VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Woody
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 16:18:59 04/20/18 Fri
In reply to: Luke 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 22:14:09 04/19/18 Thu

I was not about to be the first one to post anything about the girls team as there are so many flamers on sites like this. The younger generations don't believe what we were put through.

I was one of those boys who couldn't quite get used to being seen nude. I was usually erect knowing all the girls could see all that I had. It was very humiliating to share your body with girls your age allowing them to see you nude. I was extremely embarrassed from my first day sprouting wood that entire day. There were girls standing right beside me getting to look right at my penis!

There were a few of us who didn't pan out and had erections all the time. Our coach got pissed about it but all guys know you have no cntrol over getting hard! He yelled at us in front of girls on the girls team about being erect and as you know that really didn't help matters! Sometimes the girls would "flick" our tips if we were erect telling us we would get in trouble for being like that, giggling at us in the same breath.

A few of the girls were really teasers and let us know they could see our penises. We had a small girls team who loved seeing our penises. They were there while we were nude and saw everything! It was common for them to watch as you grew or to point out that you were hard, as if you didn't already know!

Your lady friend said only a few boys got boners but there were plenty of boners at practices and meets with the girls team with us! They would remind us that there were girls in the bleachers or that they saw a 9 year old girl laughing at our penises. It was fun for them to let us know we were hard standing there nude in front of a bleached full of spectators!

I hated knowing they could see us nude and know about our bodies but we couldn't see theirs. Call it jealousy if you want it was very embarrassing letting them see my penis. I could see it in their face how much they enjoyed looking at us and seeing our private parts. With it all out in the open it was too difficult to control my emotions and I erected. It wasn't bad enough that I was nude but so were 14 other boys, up to 30 at meets giving the girls plenty of penises to see and compare.

I would have to say that the most humiliating part was if the girls got to watch as I got hard, seeing it go from soft to hard, watching the foreskin retract and exposing your tip. I wasn't the only one who got boners so it was like Dominos, once one guy got hard everyone else got hard knowing all the girls got to see! The giggling didn't help then all the teasing afterwards about what just happened dug in deep.

The "accidentally on purpose" brushing up against a penis was common and you were a sissy if you said anything about it. It was just a bad situation and the girls took advantage of it. They especially enjoyed what we called "honking your boner" or squeezing it a few times to see how it felt! There was plenty of touching going on and without anything being said it just continued. The girls got to know us quite intimately even talking with us about erections as we stood there with a boner. It wasn't easy just hearing them comment on things you once kept private. You knew they could look right at your penis and see it in all its glory and nothing was ever done to change it. They were allowed to know. Some would come to practice and just look at us seeing our penises, some hard and some not. It wasn't easy to just look the other way or simply put it out of your mind, you were nude! And if erect you were even more of a target!

At home meets our girls invited the competition girls team over to meet us. They had to know how humiliating that was for us. Letting these girls see us nude up close like that. The embarrassment was pouring off us as the girls looked us over enjoying the sights!

I never returned to the swim team after my first year and 4 other boys quit as well. Others filled the void but I never returned to see the team swim or watch as the girls teased the boys about seeing their penises. I can only imagine what an exciting time that had to be for those girls, standing inches away from us, commenting on our shame and embarrassment, squeezing our penises to feel their texture. This had to have been a great time for them!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.