
No, I was not erect when she pulled down my briefs.
I was terrified. Really nervous.
I did become erect later.
Everybody saw that happening.

Author:
Rita (and Jim)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:03:49 11/17/20 Tue

On a weekend morning, not long before our son's 14th birthday, I went to his room to call him for breakfast.
His bedroom door was slightly open, so in stead of knocking, I looked through.
He was on his bed, on his back.
He had a headset earphones plugged into a boombox. He was wearing, for ps's a lightweight gray sweatsuit.
The sweatsuit bottoms were pushed down almost to his knees.
He was actively masturbating with his eyes closed.
My husband was coming out of the bathroom, and I waved to him to quietly come over.
We both look through the crack of the slightly open door.
I don't know how long we watched, but he suddenly pulled up his sheat shirt and started to ejaculate.
There wasn't much, just a few squirts.
My husband went down stairs, and I loudly knocked on hid door announcing breakfast.
He came down a few minutes later.
He was still flushed, from his orgasm, and there were wet spots on his sweatpants.
We all acted like nothing had ever happened.

Author:
MaryT to Rita (and Jim)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:02:54 11/18/20 Wed

That was a loving and very proper way to handle that event.
I walked in on my son one time while he also was on the bed with his shorts down and masturbating.
He jumped a mile and was visibly upset. I sat down on the bed with him and calmly told him how mush I loved him and wanted him to enjoy being a boy.
I know he was uncomfortable, and I gathered the courage to tell him it was OK to finish, so he did not get pains.
With my encouragement, he did it to completion, while I sat with him, praised him, and encouraged him.

Author:
Susan to Rita (and Jim)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:13:49 11/18/20 Wed

You are excellent and very smart loving parents. Your son has big happiness to have such Mommy and Daddy.

Author:
Susan to Rita (and Jim)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:17:18 11/18/20 Wed

You are excellent and very smart loving parents. Your son has big happiness to have such Mommy and Daddy.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Rita (and Jim)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:30 11/18/20 Wed

Thank you Susan:
We are a close and loving family.
And, we are proud of our son, and his development into adolescence.
Both physically, and emotionally.
It was beautiful watching him masturbate, feeling secure and loved.
Thank you, again.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: What a load of garbage. No boy would jerk off in front of his mother

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:19:55 11/20/20 Fri

And no mother would want to watch her son do that.

You're sick.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I notice not one person is condemning the abuse. Only pedophiles condone abuse.

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:10:12 11/18/20 Wed

And that's what most of you are. You're pedohpiles. No normal person hears a story about abuse and replies without condemning the abuse.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Quite the opposite, you have to actually commit the crime idiot.

Author:
Hugh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:53:44 11/19/20 Thu

To be a pedophile Factchecker you nameless coward, you have to actually 'do the crime'. So fuck off idiot. All these accounts occurred decades ago, there is no point getting all upset about them now. Don't also forget that many accounts are made up. Hell, I am only 18, how come you don't get that? Or are you still here because, you yourself were abused growing up I wonder? If so, get over it & move on.

You said you were going to leave this forum many weeks ago, why haven't you? You serve no purpose here.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: The passage of time doesn't make abuse ok.

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:52:32 11/20/20 Fri

Abuse is abuse. It doesn't matter how much times passes. There are old men who were sexually abused as boys when they were in the boy scouts. By your idiotic way of thinking, they shouldn't be upset over it, because it was a long time ago. Any old women who were raped as young girls should also just get over it, right? It was a long time ago.

No one other than pedophiles would react positively to stories about kids being sexually abused.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: We are here to tell about our experiences growing up, not to condemn others

Author:
to idiot Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:05:48 11/19/20 Thu

Your attacks on other posters is not welcome here.
We know you don't like this subject because you hate women and is scared of them seeing your peepee.

So go back to your gay forums.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Factchecker is afraid of women seeing his little peepee. He only likes gay men

Author:
Factchecker's (Tiki's) aunt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:17:21 11/19/20 Thu

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Idiot Factchecker's real name is Tiki Tiki and he used to post the same idiocy here last year

Author:
Tiki's aunt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:35:03 11/19/20 Thu

I had to spank him to stop him posting his idiocy here last year.
http://www.voy.com/223876/4309.html

Now he is posting as the idiotic Factchecker. He has never been out of the house so he doesn't believe what others say since only I and his sister has seen him naked. He prefers boys and men to girls and women.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Idiot Factchecker's real name is Tiki Tiki and he used to post the same idiocy here last year

Author:
Jon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:24:51 11/19/20 Thu

I attended summer camp when I was 12, 13, and 14.
We had nice cabins, with about 12 boys in each cabin.
The cabins were "tribes" and had both younger and older boys in together.
Each cabin had its own group bathroom, with sinks, flush toilets, but no dividers, and a gang shower room.
It was there that I first ever saw a boy with pubic hair.
There was a lot of sexual fooling around and showing off.
I resisted and avoided at first, but soon participated and enjoyed joining in, because everybody else was, and in that kind of situation, you don't want to be an outcast.
Has anyone else had that experience?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Idiot Factchecker's real name is Tiki Tiki and he used to post the same idiocy here last year

Author:
DonaldK to Jon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:37:15 11/19/20 Thu

Jon,
Can you give me an idea what kind of sexual fooling around took place?
Have ant other readers had that ecperience?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Terry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:30:22 11/20/20 Fri

