VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Frank to Peter
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 19:08:51 11/21/20 Sat
In reply to: Peter 's message, "Re: Summer Camp Experiences" on 19:01:22 11/21/20 Sat

Peter, who taught or showed you how to masturbate?
Did you ejaculate the first time, and was it in bed, in the showers, with a group, or just another camper.
Please share.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:56:08 11/21/20 Sat

Two from older boys taught me. They showed me as can do it, then one of them did it to other. Both ejaculated but when I tried do myself I got a little drips only. One of boys took my penis and worked until I was ejaculated too. I recall, I had mix feeling embarrassment/ fun/ agitation/pleasure...
It was first times when someone (except mom ) touched my penis. Boys weren't rude and I understood they want to help me and teach me really.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Johnny to Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:42:43 11/21/20 Sat

My embarrassment was not from guys seeing me with a boner, but was sitting on the toilet, between two other guys pooping.
Everybody just talking and looking at each other like they were at the dinner table.
Sooner or later, somebody would ask to
Please pass the toilet paper, and everyone watched as you wiped your ass.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Peter to Johnny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:53:14 11/21/20 Sat

You are right. The firsts days in Summer camp I was very embarrassed when had to poop together with other boys. We had toilet with six holes without any barriers and each morning (it was part of morning hygiene) six boy were sitting and trying to poop and next six were standing in front them waiting their turn. Wiping in front such big company was most embarrassing for me
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Donna to Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:59:27 11/21/20 Sat

If a boy just had to pee, did he still have to stand in line for one of the holes?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Peter to Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:22:17 11/21/20 Sat

We had linear urinal on the floor along wall and could to pee there, however our counselors told each boy ought to try to have #2 in morning ( my mom considered so too and it wasn't new for me) and each boy in morning had to sit over "poop hole" near other boys.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Donna to Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:27:04 11/21/20 Sat

Were all of the counselors male, or were there some female counselors at the latrine in the morning?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Peter do Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:35:56 11/21/20 Sat

They were male in age 20-30
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Frank to Peter and Donna
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:54:37 11/21/20 Sat

Our counselors were mostly teachers, who had the summer off, or grad students doing a paper. Some lived off campus, or in small trailers on campus.
Others lived in a counselors cabin, with their own room, private bathrooms and showers, and TV. Black and white, rabbit ears and only got a signal at night.
No counselors lived in any of the camper cabins, so there was lots of opportunity for boy/boy play stuff.
Counselors had a separate section, off of the main dining hall. but went through the same buffet line.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Peter to Frank
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:09:29 11/22/20 Sun

Yes, night was "boys time". Nobody troubled us and all plays (without big noisy only) among boys were acceptable for us - innocent and, if honestly, for older boys non-innocent too
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Larry to Terry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:38:56 11/22/20 Sun

I enjoyed your listing of "Camping firsts".
We didn't use brown construction paper for a masturbation contest target, we used the red FIRE bucket that was filled with sand.
It was set on the floor, and the guys racing would jerk off into the bucket. so everyone could see who shot off first.
Usually one or two of the younger kids were on the floor next to the bucket to score who they saw shot off first raising their hand and pointing to the winner.
Usually, seeing the first boy ejaculate would be enough for the other contestants to start cumming also.
No prize for second or later places.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Larry to Terry
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 00:42:12 11/22/20 Sun

I did everything on your list except oral sex.
I watched other guys do it though.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:25:27 11/22/20 Sun

It is hard for me to believe that 14 year old boys would openly masturbate in full view of other same age, younger or older boys, let alone ejaculate with other campers watching.
Can anyone else support these reports?
Please.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
William to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:36:20 11/22/20 Sun

Susan, I'm 23 now and believe me, boys at 14-15 when they are out of adults control, can do such experiments which would be reason of deep horror for their mothers. I myself did little more than was in Terry's list, It happened no in caps only but in home, during sleepovers too.
Susan, it isn't good, it isn't bad, it's boys' development
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Susan to William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 03:54:26 11/22/20 Sun

At what age did you start doing the things in Terry's list.
Are you saying you would openly masturbate with other boys watching you, and they would do the same?
Still hard for me to accept.
Sorry
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Sam to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 10:11:46 11/22/20 Sun

Susan, you are right. I went to several camps and open masturbation, let alone masturbation competitions as described by some here never happened at the camps I went to or that I knew of.
Yes, there was some masturbation as one would expect with boys but these were always done secretly between maybe two boys if not alone, but not in large groups as described here. Some boys would sleep in each others bed at night to play with each other but again these were few.

I can't imagine such orgies as described here taking place without the counsellors not knowing about it.
The counsellors at camps are responsible for the boys safety and behavior and I would hardly believe that they would not be monitoring the boys all the time.
Fights could break up among the boys, or dangerous play and similar, so they were always kept an eye on, especially when they were in groups, including the shower rooms.
I am not saying that what is described here never happened, but it would have been rare indeed.

About your other question, yes, we had female counsellors up to age 12 and some boys would flaunt themselves in front of the girl counsellors for fun while they supervised us in the showers, but open masturbation would not have been allowed.

Author:
George to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:08 11/22/20 Sun

Susan
It happened as Terry described.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Drew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:52 11/22/20 Sun

When I went to camp for first time, I knew nothing about masturbation, Nothing.
By end of week I was masturbating with others.
Could not spurt but enjoyed feelings of orgasm.

Author:
William to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:24:05 11/22/20 Sun

I was 12-14 then, after starting puberty

Author:
Susan to William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:45:46 11/22/20 Sun

Terry's list included a reference to oral genital contact.
Did you ever see that, or did you ever participate in that yourself?

If yes, were they same age, older or younger campers.
Did you do it as well as receive it done to you?
Did others see you doing it?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
George to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:45:13 11/22/20 Sun

When you're a first time camper and living in with other boys for the first time, and seeing other guys touching each other, boldly walking around fully erect, and openly masturbating with other guys watching, it's hard not to join in.
Once you experience the excitement of having other guys looking at your erect penis, and your own pleasurable sensations you get from masturbating, it's easy just to join in.
Watching an older boy, who may just be 14, but more developed, with pubic hair, standing there, openly mutually nasturbating with a couple other guys is very stimulating, especially if you are invited to join them.

if they invite you to join in.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Jimmy to George and Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:22:54 11/22/20 Sun

I think George hit on a valid point.
Acceptance and recognition by other campers, especially the older, if only a year or two older, was very important.
The first year, or younger campers would naturally desire acceptance. That desire would override a resistance to sexual activity, and a boy would surrender to the norm and actively participate.
Once he experienced the pleasurable sensations, he became a willing camp participant.
When he returned to home from camp, he would return to more socially acceptable activity, and sexual activity, such as masturbation, became a more personal and private
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
David to All
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:07:00 11/22/20 Sun

I did stuff at camp, like masturbate with other guys, younger and older, walk around naked with my boner pointing at the moon, because everybody else was doing it too.
I would never think about doing those things back in school.
Never.

Author:
William to Susan and everyone here
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:11:25 11/23/20 Mon

For boys age about 13 when usually starting puberty is unusual age. I already was embarrassed when mom gave me bath or when she wanted to check cleanliness of my behind after pooping, but I had no any embarrassment among boys after a few days in camp. Yes, we did almost everything and for us (al least, for me) our activity was part of our independence and "male development". It was so.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.