VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678 ]
Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Victoria
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 07:35:33 06/01/18 Fri
In reply to: Charlie Bowers 's message, "Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets" on 20:37:13 04/21/18 Sat

I was a Candy Striped in the late 50's and at age 14 was allowed to bathe nude boys who were as old as 16. The nurses would encourage me to play with the boys and bring them to erections when I saw them nude.
Often they would set me up exposing a boys penis for me to look at and ask me to measure his length and girth. I would do as I was told carefully measuring the boy as his penis began to erect. I would give the nurse the measurement of his flaccid penis then once fully erect I would measure that too. The measurements were never used and thrown away once out of the room but it gave me the chance to enjoy the boys penis.
I always got to handle the boys equipment then afterward I was instructed to wipe him down with a soapy warm wash cloth. The nurse or nurses would then leave me alone with the nude boy with his erection throbbing in my hand. As I washed him he would gasp as my hand passed over his tip causing him to flinch.
The nurses would tease me about how badly the boys wanted me to give them a happy ending or laugh about all the goo coming from their Cowpers gland (pre-cum)!
I remember one boy about 13 who was blessed with a 5 inch flaccid penis and huge testes. When erect he was 7 or 8 inches long. The nurses would tease me about how I would really smile when I got to measure him and hold his enormous erection. We would visit him every 3 hours just so I could look him over or watch as he grew erect. The nurses would always give good reason for me to hold his erection and then tease me when we got back to the nurses station.
Another exciting situation was getting was in a room where a 25 year old man had an 11 inch raging erection. I swear it tried to burst out of its skin as I held it while the nurse inserted a catheter into it. I was so excited watching as the catheter was removed then a new one was inserted into his urethra as I held it in both hands. He had to be changed at least 4 times a day. He was very uncomfortable having me hold his penis and asked a number of times if I really needed to be there. The nurses would explain that 2 nurses were supposed to be there but they were understaffed. Once done the nurse would leave me alone with the man with instructions to wash his penis to be sure there was no bacteria that could spread.
I truly enjoyed handling all 11 inches that he had and I know he was really in a bad way as I left with his penis throbbing like crazy and his face red as a beat!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jersey Boy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 07:48:45 06/01/18 Fri

That post reminded me of when I was 11 and had appendicitis. I went to the hospital to have them removed and a young girl was always with the nurses. Her name was June and she was allowed to be in the room as the nurses would pull up,my gown exposing me completely to her.
I usually would erect as everyone in the room watched and then they would leave. After the operation the girl would brothers to look at my cut and see my penis as it grew. She also was the one who gave me my baths getting to hold my erection as she washed it.
It was totally humiliating and very embarrassing but I fanticised over it for years after that stay in the hospital!

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Jersey Boy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:23:14 06/02/18 Sat

Chill out Brown Cow. You sure aren't making any points flaming others like you did. Not trying to speak for everyone on this site but man, you are coming off a lite strong. If you don't like the story read another, if you are that up tight about the sight just move off to another, what is your beef dude?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
How Now Brown Cow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 12:49:56 06/02/18 Sat

"The nurses would encourage me to play with the boys and bring them to erections when I saw them nude."

Sure they did.
Did they encourage prostate checks too?
Maybe oral sex to make sure that they were relaxed?

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Victoria
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:09:55 06/02/18 Sat

Ya know Brown Cow, there is a good reason you are on this post and not out with a woman, think about it, you're pathetic! Get a life, get out of mommy's basement and meet some women, or do you get off picking apart crippled old ladies posts! Stop watching Star Wars reruns and take a lady out for dinner you PERVERT! Why are you lurking out on sites like this one, can't get any! Have you ever kissed a girl? No wonder you are so lonely, no girl in her right mind would want a troll like you! Find a hole and jump in it. Stop wasting other peoples time and GET A LIFE!!!

Author:
Panda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 20:17:09 06/02/18 Sat

Gee Wally, you really have some hate issues or something. There are so many other places you could be, why show up here and be a pest.
That was so uncool of you to blast Victoria's post. If you didn't like it move to another voy.com section and contribute not flame people.
You have some real social skills issues you need to work out before you get on any more social media sites, stick to eating your nuggets and sucking your thumb.

Author:
Bradly (Replying to How Now Brown Cow)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 21:58:32 06/02/18 Sat

OK, I see you didn't like Victoria's post! I find your reaction totally unacceptable! There are some far fetched stories here I will agree with that, but why single out one person, and a female at that. We try to encourage females to post here to see their point of view and hear their side of situations posted. Your attitude was very immature and pookish! Try asking questionscnot belittling others with your words. Jeepman asks questions and shows an interest in the post, not call them a ball faced liar on a public forum. I am not the moderator here but I would have had something to say about your post. It was not very impressed with your post and feel you should apologise to Victoria. We should all be adults here and be cival to each other, it is the right thing to do! Please be careful with your words and polite with your comments! Thank you!

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Female spectators at nude swim meets

Author:
Panda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: 22:21:57 06/02/18 Sat

Yea, you know it was only a story about looking at some penises. There are plenty of worse stories here to pick on.
You are right about keeping the females on board. We all feel a little funny being on a site about girls getting to look at boys penises.
Think about it, we are confessing our childhood sins to you guys and then some ads starts to pick you apart for opening up to a male dominated site.
We are baring our secrets from our childhood and letting you guys see how we found out about penises. It is rather personal in a way. You get to see how we let the djini out of the bottle so to speak about our adolecent sex life. Opening up our "kinky side" and sharing with you all our interests in the male body.
Victoria, don't let this one bad apple spoil it for you. I enjoyed your post and I am sure others did too!

Login ] Create Account Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
* Message subject (required):

* Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+0
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.