VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Manuel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:20:29 11/08/20 Sun
In reply to: Margaret to jean the frenchie 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 15:26:39 11/08/20 Sun

i have to agree with Margaret.

and i never had a problem with being inspected by Mom or Dad at any given moment or for any reason. they were most welcome to inspect. any part of me. including my crack.

this they also did in front of my sisters. and sometimes, my aunts would ask Mom because they were concerned over their sons. so Mom would let my aunts examine me much to compare me to my cousins. and i never felt forced. and i never hesitated, and i felt no reason to say no. there was a concern there. a concern parents have for their children.

i agree with Margaret.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Margaret to Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:45 11/08/20 Sun

"...and i never had a problem with being inspected by Mom or Dad at any given moment or for any reason. they were most welcome to inspect. any part of me. including my crack..."

Manuel, until which age did your parents inspection for you?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Paula to Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:26:23 11/08/20 Sun

Hi, Manuel,
were your sister inspected by Dad or Mom too or it was boys' privilege only? How often did your parents inspect your butt crack when you were teen - on average - daily, weekly...?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:10:10 11/13/20 Fri

to Paula

i don't remember Dad ever inspecting my sisters. he was very respectful and usually gave that job to my Mom. Mom had no problem checking the boys and we had no problem with Mom checking us either. my brother and i had no preferences as to which parent. and if a sister wanted to see, she could. and they were never told no. i think Mom may have said something like my sisters one day will have sons. she was right. they do.

Author:
Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:51:27 11/08/20 Sun

we grew up with family nudity. it was somewhat common for either Mom or Dad to inspect us especially if they thought they saw something or for just about any reason.

for me, i was nude most every day. even the cold days, but when too cold then i would get dressed.

and all this up till i went on to college. 18.

although i would come home on weekends or summers or holidays and i would go nude then, too. we were never discouraged, we were never told no.

both Mom and Dad would get really close looks, and my sisters always joined in to see.

Author:
Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 06:03:19 11/09/20 Mon

to Paula

i don't remember how often. it wasn't everyday. it wasn't weekly. it wasn't on any timed schedule. just whenever a parent saw something that concerned them. and usually if one of us was checked out, we were all checked out.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Paula to Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:13:09 11/09/20 Mon

I see your parents were very smart. Indeed, if all children have inspection together it cancelled any embarrassment and children, despite their age, can show their bottom crack to parents and siblings without any shame. Am I right?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Manuel
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:06:35 11/13/20 Fri

to Paula

not sure if that was their reasoning. I think its more like "might as well just check everybody while we're at it" type of thing.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.