VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Don
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 11:52:10 03/25/18 Sun
In reply to: John David 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 16:39:55 03/23/18 Fri

I attended several nude swim meets in the late 50s/early 60s and like you said erections were not allowed by the coaches.
Shrinkage was always a problem among the boys, much more than erections, since the atmosphere was usually cold and more so the pool water.
One could in fact see very often some boys pulling their penis occasionally to make them look longer, which was usually to no avail.
It was certainly embarrassing for those boys to be seen on display with shrunk penises in front of female spectators

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Pumpkin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:43:09 05/14/18 Mon

I watched many nude boys swim as my 2 brothers were swimmers. One was 13 and the other was 11, so I saw both boys go thru 2 different age groups
Guys, come on! There sure were plenty of boners at those meets so cut the bull and be honest about it. I remember sitting with my cousin and counting the boners the boys had. I admit that there were less at the end of the meets and that the coaches would send a boy off if his boner was causing a problem or he was rubbing it at pool side but those situations were rare.
My younger brother was a "boner boy" as we called them and would have issues thru out the meets getting boners. My mom was upset about it as my older brother never seemed to let it get to him. On rare occasions he got hard but usually he was not hard!
My mother asked the coach what she should do to keep my younger brother from getting boners as he waited for his event and the coach said not to make a big deal over it and he will get used to it. He said boys react differently to the nudity and for her not to worry! Once in a while he would go the entire meet with out getting hard but then at the next meet it was up and down the entire meet! The problem didn't seem to get any better that year.
A mom of one of the other boys sitting next to us noticed moms frustration and suggested he stay nude at home in front of me and maybe a few girlfriends of mine to get used to girls seeing him nude as that helped her son. He hated it but after a few months his issues with the girls seeing him nude went away. Mom wanted to try this but he was not wanting to do it.
My brother said that he would be embarrassed being naked in front of me and other girls with my older brother seeing it go on so mom had us spend most of that time in the guest room in the basement. There was a bathroom and guest room so we could stay for a few hours. The first few times she would monitor us checking in to see how things were going on. I learned to listen for her coming down the steps and knew when she was dropping in.
We started slow with only me there to look and try to get him to relax and like at meets a few times he could do it but more times than not he would get a boner
I really enjoyed having all this time to see his penis both hard and soft and finally got to touch it and feel its texture. I inspected it many times close up looking at it with great interest and asked him why he was so embarrassed but he just said he couldn't help it. It was exciting watching him get hard and seeing his foreskin retract as he stretched out. I got to spend 3 weeks alone with him nude which made us closer siblings but he didn't really seem to improve. I became very familiar with his boner seeing as much as I did and learning about it when it was soft.
Next we tried it with my cousin but she was so giddy about getting to just look and touch. His boner would just throb as we looked on and a few times we went too far rubbing and touching him and he shot off right in front of us! He was totally embarrassed and cried about us seeing him do that. We said we were sorry but I noticed my cousin would always try to get him to do that again and again rubbing him until he was ready to shoot. It was great fun and all but it wasn't helping him relax.
Mom said to try it with Fay, one of my best friends. Fay and I would get caught up in the moment and talk about his body as we looked. She enjoyed seeing him getting a boner and touching It soft then hard. She did tease him a lot about all we were getting to do and that seemed to have an effect on him. It really got to him and after a little bit he would just shoot off. Yes, we touched him and felt his boner but we never stroked him like my cousin would to get him to shoot off, it just happened. This went on for 2 weeks and it only led to him shooting off in front of us from all that embarrassment. I never told mom he did that as I didn't want it to lead to any trouble for him, me or the other girls.
We did meet a few times without mom knowing about it and he would ask me to rub him until he shot off. He said it felt good and helped him get over being so nervous about getting looked at nude by Fay. It seemed my cousins playing with him did help him cope with his embarrassment.
Somehow all that nudity and shooting off did seem to help him and the boners were less frequent the following year. I asked him if our little get togethers helped and he said that swimming nude was never as bad as having Fay there just getting to see him nude and touch him. He admitted that shooting off took off the edge and he could deal with it better now!
He and I did have occasional times where he would come to my room and I would help him with his problem but he eventually showed me how he did it to himself and asked if I would mind doing it for him a few times if he needed it. I agreed but only if I got to watch him do it to himself and we worked that out between ourselves as needed!
I know this sounds very kinky but it was when we were kids. I still keep in touch with my brothers but our conversations are very different. My younger brother and I do talk about the past and the playful times we experienced together. We are both married now and have kids of our own. It is healthy to talk about what we did as kids and discuss how It feli and what was learned.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Cotton Candy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:09:40 05/15/18 Tue

