VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Curtis G.
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:34:44 05/04/18 Fri
In reply to: Gloria S. 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 12:30:33 05/01/18 Tue

When I was 10 my sister Sarah and I would stay with my Aunt Tracy. I had a female cousin Kin who was 8, the same age as my sister. It was customary for us to run under a hose my Aunt would tie to a clothes post providing some needed relief from the csummer heat.
That summer my parents went with friends to Las Vegas and my Aunt Tracy watched my sister and I along with the Donaldson twins Todd and Terri 9 for 2 weeks.
Aunt Tracy could be mean If you didn't mind her and spankings would be a part of your life if you didn't do as she said. It was usually fun with her but she sometimes would drink too much booze and things got bad.
We were running under the garden hose the first day there when the girls noticed Todd and my,penises were shaped differently.99 We were made to run nude in the water as opposed to the girls wearing suits which was a bit embarrassing for us boys, and with new kids there we boys were feeling a bit exposed. We had boners from all the exposed body parts the girls were getting to see.
I usually got a boner playing with Sarah and Kim as they teased me about being different than them. They got to see mine all the time but I never got to see theirs. Now with Todd there the girls had 2 nude boys to look at. There was also the fact that Terri could see me nude adding to the shame factor.
Both Todd and I were supporting boners that day and I remember the girls were paying lots of attention to our penises. It was the first time that Terri got to see my penis and the same for my sister and cousin seeing Todd's.
Todd was circumcised and I was not so there was a difference in the way our penises looked. It didn't take long for Todd and I to get embarrassed and pop a boner in front of the girls causing quite s stir with the girls.
Nothing was said by my Aunt Tracy as the girls giggled uncontrollably as our penises grew right in front of them.
Soon after we got boners Bonny, one of Kim's friends came over and was surprised to see Todd there now fully erect standing there with me.
Aunt Tracy was pretty juiced up and the girls were getting away with grabbing our boners and generally playing with our penises.
It got pretty embarrassing without Terri there but having her there too made things that much more humiliating! She was very excited about seeing us nude and knowing about boners now. Bonny, Kim and my sister could tell when Aunt Tracy had too much to drink and would toy with my penis usually for an hour or so but now with Todd and Terri there too It was all different.
The girls were getting to see and touch 2 boys without clothes on so they got to compare our boners. The girls got to enjoy our nudity for st leastv3 hours providing complete embarrassment for Todd and I.
The hose was just running on and on as the girls wanted to look at us now and all Todd and I could do was remain hard. The girls were outright laughing at how our boners were pointing straight up even as they squeezed our boners as they played with our bodies. I was a bit embarrassed as the girls got to toy with my penis and started to build up some sexual tension, I had cum in front if Kim and Sarah before and it seemed they were intent on showing the other girls what I looked like spewing my seed.
I tried my best not to shoot my load but the fact that 4 girls were waiting for me to cum took its toll and I released as everyone looked on. The humiliation was very intense as all the girls got to see me spew.
It just so happened that I lost it as Terri was stroking me and I felt something special was going on between us. After all she just made me fun and it was really intence cunning like that in front of her for the first time. She continued to stroke me until I begged her to stop as the tip became super sensitive and I could take it no more.
My penis went limp allowing all the girls to see my foreskin cover my tip. Terri became very interested in my foreskin and toyed with it enough for me to erect again seeing the foreskin retract. I was completely humiliated that she was getting to see me do that as she sat right beside me. I had to share something as personal as getting a boner with her again but this time after I came.
She knew everything male about me now and I had a small crush on her. Without even asking she took hold of my boner again rolling it between her thumb and fingers as she talked to the other girls about seeing my foreskin peel back.
The girls got to look us over all day long as Aunt Tracy stayed looped throughout. They got to look us over a lot in the days to follow and Todd and I remained embarrassed the entire time there!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Newton
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 15:36:50 07/19/18 Thu

Swimming nude in front of girls was a mixture of shame and humiliation. I did it in Junior High and found it to be very embarrassing. Exposing your penis to all those people was not only humiliating but frightening as well.
There was defiantly an embarrassment factor involved knowing you were allowing the girls to see your penis or worse yet watch as you erected. That did happen to boys and it did happen to me! I will never forget the shame of sharing my erection with so many. They saw me get hard and stay hard as I stood in front of all those people. I could only stand there and let them look all they wanted to.
Our pool did not have a warm up pond to hide ourselves so once you popped a boner you were on display. The entirety of our pool was used to swim in and there was no "shallow" end to go to. We were expected to man up and let everyone see it happen. The coach showed no potty on a boy who had a boner, you just either got rid of it or you let everyone see it. Plain and simple!
I shouldn't have to explain that it was not that easy. Sharing your erection process with so many others is very difficult to go through. Something that private is not meant to be that public. But for us it was. Just standing there with your penis sticking straight up made you quite the spectacle. And it didn't happen to just one swimmer, there were others who could only take so much. The girls were treated to a few boners every meet, they saw everything we had.
We were young and very new to being nude in front of that many people. I am sure that over time one might get used to being seen nude and enjoy it but for me it just never happened so I gave the girls a lot to look at!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.