My first summer camp was a series of other firsts, over a two week period.
I was a young 13, only son of very middle class, good living parents.
Camp was my first time I saw same age and older boys naked.
My first communal showers with other boys.
My first shared toilet experiences. Sitting, not just standing at a urinal, like at school.
My first experience seeing other boys, young and older, masturbating themselves and others.
My first masturbation experience. Full contractions and sensations, no spurting, self generated.
Mt first masturbation experience. Full contractions and sensations, at the hands of other boys, my age and older.
My first observation of ejactulations.
My first experiences with oral sex, both giving and receiving.
Selection, with another boy, as a judge of a Jerk Off race competition between five other boys.
I held the trophy money: $5.00.
Boys sat on foot lockers. A length of brown construction paper was put down on the floor in front of them.
When my partner "official" said to go, they began masturbating. I didn't take long before one boy got up from his footlocker and went down on his knees over the paper and began to shoot off.
He was clearly the winner.
Then is seemed like the other four boys all got down at the same time.
I'm still glad that one boy finished first, because I could not say which boy finished next.
It was my first look at 8mm black and white porno film reels. One of the guys had six of them.
He would load them into a plastic, hand held viewer that you held to the light, and turned a hand crank on the side.
The films were poor quality, but showed guys and girls fucking.
It took two hands. One to hold the viewer, and one to turn the crank. Another camper held a flashlight up to the white plastic screen so you could see the film.
You then rewound the reel and held the light for him.
It didn't happen to me, but some of the guys actually came in their pants, watching those reels.
I remember all of those experiences.
I went for three summers.
It was fun to be an "older" guy the next two summers.
Oh yea, we also had swimming, with suits, sports - a lot of them, crafts, rifle range and nightly campfires.
I don't remember a lot about all that stuff.
Could not happen today.
Or could it?
What do you all think?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Sam to Terry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:07:48 11/20/20 Fri

Are you saying that all this went on with the counselors blessing since it was all open, and did they also join you in the fun?

This would never have happened at our summer camp, although mutual masturbation was common among us young boys but always in secret.
Yes, it was a time of exploring and making discoveries, not just in the woods but also among ourselves. But like I said it was always done out of sight of our counselors.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Terry to Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:53:36 11/20/20 Fri

Never in sight or sound of any staff.
The closest encounter we had happened when one of the kitchen staff, a female, had bed check. This was after campfire.
Usually, it was one of the guy staff who just came by, looked in and asked if everybody was there.
We always said yes.
If he said what about that bunk or another, we would just say "Bathroom or shower". and he would go on.
This lady opened the door, had a clipboard and a spotlight.
She asked where so and so were, and we said the usual.
She came in, walked back to the toilet/shower room and came in.
I was on owne of the toilets.
We all yelled "Get out", but she walked right by me and another kid, sitting on the toilet, to look into the shower.
There were some both the older and younger guys in there and she started checking off names.
The guys yelled at her to get out, and some of the older guys used profane language.
Me and my fellow camper, on the toilets, crossed our arms over our laps.
She checked off her list and left.
The next day, we were all called down to GHQ, the camp directors office.
She was there, and the Director yelled at us for being rude to her, and using bad and curse word language at her.
We got "extra duty", cleaning trash cans in the dining hall, and stuff like that.
She quit not long after.
Every day, during morning crafts, the first period of activities after breakfast, each cabin was inspected by the staff.
Your cabin would be awarded a gold, red or yellow eagle, that would be attached to the "Totem Pole" outside your cabin.
That had to do with camp chore assignments, under direction of the groundskeeper.
Bathrooms and showers were cleaned by campers, with stuff supplied by staff, before we went to activities.
Other than that, adult staff did not enter or associate with campers in the cabins.
Short answer: No staff were involved with any sexual stuff, at least while I was there for three two week summers.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Jamie to Terry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:03:34 11/20/20 Fri

I won one of those races in 1956.
The other guy was from another cabin, and they boasted he could beat any body.
Our treasure pot was only 2 dollars, held by a tent mate.
I won.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Chuck to Jamie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:22:47 11/20/20 Fri

I wish I had two dollars for every time I jerked off, back then.
I could have retired early.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Terry to Jamie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:19:03 11/20/20 Fri

Jamie,
Where did you do the jerk off races.
In the bathroom,outside, or in the sleeping area.
How many campers were usually present?
How old were you?
Can you give us more of the details of your races?
Thanks
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Simon to Terry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:05:10 11/20/20 Fri

Terry, I see, at your 13, in Summer Camp, you opened for yourself "new boyish world". Were you more admired or upset
then? Was something very abominable for you?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Terry to Simon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:28:05 11/20/20 Fri

Nothing abominable for me at all.
New campers were assigned an older cabin mate as a sort of "Big Brother".
My big brother guided me through the first few days.
He was the first other person to show me how to masturbate, and the first other person to masturbate me.
In my third camping year, I was assigned a "Little Brother".
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:36:26 11/21/20 Sat

Is Terry's story typical of boys experiences at summer camps?
Has anyone else had those type of experiences?
Or were they unique to him and his particular camp?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Timothy to Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:24:35 11/21/20 Sat

I was in Summer camps 3 times - when I was 13, 14, 15.
I had almost the same experience and most part of Terry's memories was in my life then too
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Frank to Dinna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:14:01 11/21/20 Sat

I went to a boys camp when I was 14. Things were pretty much as Terry said, except I don't remember any oral sex/ I didn't see ant or do any.
Everything else he said is accurate.
Some guys did race each other to see who could cum first, but there was no money bets.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Donna to Frank
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:07:01 11/21/20 Sat

Frank, How old were the boys in your tent/cabin. were they all about your age, or were there younger and older in together?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Frank to Danna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:13:50 11/21/20 Sat

I think we were 12 - 14.
They were cabins with bathrooms and showers.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Curious to naughty campers
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:42:38 11/21/20 Sat

Were the younger boys of 12 also involved in this sexual play with older boys?

