VoyForums

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Terry to Sam
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:53:36 11/20/20 Fri
In reply to: Sam to Terry 's message, "Re: Summer Camp Experiences" on 03:07:48 11/20/20 Fri

Never in sight or sound of any staff.
The closest encounter we had happened when one of the kitchen staff, a female, had bed check. This was after campfire.
Usually, it was one of the guy staff who just came by, looked in and asked if everybody was there.
We always said yes.
If he said what about that bunk or another, we would just say "Bathroom or shower". and he would go on.
This lady opened the door, had a clipboard and a spotlight.
She asked where so and so were, and we said the usual.
She came in, walked back to the toilet/shower room and came in.
I was on owne of the toilets.
We all yelled "Get out", but she walked right by me and another kid, sitting on the toilet, to look into the shower.
There were some both the older and younger guys in there and she started checking off names.
The guys yelled at her to get out, and some of the older guys used profane language.
Me and my fellow camper, on the toilets, crossed our arms over our laps.
She checked off her list and left.
The next day, we were all called down to GHQ, the camp directors office.
She was there, and the Director yelled at us for being rude to her, and using bad and curse word language at her.
We got "extra duty", cleaning trash cans in the dining hall, and stuff like that.
She quit not long after.
Every day, during morning crafts, the first period of activities after breakfast, each cabin was inspected by the staff.
Your cabin would be awarded a gold, red or yellow eagle, that would be attached to the "Totem Pole" outside your cabin.
That had to do with camp chore assignments, under direction of the groundskeeper.
Bathrooms and showers were cleaned by campers, with stuff supplied by staff, before we went to activities.
Other than that, adult staff did not enter or associate with campers in the cabins.
Short answer: No staff were involved with any sexual stuff, at least while I was there for three two week summers.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Jamie to Terry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 05:03:34 11/20/20 Fri

I won one of those races in 1956.
The other guy was from another cabin, and they boasted he could beat any body.
Our treasure pot was only 2 dollars, held by a tent mate.
I won.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Chuck to Jamie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 17:22:47 11/20/20 Fri

I wish I had two dollars for every time I jerked off, back then.
I could have retired early.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.