I never got that lucky but I did get to look at the neighbor kids penis plenty of times. I lived next door to a lady who had a 7 year old boy. I was 9 and my mom would watch him when she went to grocery shop or pick up her husband at work. I had a pole sprinkler that I would play in and Mrs Franks would send Little Jeff over totally nude to play in the sprinkler.
I got to see him nude for a few hours when she was out allowing me to see what boys looked like with out their clothes on. The first time I saw him nude I was almost frightened, I couldn't understand his workings and didn't know about the differences. My mom noticed my confusion and took us both inside.
She sat me down on the couch and had Jeff stand on the coffee table directly in front of me totally nude. I got a really good look at all his differences and realized he was made differently than I was. I looked at him for about half an hour before my mom told me I could touch him and feel what his felt like. I remember getting so excited I almost couldn't move. My mom said I could but I was worried I wouldn't like how it felt!
Once I touched it I remember being overwhelmed with an urge to rub it and roll it between my fingers. After a few minutes Jeff got a bit excited and began to grow. I let go of his penis and simply watched it grow! I was amazed at how it seemed to move on its own. It just wiggled around until it stuck straight out pointing at me. Then it bounced until it pointed straight up!
I couldn't wait to touch it and found it was stiff and hot. I was really interested in it and wanted to watch it stick up straight again. Unfortunatly it stayed hard and it began to bounce as I looked at it.
Mom let me play with it for almost an hour before she put us back under the sprinkler before Mrs. Franks returned. By that time Jeff had calmed down and his penis was limp again.
I got to play with Jeff each time we had bad weather. Mom would undress him and let me explore his maleness for a few hours before his mom would return. Other times we would play games which allowed me to play with his penis and see him get hard.
I loved seeing and touching his boy parts and mom felt it was educational for me to learn about Jeff's body. This went on until I was 11 and Jeff was 9. Jeff grew to enjoy my looking and touching his private parts usually undressing the moment he came thru the door. I teased him about holding his penis in my hand and it didn't seem to phase him.
I enjoyed learning about boys bodies and playing with Jeff all those years! It was very helpful when I got older and better understood boys parts.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Peaches
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 13:49:47 05/22/18 Tue

When I was 7 years old we got to play with a boy who's step mother didn't care about us seeing him nude. His name was Jose and his older sisters name was Olivia. Jose was 11 and Olivia was 13. I was friends with Olivias best friends younger sister!
Sally was a year older than I was so there were usually 4 girls getting to look at or play with Jose.
A few times other girls would tag along to see Jose's boy parts and get to touch and feel. His mother knew what we were doing but never told us to stop or said anything about what we were doing.
Jose was defiantly embarrassed always having a stiff penis and often getting emotional and crying as new girls would get to play with his penis.
We ate Hispanic and boys usually don't get upset about nudity, the machismo thing you hear about. For some reason Jose was different. He was sensitive and would get very embarrassed about squirting his juice after getting played with. It upset him greatly and he would hide his face in shame as we giggled about his experience. He always squirted after we played but never seemed to get used to it.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Smurfette
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:46:11 06/15/18 Fri

We had a boy named Gerald who's older sister would expose him to us for fun and games. He was 8 and Celeste would make him remove his clothes as we watched. We got to see him completely nude and embarrassed almost on a daily basis. We were between 7 and 12 years old and very excited enjoying his penis!
There was a tree fort in the wooded area by our house that Celeste would make Gerald take off his clothes. We got to sit right beside him as he sat nude. His penis would erect as we watched and laughed as we teased him about all we were getting to see!
We also got to touch Geralds penis and would play with it for hours at a time. He would get very embarrassed about all we did and his erection would somehow get harder. The tip would turn purplish and his balls would tighten and his penis would throb wildly.
We of course made fun of his reaction to us seeing him embarrass and did almost anything we knew would cause him shame. Lisa, another girl who showed up all the time would tease him about his penis and how funny he looked with his penis sticking straight up! She would rub his pee hole with her thumb making him thrust his hips and making us girls laugh at his reactions.
We all enjoyed watching him react to our pleasuring his penis and seeing him fidget as we brought him all but to a climax. His body was doing as nature had intended but it was never supposed to be done by young girls who were fascinated with what could be done with a boys penis.
We actually experimented with his penis seeing what made him embarrassed or caused him to fidget. Eventually Gerald ejaculated with us all there to see it happen. He said he was sorry but we were amazed at what had happened.
Soon every time we played with Geralds penis we would get him excited and bring him to a climax. He grew to enjoy our little get togethers even suggesting them on occasion. Gerald would arch his back as one or more girls got him off spewing his seed everywhere!

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.