VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Mom of 3 (old letter)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:16:06 11/13/20 Fri
In reply to: Mary to Sharron 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 14:08:12 11/13/20 Fri

I told here already about my methods of raising in family. If it's interesting for you, I'm repeating my text.
My boys are 16 and 18 (almost 19) now. Daughter is 15 but she is more responsible and sometimes much more smarter then older brothers. If boy deserve punishment, according to our rules it's traditional barebottomed spanking in front family. Culprit boy gets lying face down on ottoman - we name it "spanking bench" - with legs on both side of ottoman and pillow under hips. In this position bottom is elevated enough and buttocks are spread enough for clenching prevention. Since starting boys' puberty - for both it was about 12 - I wash their behinds before spanking. This procedure increases sensitivity of punishment because my hairbrush works more painful on wet bottom and, other side, decreases "boyish smell", which is usual (an natural) in their age. Earlier, when any from boys got punishment, daughter's duty was bring 2 wet towels - one for bottom moistening and second for wiping tears and snots after spanking. About an year ago I decided Lizzy is old enough for increasing her help to me and she can wash brothers' bottoms herself, of course, for beginning, under my supervision. The first time, when I offer her do it, she was dissatisfied - "Mommy, why I ought to wipe boyish dirty behinds?".
I explained her and boys that they are her brothers and she is old enough for assistance to mother in care for brothers. Moreover, in future she will have own children and now she gets lessons and experience for future. Of course, boys protested, especially, Teddy, elder, - "Mom, Lizzy is child only, she can't wipe me!" I explained that, really, she is younger but she is smarter and never do such foolish and stupid acts as both boys. She representative me and carry out my orders. Now, Lizzy is very proud of my trust and, when any from boys ought to get my punishment and is lying on ottoman with bottom up, Lizzy moisten his buttocks by wet towel and thoughtfully wipes his crack. If bottom wasn't clean enough - it happens sometimes with both boys, especially, Tommy, younger, - Lizzy scolds them that big boys have to clean own bottoms after pooping better.
I can see boys' ears become red almost the same as will their behinds very soon.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Bradley to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:33:11 11/13/20 Fri

There were both male and female counselors who would watch the latrine at busy times. The girls were mostly local highschool girls, or daughters of camp staff.
Just inside the latrine door was a stool, like a bar stool.
Who ever had that duty would usually just sit on that stool. From there he or she could see the whole area, not all that large, anyway, and see out the screen door at the lime of waiting boys.
If he or she saw that a boy was finishing his pee, or if she saw a boy getting ready to wipe his bit, she would push the door open and hold up one or two fingers. The next guys in line would hold up fingers for what they had to do and she would usher that person in to the latrine and point to the opening space.
It was simple, but it worked.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:59:07 11/13/20 Fri

Does anybody remember those green or white round oder cakes they used to drop into the gutters of the latrines.
We called them "targets".

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Curious to Bradley
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:57:58 11/14/20 Sat

Was the girl counselor in full view of the boys penises while they peed or did she sit at a discreet angle at the back of the boys?

Also the boys waiting in line to pee or poop were they wearing normal clothes or just underpants, like when they were woken up in the morning when all boys would want to pee?

How old were the boys that the girl counselors could see peeing, was it just the younger boys or also the older ones?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Bradley to Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:00:40 11/14/20 Sat

Who ever sat on that stool could see petty much down the full length of the urinal trough, so she could tell when a boy was finishing his pee. She also had an angled, full front view of the boys sitting on the far side toilet box, and was closest to the same side three boys sitting on the toilet box next to the stool.
Most of the boys would be dressed in the camp shorts.
They wore gray sweatsuits on cooler days.
The campers were from 10 to 15.
There were both male and female staff who had that duty.
They were not there all day, just the busy times.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.