VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sharron to Mary
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:28:47 11/13/20 Fri
In reply to: Mary to Sharron 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 14:08:12 11/13/20 Fri

Yes, there was one more time.
At the end of the season, we went again to Larry's house.
Like before, we had hot dogs and stuff, but it was raining, so we did everything in that rumpus room.
We did toss across, a beanbag game, and we all played a board game call Sorry. It was all fun.
After the games, Larry's mom said it was time for us to undress. Larry went up stairs, and I went into the power room next to where we were.
In no time I heard Larry bounding down the stairs and into the room.
When I stepped out of the powder room, with a beach towel around my shoulders, Larry was wearing the same terry robe, and sitting with his mom on one of the big beanbag seats.
He greeted me with a big smile, very much at ease.
As before, we touched, felt, looked and fondled each other
as we were coached my our moms.
We were both highly aroused, and Larry's mom said something about Larry was starting to leak. H e was. A clear, slippery fluid was seeping out of his penis and running down the shaft.My mom said it was good and normal, and coached mr how to smear it around the head of his penis and up and down the shaft.
That's when things changed a bit.
Larry's mom told him to lay down on the shag carpet, and for me to sit next to him, with my legs spread open so he could see.
His penis was standing up, arching up and over his patch of pubic hair, as if it was pointing at his belly button.
Larry reached over to touch my clit, and my mom told me to start stroking his penis again.
For several minutes I floated in the air as his fingers flicked, rubbed and stimulated me
Larry asked me go go a little faster.
In another moment, he turned his head toward his mom and shook his head with a yes.
His mom said to watch closely, because his penis was about toejaculate.
Mom got up on her knees to see better, and as I continued to stroke, he began to spurt.
I t took me as a surprise, and I stopped, for a second.
Right away his mom said not to stop but keep doing it until he stopped spurting.
That's when I went over the top and had my orgasm.
My mom saw me jerk, and put her arms around me, and held me tight as not only did I continue stroking Larry's penis, but thrilled to the feeling of my own orgasm.
Larry had streaks of watery, white semen from the tip of his penis almost up to his neck. He propped himself up on his elbows, and we all giggled as we watched a glob of pearly goo slither down into his belly button, where it looked like a spoon full of white Jello.
Everybody relaxed, and Larry and I experienced afterglow.
We cleaned up. Got dressed and had ice cream.
I saw Larry one last time.
The camp had an "End of Summer Party", and invited all staff to bring a local friend.
Mom invited Larry and his mom.
We had fun, played tennis and shot arrows.
When it was over, and everybody leaving, Larry gave me a big hug, and whispered a thank you in my ear.
With all we had done, that was the only time we actually hugged each other.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Sharron to Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:32:23 11/13/20 Fri

So yes.
I did get to see him ejaculate.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.