VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sharron to Dale
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:14:12 11/12/20 Thu
In reply to: Dale to Sharron 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 17:16:56 11/12/20 Thu

Sorry I didn't get that all right.
He was not aroused from the beginning, in fact, when he and his mom first came into the room, he was wearing a terry bathrobe, and was very nervous,
When his mom asked him to take off his robe, he was almost shaking. He did take it off and stood totally naked in front of all of us,
At that time, his penis was totally limp and hanging down over his scrotum.
But as his mom encouraged him to touch his penis so I could see, I was invited to touch is penis, and as I held it, he came up to a full erection.
Both my mom and his mom showered him with praise and support and encouragement, which helped to put him at ease.
He remained erect for the rest of the session.
I was totally fascinated with the whole thing.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Bradley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:58:24 11/12/20 Thu

I can remember, in the 1960s standing in line outside the camp outhouse, we called the willie, waiting to go in.
The willie saw a square, canvas tent, on a plywood platform, over a deep pit.
There were two holes on each side to sit on, and a narrow metal trough, that came out from the back of the tent to the middle.
That was the pee latrine.
During busy times, a counselor would stand at the door and signal what spaces were opening up.
When he saw that a boy was finishing peeing, or had reached for toilet paper, the counselor would ask down the line whether you had to pee or poop.
You indicated with one or two fingers, what you had to do.
He then allowed you into the willie and you either stood in front of the boy wiping or moved right up to the urinal trough, as the other boy moved away.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Laura to Bradley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:39:27 11/13/20 Fri

Was it always backed up like that?
Ladies rooms in stores sometimes get backed up like that?
Where did this counselor stand to see all that was happening?
It could not have been like that all day, was it?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Bradley and others
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:04:41 11/13/20 Fri

Were the counselors overseeing the boys peeing males or also females?

I imagine those boys up to age 12 who had girl counselors, as many here say they did, would also oversee the boys under their charge peeing to keep order.

Has anyone had this experience at camp of having girl counselors overseeing them while peeing in groups?

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.