VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 18:38:49 12/04/20 Fri
In reply to: Stephany to Anthony 's message, "Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters" on 18:22:00 12/04/20 Fri

How did you do those "inspections"? Where did they take place. Were they individual or together.
Did they become aroused as you inspected them?
If so, to what extent?
Please share, thank you.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Stephany to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 18:54:45 12/04/20 Fri

I inspected them weekly, usually Friday night after bath. Both boys had daily shower but they had to take weekly bath and usually it was Friday night. After bath, each boy had to call me or I was waiting in bath room already when he would ready. Then he had to stand up and I inspected him fully - from head till toe. I had double goal - evaluation of development and evaluation of cleanliness. It wasn't long time inspection but I could evaluate everything - hair, ears, armpits, back, bottom and crack (... spread legs, bent, spread buttocks, please more...), balls, pubic hairs, penis with foreskin retraction (for each boy after his 12), legs, heels. Yes, they were aroused sometimes but it's normal in teen age. Sometimes, when one of boys was inspected by me, brother was standing near waiting his turn.
It's normal for brothers and I never encouraged especial modesty between them.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:10:02 12/04/20 Fri

Thank you Stephany
When you were inspecting them, did you ever discuss such things as erection, masturbation, ejaculation, and such?
Did you teach them how to masturbate, or did you arrange that for someone else to do?
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:13:55 12/04/20 Fri

Stephany, You are a thoughtful and loving mother. Your sons I am sure, valued you affection and care. Did you encourage the younger brother to try and do as his older brother? Was he ever successful for you to watch and see as he did orgasm spurting.
I am sure they appreciated your loving care well into adolescence.
When did you last see your sons ejaculate their semen for you to see??

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Stephany to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 19:36:48 12/04/20 Fri

Yes, of course, I spoke with them about their development and appearing of new signs of maturation were good news and fun for all us three. My elder was about 14 when he had full erection during inspection when I touched his penis (it happened earlier too) and I asked do you know as release yourself and he little blushed but told of course mommy. I offer him to show because he ought no to be embarrassing by me and younger brother and he answered sure. We could see as he did it, had cum and then two spurts of white semen on bathroom wall. Brother told WOW and I told that he's good healthy young man and he was proud. Later he told me that a few times masturbated together with best friend but I told him it's normal for boys and I saw he became calm. At least, elder knew as masturbate and was loving teacher for younger.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 23:40:54 12/04/20 Fri

After watching his older brother ejaculate his "two spurts of white semen", did you then encourage the younger to try and do that himself.
Did the older brother try to help him reach ejaculation, or did you help him achieve that goal?
You are a loving mother, all around.
Please continue.
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:25:37 12/05/20 Sat

When your youngest had his ejaculations when you bathed him, were they caused because you masturbated him, or did he masturbate himself while you watched and encouraged him.
You must have been proud to see your youngest develop to the point that he could now ejaculate sperm like his older brother.
How did you reward this milestone of development.

Author:
Stephany to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 02:03:53 12/05/20 Sat

My younger was too young in this time - he was 12 only and prepubescent. However, since his about 14 (the same as was with his elder bro) he had ejaculations when I bathed him (different from elder, who bathed himself since 13 and I inspected him only, younger liked to be bathed by me and I gave him full bath weekly - it was instead inspections too - till his 16)

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.