Were any of the HS and college age counsellors ever involved in this sexual play with the boy campers?

When the boys were caught in this sexual play were they punished by the counsellors?

Did this ever happen with boys who had female counsellors?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Frank to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:58:25 11/21/20 Sat

All boys were involved at some time. Maybe just looking and watching at first, then touching and allowing themselves to be touched.
All cabin counselors were older males. None of them were involved in any of the sexual activities, that I knew of.
Nobody, at least in our cabin, were ever "caught" or punished for ant sexual play.
It wasn't like that was the only thing going on.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:01:22 11/21/20 Sat

I was in Summer camp the first times at 13. I was very shy boy boy then and in beginning was very embarrassed to poop in front other boys and even take shower with them. However, older boys forbid other to tease me and after a few days I almost lost my shyness and was as all. I was taught to masturbate and some other "boyish matters". It was important time for my development.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Frank to Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:08:51 11/21/20 Sat

Peter, who taught or showed you how to masturbate?
Did you ejaculate the first time, and was it in bed, in the showers, with a group, or just another camper.
Please share.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:56:08 11/21/20 Sat

Two from older boys taught me. They showed me as can do it, then one of them did it to other. Both ejaculated but when I tried do myself I got a little drips only. One of boys took my penis and worked until I was ejaculated too. I recall, I had mix feeling embarrassment/ fun/ agitation/pleasure...
It was first times when someone (except mom ) touched my penis. Boys weren't rude and I understood they want to help me and teach me really.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Johnny to Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:42:43 11/21/20 Sat

My embarrassment was not from guys seeing me with a boner, but was sitting on the toilet, between two other guys pooping.
Everybody just talking and looking at each other like they were at the dinner table.
Sooner or later, somebody would ask to
Please pass the toilet paper, and everyone watched as you wiped your ass.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Peter to Johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:14 11/21/20 Sat

You are right. The firsts days in Summer camp I was very embarrassed when had to poop together with other boys. We had toilet with six holes without any barriers and each morning (it was part of morning hygiene) six boy were sitting and trying to poop and next six were standing in front them waiting their turn. Wiping in front such big company was most embarrassing for me
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Donna to Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:59:27 11/21/20 Sat

If a boy just had to pee, did he still have to stand in line for one of the holes?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Peter to Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:22:17 11/21/20 Sat

We had linear urinal on the floor along wall and could to pee there, however our counselors told each boy ought to try to have #2 in morning ( my mom considered so too and it wasn't new for me) and each boy in morning had to sit over "poop hole" near other boys.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Donna to Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:27:04 11/21/20 Sat

Were all of the counselors male, or were there some female counselors at the latrine in the morning?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Peter do Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:35:56 11/21/20 Sat

They were male in age 20-30
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Frank to Peter and Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:54:37 11/21/20 Sat

Our counselors were mostly teachers, who had the summer off, or grad students doing a paper. Some lived off campus, or in small trailers on campus.
Others lived in a counselors cabin, with their own room, private bathrooms and showers, and TV. Black and white, rabbit ears and only got a signal at night.
No counselors lived in any of the camper cabins, so there was lots of opportunity for boy/boy play stuff.
Counselors had a separate section, off of the main dining hall. but went through the same buffet line.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Peter to Frank
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:09:29 11/22/20 Sun

Yes, night was "boys time". Nobody troubled us and all plays (without big noisy only) among boys were acceptable for us - innocent and, if honestly, for older boys non-innocent too
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Larry to Terry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:38:56 11/22/20 Sun

I enjoyed your listing of "Camping firsts".
We didn't use brown construction paper for a masturbation contest target, we used the red FIRE bucket that was filled with sand.
It was set on the floor, and the guys racing would jerk off into the bucket. so everyone could see who shot off first.
Usually one or two of the younger kids were on the floor next to the bucket to score who they saw shot off first raising their hand and pointing to the winner.
Usually, seeing the first boy ejaculate would be enough for the other contestants to start cumming also.
No prize for second or later places.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Larry to Terry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:42:12 11/22/20 Sun

I did everything on your list except oral sex.
I watched other guys do it though.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:25:27 11/22/20 Sun

It is hard for me to believe that 14 year old boys would openly masturbate in full view of other same age, younger or older boys, let alone ejaculate with other campers watching.
Can anyone else support these reports?
Please.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
William to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:36:20 11/22/20 Sun

Susan, I'm 23 now and believe me, boys at 14-15 when they are out of adults control, can do such experiments which would be reason of deep horror for their mothers. I myself did little more than was in Terry's list, It happened no in caps only but in home, during sleepovers too.
Susan, it isn't good, it isn't bad, it's boys' development
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Susan to William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:54:26 11/22/20 Sun

At what age did you start doing the things in Terry's list.
Are you saying you would openly masturbate with other boys watching you, and they would do the same?
Still hard for me to accept.
Sorry
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Sam to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:11:46 11/22/20 Sun

Susan, you are right. I went to several camps and open masturbation, let alone masturbation competitions as described by some here never happened at the camps I went to or that I knew of.
Yes, there was some masturbation as one would expect with boys but these were always done secretly between maybe two boys if not alone, but not in large groups as described here. Some boys would sleep in each others bed at night to play with each other but again these were few.

