VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Jen to Thomas
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:44:50 11/16/20 Mon
In reply to: Thomas to Jen 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 17:22:59 11/16/20 Mon

Hi Thomas
Can you at least tell us where it took place, and who all were there.
Were the two girls also "presented" to you?
Thanks for sharing.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Thomas to Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:18:30 11/16/20 Mon

It was at our house, in my bedroom.
It was me, my mom, the two girls and their mom.
Yes, they saw me naked, and I saw them naked.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Tina to Jen and Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:17:39 11/16/20 Mon

It happened with me too when I and son of mom's friend were "presented" (thank, Thomas) one to other. I was 12 (almost 13) and Jeff was 14. It was in my bedroom with both us and both moms. Moms gave us full bath each (separately) before and then we were allowed to "learn" one other under moms supervising.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Helen to Tina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:48:33 11/16/20 Mon

Tina: How far were you into puberty, if at all?
How far was he?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Tina to Helen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:26:43 11/16/20 Mon

We both were in beginning, but his pubic patch was little more than mine and my breasts were minimal still. We both were amazed when moms permitted to touch everything and everywhere. It was amazing and nice day.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Helen to Tina
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:13:24 11/16/20 Mon

Did you just fumble around with each other, or did one or both Moms encourage each of you to touch and explore?
Was his penis erect from the start or did you get to see him erecting.
At some point, did you get to see him ejaculate.
Thank you.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Tina to Helena
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:27:19 11/16/20 Mon

We both had towels around (after bath) and both moms took of them very gently and we both were in our "birthday suits" one in front other. I recall we both covered our "fronts" but one of mom told - children don't embarrass - and encourage us. Yes, erection was and I could touch his penis but wasn't ejaculation. His mom explained me about erection, my mom explained him about my anatomy. We both were in diaper position in front each other when moms explained but we both (at least me) felt love and safeness in mothers presence. It was great day.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.