VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Sam to Susan
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 10:11:46 11/22/20 Sun
In reply to: Susan to William 's message, "Re: Summer Camp Experiences" on 03:54:26 11/22/20 Sun

Susan, you are right. I went to several camps and open masturbation, let alone masturbation competitions as described by some here never happened at the camps I went to or that I knew of.
Yes, there was some masturbation as one would expect with boys but these were always done secretly between maybe two boys if not alone, but not in large groups as described here. Some boys would sleep in each others bed at night to play with each other but again these were few.

I can't imagine such orgies as described here taking place without the counsellors not knowing about it.
The counsellors at camps are responsible for the boys safety and behavior and I would hardly believe that they would not be monitoring the boys all the time.
Fights could break up among the boys, or dangerous play and similar, so they were always kept an eye on, especially when they were in groups, including the shower rooms.
I am not saying that what is described here never happened, but it would have been rare indeed.

About your other question, yes, we had female counsellors up to age 12 and some boys would flaunt themselves in front of the girl counsellors for fun while they supervised us in the showers, but open masturbation would not have been allowed.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
George to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:30:08 11/22/20 Sun

Susan
It happened as Terry described.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Summer Camp Experiences

Author:
Drew
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:19:52 11/22/20 Sun

When I went to camp for first time, I knew nothing about masturbation, Nothing.
By end of week I was masturbating with others.
Could not spurt but enjoyed feelings of orgasm.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.