I can't imagine such orgies as described here taking place without the counsellors not knowing about it.
The counsellors at camps are responsible for the boys safety and behavior and I would hardly believe that they would not be monitoring the boys all the time.
Fights could break up among the boys, or dangerous play and similar, so they were always kept an eye on, especially when they were in groups, including the shower rooms.
I am not saying that what is described here never happened, but it would have been rare indeed.

About your other question, yes, we had female counsellors up to age 12 and some boys would flaunt themselves in front of the girl counsellors for fun while they supervised us in the showers, but open masturbation would not have been allowed.

Author:
George to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:08 11/22/20 Sun

Susan
It happened as Terry described.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Drew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:52 11/22/20 Sun

When I went to camp for first time, I knew nothing about masturbation, Nothing.
By end of week I was masturbating with others.
Could not spurt but enjoyed feelings of orgasm.

Author:
William to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:05 11/22/20 Sun

I was 12-14 then, after starting puberty

Author:
Susan to William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:45:46 11/22/20 Sun

Terry's list included a reference to oral genital contact.
Did you ever see that, or did you ever participate in that yourself?

If yes, were they same age, older or younger campers.
Did you do it as well as receive it done to you?
Did others see you doing it?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
George to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:13 11/22/20 Sun

When you're a first time camper and living in with other boys for the first time, and seeing other guys touching each other, boldly walking around fully erect, and openly masturbating with other guys watching, it's hard not to join in.
Once you experience the excitement of having other guys looking at your erect penis, and your own pleasurable sensations you get from masturbating, it's easy just to join in.
Watching an older boy, who may just be 14, but more developed, with pubic hair, standing there, openly mutually nasturbating with a couple other guys is very stimulating, especially if you are invited to join them.

if they invite you to join in.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Jimmy to George and Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:22:54 11/22/20 Sun

I think George hit on a valid point.
Acceptance and recognition by other campers, especially the older, if only a year or two older, was very important.
The first year, or younger campers would naturally desire acceptance. That desire would override a resistance to sexual activity, and a boy would surrender to the norm and actively participate.
Once he experienced the pleasurable sensations, he became a willing camp participant.
When he returned to home from camp, he would return to more socially acceptable activity, and sexual activity, such as masturbation, became a more personal and private
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
David to All
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:00 11/22/20 Sun

I did stuff at camp, like masturbate with other guys, younger and older, walk around naked with my boner pointing at the moon, because everybody else was doing it too.
I would never think about doing those things back in school.
Never.

Author:
William to Susan and everyone here
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:11:25 11/23/20 Mon

For boys age about 13 when usually starting puberty is unusual age. I already was embarrassed when mom gave me bath or when she wanted to check cleanliness of my behind after pooping, but I had no any embarrassment among boys after a few days in camp. Yes, we did almost everything and for us (al least, for me) our activity was part of our independence and "male development". It was so.

Author:
Susan to William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:35:50 11/22/20 Sun

I'm still asking about oral sex among campers.
Did you see it?
Did you participate in it?
How old were the participants?

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:03:34 11/23/20 Mon

I think oral sex would have been rare among boys that age. Maybe a very few who had homosexual tendencies.
Same for butt sex, which has not been mentioned.

Author:
Larry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:21:18 11/23/20 Mon

I never saw actual oral sex activity.
I don't think anybody did actual anal penetration.
There was a lot of "goosing", poking your finger in another guy's butt, but not into his ass hole.
That took place even while fully clothed.
If there was any oral activity, it was minimal, and probably among the older boys, if at all.
Terry's list remains a standard reference of very typical activity, and I must say, I did them all. (except oral).

Author:
William to Susan and Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:11:08 11/23/20 Mon

I never saw oral sex in camp, but were attempts of "butt sex"
more joke than really. The same in home, during sleepover, we had joking attempts of "butt sex" but now really.

Author:
Susan to William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:41:27 11/23/20 Mon

You guys are tired of my questions, but I'm inclined to understand a lot more than before.
William, are you saying that during sleepovers, not at camp, but at home, would sometimes include sexual touching and things like masturbation?

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:44:51 11/23/20 Mon

Yes, it did happen during sleepovers, especially if we slept in the same bed or when we were alone in our room. But only touching and masturbation.
I think this is normal for boys before teens.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Susan to all
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:54:11 11/23/20 Mon

Thank you guys and gals, all.
I have learned a lot.
My sons are grown and have wonderful families.
I am blessed with wonderful grandchildren.
I hope they all are successful and care for their children
as I have cared for them.
Donna
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Sam to Susan/Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:13:17 11/23/20 Mon

Are you saying that you raised up boys and never caught them doing it?

Author:
William to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:09:29 11/23/20 Mon

My best friend and me had sleepovers in our home often enough till HS graduation. Our parents were friends and we were best friends too. Age 14-16 was time our growing and time for some experiments. Of course, parents didn't think about it and we were "little boys" for them still. We liked took shower before sleeping together and parents permitted it without problems. We played one with other, masturbated together and washed bottoms one another with joke protests when soap finger (nothing penis) went into "hole". We liked to share bed, although, each had own, and it was big pleasure for us.

Author:
Susan to William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:16:13 11/23/20 Mon

Thank you William
You said you masturbated together.
Did that include completion with orgasm and ejaculation, or just touching and feeling each others penis?

Author:
William to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:32:03 11/23/20 Mon

Yes, it happened and for us it was normal then

Author:
Christina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:32:07 11/23/20 Mon

Did your sleep naked when share bed with your friend?

Author:
Theodore to Christina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:45:06 11/23/20 Mon

I don't know about William, but when I had sleep overs buddies, we usually wore just underpants to bed.
We would usually start by feeling each other's penis through the underpants, then pulling them down.
Then masturbate each other until we cum.
That was 8th grade, we were 13 - 14.
Did it a lot.

