VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Maria to Jen
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:41:01 11/15/20 Sun
In reply to: Jen 's message, "Re: Boys and girls exploring each other" on 18:10:35 11/15/20 Sun

All of that is great, and I could do that very easily. My son has HO trains all around his bedroom, but at some point it has to get serious.
I would love to do this for him before he gets much older.
He is in 8th grade now. I shampooed and trimmed his hair recently, while he was in the tub, and I could easily see that he is getting developed, down there.
He has asked questions about girls that leads me to think that his friends are talking about it.
Any and all suggestions, from anybody would be appreciated.

I think it is time.
How did you and your sister make that move?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Boys and girls exploring each other

Author:
Curious
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:31:52 11/16/20 Mon

I find this a bit weird.
Surely a 14 year old boy today would know everything about girls and sex from the internet just by turning his computer on.
On the other hand having a direct contact with a same age girl would be the ultimate sex education for both, bar intercourse.
But I am staying neutral on this because it may have some benefit to some kids.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: You think sexual abuse has benefits? This is why I said most of you are pedophiles

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:03:40 11/18/20 Wed

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.