VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Martha
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:51:25 03/14/18 Wed
In reply to: Martha 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 23:46:04 08/16/17 Wed

I can see your point, I too would have been embarrassed if There were 3 boys looking at me nude. But I am sure those 3 boys would have looked! And looked, and looked!
I guess his parents saw nothing wrong with him supporting an erection in front of 3 girls! His penis was hard all day, a good 6 hours! I know the boy was embarrassed, Hell, we saw him erect, but we didn't make him take his clothes off! He walked up totally nude! At first his penis was flaccid but right after they joined us he began to erect! He never hid his stiffening penis from our view and we saw the whole thing happen!
I am sorry but I can not take responsiblity for this boys embarrassment. I was fascinated seeing him nude, name one person who wouldn't have looked! It was my first time seeing a boy nude and erect! It was very exciting for me seeing what the other side had to offer. I was interested and I wanted to see it! Curiosity, simple curiosity!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Sox Fan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:23:17 03/14/18 Wed

Damn, that sure would have been embarrassing for that poor boy! I mean being the only person there nude and in front of 3 girls I had never met before! Then on top of that you got to watch him get hard!!! I got a boner just reading about it.
That guy must have been completely humiliated walking around with his dick all hard! And your male cousin, I mean having to see you watch the other boy get a boner and watching him pee would have been too much! And then you said he was hard all day, getting to see his boner! Wow! So many "boy's secrets" were shared with you! Knowing you and the other girls got to see how it grows and what the process looks like would mess with me forever if it were me! Very embarrassing for both boys!
I know the one time I was spanked bare bottom my sister got to watch and she saw my boner! I was already hard but she saw me hard and bouncing! I thought I would die! My heart was going a million beats per second knowing she saw me hard like that. Mom let her have a really good look at me totally erect. Maybe for 15 or 20 minutes! To me it felt like an eternity!
She talked to me about it for a few weeks after asking me if it hurt being stiff and what was that thing below my wiener. She begged me to let her look at it again but I was way too embarrassed!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.