Author:
William to Christine
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:03:20 11/23/20 Mon

For parents we were in PJs but soon after mom's "good night, boys" and behind close door we took off them almost always. Be naked in the shared bed was very pleasant and we played together (sometimes till ejaculation). After plays we slept usual in "spoon position" but it was innocent always (never anal penetration by penis)

Author:
Theodore
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:52:38 11/23/20 Mon

There was a standard joke in the showers at camp about if you dropped your soap in the showers with other guys, don't bend over to pick it up, or some guy would stick his boner in your ass.
I was careful, that if I dropped my soap, I simply squatted straight down to pick it up.
Anybody else ever hear that wives tale?

Author:
Anna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:06:45 11/23/20 Mon

I have enjoyed reading these reports.
There are several references to "Terry's List", but I don't know what that list includes.
Can anybody help me with that.
Thanks

Author:
Todd
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:34:33 11/24/20 Tue

I have read most of these recollections about boys atsummer camp, and want to add my thoughts.
I went to a very good boys summer camp for three seasons, ages 11, 12 and 13.
All of the after-hours events reported by the previous posters are true.
They don't mention the days full of great activities like swimming (in swimsuits), field games, target shooting, canoe skills, good food and caring staff.
But, after the campfires and the "counselor minute", before they left us alone, things got really intense.
I can remember the first time, sitting on my cot, watching other boys casually walking around, not just naked, but physically aroused, and touching each other.
The surge of sexual excitement was too much to suppress,
and I willingly joined in.

Author:
Henry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:34:45 11/25/20 Wed

It was the summer that I had just turned 16 and was the first week of summer. I loved summer, the warm weather, later nights, freedom from school; a time to hang with friends, stay up late and do almost anything you wanted. That summer I was a camp counselor at an overnight camp up in the country. It was great, I was getting paid to pretty much spend time outside and having a blast.

I shared a cabin with Willie, who was also 16, but he was two weeks older than I was. I only knew that because he was talking about just getting his driver's license. Anyway, I only knew Willie through camp, we both had been going to this camp since we were 7 years old. This year, we were both camp counselors. I loved having a cabin almost to myself, instead of being forced to share a cabin with 10 other people, like when you're a “camper”.

It was a Saturday morning at the camp, I remember that it was saturday because it was the only day of the week everyone could sleep in an extra hour. However, when Willie was fixing the alarm the night before he made a mistake and let’s just say our alarms didn’t go off. Which sucked, since the Counselors were supposed to be the first ones up to get the campers ready for the day and provide supervision.

We were awaken by Mrs. Keyes, who was the camp director. She was a lady in her late 20’s. Mrs. Keyes slammed medal rod against our bed posts to wake us up in utter panic and shock. Willie and I instantly knew we were in a lot of trouble. Mrs. Keyes looked furious. Steam was practically blowing out of her ears. She ordered us out of our beds (we had bunk beds). There was one problem though. Due to the heat and humidity we both decided to sleep “O-Natural” and were butt naked under our sheets. I froze. I didn’t want to get out of bed naked in front of some woman I barely knew. Willie also froze and Mrs. Keyes patience was wearing thin.

She shouted a second time, repeating her order. Willie tried to explain the situation to her. Mrs. Keyes responded by going up to Willie, who had the bottom bunk, grabbed his ear, and pulled him out of bed. Willie let out a gasp in pain and was now standing, naked in front of her. Her gaze traveled north to me. I knew it was futile and stepped onto the ladder lowering myself to the ground level. Willie and I both cupped our privates with our hands.

After a few minutes exchanging awkward looks, she told us to put our hands behind our head. Once again, we did nothing and stood there frozen in time. She resorted to grabbing ears again, with her fingernails grinding our earlobe. We moved our hands towards our head area, not out of compliance, but rather to try and swat her hands away. She held on until both of our hands were locked behind our heads. To this point, it was the most embarrassed I’ve been. She looked us both over and I will never forget what she said as long as I live: “Looked like we have a shower (looking at Willie) and a little tiny grower (looking at me)”. I just looked down, not wanting to be there anymore, wishing summer was over and I was back in school. Wishing I could be anywhere but in that cabin.

I peaked at Willie, who actually was hung like a horse and he manscaped, shaving all the pubic hair away making it look bigger. It was actually even more embarrassing having him next to be, because it allowed her to make comparisons. After what seemed like an eternity of her comparing our packages, she told us to follow her. Instinctively we both reached down for our briefs on the floor of the cabin, but she stopped us and told us we would be walking butt naked. And yes, we were probably the only teenage boys who still wore briefs at the camp.

After a walk of shame, she eventually led us to the camp meeting area, where all the campers had gathered for the morning meeting. It was dehumanizing. Being led down to center stage in front of campers and counselors alike. Eyes fixated on two naked males. I had never been spanked before in my life, but Mrs. Keyes decided to use Willie and I as a paradigm for what happens when you fail at performing duties. All the campers would learn the lesson. At this camp, you better behave, or else. Mrs. Keyes took control that day. Every person at the camp knew it.

Willie and I stood side-by-side on the stage, butts facing the crowd (Thank-god). She walked up to the Willies side. I have to admit that I actually watched, I didn’t want to (more for the fact I wanted to give him privacy and not stare at that region) but I did. With her right hand she wielded the paddle and her left hand she gripped his penis (teasing it as she spanked), repeating the process with me until we had cherry-red asses and erections. She then had us turn around, facing watchers, in front of both boys and girls. Our faces were as red as our behinds. I could have died from embarrassment that day. That day marked a new regime at Camp Lincoln.

