VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Bart
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 13:03:46 05/29/18 Tue
In reply to: Dilly, Dilly 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 12:23:01 05/29/18 Tue

I swam nude at The YMCA and I too had boners pop up as I noticed the girls in the bleachers. I was 10 and very ashamed that the girls got to see me nude. It was very embarrassing for me as it was my first time in the water and for many of the boys it too was their first time.
Many of the boys sisters would come to watch us and I had no control over my erections. There were plenty of penises both soft and hard for the girls there to look at! Sometimes the girls would tease us about seeing us nude or bring it to my attention that I had a boner! They really had a lot to do with my shame about being nude in front of them.
At the end of class the girls could come down to the pool as we swam only to get to see us close up as we exited the pool. They stood only inches away and saw everything male about us.
It was an embarrassing situation and no doubt caused fear and shame in many boys hearts resulting in full erections in front of those girls. I know from being there that more than 1 or 2 boys got hard but that also has a lot to do with how many boys were in that class. We had about 15 to 20 boys in our class. Easily 8 or 9 boys had boners if not more. They would get soft and others would get hard, it depended on how it all was effecting you. The girls also did their best to get us hard instigating our shame and embarrassment about being seen nude. It was so unfair letting the see so much about us, nude and exposed as we were! I can't say what happened at other YMCAs so in all actuality, it did depend a lot on what went on at each YMCA!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.