VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 23:17:41 04/19/18 Thu
In reply to: Hot dog fan!! 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 16:50:15 04/19/18 Thu

Great post Hotdog Fan! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I would love to hear more.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Tootsie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:22:54 07/17/18 Tue

Hot Dog Fan, I can completely understand your urges to see penises. At a very young age they were made available to see via diaper changes or back yard pools and sprinklers. I was 6 the first time I saw what made boys different and even at that age it was very exciting to see!
We were allowed to know about them at a very young age as the social norms offered penises to girls as they grew up. With the opportunities to babysit we were trusted with boys bathing them and seeing them totally nude again. Our society let us not only see but touch their penises as they were bathed. Getting to soap them up and watch as they erected was a treat for an 11 or 12 year old girl. Seeing how a penis grew was something every girl wanted to see once they knew it happened. I went over to peoples houses to watch girlfriends wash younger boys penises and even washed a few myself. This was not my first time seeing erections but I never seemed to get tired of watching as they grew! It was another opportunity for girls to see and touch the boys and gain that knowledge for later life experiences.
Boys never got the chance to see girls nude and most girls were too embarrassed or told they would be punished if they freely showed boys their bodies. After seeing 6 and 7 year old boys in swimming situations or even seeing baby boys as they were changed or given a bath girls could see the obvious differences between boys and girls.
Boys were shued away from any baby girl who's diaper needed changed and it was all but unheard of seeing a boy watch as a baby girl got a bath. They just were not involved in such things that would allow them to see the differences between the sexes.
I remember hearing about boys skinny dipping and secretly following them to see boys of all ages totally nude. And once we were spotted they let us swim there in suits seeing all the nudity we could ever want to see. Some boys were shy about us seeing them but most let us look, even showing off their penises for us to see and enjoy. I was 8 years old when I went to the"old swimming hole" and swam along with 6 or 7 totally nude boys. It was where I learned about circumcision and erections! Seeing how the boys penises differed having that many to look at. These things were provided to girls at a very young age. We got to see how the boys reacted to shame and humiliation.
Sometimes the boys even held another boy down and let us watch as he grew erect showing us how he looked going from soft to hard. The boy kicked and squirmed trying his best to break free but having so many hold him down we got to watch him grow! It was something the boys did to the younger boys to "toughen them up" allowing us to see and learn about their bodies. The boys didn't see it as showing us their secrets, it was more like hazing or a rite of passage into a club or organization. We saw "boners" and " nut sacks" and were allowed to share these things with those boys. Some times I would show up and see a 12 year old boys penis sticking straight up and ask him why he had a "boner" looking right at it as we discussed the situation. It was just how things were at that time.
Girls were afforded special treatment allowing us to see many things we were not "supposed" to see. Between social conditioning and childhood clubs and organizations we got to experience the male form. We saw penises and learned about them thanks to these opportunities. If the shoe were on the other foot the boys would have done the same as we did!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Emily
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:29:02 07/18/18 Wed

The first time I got to see boys swimming naked was when I was 10. A schoolfriend of mine whose older 13 year old brother was on the swim team invited me to go along with her parents to watch a swim meet in which her brother took part.

There was no mention of nudity and I was not aware that the boys competed naked at these meets.
Sitting in the bleachers next to my friend and her parents I was shocked to see the boys teams coming out completely naked from the locker rooms.

Having never seen a naked boy before, apart from very young ones, it was almost overwheming seeing all those penises, hanging balls and bare butts all at once.
It was a delightful sight for a 10 year old girl.
There were several other girls my age in the bleachers, some younger and some older, who had brothers in the team or were invited by their friends like I was.

Some of the boys seemed nervous about all those girls eyes on their naked bodies, and some started to erect right in front of our eyes, but they soon got over it as they started the competitions and concentrated more on the swimming.

It was a visual feast for us girls and we talked excitedly about it later, comparing the different shapes and sizes of the boys penises and those that erected during the meet.
I went to the meets twice more with my friend's family. After age 14 the boys wore speedos for the meets so it was no longer that exciting to watch.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Sherri
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:17:36 07/20/18 Fri

It was defiantly a treat back in those good old days seeing all the nude boys at those swim meets.
My brother was a swimmer for the YMCA and swam nude. I was 2 years younger than him and saw his penis and penises of the other boys at every meet. He was 11 at the time and hated the fact that I got to see him nude there. There was little left to my imagination as so much was right out in the open.
My brother was circumcised but I saw uncircumcised boys penises as well. I really liked looking at the boys foreskin and really enjoyed seeing them pull back as they erected.
We lived in a relatively small town and there were no bleachers, just chairs set up for family to attend. Going so many times I got to know all the boys on his team and saw their penises too! We were only feet away from many of the boys getting to see their penises up close.
I remember watching boys erect as the sight of all us girls made them grow. Some were quick to lose their erections but others were so embarrassed they stayed erect for the entire meet! When a boy was erect and turned sideways we could really see how different he was from those not erect!
It was really exciting to experience their nudity and see the changes their penis went through as they erected! It was a great opportunity to learn about the boys bodies and see what they looked like. We were allowed to enjoy their nudity and experience their bodies at a very young age! I was just glad I was one of the few who understood the difference between boys and girls.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Judy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 01:12:50 07/21/18 Sat

We also lived in a small town and although there were no Ymca's or nude swim meets there was a juvenile home for boys just outside of town in a rural area.
The home was surrounded by chain nettings and they had a pool in the back area where the boys were made to swim naked. The boys were from ages 10 to 16 and were many blacks as also white, brown and all colors.
We would hide behind the bushes near the net and enjoy watching the naked boys. They were all sizes, shapes and colors of penises.

A group of us younger girls would often make trips to the area to see the naked boys especially in Summer.
There was a small hidden area behind a wall next to the chain netting and often some boys swimming would go behind it to urinate or masturbate, sometimes alone or in twos.
It was exciting watching the boys shoot their pee outside the net, and even more when they wanked alone or wanked each other, shooting their juice all over the place.
The boys had strict supervision and discipline inside the home and were obviously not allowed to masturbate, so this was obviously a favorite and safe place where they could jack off their load.

It was certainly an educational experience for us young girls.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Bethany
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 16:41:08 08/12/18 Sun

Judy, I like how you say it was an educational experience! I couldn't t agree with that statement more.
I had 2 brothers who both would sneak peeks at my dads stash of Playboy magazines. They got to oggle over the large breasted women included in those pages and fantasize about being alone with these hotties! As for us girls it was catching a glimpse of a baby boy getting his diaper changed for us to see what was on the other side.
Getting a chance to see a boy our age or older nude was very much like getting to the top of the mountain. And finding a boy like that who would show it to you day after day was indeed a keeper! At 9, 10 or 11 experiencing an erection as it grows or watching as a boy pleasures himself is as good as it gets!
My first time was with a boy named Gary who I talked into displaying himself for me. I saw for the first time exactly what a penis looks like. Then to my surprise he started to erect allowing me to see him get hard! I was fascinated beyond belief that his penis could move about all on its own!
It was very educational getting to see his body and watch as he embarrassed in front of me! It was a very special time for me and I truly enjoyed my very first experience with nude boys!

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.