VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Hadji
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 15:09:51 05/24/18 Thu
In reply to: Jack 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 14:41:40 02/24/18 Sat

Hi, my family is originally from India but I was born here in America. Culture in India concerning nudity is rather one sided to girls as they have so many opportunities to see boys nude there. My family visited relatives when I was 10 and was I ever surprised to see so much boy nudity.
I have 2 sisters one 2 years older and one 1 year younger. We stayed with my mothers sister and her family and they have 3 boys and one girl.
In India boys are punished with nudity and made to stand exposed to their female siblings for sexual education purposes as the girls will grow up to be care givers. Usually the mother but sometimes an older sister will answer all questions posed by the girls there. The boy is totally shamed as any girl there is allowed to,participate and sees him nude!
I was witness to 6 of these punishments while there and found them to be very embarrassing not only to the boy punished but to me as well having to see the girls observe the boy fully nude. His penis was fully exposed to them for at least 1 hour. They got to see everything the boy had and knew just what a penis looked like! I was so jealous of all my sisters were getting to see. They got to look right at a totally nude boy!
My aunt was being the moderator thru the punishments and answering everyone's questions as all the girls got to ask questions about his body. There were plenty of penis questions and the girls got to feel it when it was soft then when it was hard. They got to watch as the boy would erect and as he bounced around once stiff.
My younger sister would always giggle but I was sick with shame knowing all they were allowed to learn.
When my female cousin talked back to her mother the punishment was changed and she was given more chores to complete as opposed to being made to stand nude for us boys to see. When I asked my mother why she wasn't made to stand nude she told me not to say a word about it as female parts are considered sacred and not to be shared with boys and men!
It was so unfair! My older sister kept teasing me about getting to see so many penises, even adult ones when we visited the city! There were boys nude there too as they swam in the river and stood there totally exposed for all to see. Both my sisters were excited getting to see so many nude boys and it was all permitted.
When we got home things changed a lot and I was punished nude several times allowing my sisters to see and experience my penis. There were other girls there too who got to see and touch my penis at the question and answer sessions. It was truly embarrassing having to show them all what I looked like and the teasing was shameful indeed. I was erect and teased a lot after I dressed about what I had and how it all looked.
A few times my mother allowed Yamini, my oldest sister to answer the questions and she allowed my sister and the 2 other girls there to touch and grope as much as they wanted. It was very embarrassing letting them be entertained with my penis. I was horrified by the shame and embarrassment I had to deal with.
There it was, my penis, right there for all those girls to see! It hurt to know they knew exactly what mine looked like! And I still had no clue as to what girls looked like nude. My mother decided to keep with the old traditions and showed my body to anyone at the house when I was punished. I begged her not to but she felt we should follow the ways of our people.
I ended up suffering thru the shame that followed each nude session allowing girls I knew to see my erect penis. The last time I was punished like that I had 4 of the neighborhood girls there seeing all I had. They got to see me erect and stay that way until the punishment was over. I was teased for months about my penis erecting and them seeing it grow. It was a horrible experience and I was glad it never happened again.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.