Author:
Steven
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:10:31 11/26/20 Thu

I was in church Summer camps since my 12 till 15. If we violated camp rules, we were spanked but in privacy only - in counselors' cabin. However, if a few boys got spanking - all got together. About "boys' plays" almost all was true
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: No, you're here to relish in stories of kids being sexually abused. *Your* responses prove it.

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:59:13 11/20/20 Fri

*Yours* meaning posters here in general.

When someone tells a story about being abused, no normal person would reply with "the girls must have really enjoyed that". Normal people reply with things like "how awful" or "I'm sorry that happened to you", or other consolatory things like that.

Instead, you all prove to be pedophiles by responding with glee, and asking for more details to feed your fantasy.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: No, you're here to relish in stories of kids being sexually abused. *Your* responses prove it.

Author:
The Management to Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:48:27 11/20/20 Fri

So why are you here then, you cunt of a waste of a space?

Cunts like you should be shot!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Pedophiles like you always get angry when your pedophilia is exposed

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:41:30 11/24/20 Tue

Only pedophiles defend stories of abuse.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I am a PEDOPHILE

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:38:44 11/20/20 Fri

I am so sorry to disappoint you all, but I am a queer pedophile.

I also think if you have queer thoughts, you are just like me.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Factchecker is a queer who hates women

Author:
Igore the mad queer troll
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:49:17 11/21/20 Sat

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I was wondering how long it would take for a pedophile here to use my name

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:48:10 11/24/20 Tue

It's typical pedophile behavior. You get angry at the derision of you fantasies of child sexual abuse, then after accusations of troll and a few insults here and there, you start posting under the name poster who derided your sick fantasies of child sexual abuse.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Proof that you are a pedophile

Author:
to Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 11:19:40 11/24/20 Tue

You never complain when the stories here are about boys jacking off each other and similar homosexual play between boys.
But you are always complaining when there are girls involved.

We don't need more proof that you are a homosexual pedophile.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: I will join in the lawsuit Cunt!

Author:
Hugh
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:13:39 11/25/20 Wed

It is obvious, you are a waste of pedophile space.

You do not even know the definnation of one cunt. You have to commit the 'crime' b4 you are one cunt.

If I knew you, your balls would be gone you PEDO!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: I will join in the lawsuit Cunt!

Author:
Laura
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:37:01 11/28/20 Sat

Can somebody please repost or reprint or recite "Terry's List".
I can't find it.
Thank you.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Joanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:56:00 11/28/20 Sat

I enjoyed reading the reports of Moms presenting their sons or daughters naked to others.
Have any other readers experienced this, either as a subject or viewer.
As an only daughter, I would have really welcomed a mom presenting her son to me.
Please share your experiences.
THanks
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Olivia to Joanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:54:35 11/28/20 Sat

Are you agree to present your daughter for the boy too? It would be the best lesson of education for both, indeed?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Joanna to Olivia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:01:42 11/28/20 Sat

I would have willingly allowed my mom to present me for the boy to see me naked, if I had had a boy presented naked to me.
There were no pictures, books or porn videos then.
The closest I could get were paintings in the museum or holy windows in church.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Olivia to Joanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:43:10 11/28/20 Sat

My son was 14 and niece was 13, when I with my sister-in-law decided that together bathing for children would be the best educational program for them. When we told about our decision both cousins had red faces but agreed. They both under our supervision bathed one other and had possibility to touch and see everything. We saw for children it was nice day and they both had enough fun.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Joanna to Olivia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:49:20 11/28/20 Sat

Did either or both become sexualy stimulated?
At least to the point that you could see that they were sexualy excited?
Had you seen your son with an erect penis before.
Not just as an infant during bath, but since puberty?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Olivia to Joanna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:30:24 11/28/20 Sat

My son had full erection immediately when both were naked. Girl was amazed but had my permission to touch and wash but she didn't wait that penis began sobbing and Kevin did "shot off". She never saw it. Yes,, I saw it many times because I bathed my son then still and his ejaculations during bathing happened.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Joanna to Olivia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:54:42 11/28/20 Sat

Kevin was fortunate to have a loving mom who understood the needs of a sexual;y developing boy.
I'm sure he appreciated it a lot.
Did the girl enjoy the bathing session as much as your son.
Did he get to touch her sexually.
How much did your sister in law participate.
Did she get to touch Kevin also.
Did either of them say thank you.
I would have so welcomed that opportunity to see, touch and feel a naked boy when I was that age.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anna to Olivia
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:51:22 11/28/20 Sat

Just how did you supervise the bathing session with you son and the girl?
Where you and his mom both in the bathroom with them in the tub, or shower?
Just what all did you tell them to do?
Thanks
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:54:09 11/28/20 Sat

Mothers presenting each other's teen sons and daughters to touch each other sexually was unheard of when I was growing up.
So if it did happen it must have been extremely rare.

However presenting boys to be bathed by teen girls from another family was quite common, although the boys were usually preteen, maybe 11 or 12.
But never the other way round.

The young teen girl who was too young to date boys was given the chance to explore a boy's body in a safe and legitimate way while bathing him.
This was so common that it was almost normal because I knew several such boys.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Luke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:16:56 11/28/20 Sat

Not far back a poster told about having an adult sitter bring her same age daughter into bathroom to watch her bathing a same age boy.
When she had to leave the bathroom to answer the phone, she left her daughter sitting the bathroom looking at the boy standing naked in the tub. In full view of the girl.
I think these situations happened more often than ever related.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:09:56 11/29/20 Sun

Yes, the situation you mention was probably not uncommon.
I remember seeing it a few times myself.
One I remember well was when visiting a friend's home and the 14 year old sister of a 10 year old boy told him it was time for his bath. She had two friends same age over and they followed her in the bathroom with the boy.
I don't know what happened in there but as they came out of the bathroom the two girls had a big smile on their face.

