VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Jen to Thomas
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:32:46 11/17/20 Tue
In reply to: Thomas to Jen 's message, "Re: Summer Camps" on 14:21:00 11/17/20 Tue

Thanks Thomas
Can you a least tell us how old the girls were?
Older than you, younger?
Did you know them before this event?
Were you erect when your mom pulled down yout briefs?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Thomas to Jen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:00:55 11/17/20 Tue

One girl was the same age as me, but more developed.
I knew her from visiting at her house, and we had classes together at school. We saw each other everyday.
Her sister was 10 or 11.
She was flat chest, no pubic hair.
No, I was not erect when she pulled down my briefs.
I was terrified. Really nervous.
I did become erect later.
Everybody saw that happening.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Rita (and Jim)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:03:49 11/17/20 Tue

On a weekend morning, not long before our son's 14th birthday, I went to his room to call him for breakfast.
His bedroom door was slightly open, so in stead of knocking, I looked through.
He was on his bed, on his back.
He had a headset earphones plugged into a boombox. He was wearing, for ps's a lightweight gray sweatsuit.
The sweatsuit bottoms were pushed down almost to his knees.
He was actively masturbating with his eyes closed.
My husband was coming out of the bathroom, and I waved to him to quietly come over.
We both look through the crack of the slightly open door.
I don't know how long we watched, but he suddenly pulled up his sheat shirt and started to ejaculate.
There wasn't much, just a few squirts.
My husband went down stairs, and I loudly knocked on hid door announcing breakfast.
He came down a few minutes later.
He was still flushed, from his orgasm, and there were wet spots on his sweatpants.
We all acted like nothing had ever happened.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
MaryT to Rita (and Jim)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:02:54 11/18/20 Wed

That was a loving and very proper way to handle that event.
I walked in on my son one time while he also was on the bed with his shorts down and masturbating.
He jumped a mile and was visibly upset. I sat down on the bed with him and calmly told him how mush I loved him and wanted him to enjoy being a boy.
I know he was uncomfortable, and I gathered the courage to tell him it was OK to finish, so he did not get pains.
With my encouragement, he did it to completion, while I sat with him, praised him, and encouraged him.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Susan to Rita (and Jim)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:13:49 11/18/20 Wed

You are excellent and very smart loving parents. Your son has big happiness to have such Mommy and Daddy.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Susan to Rita (and Jim)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:17:18 11/18/20 Wed

You are excellent and very smart loving parents. Your son has big happiness to have such Mommy and Daddy.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camps

Author:
Rita (and Jim)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:38:30 11/18/20 Wed

Thank you Susan:
We are a close and loving family.
And, we are proud of our son, and his development into adolescence.
Both physically, and emotionally.
It was beautiful watching him masturbate, feeling secure and loved.
Thank you, again.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: What a load of garbage. No boy would jerk off in front of his mother

Author:
Factchecker
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 04:19:55 11/20/20 Fri

And no mother would want to watch her son do that.

You're sick.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.