VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Nurses bathing and urinating boys

Author:
Candyland girl
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 14:39:00 05/07/18 Mon
In reply to: Bradly 's message, "Re: Nurses bathing and urinating boys" on 14:19:26 04/25/18 Wed

My older sister Jeannie (13) was always over at her best friend Carol's house when I was younger. I offer wondered why they never played over at our house always playing at Carol's place, Jeannie always said the were listening to records and dancing.
I remember when I was 8 my grandmother passed away and mom told me to go get Jeannie over at Carol's. I knocked on the door and Mrs. Shultz answered the door. I asked to see Jeanie and was told they were in the basement. I was shocked that there was no music playing and followed Mrs. Shultz to the basement. I was quite surprised to see both Jeannie and Carol actively playing with Mrs. Shultz stepson's penis!
Mrs. Shultz showed no concern for what both girls were doing as she called over to Jeanie telling her that I was there. Andy (9) was visibly aroused and hid himself from my view once he realized I was there.
I told Jeanie that grandma had passed and she was upset. Carol walked behind Andy and pulled back his arms totally exposing him to my view. She then asked me if I wanted to look at Andy's penis as he squirmed to free himself from her hold.
Being a curious 8 year old girl I moved closer to see him as he was totally exposed for me. Mrs. Shultz said nothing as I moved towards the boy I knew from playing outside getting a good look at what made him a boy! I was almost unable to believe all I was getting to look at as Andy tired from all his struggling allowing me a good long look at his fully erect penis! I was amazed at how different boys were from girls and was very excited as I eyed him up and down. Carol kept him exposed for a good while allowing me to see his erection bouncing all on its own.
Then she told me I could touch it! Andy screamed that it wasn't fair since I was younger than him. Tears were streaming down his cheeks as I looked at all he had as his erection kindly exposed his testes to me.
Without hesitation I gladly took hold of his penis and felt its texture. Andy was visibly upset by this as I was informally introduced to his private parts.
I enjoyed learning about his body and holding his erection in my hand. I was mesmerized by this new knowledge and eagerly handled his penis.
Mrs. Shultz interrupted say I g we could come back later but it would be best if we went home now. I didn't want to leave squeezing his stiff penis all I could before Carol let him go. I knew exactly what Andy Shultz penis looked like and felt like! I was in heaven.
Sadly at my grandmothers funeral all I could think about was seeing Andy nude again! Being true to her word NMs. Shultz allowed me to visit with Jeannie once we came back. This time I was there for the beginning and got to see his penis flaccid before transforming to a full erection! Andy was uncircumcised as he was born in Germany and circumcision was not as practiced in Europe as here in the USA. I was curious about the shape of his penis with his foreskin covering his tip as I didn't remember it looking that way before. Without warning Andy's penis started to grow as I watched allowing me to share his erection. Andy was very embarrassed as his penis moved around before sticking straight out. I couldn't help but laugh as his penis was moving around on its own. No-one was touching it it just stuck straight out. Then it started bouncing before sticking straight up. The covering over his tip slid back and there it was, the way I remembered it.
Carol gladly explained that boys always do that when they are embarrassed pointing at his erection. I was fixated on his penis as I thought I would never see it again. Carol said I could play with it for a while so I reintroduced myself to Andy's penis!
I was so excited feeling myself moisten again as I relived the thoughts I had throughout the past week. I looked at it from every angle exploring his manhood as only an 8 year old would. I was still amazed at how the cover slid off his tip but now I was holding his penis again. I familiarize myself to his shape and length all while my sister and Carol looked on. Soon after that both girls showed me ganes they played with him involving his penis. It was so much fun seeing his penis the entire day even seeing it shrink back then growing erect again getting to watch his foreskin slide off his tip. Carol let me touch his flaccid penis as it grew letting me feel it in its softer state. It was very exciting learning about a boys body!
Carol invited me over a few other times and on my birthday she let me show my girlfriend Tina everything too.
By that time Andy was ejaculating in front of us so I got to bring him to orgasm in front of my girlfriend Tina. I think by that time Andy was enjoying it too even though he seemed to be embarrassed at times as we played with him.
It was an experience I will always remember!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nurses bathing and urinating boys

Author:
Panda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:29:51 05/08/18 Tue

There was a lady like that where I grew up. Mrs. Grant. She had 3 girls and I was best friends with her middle aged girl Linda.
We were both 8 when Mary (12), her oldest started bringing a boy named Steve (9) over with his older sister Liz (13).
We all would gather in their basement and Liz would get Steve's clothes off of him. Everyone there would giggle at him standing there nude as he grew hard. It was the best of times for me getting to look at all his boy parts. Linda and I were beside ourselves with excitement seeing him nude.
Mrs Grant knew exactly what was going on but allowed us to explore Steven's body. Day after day we got to look at everything he had enjoying his maleness as we played with his parts.
I remember wanting to get a picture of him nude with my dads camera but I was never allowed to use it. We played with Steve almost every day. I was a bit too excired to tell if Steve enjoyed his nudity but we sure did!!!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Nurses bathing and urinating boys

Author:
Hot Lips
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 14:20:37 05/08/18 Tue

I was middle child between 2 brothers and let me tell you it did have its advantages.
I was allowed to view my brothers totally nude many times but swimming was one of my favorites. The boys were made to swim nude, something they didn't seem to enjoy as I was dressed in my bathing costume. I got to see both boys bodies for prolonged times as we swam.
The boys had no cover as our pool was tested for chlorine having to stand fully exposed to my constant gaze. Their penises were totally visible and I enjoyed their shame as they slowly stretched to a full erection as I watched it happen. I had trouble containing my excitement as the boys penises stiffened. It had to be shameful for them to have me watch them go thru this humiliation.
Each boy reacted differently as his penis did its thing. I watched the shame rush to their faces as each penis stood straight up. My older brother was definatly embarrassed by my seeing him nude! He often asked mom to allow him to wear street clothes in the pool but mom always said no. My younger brother didn't enjoy showing me his penis either. He would tell mom I was looking at his hard-on or say something about how I was staring too much.
Swimming at the lake was even better as dozens of girls got to see their nude bodies. The boys were usually very hard as girls passed by sneeking peeks at their raging hard-ons! I enjoyed teasing them by pointing out other boys with large hard-ons or girls that had seen their penises who were giggling at them.
I will say I was glad it was them and not me exposing their bodies to complete strangers who were allowed to gawk and stare at all they had! The ride home was usually very quiet as their shame was very evident. They had allowed so many girls the chance to see them sticking straight as they walked on the sandy beach.
It was an exciting experience for me though, I loved seeing their shame produce their hard-ons and keep them that way, even more so in front of others!
One time in particular we went swimming in our pool and a storm was approaching. Mom called us all out of the pool and into the living room. Both brothers were nude as we waited for the storm to pass. We waited for 2 hours allowing me the chance to look at their penises. Mom even told me in front of them to get a good look as long as we were waiting. I got to see their penises close up seeing their veins and bumps all over their penises. Both boys were uncircumcised so seeing their penises both hard and soft was fun to see. I examined them both making each boy show me all he had.
It was great knowing what theirs looked like but not having to show them mine. I was very prepared for my teen years when boys were trying to get me to expose myself. I had already seen both my brothers and touched them a few times too. It was a great time to be a girl! I truly enjoyed it!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.