So it was probably not unusual for girls to invite their friends to watch while she bathed the boy. Same with babysitters as you mention who would have a younger sister, or daughter, or friend along who would be allowed to watch the boy being bathed naked.

But again this was a totally different situation than making a boy and girl strip and fondle each other, which is something I never encountered.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Luke to Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:30:15 11/29/20 Sun

Do you remember if the boy you described, when he came out of the bathroom, after being watched by the girls while he was getting his bath, showed any level of excitement, sexual arousal, or embarrassment?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Charles to Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:45:41 11/29/20 Sun

Sam - I was one of those observed boys. My mom and dad had one night a week out late for meetings. Mom arranged for a lady, I think had been a nurse in Ireland during the war, to sit for me.
I was 11, and the lady would bring her 10 year old daughter with her. I saw her everyday at school, not the same class, but same hall.
The girl would go into the bathroom, start running the water, and sit on the toilet lid. I would undress in my room and come in with the lady, wearing my bathrobe.
She would tell her daughter to get up off the toilet, so I could "make my water", (meaning pee) before getting into the tub.
They would stand there and watch me pee.
I resisted at first, but she would leave a notebook full of good things about me for my mom to read.
My mom would read them to me the next morning.
I complained to my mom, but she got really mad, with such as "what will we do without her" and she is a nurse and such.
I told her about the girl, and she got mad saying she is just a child, and such.
I surrendered to the system.
I actually started looking forward to her visits. I didn't care that her daughter was there looking at me the whole time. She even brought other girls, sometimes, who would also come into the bathroom to watch. The lady would compliment me about being so cooperative, and leave nice notes for my mom.
I know that from time to time I would get a boner when she was soaping up my penis. She would make sure that the girls could see. I didn't mind. It felt good.
Mom was happy, the lady was happy, the girls were happy, and I was happy.

It felt good, and I enjoyed it, and so did any body who was also there watching.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
RuthAnn to Charles
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:33 11/29/20 Sun

How long did this go on? You said that you started enjoying it.
How often did other girls attend to see you naked?Did any of the girls ever get a chance to touch your penis?
I hope you will continue to share this experience with us.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Charles to RuthAnn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:01:36 11/29/20 Sun

Mom and dad finished their course in about 8 months.
That ended the lady and the girls coming once a week.
By then it was routine. I was really enjoying it.
They would go in and start the water, and I would undress in my room.I would walk naked into the bathroom, while all were watching. Pee if I had to, and got into the tub.
She would soap me up, and spend more and more time on my penis.
It felt good, really good, and I really enjoyed it a lot.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Sam to Luke
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:10:32 11/29/20 Sun

The boy was wearing his pajama bottoms as he came out of the bathroom after the bath, so I don't remember if he was excited or aroused or even embarrassed. He just acted normal from what I remember.
What I remember for sure is that the girls, as I mentioned, had a big smile on their face which showed that they were probably excited and enjoyed whatever was going on in there.
I guess it was just a case of a sister wanting to give her friends a treat of boy nudity.

Author:
Luke to Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:59:35 11/29/20 Sun

I'm sure he was squeaky clean "all over".
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:53:30 11/30/20 Mon

I plan to send our 12 year old son to summer camp next summer.
Does this all still go on?
How should I prepare him for what he may see?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:03:07 11/30/20 Mon

Some readers have said that they did not think moms presenting their sons or daughters happened.
I can attest that it really did happen.
I was "presented" to two girls, daughters of my mom's best friend. Their mom was somebody I even called "Aunt", but was not really a relative.
I was a high 13, the girls were 13 and 11.
It all took place at their house, much like has been described by others.
They were also "presented" to me.
This would have been 1963.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Lois to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:58:43 12/02/20 Wed

Anthony, Can you share any of the details associated with this showing experience? Did you know about beforehand that this was going to happen, or did it just come up between the adults?
What was the extent of the presenting, just looking or was there touching involved?
Any details would be appreciated.
Are there others out there who also would want to know, or am I alone?
Thank you.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Lois
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:44:12 12/03/20 Thu

It went pretty much like the other reports, but not nearly so formal. There were two big takeaways for me:
1. Mom did not know that I had grown pubic hair.
2. She did not anticipate me becoming as highly aroused as I got.
I was very highly highly aroused, but I did not cum.
Going home in the car, she told me about not knowing I had hair. She had not seen me naked for some time.
She asked if I would do it just one more time for somebody else.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Lois to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:54:26 12/04/20 Fri

What was the extent of your pubic hair development that your mom had not yet seen?
You said you were very highly aroused. Were you close to cumming? If so, why didn't you just let it happen? i'm sure the girls would have enjoyed seeing that.
And, did you agree to doing that one last showing you mom asked about?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Lois
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:24:24 12/04/20 Fri

Not long after that event, my mom came onto my bedroom when I was in my PJ's. She told me again that she did not know that I had pubic hair, and was surprised when she saw it. She asked if she could see it again.
I pulled down my pj's for her to see. I was not sexually aroused at all by that. I did not get in anyway erect. I was totally flacid the whole time.
Mayby 2 minutes max, not long. She said it looked very nice, or something like that.
She thanked me and gave me a big hug.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Stephany to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:22:00 12/04/20 Fri

