VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Curious
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:22:24 11/14/20 Sat
In reply to: Sharron to Derek 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 04:33:39 11/14/20 Sat

Such a situation of two moms deciding to put their 14 year old son and daughter respectively in front of each other naked and encouraged to touch each other's sexual parts is probably very rare.

This would probably happen more likely in secret between the boy and the girl and not in front of parents.

Also, although there is no doubt that a 14 year old boy would immediately erect in front of a naked girl his own age, it may be different if there were two moms present when the boy would feel nervous about it and may not erect so easily.

I think this subject should be on a new separate thread, this thread about camps is getting too long anyway.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Jen to Sharron
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:50:45 11/14/20 Sat

I had a similar experience, although not as extensive.
It was my mom and her sister, my aunt, me and my cousin.
I was 12 and he was 13.
It involved looking and touching.
There was no masturbation.
His penis did get erect.
Both of our moms were there the whole time.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Fred to Jem
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:41:31 11/14/20 Sat

Jen can you share any more details of your experience with your 13 year old cousin?
Where were you? Who all was there.
You said there was touching and looking. To what extent?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Jen to Fred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:53:30 11/14/20 Sat

We were at their house. In his bedroom.
Me, Richie, my Mom and Richie's Mom, my Mom's sister.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Stella to Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:59:25 11/14/20 Sat

Very right and smart mothers' decision

Author:
Jen to Stella
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:13:18 11/15/20 Sun

I think so too.
I am very glad for their decision.
For me it gave me a world of information about a boy's body.
I was still a young girl.
Flat chest, no pubic hair, no periods.
For Richie I think it was both informative and also very sexually stimulating.
I am proud of both my aunt and my Mom for doing and explaining it all.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Your aunt and mother should be in jail for abuse. They're both low-lives

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:08:44 11/15/20 Sun

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Fred to Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:30:58 11/15/20 Sun

Jen
How do you "break the ice" in a session like that?
Wouldn't there be a lot of tension, on the adults as well as the kids?
Were you sitting around, standing, on the floor. Who goes first?
I would have been very nervous.
Did you and Richie know what you all were going to do?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:10:35 11/15/20 Sun

We started just talking. Mom and me sitting on Richies lower bunk bed, and he and his Mom on a cedar chest across from us.
Richie showed his model airplanes he was building.
Our moms talked about them growing up. There were funny stories. We all got very relaxed.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Maria to Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:41:01 11/15/20 Sun

All of that is great, and I could do that very easily. My son has HO trains all around his bedroom, but at some point it has to get serious.
I would love to do this for him before he gets much older.
He is in 8th grade now. I shampooed and trimmed his hair recently, while he was in the tub, and I could easily see that he is getting developed, down there.
He has asked questions about girls that leads me to think that his friends are talking about it.
Any and all suggestions, from anybody would be appreciated.

I think it is time.
How did you and your sister make that move?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:31:52 11/16/20 Mon

I find this a bit weird.
Surely a 14 year old boy today would know everything about girls and sex from the internet just by turning his computer on.
On the other hand having a direct contact with a same age girl would be the ultimate sex education for both, bar intercourse.
But I am staying neutral on this because it may have some benefit to some kids.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: You think sexual abuse has benefits? This is why I said most of you are pedophiles

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:03:40 11/18/20 Wed

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Dr. Phil
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:20:09 11/24/20 Tue

Factchecker. Did you have mommy issues? Did she abuse you sexually. Your behavior strongly suggests that you were abused.
Your constant denials of situations never happening and quick judgements that everyone is a pedophile points out you need to tell someone about what happened to you Some call it a "tattler's trait" where you are pointing out issues that are unsettled deep in side you believing that things like this could never happen.
Lashing out at others who are correctly dealing with shameful or embarrassing issues like your own points directly to the denial you constantly express. Your attempts to prove that things like this never really happened is your minds way to escape the reality of what really happened to you!
You need to face up to this and get it out in the open as many on this site have already done. It is healthy to explain to yourself, and others as well, what truly happened in your childhood so your mind can finally heal!
Please seek professional help with this as it doesn't look like you can see your problem(s). This could cause issues in your personal, professional and sexual life and could easily be fixed by simply opening up. It is called "Association Denial" where your mind cannot cope with the possibility of this happening to you so you simply lash out towards others who suffer from a similar condition.
SERIOUSLY, PLEASE SEEK HELP!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
"Boise"
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:32:03 11/24/20 Tue

Damn, Dr. Phil, you are spot on with Factchecker! That's amazing! I really couldn't figure out what his problem was and why he keeps posting on this sight. He absolutely hates what everyone writes but continues to troll the sight. You hit the nail right on the head!

Author:
Heather
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:05:20 11/24/20 Tue

Sounds about right Dr. Phil. The guy definatly has some issues. There is something wrong with him upstairs if you know what I mean!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Sydney
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:22:08 11/25/20 Wed

LOL, is Dr. Phil for real. It is so funny if what he says is true! Factchecker is really out there, but if he was abused as a boy that would make a lot of sense.
That's why he always tries to deny that these things really never happened! Pure denial, he doesn't want to hear others talking about what they went thru!
Never would I have guessed he was troubled by his past, sexually I mean. You know, like Dr. Phil said, with his mother!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Gina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:37:25 11/25/20 Wed

In all honesty, that is sad. No child should ever be put thru that kind of abuse by his mother.
Even though many things point to this as being his problem I hope that is not the case. But it does answer many questions about his behavior!
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Herrington
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:46:12 11/25/20 Wed

Screw Factchecker! He has made each and everyone of us miserable by taking almost every topic on this site off topic! He is nothing but a troll that wants attention. Screw him!

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.