VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
jean the frenchie
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:20:14 11/10/20 Tue
In reply to: jean the frenchie 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 10:13:21 11/10/20 Tue

"Sharon "

I like your relation about summer camp because it shows how things could be normal without any wrong ideas.

I am sure that the boy was so happy to have been able to pee that he did not mind who could have seen his genitals while peeing with his Pyjama pulled down, he was only 12 age and the most important for him was to pee during that night ! nothing else was important.

And your innocence to discover that a boy could pee while standing without sitting on a toilet seat shows that all girls were not so educated about male anatomy tha some tryed to tell.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:50 11/10/20 Tue

I actually tried to pee standing up, at our cabin.
It didn't work. I made a mess on the floor and around the toilet.
Mom saw me cleaning up and asked what had happened. I told her honestly what I was trying to do. She laughed, Hugged me and told me she would make some arrangements for me to learn about boys.
And she did. She really did.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:33:10 11/11/20 Wed

What exactly were the arrangements that your mom made to let you learn more about boys?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sharron to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:52:13 11/11/20 Wed

Mom set up an informational session with the mom of a 14 year old boy, who was just as ignorant about girls.
He evidently had just experienced his first wet dream, which she helped him clean up, and was full of questions about girls.
We did it at their house.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Mary to Sharren
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:40:35 11/12/20 Thu

How did you do "it"?
Was it just talk, pictures, film, did either of you actually see the other naked?
I know it was some time ago, but share as much as you can recall.
Were both moms involved, was there a third person leading, or was it just the two moms.
I think the readers would like to have more specifics.
Do other readers agree?
Please share the factual details.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sammy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:10:59 11/12/20 Thu

I was in the same situation as you and that boy who wanted to pee at camp when I used to sleep over at my aunt's house.
She had a big old house and I was scared to go pee alone to the bathroom at night which was on a different floor than our bedroom.
I slept in my girl cousin's room because I was scared to sleep alone. She was just one year older than me and I would ask her to accampany me to the bathroom when I wanted to pee. I was between 11 and 12 at the time.
I didn't care that she watched me pee and saw my penis as long as she was there while I peed in spite of a little embarrassment. I think it was the same with the boy you saw peeing at the camp, he was probably scared to go out in the dark to the toilets and was grateful that you and your mom were there in spite of having to pee and show his penis in front of you.
In such cases the feeling of security overcomes the feeling of embarrassment, even if he was a preteen boy like I was.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.