According to my opinion, it isn't good that mother did not know that her son had pubic hair, and was surprised when she saw it. Mother ought to know everything about son's development in adolescent time. I have two adult sons and both were inspected by me weekly until their almost 18 when their maturation was finished. It happened till HS graduation and some time after.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:38:49 12/04/20 Fri

How did you do those "inspections"? Where did they take place. Were they individual or together.
Did they become aroused as you inspected them?
If so, to what extent?
Please share, thank you.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Stephany to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:54:45 12/04/20 Fri

I inspected them weekly, usually Friday night after bath. Both boys had daily shower but they had to take weekly bath and usually it was Friday night. After bath, each boy had to call me or I was waiting in bath room already when he would ready. Then he had to stand up and I inspected him fully - from head till toe. I had double goal - evaluation of development and evaluation of cleanliness. It wasn't long time inspection but I could evaluate everything - hair, ears, armpits, back, bottom and crack (... spread legs, bent, spread buttocks, please more...), balls, pubic hairs, penis with foreskin retraction (for each boy after his 12), legs, heels. Yes, they were aroused sometimes but it's normal in teen age. Sometimes, when one of boys was inspected by me, brother was standing near waiting his turn.
It's normal for brothers and I never encouraged especial modesty between them.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:10:02 12/04/20 Fri

Thank you Stephany
When you were inspecting them, did you ever discuss such things as erection, masturbation, ejaculation, and such?
Did you teach them how to masturbate, or did you arrange that for someone else to do?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:13:55 12/04/20 Fri

Stephany, You are a thoughtful and loving mother. Your sons I am sure, valued you affection and care. Did you encourage the younger brother to try and do as his older brother? Was he ever successful for you to watch and see as he did orgasm spurting.
I am sure they appreciated your loving care well into adolescence.
When did you last see your sons ejaculate their semen for you to see??
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Stephany to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:48 12/04/20 Fri

Yes, of course, I spoke with them about their development and appearing of new signs of maturation were good news and fun for all us three. My elder was about 14 when he had full erection during inspection when I touched his penis (it happened earlier too) and I asked do you know as release yourself and he little blushed but told of course mommy. I offer him to show because he ought no to be embarrassing by me and younger brother and he answered sure. We could see as he did it, had cum and then two spurts of white semen on bathroom wall. Brother told WOW and I told that he's good healthy young man and he was proud. Later he told me that a few times masturbated together with best friend but I told him it's normal for boys and I saw he became calm. At least, elder knew as masturbate and was loving teacher for younger.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:40:54 12/04/20 Fri

After watching his older brother ejaculate his "two spurts of white semen", did you then encourage the younger to try and do that himself.
Did the older brother try to help him reach ejaculation, or did you help him achieve that goal?
You are a loving mother, all around.
Please continue.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:25:37 12/05/20 Sat

When your youngest had his ejaculations when you bathed him, were they caused because you masturbated him, or did he masturbate himself while you watched and encouraged him.
You must have been proud to see your youngest develop to the point that he could now ejaculate sperm like his older brother.
How did you reward this milestone of development.

Author:
Stephany to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:03:53 12/05/20 Sat

My younger was too young in this time - he was 12 only and prepubescent. However, since his about 14 (the same as was with his elder bro) he had ejaculations when I bathed him (different from elder, who bathed himself since 13 and I inspected him only, younger liked to be bathed by me and I gave him full bath weekly - it was instead inspections too - till his 16)
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Lois
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:32:32 12/05/20 Sat

Yes I did do actually two more "showings" for friends of my mom.
One for a boy, and one for a brother and sister.
Sorry I did not get back to you with that.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Stephany to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:38:43 12/05/20 Sat

Anthony, what means "One for a boy..."?

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:20:48 12/06/20 Sun

It means I did a showing for a boy.
Both moms were there and It was like the others but he was a younger boy.
His mom wanted him to see and know.

Author:
Stephany to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:16:19 12/06/20 Sun

I'm little astonished. Why boy's mother did want to show him other boy? What new could he see?

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:55:16 12/06/20 Sun

To show the boy what will happen over the next several years.

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:11:14 12/06/20 Sun

This boy was very chubby.
Non sports.
No school locker room or shower exposure.
Very, very chubby.

Author:
Stephany to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:26:37 12/06/20 Sun

Gotcha! Indeed, it was good idea. However, boys often can see other boys naked - swim lessons, locker rooms etc. My younger son got all information about boy's development when saw his older bro, but older saw his peers only in school shower.

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:16:32 12/06/20 Sun

Whole thing came up at mom's work. Boy's mom expressed concern that her son would soon start developing and had no other boys to see for reference.
One thing lead to another, and there we were.
His mom appeared mush more nervous than the boy himself.
She kept thanking my mom and me even before we really started doing anything.
He seem more anxious than nervous.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Stephany to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:29 12/06/20 Sun

Yes, both mothers did very smart act. I think for the boy it was the best lesson of his future development as can imagine.
Did you speak between yourself during presentation or he watch only? Was him permitted to touch you or you show him himself only? What was most interesting for him?
Anthony, how was presentation when were you and girl?
My boys were 12 and 10 when my friend permit her 11-year-old daughter to swim together in yard pool and all were naked. After pool they were naked rest of day and it was fun for all them (after short time of some embarrassment). It was nice day.

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:03 12/09/20 Wed

Yes there was lots of conversation among all four of us. The boys mother was very talkative, and kept thanking my mom and me for doing all this for her son.
I felt funny doing it for a boy and had trouble getting started, but eventually everything worked out OK.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.