VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 123456789[10] ]
Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:16:32 12/06/20 Sun
In reply to: Stephany to Anthony 's message, "Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters" on 05:26:37 12/06/20 Sun

Whole thing came up at mom's work. Boy's mom expressed concern that her son would soon start developing and had no other boys to see for reference.
One thing lead to another, and there we were.
His mom appeared mush more nervous than the boy himself.
She kept thanking my mom and me even before we really started doing anything.
He seem more anxious than nervous.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Stephany to Anthony
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:38:29 12/06/20 Sun

Yes, both mothers did very smart act. I think for the boy it was the best lesson of his future development as can imagine.
Did you speak between yourself during presentation or he watch only? Was him permitted to touch you or you show him himself only? What was most interesting for him?
Anthony, how was presentation when were you and girl?
My boys were 12 and 10 when my friend permit her 11-year-old daughter to swim together in yard pool and all were naked. After pool they were naked rest of day and it was fun for all them (after short time of some embarrassment). It was nice day.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Moms "Presenting" their sons or daughters

Author:
Anthony to Stephany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:33:03 12/09/20 Wed

Yes there was lots of conversation among all four of us. The boys mother was very talkative, and kept thanking my mom and me for doing all this for her son.
I felt funny doing it for a boy and had trouble getting started, but eventually everything worked out OK.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.