VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Samuel
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 17:32:42 04/29/18 Sun
In reply to: David 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 06:10:31 03/10/17 Fri

Odd that all the posts are about grade and high school. We swam nude at practices(coach included) in college in northern Minnesota in the late 50's early 60's. We wore suits at meets but there were plenty of females coming to our practices, the college nurse(and 2 cute nursing students), the faculty adviser, student editor and student photographer of the student newspaper and yearbook. Yes lots of pictures taken but I never saw any full frontals in either the paper or yearbooks. I'm betting they all ended up in the adviser's private collection. The Dean's secretary(who must have been 60) was always having to deliver an "urgent" message to coach or one of us.The Board let Coach hire an assistant so of course he picked a female PE teacher. She was maybe mid 40's but really filled out those awful tank suits the girls wore. After practice she'd supervise us in the showers(like we needed supervision!Hah!)and then head into Coach's private office. Didn't take a lot of imagination to figure out what was going on in there. Of course by college we were all pretty used to being seen nude by women and girls so it really wasn't a big deal. But he was the first coach I had that was nude too. Seems unbelievable and could never happen today, but it was a far different world back then.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Geek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:48:21 05/04/18 Fri

This seems to be a site about public humiliation. I think we all had a run in with a few naughty girls in a CFNM situation during our childhood who forced us to remove our clothes.
My older sister would force me to undress all the time in front of her girlfriends causing me to erect as they watched.
I got very embarrassed as my body was shared with every girl in the neighborhood as she even allowed them to touch me. They brought me to orgasm many times as I was humiliated in front of 5 or 6 girls at a time. They would cheer and clap as I squirted my mess in front of them making them laugh!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jeepman89
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:17:40 05/04/18 Fri

Geek, did you enjoy the experiences?

[> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Geek
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:31:11 05/08/18 Tue

It was very humiliating letting them know so much about the male body, they saw so much! In the beginning it was a terrible experience having to let them see me so exposed. I remember crying a few times as the embarrassment became too much for me to handle. After time it became a relief to be jacked off, but when a new girl got to watch and participate it was pretty embarrassing still. I never got used to having a new girl have at it with my penis for the first time. Knowing that we had just met and now she was seeing me squirt my jiz all over the place was bad!

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.