VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Manuel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:02:14 11/08/20 Sun
In reply to: Laura to Joan 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 21:46:41 11/07/20 Sat

to Tommy:
and anyone reading this:

"If this happened at our church run camp the boy would have been punished or severely reprimanded.
Masturbation was considered as a sin and a dirty thing to do in those days."

this is why parents should talk to their kids about masturbation. many people are led to believe that masturbation is a sin. and i thank you Tommy for also saying 'in those days'. not only was it commonly called a sin but that one could or would go to hell for it. this leads to so much guilt that will surely come if this isn't talked about as a family. all that shame is that taught and applied. where in the Bible does it say that masturbation is a sin? instead, when a male goes through a nocturnal emission, he is considered unclean. what i am saying is that this will surely happen, and prepare yourself and prepare your loved ones. we are going to masturbate. we are going to have a nocturnal emission. Boy, I am so glad i had a wonderful Dad that said to me "son, when you masturbate, do it in the privacy of your room. close the door, and try to plan ahead and have tissue to clean your mess. and if any of us walk in on you by accident, we promise to walk back out." of which Mom also agreed and elaborated. Moms, Dads. talk to your children.

"Most counselors kept a lookout for this, especially in toilets and during the night."

this bothers me.

"To answer your question, most boys develop the ability to ejaculate after age 13, so it starts with teens. But it doesn't mean that young boys do not masturbate before that age, usually starting around age 10 or 11.
I can speak from experience at that age. Although I didn't ejaculate before age 13 the dry orgasm was intense just the same."

thank you Tommy for using the word ejaculate. this a topic that should be discussed in a family. Dads should talk to their sons about this. and in today's society with single Moms at the helm, Moms should talk about their sons, and their daughters. ejaculations are going to happen. and what should happen after ejaculation should also be discussed.

thank you Tommy

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.